A Thread for Mis/Dis-information. Please feel free to contribute ...

webtrekker

Hi folks. I thought it might be advantageous to list any topics containing blatant misinformation or disinformation in a thread of it own.

Feel free to add anything you come across in your reasearch that you can honestly say you believe is untrue.

I'll start off with this little gem from the Tap News Wire site that caught my attention, ...

old_eel-694x1024.jpg.0e4fb74cef1c07bf5ad249bf932a155f.jpg

At first, I took it at face value, but as it wasn't dated I looked further into it. There are a nunber of mistruths (highlighted in YELLOW below) and a couple of true facts (highlighted in RED) ...

eel-694x1024.jpg.4f9ba294fd145d6c2921a20ed252283a.jpg

TRUE:

• It was funded by the Bill & Mellinda Gates Wellcome Group.
  • The WEF does endorse it.

FALSE:

• Their website describes exactly what is in Apeel.
  • It doesn't 'make produce last up to 3 times longer. 'It states that produce can last up to 3 days longer.
  • The Safety Data Sheet mentioned is NOT for this product at all. It is for a totally different CLEANING PRODUCT called by the same name! Just shows that they never check the drivel they post!

Having made a couple of dodgy posts in the past and been pulled up for them being non-factual or way out of date, I now try to at least verify new information as best I can to my own satisfaction before posting.

It's a weird old world out there!🤔

• Like 3

Ok. I don’t trust the source but it gives an msm viewpoint of what “Appel” is.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/19/apeel-which-makes-coating-to-preserve-produce-signs-costco-deal.html#:~:text=Apeel uses plant-based materials like the peels of,solution into which fruits and vegetables are dipped.

I didnt agree to their cookies either but read enough to get a gist of what “a peel” allegedly is.

If Billy G is involved, he can stick it up his a%#e.

Thos from another source:

https://www.wired.com/story/apeel/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Having made a couple of dodgy posts in the past and been pulled up for them being non-factual or way out of date, I now try to at least verify new information as best I can to my own satisfaction before posting.

Soon it won’t matter. With AI coming to fruition, we won’t be able to verify anything, any more, with any true degree of accuracy. We’re are now well into the “AMR” era. (Artificially Manipulated Reality).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Soon it won’t matter. With AI coming to fruition, we won’t be able to verify anything, any more, with any true degree of accuracy. We’re are now well into the “AMR” era. (Artificially Manipulated Reality).

That's a good point, Bomb.

• Thanks 1

I'm curious to know why they are calling it plant based when its clearly just chemicals.

What was the consensus of this discussion? Safe or unsafe?

It does make you wonder about why they have bought so much farmland, perhaps to produce and dip food in this stuff. 

From what I could find it's related to trans fats which is now deemed poisonous by FDA. 

It would also make me question if the formula could be changed later to include 'nano' items.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

richard vobes done a video on apeel shown the data sheet.

he was striked out for a week and that video has vanished

over the target then. 🎯

Again, he provided disinformation regarding the Safety Data Sheet (it was for a totally unrelated company) and has corrected himself in a later video (from 1:43) : https://www.bitchute.com/video/uhTTHM0uKqSc/

This is why I started this thread, it's so easy to take things at face value.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1