Jump to content

ive stopped eating oats after 40 years having it for breakfast..watch what dr berg says


masonfreeparty2

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 12:20 AM, webtrekker said:

 

Another nobody telling us what to eat. 🙄

 

I've eaten oats all my life, as have many others I've known, and I'm no worse off than the average bloke of my age.

 

 

 

My old man has eaten oats for brekie all his life  he is in his late 80's and has no plaque in his arteries at all,what we we do without Utube

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I expect most people will be sick to death of hearing "this food is bad for you , that food is bad for you" ... it seems every common food is no good ...

 

But this is to be expected because we have our current  diet courtesy of the malevolent ET's who want to slow kill us! 

 

It was about 5,000 years ago the "gods" taught humans agriculture .... See Isaiah 28 ...this consisted of growing grass seed .... very labour intensive to produce  and an inferior food ... It will keep you alive , but slow kill you ....

 

This shouldn't suprise anyone here ... isn't that what society as a whole is designed to do ? Slow kill you with out you noticing ? That's what the medical system does , and people think it's helping them ... the economic structure is to keep you poor and put you in an early grave through endless work.

 

So all the grass seeds , rice , wheat , oats , barley  should be avoided ... They won't kill you outright , but then niether will a covid shot , people would notice. 

 

So what can we eat? fruit coconuts , bananas , eggs , chicken .... I still eat bread , on adverage about 1 slice a day , freezing it is supose to make it better. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't watched the video clip but i have scanned peoples posts in this thread

 

Grains are meant to pass through the digestive tract so that they can be spread around and seed. So in order to eat them humans need to pre-digest them because we don't have the right stomachs to break down the seed coating

 

So in order to eat your morning porridge you need to soak the oats before hand (8-12 hours) and to have something acidic in there as well as the water eg whey, lemon juice or vinegar. Alternatively you can ferment the oats with a sourdough starter

 

So we can eat oats but we need to do some prep beforehand just as our ancestors did

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Grains are meant to pass through the digestive tract so that they can be spread around and seed. So in order to eat them humans need to pre-digest them because we don't have the right stomachs to break down the seed coating

 

So in order to eat your morning porridge you need to soak the oats before hand (8-12 hours) and to have something acidic in there as well as the water eg whey, lemon juice or vinegar. Alternatively you can ferment the oats with a sourdough starter

 

So we can eat oats but we need to do some prep beforehand just as our ancestors did

 

For many fruits and berrys that is the case ... Apples Pears Watermellon blackberries , berries of all kinds , the plant wraps the seed in something delisiciouse so mammals eat it and the seed comes out in a nice wrapping of firtilizer , poo.... and so grows ... But grass seeds were never meant to be eaten , so no seed coating to break down , shown by the fact you put these seeds strait in the soil and they grow ! 

 

So grass seeds are a very unnatural food for us  We aint Buggies! 

 

It's hard to avoid... in bread and pietza we are all hooked on it , don't worry too much it won't kill you..... quickly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suppose  in moderation

oat milled or flakes are more easily digested than whole seed 

 

 

David Hoffman in "the  new holistic herbal" 

describes oats as a

Nervine tonic,

nutritive ,demulcent,vulnerary

for nervous debility,  exhaustion etc

 

Ie natural unsprayed organic oats

 

,I think it's the herbicide pesticide fungicide sprays that possibly causing  some digestive problems 

 

I'll carry on with oat porridge with raisins ! In moderation 

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I suppose  in moderation

oat milled or flakes are more easily digested than whole seed 

 

 

David Hoffman in "the  new holistic herbal" 

describes oats as a

Nervine tonic,

nutritive ,demulcent,vulnerary

for nervous debility,  exhaustion etc

 

Ie natural unsprayed organic 

 

 

 Wholegrain Rolled organic  oats I meant 

 

Edited by Talorgan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I haven't watched the video clip but i have scanned peoples posts in this thread

 

Grains are meant to pass through the digestive tract so that they can be spread around and seed. So in order to eat them humans need to pre-digest them because we don't have the right stomachs to break down the seed coating

 

So in order to eat your morning porridge you need to soak the oats before hand (8-12 hours) and to have something acidic in there as well as the water eg whey, lemon juice or vinegar. Alternatively you can ferment the oats with a sourdough starter

 

So we can eat oats but we need to do some prep beforehand just as our ancestors did

 

But won't the cooking process itself breakdown the seed coat, rice and porridge sure do taste a lot softer when fully cooked, compared against the raw state

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

But won't the cooking process itself breakdown the seed coat, rice and porridge sure do taste a lot softer when fully cooked, compared against the raw state

 

'All grains contain phytic acid (an organic acid in which phosphorous is bound) in the outer layer or bran. Untreated phytic acid can combine with calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and especially zinc in the intestinal tract and block their absorption. This is why a diet high in unfermented whole grains may lead to serious mineral deficiencies and bone loss. The modern misguided practise of consuming large amounts of unprocessed bran often improves colon transit time at first but may lead to irritable bowel syndrome and, in the long term, many other adverse effects. Soaking allows enzymes, lactobacilli and other helpful organisms to break down and neutralize phytic acid. As little as seven hours of soaking in warm acidulated water will neutralise a large portion of phytic acid in grains. The simple practise of soaking cracked or rolled cereal grains overnight will vastly improve their nutritional benefits.

Soaking in warm water also neutralises enzyme inhibitors, present in all seeds....'

- Sally Fallon, Nourishing Traditions

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...