Mysterious sound driving people crazy

SuperstarNeilC

2 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Governments know exactly what these sounds are.

But as usual they won't tell.

HEATING the atmosphere at night might cause some noise?   🤠

Stand by (or drive past) a mobile cell tower's assortment of cabinets (pardon me, "street furniture") at night when all the traffic has gone and you'll begin to realise that's exactly what is going on....they're microwaving the planet and the coolers have to work overtime to compensate.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...
On 4/27/2023 at 9:31 AM, Truthblast said:

Apparently you can hypnotize people with sound the brain can hear, but you are not aware you hear at all.

"You are becoming sleepy."

"You are becoming anxious."

ZZZZZ  Ooops !! Sorry, must have dozed off there. Sorry, what were you saying ?

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2023 at 9:18 PM, Truthblast said:

Governments know exactly what these sounds are.

But as usual they won't tell.

HEATING the atmosphere at night might cause some noise?   🤠

As could the billions of volts they shoot up into the sky to manipulate the weather. Must be having some effect, messing about with the planet's natural weather, patterns, cycles. If they ruin one part it could affect something else. The planet works as a whole, you can't change one part of a mathematical equation and not have it affect another part

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I'm not sure that would work . Masts are twice the height of a house.

5G frequencies don't travel very far so they will need millions of small 5G substations for example they could mount them on street lights down each road in a town/city so that maybe every second or third home would have one directly outside

imo that's why councils have been chopping down trees because 5G frequencies can't pass through trees very well

• Like 1

13 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Sadly, not everyone is rich enough to have a house with a garden, and trees and bushes don't do well on concrete

Make a hole in the concrete ? Could help you. Could save your life

You can get tons of bushes and stuff growing wild

The most ludricous story you will ever hear in your life..
Are fish Having Sex Keeping Part of a City Awake?
October 23, 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2473146/Is-humming-thats-keeping-Southampton
Amorous fish could be responsible for a mysterious humming noise keeping people awake at night.
Residents in a part of Southampton, Hamsphire, have been struggling to get to sleep because of the puzzling noise, which starts at 10pm and drones on all night. Observers say the sound heard on Southampton Water is similar to the so-called West Seattle Hum, which plagued parts of the US city this time last year.
image917.jpg
At a loss as to how to explain the booms and hum, the authorities reach for absurd explanations. In Seattle, during the Seattle drums in 2003, the excuse was burping manhole covers, not amorous fish as stated in this recent UK excuse. Yes, amorous fish! Note that this excuse is to cover the hum inland as well as along the coast, and per one woman the hum has been continuous for the past 18 months. Nor did the amorous fish keep them awake all night in past years! Please...

Northampton 'Explosions' Treated as Unexplained
June 8, 2013

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire
Three "explosions" heard in the early hours of the morning in Northampton are being treated as unexplained. Andy Gineikis, who lives nearby, said he heard a "loud bang" similar to a shotgun blast at about 03:30 BST. Western Power Distribution said there had been a power cut in the Abington area of Northampton at about 04:40.  A final call was received at 05:20 from the Stanley Road area but nothing untoward was found. No investigations are ongoing.
Mystery Boom Rocks Stretford UK
October 6, 2013

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mystery-bang
People living in the area reported hearing the massive bang around 8pm, with people going out into the road to see what had happened. But police, ambulance and fire services all said they had no record of any incidents in the area which could explain the explosion.
Mystery Noise Causes Misery Across the County
October 17, 2013

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/16/nightmare-for-southampton-residents
Southampton residents say they are being plagued by the same sound that is making life a misery for people living on the eastern edge of the New Forest. As revealed in yesterday’s Daily Echo, the low-frequency drone is causing sleepless nights in Hythe, Holbury and Dibden Purlieu. It started with a low rumble about 18 months ago and has been getting steadily worse since last Sunday. I notice it when I go to bed at 10.30pm and it still seems to be going on when I get up the next morning.
Mystery Humming Noise Plagues More UK Residents
October 18, 2013

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24584431
Earlier this week, Southampton residents complained of a mystery humming noise. Turns out residents to the east in Hythe Village are also being kept awake at night. The noise started in August and now Hampshire County Council and the Environment Agency is trying to work out where it is coming from.
If you can hear the first clip you ve got good hearing..otherwise these are epic..
Edited by Fifth element
  • Thanks 1

We have had some activity come at us seen (or however else detected) in the form of waves from space I heard on radio yesterday..

Of course I couldn't tell you if this has anything to do with sound expounding, and resounding, and so on...

but this article should help understand THE UNKNOWN SOURCE IN SPACE of this, ran on 23rd on Nature.com, so it figures a couple of days is needed for some folk (me included) to digest the news before posting sometimes, I know how they feel,, that is me on some mornings too, no kidding...

Anyway, here is your link that I assume where what you read is the applicable ray or AKA subatomic particle energy from OUT THERE... etc etc... https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-03677-0

• Thanks 1