Manifest your reality

DaleP

Reality Transurfing Book summary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRDUsUONNaM

There are only two modes in life, reactive and creative. Choose your mode you choose your life. Step into the world of Reality Transurfing with this 34-minute summary of Steps I-V. Learn the techniques to shift your reality and manifest your your ideal life as you explore the principles of the alternatives space. Reality Transurfing ® by Vadim Zeland is the secret to manifestation; the blueprints for shaping reality. Transurfing will show you that parallel realities do in fact exist. This technology is based on scientific fact, quantum physics and relativity. Reality Transurfing is literally a manual for how to shape your own reality. This information has never been provided before through any other teachings. Transurfing provides in-depth understanding how to navigate through the multiverse and experience an existence most don’t dare to dream of.

Many people are commenting that this book has changed their lives.

"Worth listening to / reading multiple times if you have the commitment to creating what you want."

If you are interested in studying here is an audiobook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-oRzoISu3o&list=PLYH6_jr6FYpAxhAZ_jTVwMVvvXvu734pZ

"You don't get what you want, you get what you are."

“All truths are half truths, and wisdom is really just knowing the difference. And wisdom is acquired when you combine knowledge plus experience.”

Forward 00:00:02
Chapter I. THE ALTERNATIVES MODEL   00:04:1867
      -  The Rustle of the Morning Stars   00:04:25
      -  The Guardian’s Riddle   00:19:18
      -  Summary   01:10:06

Chapter II. PENDULUMS   00:00:02
      -  Destructive pendulums   00:00:08
      -  The Battle of the Pendulums   00:13:57
      -  Puppet Strings  00:23:07
      -  You get what you do not want   00:33:56
      -  Defeating the Pendulum  00:38:22
      -  Stopping a Pendulum   00:50:02
      -  Simple Solutions to Complex Problems   01:02:57
      -  The Suspended State   01:09:14
      -  Summary   01:12:16

Chapter III. THE WAVE OF FORTUNE   00:00:02
      -  Antipode to the Pendulum   00:00:10
      -  The Boomerang   00:06:48
      -  Transmission   00:14:12
      -  Magic Rituals   00:25:12
      -  Summary   00:27:40

Chapter IV. BALANCE   00:00:02
      -  Excess Potential   00:00:09
      -  Resentment and Judgement   00:14:42
      -  Dependent Relationships   00:25:56
      -  Idealization and Overvaluation   00:30:50
      -  Contempt and Vanity   00:43:17
      -  Superiority and Inferiority   00:48:21
      -  Love to Have, Love to Hate   00:59:04
      -  Guilt   01:09:35
      -  Money   01:25:33
      -  Perfection   01:33:36
      -  Importance   01:38:58
      -  From Battle to Balance   01:50:09
      -  Summary   02:02:34

Chapter V. THE INDUCED TRANSITION   00:00:02
      -  The Generation Shift   00:00:10
      -  The Pendulum Vortex   00:15:30
      -  Disaster   00:22:10
      -  War   00:28:58
      -  Unemployment   00:33:19
      -  Epidemic   00:36:56
      -  Panic   00:42:58
      -  Poverty   00:44:37
      -  Summary   00:57:58

Chapter VI. ТHE ALTERNATIVES FLOW   00:00:02
      -  The Information Field   00:00:13
      -  Knowledge Out of Nowhere   00:08:03
      -  The Needy, the Indignant and the Fighter   00:20:46
      -  Going With the Flow   00:30:48
      -  Guiding Signs   00:45:56
      -  Letting Go   01:03:45
      -  Summary   01:18:42

Chapter VII. INTENTION   00:00:02
      -  Lucid Dreaming   00:00:09
      -  The Dream Space   00:11:45
      -  The Magical Power of Intention   00:33:08
      -  Outer Intention   00:46:55
      -  The Game Script   01:17:55
      -  The Game According to Your Rules   01:29:19
      -  The Purification of Intention   01:50:28
      -  Summary   02:03:52

Chapter VIII. SLIDES   00:00:02
      -  Illusion   00:00:08
      -  Distorting Reality   00:07:26
      -  Positive slides   00:18:32
      -  Widening Your Comfort Zone   00:27:27
      -  Visualising the Goal   00:41:08
      -  Visualising the Process   00:50:22
      -  Transfer Chains   01:00:21
      -  Summary   01:07:14

Chapter IX. THE HEART AND MIND   00:00:02
      -  The Wind of Intention   00:00:11
      -  The Heart’s Sail   00:08:31
      -  The Wizard Within   00:18:19
      -  The Mirage   00:28:25
      -  Guardian Angels   00:43:12
      -  A Soul Box   00:49:42
      -  Fraile  01:02:16
      -  Unity of Heart and Mind   01:13:56
      -  Sound Bite Slides   01:36:03
      -  A Window onto the Alternatives Space   01:43:06
      -  The Frame   01:53:03
      -  Summary   02:03:18

Chapter X. GOALS AND DOORS   00:00:02
      -  How to Choose Your Own Things   00:00:09
      -  How to Become a Trendsetter   00:12:13
      -  Other People’s Goals   00:19:07
      -  Breaking Through Stereotypes  00:35:07
      -  Your Goals   00:47:57
      -  Your Doors   01:05:33
      -  Intention   01:22:18
      -  Realisation   01:30:01
      -  Inspiration   01:49:48
      -  Reviving the Goal   01:58:12
      -  Summary   02:09:28

Chapter XI. ENERGY   00:00:02
      -  Energy levels   00:00:11
      -  Stress and relaxation   00:05:58
      -  Energy vampires   00:13:52
      -  The Protective Shield   00:20:06
      -  Increasing Your Energy Levels   00:26:08
      -  The Energy of Intention   00:39:36
      -  The Step of Intention   00:42:18
      -  Illness Pendulums   00:51:03
      -  Summary   00:59:26

Chapter XII. FRAILING   00:00:02
      -  Intention in Relationships   00:00:15
      -  The Flow of Relationships   00:25:33
      -  Attuning to Fraile   00:46:00
      -  Energy in Relationships   00:59:30
      -  Pardon   01:06:39
      -  Job Hunting   01:10:39
      -  Summary   01:26:58

Chapter XIII. COORDINATION   00:00:02
      -  The Insecurity Labyrinth   00:00:12
      -  Coordinating Importance   00:12:46
      -  The Battle with the Clay Golem   00:30:15
      -  Ending the Battle   00:46:11
      -  Release   01:00:39
      -  Coordinating Intention   01:14:37
      -  Apples Fall to the Sky   01:32:58
      -  Summary   01:55:01

Chapter XIV. FORWARD TO THE PAST   00:00:02
      -  Transaction   00:00:10
      -  Shades in the Scenery   00:13:54
      -  Gliding  00:27:53
      -  Summary   00:40:05

Chapter XV. LETTERS FROM THE PAST   00:00:02
      -  A Run of Bad Luck   00:00:13
      -  The Game of Partners   00:08:44
      -  Charity   00:16:11
      -  Esoteric Knowledge   00:23:08
      -  How to Win Back the One You Love   00:33:29
      -  Intention   00:46:20
      -  Importance Potential   00:54:39
      -  Reality Inversion   01:12:55
      -  Summary   01:21:53

Chapter XVIII. THE MIRROR WORLD   00:00:02
      -  The Dual Mirror   00:00:10
      -  The Reality Amalgam   00:16:06
      -  Chasing Your Reflection   00:33:20
      -  The World Comes To You   00:48:40
      -  The Maker’s Intention   01:08:57
      -  The League of Mirror Makers  01:34:00
      -  Summary   01:56:40

Chapter XVII. THE DREAMS OF THE GODS   00:00:02
      -  The Two Sides to Reality   00:00:10
      -  The Waking Dream   00:17:16
      -  The Children of God   00:41:57
      -  The Dream Theatre   00:54:50
      -  Summary   01:20:21

Chapter XIX. THE GATEKEEPER TO ETERNITY   00:00:02
      -  The Energy of Intention   00:00:11
      -  Correcting the Mirror   00:55:03
      -  The Reality Maker   01:10:15
      -  Coordinating the dream   01:34:28
      -  The Maker’s Verdict   01:43:27
      -  Summary   02:01:33

Afterword. A STRANGE REALITY   00:00:02
      - The Intention of the Ancient Magicians   00:22:46

Reddit community
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShiftYourReality/

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 1 is like stories, an introduction to the book, what's to come.

I think Chapter 2 Pendulum is a must read chapter for us. It tells you where we went wrong in the past 3 years. 😔 But luckily, it provides solutions.

tank-man-photo-featured.jpg

Stopping a Pendulum
If you ever find yourself in a situation that you know will unfold according to a set script, do something surprising. It does not matter what you do as long as it is something that does not fit with the standard script.

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Seems interesting Dale. Have you being doing this? Seen much results? 

I've only listened up to chapter 4 so far. Some of it I already knew....like why the elites donate money and I have said this before in the forum.....to keep balance, to lose voluntarily so that you don't lose involuntarily etc. Also why the elites seem untouched when in fact they appears to be doing bad thing is explained in chapter 4 as well.

You will notice that we have been doing many things in reverse so we were choking ourselves while we were seeking freedom. 🤪🤡 It's better to realise this now than never.

Definitions build up on each chapter so while it is tempting to dip in here and there, it probably makes sense if you go through from chapter 1, 2, 3 and so on.

Anyone experience any of these? It comes down to self-importance e.g. unbalanced. It's explained in the book.

indignation, dissatisfaction, irritation, restlessness, anxiety, despondence, embarrassment, despair, fear, remorse, attachment, admiration, exaggerated affection, idealization, worship, delight, disappointment, pride, conceit, contempt, disgust, resentment

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

Bearing in mind, this book was released back in 2016....

Chapter 5 is highly relevant to us. It mentions of epidemic, vaccine/jab, mask(!), war and zombies. 😲

Chapter 6 is about intuition and how to read signs. Very useful. You can start to use these solutions and techniques immediately and they are not difficult. It's just that there are so much info I'd probably have to go over repeatedly to really assimilate them into my life but so far so good. The book hasn't disappointed me. Well worth committing to it.

As I mentioned in my previous post, listen from Chapter 1 consecutively to get a full understanding of it.

Edited by DaleP

Chapter 7 is about Lucid dreaming. Not necessarily 'How to'.

Chapter 8 Slide is about filtres and he spill the beans that the popular secret method of manifesting is missing a fundamental step which is 'to claim' what you are seeking.

This is from Chapter 7 & 9.

Mind thinks (logic/left brain) whereas heart feels (abstract/right brain).
Heart is the pathway to unconscious.

The heart has access to the information field and somehow the heart is given to see what lies ahead in as yet unrealized but impending sectors.

Hence this is why Mathias de Stefano accesses past memory via feelings. This makes sense.

I'm sure some of us have accessed the past via music. For example, you have a particular memory associated with a song and if you listen to it, you access that time, the song takes you right back to that time you were listening to that song.

We often find these two in conflict. For example, you feel something is not right but go ahead and do what you think is right anyway to find out your gut feeling was right.

The mind is always busy with its own chatter. It has a logical explanation for everything and is constantly trying to control information. It picks up on vague signals from the heart which it is not always capable of defining with the help of categories. The vague feelings and knowledge signalled by the heart are drowned out by the vociferous thoughts of the mind. When control over the mind is released however, intuitive feelings and knowledge can break through to consciousness.

Your personal inner intention is not strong enough to manifest but if you can align with Inner and Outer intention then things can manifest.

This is where "As above, So below" comes in and Baphomet's mudra is it basically.

800px-Baphomet.png
Mathias de Stefano calls this mudra "Alignment of the Soul and Spirit".

So by doing this pose, you align both your inner and outer intention i.e. heart & mind, soul & spirit....you become ONE.
You can see him doing it in this ritual video.

Edited by DaleP

I'm trying to figure out the best chapter so far but every one of them is good, can't say which!

Ch 12 Abandon the intention of receiving; replace it with the intention of giving, and you will receive the very thing you gave up.

I've said this before in five words, "to lose is to gain".

If you listen to this interview, you will pick so many things he's done right intuitively which are explained in this book.

Ch 11 is quite important since we have quite a few energy vampires in the forum.... I mean if you have been abused in your childhood, you are probably an empath.

Empaths can be a vampire if they choose to use it negatively. So yeah, this forum has many. I won't list who they are but they stand out by their way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

I'm trying to figure out the best chapter so far but every one of them is good, can't say which!

I've said this before in five words, "to lose is to gain".

If you listen to this interview, you will pick so many things he's done right intuitively which are explained in this book.

Ch 11 is quite important since we have quite a few energy vampires in the forum.... I mean if you have been abused in your childhood, you are probably an empath.

Empaths can be a vampire if they choose to use it negatively. So yeah, this forum has many. I won't list who they are but they stand out by their way.

It is interesting about empathy. I have a lot of empathy, or did in the past. My work needed it and I was often told by colleagues 'man you have a LOT of empathy', it was one of my greatest assets/tools in the role; the ability to understand and to 'tune in to people' to better understand them. But over the last 12 months or so, I started to come to the conclusion that empathy may not be the best quality, and that compassion is a far higher level of consciousness in which to support people. Empathy can be very subjective and you can easily 'over-identify' and then in fact muddy the waters in your own history and biases. So empathy can very much be selfish, not selfless. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It is interesting about empathy. I have a lot of empathy, or did in the past. My work needed it and I was often told by colleagues 'man you have a LOT of empathy', it was one of my greatest assets/tools in the role; the ability to understand and to 'tune in to people' to better understand them. But over the last 12 months or so, I started to come to the conclusion that empathy may not be the best quality, and that compassion is a far higher level of consciousness in which to support people. Empathy can be very subjective and you can easily 'over-identify' and then in fact muddy the waters in your own history and biases. So empathy can very much be selfish, not selfless. 

I think the key is to be able to turn it on/off at will.

True that if you read into people too much then you use your energy unnecessarily.

But your use is intended for good use. Vampirism and empathic are the same. It's how you use determines positive or negative.

There was a bit about compassion and sensitive people in Ch 15.

If you want to master the Sods Law..... it's in Ch 16.

• Like 1

This book should be taught to children in school.

I've only got a couple chapters left to go through but I am inclined to say that you should place yourself the centre of the Universe i.e. God, the Creator so that you can be a scriptwriter and make your own dream come true.

It is apparent if you look at the Flower of Life below, you are the orange dot. Everyone else (yellow dots) can also the the centre of their life.

And what's more important is that you are free to re-write the current script. I might wish that a known criminal to get arrested and jailed and you might wish the same too but because we are all living a life of our own though it overwrapps and it appears that there is only one scenario, I don't think this is the case. This means that in your world, the criminal might not get arrested if you don't include that scenario in your script. Closer the yellow dots, we share more, further away, the reality is quite different.

flower-of-life-symbolism-meaning-symboli

I posted this paralell world and jumping to a different timeline about a year ago.

If Universe is infinite, there is infinite number of you and scenario out there.

No need to argue, just do it. 😁 and this book will help you achieve it.

If anyone is interested in meditating all you've learned from this book, here is a 432 Hz meditation music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is mind-blowing to me Dale, the part about the Flower of Life. I have been talking about my own theory very similar to this for years now, and only a week or two ago was talking about it with a friend. It is amazing how we inherently 'know' profound things, especially when you have a connection to source and high levels of intuition which I do. 

Thanks for sharing and confirming one of my own theories. 

• Like 1

Hey all. If you want to watch a great video that's concise about manifestation and also how neuro plasticity has proven it as fact now, then this is a fine one that is packed with info. The lady being interviewed came from science and changed her perspective.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

That is mind-blowing to me Dale, the part about the Flower of Life. I have been talking about my own theory very similar to this for years now, and only a week or two ago was talking about it with a friend. It is amazing how we inherently 'know' profound things, especially when you have a connection to source and high levels of intuition which I do. 

Thanks for sharing and confirming one of my own theories. 

That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing your experience. This is why no matter how small it may be, we should not be afraid to speak because somewhere someone might resonate and it will be meaningful....at least that's why I keep on talking. lol Aubrey Marcus & Mathias de Stefano talks about the Law of Three. If you hear it three times, chances are that there is likely to be true though Mathis says that there is no one truth. 🙂

The concept of flower of life came to me while listening to this book. I don't think the flower of life has never been mentioned but I formed this idea from understanding the concept in the book. In a way, people might just look at the flower of life as some pretty image whereas, like everything in the Universe can be described in numbers or by symbolic image and I think there is a lot more you can decode meanings from such simple image.

If you are interested, there is a lot more about geometry and numbers here in case if you haven't ventured out there..

Once you learn the concept of this book, you just need to keep on practising and make it become part of you by your experience.

It has been fascinating to listen to the entire book. Some I already knew and have been mindful in doing. Having said this, I need to go over the book again and really get into it. What's more interesting is that as soon as I started to 'claim' or asked about harmony and balance, this book came and it has just worked out as described in this book! This is pure magic to me.

Now, the question is.... will you choose to write the script of your own, a wonderful life or the gloom & doom totaliterian future? We can choose the timeline.

No doubt, people who have dismissed this thread or haven't looked at it will keep on falling for the same old tricks which they have been govened by.

We, on the other hand, have keys, choices.

@RobinJ

Thanks for the video but this thread is about this specific book. Just so that people do not get confused, do they talk about the same technique in your video?

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

Sorry Dale I thought you were talking about manifestation generally. I only have mobile internet so sometimes miss things on a small screen.

That video is about how neuroscience is now in agreement that manifesting is real and works both from spiritual and science aspects if done with the proper intention and method, which is also explained. Quite a revelation really and very easy to understand for newbies getting I to this.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

neuroscience

Been listening to Graham Hancock, Visionary on audible whilst doing jobs today. Fantastic discussion relating to ancient cave paintings showing altered state visions. modern studies show the visions as the same now as then. Worth a read, if you haven't already.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Been listening to Graham Hancock, Visionary on audible whilst doing jobs today. Fantastic discussion relating to ancient cave paintings showing altered state visions. modern studies show the visions as the same now as then. Worth a read, if you haven't already.

Oh yeah I've heard him talk about that before. Our ancestors were deffo more tuned in than us. I'll see if theres a YouTube version. Cant often stream much in my location. (Off grid sacrifice 😂)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I saw him on an episode of ancient aliens yesterday, about the Ark of the Covenant, which was what got him into alternative history and pack up his previous career as a journalist.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Campion said:

I saw him on an episode of ancient aliens yesterday, about the Ark of the Covenant, which was what got him into alternative history and pack up his previous career as a journalist.

He wrote a book called, The sign and the seal, about this. Good read. Very relaxed style. Reads like an adventure story/documentary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 10:00 PM, DaleP said:

Reality Transurfing Book summary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRDUsUONNaM

Many people are commenting that this book has changed their lives.

"Worth listening to / reading multiple times if you have the commitment to creating what you want."

If you are interested in studying here is an audiobook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-oRzoISu3o&list=PLYH6_jr6FYpAxhAZ_jTVwMVvvXvu734pZ

"You don't get what you want, you get what you are."

“All truths are half truths, and wisdom is really just knowing the difference. And wisdom is acquired when you combine knowledge plus experience.”

Forward 00:00:02
Chapter I. THE ALTERNATIVES MODEL   00:04:1867
      -  The Rustle of the Morning Stars   00:04:25
      -  The Guardian’s Riddle   00:19:18
      -  Summary   01:10:06

Chapter II. PENDULUMS   00:00:02
      -  Destructive pendulums   00:00:08
      -  The Battle of the Pendulums   00:13:57
      -  Puppet Strings  00:23:07
      -  You get what you do not want   00:33:56
      -  Defeating the Pendulum  00:38:22
      -  Stopping a Pendulum   00:50:02
      -  Simple Solutions to Complex Problems   01:02:57
      -  The Suspended State   01:09:14
      -  Summary   01:12:16

Chapter III. THE WAVE OF FORTUNE   00:00:02
      -  Antipode to the Pendulum   00:00:10
      -  The Boomerang   00:06:48
      -  Transmission   00:14:12
      -  Magic Rituals   00:25:12
      -  Summary   00:27:40

Chapter IV. BALANCE   00:00:02
      -  Excess Potential   00:00:09
      -  Resentment and Judgement   00:14:42
      -  Dependent Relationships   00:25:56
      -  Idealization and Overvaluation   00:30:50
      -  Contempt and Vanity   00:43:17
      -  Superiority and Inferiority   00:48:21
      -  Love to Have, Love to Hate   00:59:04
      -  Guilt   01:09:35
      -  Money   01:25:33
      -  Perfection   01:33:36
      -  Importance   01:38:58
      -  From Battle to Balance   01:50:09
      -  Summary   02:02:34

Chapter V. THE INDUCED TRANSITION   00:00:02
      -  The Generation Shift   00:00:10
      -  The Pendulum Vortex   00:15:30
      -  Disaster   00:22:10
      -  War   00:28:58
      -  Unemployment   00:33:19
      -  Epidemic   00:36:56
      -  Panic   00:42:58
      -  Poverty   00:44:37
      -  Summary   00:57:58

Chapter VI. ТHE ALTERNATIVES FLOW   00:00:02
      -  The Information Field   00:00:13
      -  Knowledge Out of Nowhere   00:08:03
      -  The Needy, the Indignant and the Fighter   00:20:46
      -  Going With the Flow   00:30:48
      -  Guiding Signs   00:45:56
      -  Letting Go   01:03:45
      -  Summary   01:18:42

Chapter VII. INTENTION   00:00:02
      -  Lucid Dreaming   00:00:09
      -  The Dream Space   00:11:45
      -  The Magical Power of Intention   00:33:08
      -  Outer Intention   00:46:55
      -  The Game Script   01:17:55
      -  The Game According to Your Rules   01:29:19
      -  The Purification of Intention   01:50:28
      -  Summary   02:03:52

Chapter VIII. SLIDES   00:00:02
      -  Illusion   00:00:08
      -  Distorting Reality   00:07:26
      -  Positive slides   00:18:32
      -  Widening Your Comfort Zone   00:27:27
      -  Visualising the Goal   00:41:08
      -  Visualising the Process   00:50:22
      -  Transfer Chains   01:00:21
      -  Summary   01:07:14

Chapter IX. THE HEART AND MIND   00:00:02
      -  The Wind of Intention   00:00:11
      -  The Heart’s Sail   00:08:31
      -  The Wizard Within   00:18:19
      -  The Mirage   00:28:25
      -  Guardian Angels   00:43:12
      -  A Soul Box   00:49:42
      -  Fraile  01:02:16
      -  Unity of Heart and Mind   01:13:56
      -  Sound Bite Slides   01:36:03
      -  A Window onto the Alternatives Space   01:43:06
      -  The Frame   01:53:03
      -  Summary   02:03:18

Chapter X. GOALS AND DOORS   00:00:02
      -  How to Choose Your Own Things   00:00:09
      -  How to Become a Trendsetter   00:12:13
      -  Other People’s Goals   00:19:07
      -  Breaking Through Stereotypes  00:35:07
      -  Your Goals   00:47:57
      -  Your Doors   01:05:33
      -  Intention   01:22:18
      -  Realisation   01:30:01
      -  Inspiration   01:49:48
      -  Reviving the Goal   01:58:12
      -  Summary   02:09:28

Chapter XI. ENERGY   00:00:02
      -  Energy levels   00:00:11
      -  Stress and relaxation   00:05:58
      -  Energy vampires   00:13:52
      -  The Protective Shield   00:20:06
      -  Increasing Your Energy Levels   00:26:08
      -  The Energy of Intention   00:39:36
      -  The Step of Intention   00:42:18
      -  Illness Pendulums   00:51:03
      -  Summary   00:59:26

Chapter XII. FRAILING   00:00:02
      -  Intention in Relationships   00:00:15
      -  The Flow of Relationships   00:25:33
      -  Attuning to Fraile   00:46:00
      -  Energy in Relationships   00:59:30
      -  Pardon   01:06:39
      -  Job Hunting   01:10:39
      -  Summary   01:26:58

Chapter XIII. COORDINATION   00:00:02
      -  The Insecurity Labyrinth   00:00:12
      -  Coordinating Importance   00:12:46
      -  The Battle with the Clay Golem   00:30:15
      -  Ending the Battle   00:46:11
      -  Release   01:00:39
      -  Coordinating Intention   01:14:37
      -  Apples Fall to the Sky   01:32:58
      -  Summary   01:55:01

Chapter XIV. FORWARD TO THE PAST   00:00:02
      -  Transaction   00:00:10
      -  Shades in the Scenery   00:13:54
      -  Gliding  00:27:53
      -  Summary   00:40:05

Chapter XV. LETTERS FROM THE PAST   00:00:02
      -  A Run of Bad Luck   00:00:13
      -  The Game of Partners   00:08:44
      -  Charity   00:16:11
      -  Esoteric Knowledge   00:23:08
      -  How to Win Back the One You Love   00:33:29
      -  Intention   00:46:20
      -  Importance Potential   00:54:39
      -  Reality Inversion   01:12:55
      -  Summary   01:21:53

Chapter XVII. THE DREAMS OF THE GODS   00:00:02
      -  The Two Sides to Reality   00:00:10
      -  The Waking Dream   00:17:16
      -  The Children of God   00:41:57
      -  The Dream Theatre   00:54:50
      -  Summary   01:20:21

Chapter XIX. THE GATEKEEPER TO ETERNITY   00:00:02
      -  The Energy of Intention   00:00:11
      -  Correcting the Mirror   00:55:03
      -  The Reality Maker   01:10:15
      -  Coordinating the dream   01:34:28
      -  The Maker’s Verdict   01:43:27
      -  Summary   02:01:33

Afterword. A STRANGE REALITY   00:00:02
      - The Intention of the Ancient Magicians   00:22:46

Reddit community
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShiftYourReality/

Dale is the any chance of a audiobook m8

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure about this, it sounds very intriguing but also a bit far-fetched, but at the same time I have been seeing some good results with my own limited experience with quantum vibrations/meditation. The guy is an Australian and I was sent this by a friend, I have not tried it yet;

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Not quite sure about this, it sounds very intriguing but also a bit far-fetched, but at the same time I have been seeing some good results with my own limited experience with quantum vibrations/meditation. The guy is an Australian and I was sent this by a friend, I have not tried it yet;

Who is this Elhavara? For someone so 'spiritual', he seems obsessed with making millions of dollars. A lot of 'New Age' hypnotists are selling themselves in this manner, including Sarah Jane Smith, the hypnotist (not the "Doctor Who" character) who is currently advertising on David Icke videos at the moment. Her very expensive "Millionaire's Mindset Hypnosis" costs £1500 for a 4 hour session. Will she become a millionaire before her customers?

9 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Who is this Elhavara? For someone so 'spiritual', he seems obsessed with making millions of dollars. A lot of 'New Age' hypnotists are selling themselves in this manner, including Sarah Jane Smith, the hypnotist (not the "Doctor Who" character) who is currently advertising on David Icke videos at the moment. Her very expensive "Millionaire's Mindset Hypnosis" costs £1500 for a 4 hour session. Will she become a millionaire before her customers?

Yeah she probably will at those prices 😀. I used to think in similar ways to be honest, about making money being 'un-Spiritual', but I no longer think like that. Money like everything is simply energy, but obviously there are different ways to make that 'energy'. You can coerce, steal, supply products that harm others, be in the big control industries of Banking/Medicine/Law, or you can offer a service that 'may' help people in immeasurable ways and I see that being very different. Look at David Icke as an a example of someone doing it the right way, and no, I don't think David is a millionaire, but he does get paid handsomely for the work he provides. 

I actually don't know much about the guy, I was sent by a friend and thought the 'basis' of his idea is something that might contain merit based on my own experiences. But you don't need to manifest money, you can just as easily manifest a 'Soul tribe', and off-grid community, work that you are passionate about, to find your soul purpose, or simply better health. 

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah she probably will at those prices 😀. I used to think in similar ways to be honest, about making money being 'un-Spiritual', but I no longer think like that. Money like everything is simply energy, but obviously there are different ways to make that 'energy'. You can coerce, steal, supply products that harm others, be in the big control industries of Banking/Medicine/Law, or you can offer a service that 'may' help people in immeasurable ways and I see that being very different. Look at David Icke as an a example of someone doing it the right way, and no, I don't think David is a millionaire, but he does get paid handsomely for the work he provides. 

I actually don't know much about the guy, I was sent by a friend and thought the 'basis' of his idea is something that might contain merit based on my own experiences. But you don't need to manifest money, you can just as easily manifest a 'Soul tribe', and off-grid community, work that you are passionate about, to find your soul purpose, or simply better health. 

Manifestation, and now quantum science are in total agreement. Its real and anything is possible.

Understanding the concept of energy and attaching emotion is key to making it work.

Money is just a tool we currently use in this realm, not for much longer though. 

Manifesting what we desire is really fascinating when you get the hang of it. They key is also to manifest so it benefits others not just you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Manifestation, and now quantum science are in total agreement. Its real and anything is possible.

Understanding the concept of energy and attaching emotion is key to making it work.

Money is just a tool we currently use in this realm, not for much longer though. 

Manifesting what we desire is really fascinating when you get the hang of it. They key is also to manifest so it benefits others not just you.

I agree @RobinJ, the other things that are often overlooked is that you must also remove all the blocks that are limiting your manifesting. For most, these are old belief systems or blocked energy caused by trauma. Without doing that, people often start to believe that manifesting DOESN'T work, when you have not released the things blocking it. 

I like Jason Breshears idea of manifesting (although I don't think he puts it in these terms), which is loosely paraphrased as "your reality becomes who you are', meaning your external life, reflects your internal state. Through my life and particularly the past 10 years or so when I have been actively 'manifesting', I have seen times when I am reaching a ceiling of my beliefs, in that I can feel when I have reached a new ceiling that I need to push through to manifest the next level. Most often these ceilings are belief systems which I need to overcome to reach the next level/target.