Jump to content

Who says the education systen doesn't work ?


oz93666

Recommended Posts

The rootless mixed race consumer class is coming along well. With no sense of roots or ancestry, diet of junk food and mind rotting smartphone addiction, the idiot class is what you get. Is it any wonder the elite sees us as expendable slaves. When you don't even know what a country is you pretty much deserve to be herded into concentration camps. Though it's easy to make a video like this when you do not include the footage of the 90% of people who did know the answers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Name444 said:

Though it's easy to make a video like this when you do not include the footage of the 90% of people who did know the answers.

 

That's an excelent point.The author of this video obviously selected the worst 10% to make his point.

 

But  what about the other 90% . Do you think they could solve this simple algebraic equation ZAz.pn2o.20R1uepT0ZXlw.jpg

 

Or calculate the rate of heat flow through a copper rod 20cm long ... 1 cm2 cross section 

 

Or give you an exaple of a past participal

 

At one time they did know these things , They crammed for exams and could give the answers to this and much more .. within less than  a year it was all forgotten  because they had no interst in any of it ... so 12 years of their life was wasted ,in boredom and restriction , not only that it taught them to hate learning , hate thinking .. So now they won't listen to anyone questionin 9/11 or similar issues because it requires thinking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

That's an excelent point.The author of this video obviously selected the worst 10% to make his point.

 

But  what about the other 90% . Do you think they could solve this simple algebraic equation ZAz.pn2o.20R1uepT0ZXlw.jpg

 

Or calculate the rate of heat flow through a copper rod 20cm long ... 1 cm2 cross section 

 

Or give you an exaple of a past participal

 

At one time they did know these things , They crammed for exams and could give the answers to this and much more .. within less than  a year it was all forgotten  because they had no interst in any of it ... so 12 years of their life was wasted ,in boredom and restriction , not only that it taught them to hate learning , hate thinking .. So now they won't listen to anyone questionin 9/11 or similar issues because it requires thinking.

 

1. x = 25

 

2. First you'd need to be told the temperatures at the two ends, or the temperature difference between the ends. You'd also need to know, or look up, the thermal conductivity of copper. The rest is simple maths (assuming you know the formula).

 

3. Example: Past Participle of 'conspire' is 'conspired.'

 

To be fair, I think question 2 would be hard for many to answer off the cuff without checking a constant's value (ie. thermal conductivity) and remembering a little-used formula.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

1. x = 25

 

2. First you'd need to be told the temperatures at the two ends, or the temperature difference between the ends. You'd also need to know, or look up, the thermal conductivity of copper. The rest is simple maths (assuming you know the formula).

 

3. Example: Past Participle of 'conspire' is 'conspired.'

 

To be fair, I think question 2 would be hard for many to answer off the cuff without checking a constant's value (ie. thermal conductivity) and remembering a little-used formula.

 

 

10 out of 10 Webtrekker ... But then you're on this forum , we should expect that those here are smarter than the adverage bear, have a habit of questioning things ,  in other words thinking. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...