The UN Website Foreshadowing "The Takeover Of Russia" ???

Truthblast

Visited the UN website to see what they are up to.

This was the image on the splash page.

LEFT hand belonging to an ADULT FEMALE covering the WEST OF RUSSIA with a WHITE STAR OR SUN RISING BEHIND THE HAND and Earth TILTED COUNTER-CLOCKWISE TO THE LEFT (usually denotes "turning back the clock" when these crackpots do it in content they produce).

Screenshot_20230423-211735_Gallery.jpg.99e86d894597a8f6ba710cec9d873359.jpg

• Like 1

Putin, Soros, & Thunberg's assault on Western energy

https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=W5U0yP5rylg

wwr.jpg

Fu-Haliw-WYAAB-NA.jpg

Millions of euros went from Moscow to accounts of “climate defenders” in West

https://fitzinfo.net/2022/03/28/millions-of-euros-went-from-moscow-to-accounts-of-climate-defenders-in-west/

Why the Russians Conceived the Global Warming Scam
https://web.archive.org/web/20180101134006/https://aim.org/aim-column/why-the-russians-conceived-the-global-warming-scam/

Enviro-Communism
https://fitzinfo.net/enviro-communism/

The Great Reset, Trudeau's Russian Propaganda
https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=Pg1bvJEzrkE

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got into a slight altercation with a UN representative one time in Delhi airport. He thought his UN passport entitled him to shove people out of the way so he could get to his flight. He pushed my shoulder from behind so I sent his passport and documents flying while the Indian police stood there open mouthed. He declined to pursue the matter outside and off he went. I think he was Scandinavian or American, but the nerve of the man really pissed me off.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I got into a slight altercation with a UN representative one time in Delhi airport. He thought his UN passport entitled him to shove people out of the way so he could get to his flight.

to be fair that is how its done in india. They don't queue.....they just form a big rammy through which you have to work your way to the front!

28 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

simp away you're the forum rusk-tard

how to kill a thread

Lmao. No substance to your point as usual.

Sorry if the facts don't fit your narrative. 

Edit: What Bam is saying is that threads should only be OpSIG clown shows where people blame everything on the West like golems.

yes.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

to be fair that is how its done in india. They don't queue.....they just form a big rammy through which you have to work your way to the front!

Well the queue was mostly Western and Japanese tourists. All very orderly. The UN guy showed no class, just waved his blue passport around and expected people to give way. A microcosm of how the organization works as a whole I'd say.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Russia was already taken over, and they never had Nuremburg trials for communism. And the UN is full of reds.

Nuremberg trials for Nazism were for show, the important people moved out of Germany assisted by Vatican and the Red Cross. Fact check that.

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Nuremberg trials for Nazism were for show, the important people moved out of Germany assisted by Vatican and the Red Cross. Fact check that.

To the Soviet Union too. Fact check that... Never mind, you said before that you don't deny that, so you can't do what Pacepa described with that take 👍

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

To the Soviet Union too. Fact check that... Never mind, you said before that you don't deny that, so you can't do what Pacepa described with that take 👍

Most definitely moved to Soviet Union, they had an operation paperclip which I cannot remember the name of right now. Certainly under no illusions as to where the power structure is tipped towards.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't like Bjerkness, but those trials were not all for show. They were ritualistic, and aligned with certain peoples beliefs.

Nuremberg was utter drivel enig. It was almost entirely for show, much like when UK gave Hong Kong back in 1990s

Edited by TheConsultant

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

Most definitely moved to Soviet Union, they had an operation paperclip which I cannot remember the name of right now. Certainly under no illusions as to where the power structure is tipped towards.

Nuremberg was utter drivel enig. It was for entirely for show. Much like when UK gave Hong Kong back in 1990s

A show in what sense? Europeans get in trouble now if they advocate for self-determination, because the PTB bring up atrocity propaganda from WW2 to keep us under control. Then we have the demographic problems, smut everywhere, and a certain group that are overrepresented in pushing vaccines. I think wehraboos are cringe and toxic, and they drive people away from important matters, but I also don't think they're behind everything because what we see today doesn't seem very NatSoc.

As for papermeme. I would take the bright folks as spoils of war too if I beat my enemy in a war.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld