Some Kind Of Event Has Happened That We Are Not Told About (News Blackout)

Truthblast

2 hours ago, Sanityisgone said:

Humanity is in limbo, catch 22 situation, whatever we do has a consequence, this should be telling us we are at the end of the straw when you consider the way we live

Maybe God can't make the right decision because we've gone too far down this path as the collective.

I reckon God has handed many over to a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11, be careful as not to be deceived.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I reckon God has handed many over to a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11, be careful as not to be deceived.

The people who run the world are so power hungry that deception is the only really potent WEAPON they have.

They cannot tell us what their real intention is.

They cannot take their masks off.

They have no way to JUSTIFY their crazy actions, their corrupted values, their seemingly infinite URGES.

Deception is their ONLY option.

Endtimes prophecy tells us that humanity will face GREAT deceptions.

Some people will be wrongly accused.

Some people will be smeared as evil.

Some people will be KILLED - like the people who actually died in false flag attacks.

Everything will be inverted.

Everything will be upside down.

Everything will be heartbreakingly difficult.

But we know EXACTLY how INVERSION works.

And we are smart enough to realize when and how we are being LIED to in most cases.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

The people who run the world are so power hungry that deception is the only really potent WEAPON they have.

They have no way to JUSTIFY their crazy actions, their corrupted values, their seemingly infinite URGES.

Endtimes prophecy tells us that humanity will face GREAT deceptions.

Some people will be wrongly accused.

Some people will be smeared as evil.

Some people will be KILLED - like the people who actually died in false flag attacks.

Everything will be inverted.

Everything will be upside down.

Everything will be heartbreakingly difficult.

But we know EXACTLY how INVERSION works.

And we are smart enough to realize when and how we are being LIED to in most cases.

Exactly, stick with the truth in all things and the lies and deceptions are made visible, even to the ear, 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Truthblast said:

Hiding in the shadows, cowards the lot of em. But one day...........

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

9/11 was much more than an insurance job.

Silverstein just happened to make a few billion from insurance as a side gig. It was about infiltrating other countries, retaliation for other goings on at the time, stopping or slowing people finding out about 2.3 trillion missing etc. I am sure I am missing many other bits.....

• Like 3

On 5/2/2023 at 8:39 AM, Fool Me Once said:

Possibly Earth's weakening magnetic field is the start of a gradual,incremental series of events leading up to the (proposed:by Ben Davidson and Douglas Vogt) micronova in the 2030's or 40's.

If so,the planned 15 minute concentration camps are a device to imprison then euthenise any resistance to the next plandemic(for which covid was a major dress rehearsal) in the next couple of years;this time they will not back down and with their recent power grab the WEF-FEW will attempt to inject the entire populace and put us down like vermin.

I also agree that there will at some point be another solar 'disaster', maybe in the timeframe proposed by Ben.

But what I would question is that if 'they' know there is going to be such a disaster impending which will naturally wipe out much of the population of this planet, then why would the 'elites' be interested in wiping most of us out before then?

On 5/2/2023 at 1:14 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Maybe they have found out that their time, their window of opportunity for their aims, is very limited and might be about to come to an end. So it's make hay while the iron is hot. Go down all guns blazing. Take as many down with them as they can.

Or they just believe they're above everything and everyone and get away with it.

It's my belief that "they" can pretty much get away with whatever they want to do right now, while the mainstream media is easily able to distract the mass populace at will.

Most 'ordinary' people are more interested in what's going on in "I'm A Celebrity" or "Gogglebox", and would rather stop in and watch Coronation Street than go and vote in local council elections.

In fact, I find it quite sad that many people here in the UK are more interested in US politics, arguing and bitching about Trump or Biden, which again is distracting people from voting in UK elections.

Most people don't give any kind of shit anymore, and will just do what they are told to do, by figureheads on the news, or celebrities and 'influencers' on social media.

You can be assured that the 'militant communists' will all be following their orders and going out and voting Labour tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

then why would the 'elites' be interested in wiping most of us out before then?

Two reasons i can see and one at least has been confirmed by MP Andrew Bridgen, and first mentioned by comrade scumbucket susan michie the scummunista.

1, Total dependency on the system for survival, injections knock out immune system requiring regular injections to stay alive or worse pain free, track and traceable through the 5G track and kill grid so no escaping and as a hostage situation.

2, Live experimentation on the victims that got injected with the mRNA that will now be altering the genetic make up of the victims, notes will be taken diligently of the effects found and all genetic qualities that are deemed to enhance the genetic construct then acquired for evil shitbag enhancement, all horrific experimental disfigurements aka those injected to be flushed down the toilet.

I did touch upon this in the Milankovitch thread, 👍

Addendum

Money, i.e yours when all your family is dead, as per usual, 👍

Edited by sock muppet

7 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

But what I would question is that if 'they' know there is going to be such a disaster impending which will naturally wipe out much of the population of this planet, then why would the 'elites' be interested in wiping most of us out before then?

I came across this movie clip saying that "they" would rather end the world on "their" terms...

7 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Most 'ordinary' people are more interested in what's going on in "I'm A Celebrity" or "Gogglebox", and would rather stop in and watch Coronation Street than go and vote in local council elections.

The movie "Idiocracy (2006)" is a good reflection/prediction of the current mindset of the population...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wZJsylvE1L00/