The Entire Strategy Appears Centered Around "Slowly But Firmly Wearing Even The Strongest Awake Down"

Yesterday I asked myself "What is the core strategy these Elites are pursuing?"

And it occurred to me that 90% of what they are doing is about FRUSTRATING and DEMORALIZING people like us.

They asked themselves "What kind of World do our enemies FEAR living in the MOST?"

And they boneheadely began pushing US towards the World which WE want to LIVE IN THE LEAST.

I believe that they resorted to Woke/LGBTQ propaganda purely because homosexuality psychologically DISTURBS heterosexuals on a DEEP PRIMAL LEVEL.

I believe that Central Bank Digital Currency and PRIVACY DESTRUCTION is PURELY about MAKING US FEEL WATCHED 24/7.

I believe that MSM media making "normies" live in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT REALITY from the awake is done MOSTLY to make people like us feel ALONE and OUTNUMBERED in our own societies.

I believe that they DELIBERATELY leave a trail of CLUES behind when there is a FALSE FLAG type event - but normies being completely UNABLE to pick up on these clues is once again DESIGNED TO MAKE US FEEL LIKE A SMALL MINORITY.

Do they REALLY believe that numbers like 33, 18, 23, 216 have OCCULT POWER?

Or is this another PSYOP to make us feel like we are SURROUNDED by Satanists/Freemasons/Illuminati elites?

Is any of this OCCULT DRIVEN or are they CREATING BIZARRE RABBIT HOLES for us to OCCUPY ourselves with?

The Elite are living their lives to the FULLEST extent - mansions, private jets, cocktail parties, country clubs, business gatherings, political schmoozing.

We on the other hand are ENCOURAGED to be CONSTANTLY ENGAGED in the DARK CONSPIRACY RABBIT HOLES they PUKE INTO THE WORLD EVERY WEEK.

Do they SUICIDE some celebrities because they are ACTUALLY dangerous to them?

Or do they do it PURELY to SCARE and BEFUDDLE us into BELIEVING that the world CAN NO LONGER BE TURNED AROUND OR SAVED?

Perhaps they are SCARING us about CLIMATE CHANGE, even though they know exactly how to build Fusion Reactors and other "Clean Energy" sources.

FEAR. UNCERTAINTY. DISINFORMATION.

Supposed journalists SCARE US by NOT DOING THEIR JOB AT ALL ANYMORE.

Politicians SCARE US by ACTING LIKE THEY DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT US ANYMORE.

"You are ALONE!"

"You are OUTNUMBERED!"

"You are OSTRACIZED!"

"You are a NUTJOB in the eyes of your countrymen!"

"You are IN THE COURTS!"

"You are UNDER SURVEILLANCE!"

"You are GEOFENCED and SOCIAL CREDITED!"

S C A R E   T A C T I C S

F R U S T R A T I O N

F E A R

D E P R E S S I O N

A L I E N A T I ON

E X C L U S I O N

C A P I T U L A T I O N

Edited by Truthblast
  • Like 2

Yes ... I agree with all that , T .... and you have a clear understanding that divide and conquer is a prime strategy ... in politics , race , LGBT , it's about dividing the public into camps and hopefully getting them fighting ....

But it's not humans that are behind this all .... Humans don't get around a table and conciously plan these diabolical plans ... there are only a very very few ( the illuminati) who are in on the secret and they are in mansions with their feet up .... The people on the ground implimenting these plans are mindinfluenced to believe it all.

I don't agree with DI on everything , but he does get that implimenting this agenda is an off world inteligence. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Yes ... I agree with all that , T .... and you have a clear understanding that divide and conquer is a prime strategy ... in politics , race , LGBT , it's about dividing the public into camps and hopefully getting them fighting ....

But it's not humans that are behind this all .... Humans don't get around a table and conciously plan these diabolical plans ... there are only a very very few ( the illuminati) who are in on the secret and they are in mansions with their feet up .... The people on the ground implimenting these plans are mindinfluenced to believe it all.

I don't agree with DI on everything , but he does get that implimenting this agenda is an off world inteligence. 

I used to find the idea of aliens being involved in all this very far fetched.

I subscribed to the more plausible idea that what we are seeing is good old human lack of ethics and depravity at work.

The bizarre behaviour of the Elite lately however is VERY difficult to explain.

We are either witnessing a mass outbreak of mental illness among the elite.

Or yes, they have entered into some kind of alliance with an extraterrestrial or demonic intelligence that does not particularly value us humans.

16 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Occam's razor and tribalism explain it well. Those that shall not be named talk about what they're up to when they think we're not listening. The problem is when people act like elites are just incompetent or something. They're not dumb at all, they're just evil.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

12 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Or yes, they have entered into some kind of alliance with an extraterrestrial or demonic intelligence that does not particularly value us humans.

And they don't need to enter into an alliance for that. The extreme parts of their own ideology say that we're not human like them, and that we're beasts that come from one of three satanic spheres.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And they don't need to enter into an alliance for that. The extreme parts of their own ideology say that we're not human like them, and that we're beasts that come from one of three satanic spheres.

Whilst I believe that a lot goes on in our realities which we still do not fully comprehend. Or perhaps are not even aware of.

I think when dealing with current world events, some give too much influence to the idea that a higher power/ alien/ who knows what, is behind it all. Falling into the Ancient Aliens idea, that anything we can’t do, or explain, must be aliens.

For me the shithousery at the moment is pure psychopathic arseholes playing God. Regardless if there is a non human intelligence behind this is moot. I reckon they would do it anyway

Im agreeing with you.

• Like 1

I agree 100% that they are trying to drag the human spirit through the dirt, trample on it and suffocate it

However i also believe that they are 100% occultists and that for them gematria, astrology, geomancy and correspondence is a natural and normal part of their existence

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Truthblast said:

I used to find the idea of aliens being involved in all this very far fetched.

I subscribed to the more plausible idea that what we are seeing is good old human lack of ethics and depravity at work.

I do believe this issue has been well settled  . Not that the elite entered into an alliance with ET's or deamons , but that they were put into power and are kept in power by secret help from these ET's ... this goes back 50 years to Von daniken , zechariah sitchin and other scholars , their meticulous research revealed that they have always been here enslaving us ... David Icke explored their work and agreed with it all (see the 'Biggest Secret') and he went furthur and asserted that around 5, 000 years ago they decided to go undercover , withdraw from public view , but control humanity through a hybrid alien bloodline of theirs .. these are the illuminati , very few in number and they are mostly unknown to the public (except the royals) .. they control the politicians and others we see. ...

Now days DI seems unclear wether these are ET's (travell in UFO type craft) or deamons ... this is due to the reptilians ability to materialise out of thin air , but then that's what captain kirk can do and he is physical ... these are very technologically advanced creatures and can beam right into your bed room and abduct you! But they are physical eat flesh , human flesh! 

This is all confirmed by dozens whistleblowers from the secret space program ... these reptilians are working with the US government and fooling them into an aliance (just as they did with hitler) ... they have built up a space army with over a million humans taken from Earth . The US government is told this is to help protect Earth from malevolent ET's ... in reality the reps control it completly through mind control , and plan to use it to attack Earth ....

Here's the story of a US Army recruit who was noticed for his above adverage abilities and invited to join this Secret Space Program. It's a long story , this is just part 1.

48 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

@oz93666 i don`t recall ,so i`ll ask it again

what is your opinion on Garry McKinnon,yours,not channeling of Carl M

Ah Yes .... Mc Kinnon ... In a way this relates to the video I posted above . Although the SSP is mainly off world there will be records of it in the pentagon, lists of craft and personell , and Mc Kinnon claimed to have hacked into pentagon computers and found among other things lists of craft which were not known to be on Earth (not aircraft carriers, submarines , etc) and records of many personel.

Strangely the pentagon did abmit he had hacked them (in hindsight I bet they wished they'd ignored it all) , and were desperate to get him extradited from the UK to serve a long prison sentence...

Mc Kinnon played the sypathy card claiming to be autistic and not a real threat , UK authorities seized his comuter and interviewed him (2002) , but after a lot of back and forth between US and UK governments his extradition was not granted  and he is alive and well and on the projectavalon forum , although doesn't have much of interest to say.  

So it's not so much my opinion , the pentagon clumsily endorsed what he was saying , that there is evidence of an SSP . Although if you look at the Wikipedia page on him it spins the episode and little talk of the SSP , just vauge references to UFO craft etc.

Why wouldn't the UK exdradite him?  Perhaps the Pentagon finally realised they'd missplayed the who afair and to put him on trail would just bring more attention to it all , so secretly told UK not to grant extradition.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 5/3/2023 at 1:30 PM, Truthblast said:

Do they REALLY believe that numbers like 33, 18, 23, 216 have OCCULT POWER?

numbers like 11, 22, 33, have flaws apparently (I'm loosely quoting), and also I see some use of math PI ratio thing, which is seen on some website I began reading, but where others I read a bit of too, in general, so I looked at a handful of introductions to the subject of Gematria.

I was clueless on the subject, and I near enough still am. 🫠 *slightly brain melting but that's okay* 🤔

This is interesting: from https://www.shematria.com/ 
I have altered color for better vision on the forum, but go to bottom of homepage to read the golden text on the black background there^ to read more, but as a highlight I noted which I liked, I note this bit:

[Since 1900 the Biblical Ciphers were re-discovered by Aleister Crowley,]

In 2015 the biblical ciphers were rediscovered [err likewise] by cryptographer Bethsheba Ashe, the creator of this calculator. She found that these ciphers were akin in their function to the Rosetta Stone that allowed Jean François Champollion to decipher the system of Hieroglyphics used by Ancient Egyptians. Ashe has presented the results of several years of biblical decipherment in her guide to the study of gematria throughout the ages: [called=] 'Behold'.

---------

also:

https://www.shematria.com/gematriablog < found here < https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/is-this-biblical-or-occult/

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

On 5/3/2023 at 2:01 PM, oz93666 said:

That may be the strategy but I've just realised that we shouldn't forget the other side of this strategy.

For example, we don't want the only shop we can buy is from Amazon. Division is necessary, we want all the small business who express uniqueness to survive.

It is all down to how you view things and immediately you can shift negative connotation to a positive one.

Explained here (time stamped).

As for aliens, does it matter if it's been done by humans or aliens? As long as you align yourself with the Creator, you have a strong backing imo.