Conspiracy Theories which have been officially proven to be true

LongDistanceCourier

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Agreed. I tend to do my watching in the small hours without sleep. Audiobooks whilst working. If I read late at night, I have forgotten most of it by morning! A lot of videos here I have to flick through because of time constraints.

there is now so much good content out there in the independent media that i can't keep up with a lot of it even from people i like and respect. I make sure to keep room for book reading as well as the online articles i read everyday. Music or silence while i work

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

there is now so much good content out there in the independent media that i can't keep up with a lot of it even from people i like and respect. I make sure to keep room for book reading as well as the online articles i read everyday. Music or silence while i work

I’ve started listening to classical music at night. Always liked it but it really seems to relax my mind. Great for those restless nights where reading or other media is too much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I’ve started listening to classical music at night. Always liked it but it really seems to relax my mind. Great for those restless nights where reading or other media is too much.

yeah i listen to it on and off in that as soon as the adverts come on i switch it off! mostly i listen to trad music

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DON'T BELIEVE IN THE GLOBALIST DEPOPULATION AGENDA? THEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO READ THIS ARTICLE!

By Dave Hodges June 21, 2023

The following are 30 population control quotes which show that the elite truly believe that humans are a plague upon the earth and that a great culling is necessary:

1. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”

2. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W. Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “To our minds, the fundamental cure, reducing the scale of the human enterprise (including the size of the population) to keep its aggregate consumption within the carrying capacity of Earth is obvious but too much neglected or denied”

3. Paul Ehrlich again, this time on the size of families: “Nobody, in my view, has the right to have 12 children or even three unless the second pregnancy is twins”

4. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”

5. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

He was quoted saying: “We’re too many people; that’s why we have global warming.”

Unfortunately for him and other fervent depopulationists, both the overpopulation myth and the man-made global warming hoax, have been repeatedly debunked.

6. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”

7. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”

8. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”

9. HBO personality Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”

10. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.”

11. Julia Whitty, a columnist for Mother Jones: “The only known solution to ecological overshoot is to decelerate our population growth faster than it’s decelerating now and eventually reverse it — at the same time we slow and eventually reverse the rate at which we consume the planet’s resources.

Success in these twin endeavors will crack our most pressing global issues: climate change, food scarcity, water supplies, immigration, health care, biodiversity loss, even war. On one front, we’ve already made unprecedented strides, reducing global fertility from an average 4.92 children per woman in 1950 to 2.56 today — an accomplishment of trial and sometimes brutally coercive error, but also a result of one woman at a time making her individual choices. The speed of this childbearing revolution, swimming hard against biological programming, rates as perhaps our greatest collective feat to date.”

12. Colorado State University Professor Philip Cafaro in a paper entitled “Climate Ethics and Population Policy”: “Ending human population growth is almost certainly a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for preventing catastrophic global climate change. Indeed, significantly reducing current human numbers may be necessary in order to do so.“

13. Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka: “I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us.”

14. Detroit News Columnist Nolan Finley: “Since the national attention is on birth control, here’s my idea: If we want to fight poverty, reduce violent crime and bring down our embarrassing drop-out rate, we should swap contraceptives for fluoride in Michigan’s drinking water.

We’ve got a baby problem in Michigan. Too many babies are born to immature parents who don’t have the skills to raise them, too many are delivered by poor women who can’t afford them, and too many are fathered by sorry layabouts who spread their seed like dandelions and then wander away from the consequences.”

15. John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London: “The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”

16. Democrat strategist Steven Rattner: “WE need death panels. Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”

17. Matthew Yglesias, a business and economics correspondent for Slate, in an article entitled “The Case for Death Panels, in One Chart”:

“But not only is this health care spending on the elderly the key issue in the federal budget, our disproportionate allocation of health care dollars to old people surely accounts for the remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system. When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life expectancy or quality of life.”

18. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class”

19. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

20. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”

21. Salon columnist Mary Elizabeth Williams in an article entitled “So What If Abortion Ends Life?”: “All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides.”

22. Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia and Francesca Minerva of the University of Melbourne in a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics:

“[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child.

“Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”

23. Nina Fedoroff, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton: “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”

24. Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John P. Holdren: “A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.

The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”

25. David Brower, the first Executive Director of the Sierra Club: “Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”

26. Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…”

27. Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

28. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”

29. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”

30. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

https://lionessofjudah.substack.com/p/dont-believe-in-the-globalist-depopulation?utm_source=substack

• Thanks 1

The rendition flights

The U.S. carried out extraordinary rendition flights from 2001-2005. Here are 15 more countries that helped.

Analysis by Rebecca Cordell
March 14, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. EDT

From 2001 to 2005 the United States ran a global network to transfer terrorism suspects to secret detention sites across the world. Known as “extraordinary rendition operations,” these missions used private civilian aircrafts to conceal detainee transfers. Now, President Donald Trump has suggested that he wants to restart this program.

But will other countries cooperate? Most governments tried to keep their cooperation with rendition secret — the U.S. program was unpopular and illegal in many countries. My recently published research shows that many more countries likely participated than what has been publicly known.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/14/the-u-s-carried-out-extraordinary-rendition-flights-from-2001-2005-here-are-15-more-countries-that-helped/

Guantanamo. “Enhanced interrogation” Techniques: British Intelligence in the Dock for CIA Torture

Global Research, July 18, 2023
The Grayzone 11 July 2023

Recent developments raise the prospect that British intelligence agents could finally face justice for their little-known role in the CIA’s global torture program.

Britain’s foreign and domestic intelligence apparatus is facing scrutiny by a tribunal tasked with intelligence oversight. On May 26, London’s infamously opaque Investigatory Powers Tribunal (IPT) unanimously issued a landmark ruling which means the complaints of two Saudis brutally tortured at CIA black sites and jailed for years in Guantanamo Bay can finally be heard, at least behind closed doors.

The British government insisted that the Tribunal, which explicitly examines wrongdoing by London’s security and intelligence agencies, did not have jurisdiction over the cases of Mustafa al-Hawsawi and Abd al-Rahim Nashiri. But the IPT disagreed.

Noting that “the underlying issues raised by this complaint are of the gravest possible kind,” the tribunal declared that “if the allegations are true, it is imperative that that should be established,” as “it would be in the public interest for these issues to be considered.”

The ruling means the Tribunal is likely to hear a complaint from Mustafa al-Hawsawi, who’s remained in US custody since American troops captured the man they claim is “a senior al-Qaida member” in 2003.

Al-Hawsawi bounced between CIA black sites for three years before being shipped to the US torture camp in illegally-occupied Guantanamo Bay in 2006. Along the way, he was subjected to brutal “enhanced interrogation” techniques, including rectal examinations conducted with “excessive force,” from which he was severely injured and reportedly suffers ongoing health problems to this day.

Lawyers for al-Hawsawi say they have proof that British intelligence agents illegally “aided, abetted, encouraged, facilitated, procured and/or conspired” with the US to torture and abuse their client.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/british-intelligence-dock-cia-torture/5825855

• Thanks 2

James Bamford: Israel, Hollywood and the Theft of American Nuclear Secrets

by Editor

July 15, 2023

Journalist, author and filmmaker James Bamford dives into his latest book exploring the NSA’s hypocrisy in scapegoating whistleblowers when the spy agency is the world's main source of the malware that threatens to destroy us.

here has been no journalist that has been more effective in penetrating the self-serving secrecy of the NSA and the security state than James Bamford, the Emmy-nominated filmmaker and best-selling author. He joins host Robert Scheer on this episode of Scheer Intelligence to discuss his latest book, Spyfail: Foreign Spies, Moles, Saboteurs, and the Collapse of America’s Counterintelligence. While Bamford has engaged in his share of muckraking on the NSA in his previous works, his new book focuses on an even more pernicious aspect of the intelligence apparatus: their carelessness in allowing foreign governments access to some of our own government’s most treacherous cyberwar creations.

While the government often likes to claim people like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange are the dangerous actors in revealing the inner workings of the U.S. security state, Bamford’s journalism exposes the irony in shifting the blame. Nefarious surveillance and military equipment has been co-opted by foreign governments by way of the NSA yet not much has been done about it. “[T]here’s all this effort to silence whistleblowers when there is no effort to really stop foreign countries from accessing the material that NSA has and then… use it against American citizens,” Bamford said.

Bamford specifically highlights Israel as one of those foreign powers and that might explain the limited mainstream attention given to this latest book. He explores the multi-faceted relationship Israel has to the U.S. with regard to lobbying, Hollywood and espionage. Bamford explained, “Israel has been spying in the United States for a long time and it’s been not only not written about, but it hasn’t been prosecuted and that’s one of the problems.” Names like Arnon Milchan—the Hollywood producer, Israeli spy and Robert De Niro confidant—also came up as an example of someone who has engaged in committing espionage in the U.S. yet has faced no repercussions. Despite his hand in maintaining apartheid in South Africa, being an arms dealer and propagandizing it in the U.S., justice never seems to reach him, Bamford said.

https://scheerpost.com/2023/07/15/the-nsa-is-its-own-worst-enemy/

• Thanks 2

NYT Admits ‘Official Covid Deaths’ Were Overcounted by 30%

Frank Bergman
July 19, 2023

After years of smearing such claims as “conspiracy theories,” the left-wing New York Times has admitted that the “official” data on deaths caused by Covid was overcounted by at least 30 percent.

Citing data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the NY Times states that a third of “Covid deaths” were actually caused by “something else.”

The newspaper admits that large numbers of people who died while testing positive for the virus had Covid listed as the cause of the death even though it didn’t kill them.

Many of the deaths, however, were found to be listed as caused by Covid even if the person hadn’t been tested for the virus.

The NYT remarks that the massively overcooked data is “probably an exaggeration.”

The admission from the corporate media outlet adds confirmation to previous reporting from Slay News.

Earlier this month, we reported on data showing that the CDC has been faking death certificates to conceal references to Covid shots causing fatalities.

An examination of all the death certificates produced in Minnesota for the past eight years found that the CDC has been manipulating the records to suppress information about side effects from the vaccines.

The Brownstone Institute argues that the CDC “committed data fraud” by directly altering the records to hide the risks of severe health issues and death from the public and promote the “safe and effective” narrative.

CDC officials have been “concealing references to a Covid vaccine on Minnesota death certificates” to ensure that the fatalities were recorded as something other than the Big Pharma jabs, the report reveals.

“In almost every death certificate that identifies a Covid vaccine as a cause of death, the CDC committed data fraud by not assigning the ICD 10 code for vaccine side effects to the causes of death listed on the death certificate,” the report explains.

The report details how the CDC’s widespread suppression of information has kept the damage from Covid shots hidden from the American people.

In many cases, the data was manipulated so that people who had been killed by the vaccine were logged as having died from Covid, and not the shot.

https://slaynews.com/news/nyt-admits-official-covid-deaths-overcounted-30-percent/?utm_source=mailpoet

• Thanks 4

Voice to skull technology

voice to skull devices

Definition/Scope:

Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

https://sgp.fas.org/othergov/dod/vts.html

hypno2s.gif

https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

On 4/16/2023 at 11:59 AM, pi3141 said:

The Battle of Waterloo and Rothschild's grab of England's finances - the story goes that Rothschild duped the City into selling its Bonds and Stocks on the cheap because they thought Waterloo had lost and Napoleon was on his way to take over. The Rothschilds challenged this conspiracy theory in court and the court ruled there was enough historical evidence for the claim to be true and the book was allowed to be published. I met someone who worked for a descendant of the messenger who worked for Rothschild and he confirmed to me the story was true and gave me some additional info.

Thank you very much for this. I saw it in a documentary so long ago, and it completely changed the way I felt about banks and the control system, and it sure paved the way for my initial suspicions about Convid, which was about 15 years of experience later. 

• Thanks 1

The war on terror

Was the 'war on terror' really launched to pursue the perpetrators of 911 or was it really about the neocon's 'project for the new american century' which involved destabilising the middle east to pursue the replacement of governments that would otherwise be resistant to the march of globalism? Israel's 'yinon plan' would also then tie into the neocons agenda to destabilise the middle east so that israel could make territorial gains towards creating the 'greater israel' of the bible. General Wesley Clark said that there had been a plan to topple 7 countries in 5 years:

General Wesley Clark NATO USA Planned to Invade 7 Countries Weeks after 9/11

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 9:13 PM, sock muppet said:

Let's not forget the original whistleblower that murder.Inc took an instant dislike to and threw him out on his arse, Dr Andrew Wakefield

And let's not forget Del Bigtree's importance to help bring attention to Andrew's work, Vaxxed 👍

Thanks sock muppet, I thought you might like this article on Dr Wakefield by Dr Tess Lawrie ; https://www.ukcolumn.org/blogs/dr-andrew-wakefield-was-right-all-along

As a point of interest, and just a reminder for us all; Del Bigtree was the host at Dr Lawrie's conference in Bath. 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Project Mockingbird

THESE are the specific media outlets that have been COMPROMISED by the CIA according to RFK Jr.

The Rubin Report

September 06, 2023

Weirdly enough, conservatives seem to be more amicable with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. than his own party is.

It’s probably because he’s anti-establishment, anti-censorship, and pro-truth-telling. That’s enough to get you forever demonized by the left wing.

“Unfortunately, he will not be on a debate stage with Joe Biden because obviously the Democrats are not going to allow that to happen,” says Dave Rubin, but “here he is talking about how the CIA, part of the machine, uses their propaganda machine against us – the people of the United States of America.”

Dave then plays a clip of the Democratic candidate explaining how the CIA’s parameters have shifted and which media outlets are most likely compromised.

“There [was] a provision of the CIA charter that [said] that the CIA cannot propagandize the American people,” says RFK Jr., but when President Obama repealed this propaganda ban in 2016, “that essentially reopened the door for Operation Mockingbird” and “the CIA began once again to propagandize the American people.”

And for those who don’t know, “Operation Mockingbird was an operation to compromise American journalists,” according to the candidate.

“High-level intelligence officials or people associated with the intelligence industry are running those journals,” he continues.

What are “those journals,” you ask?

Just some of the biggest journalistic outfits out there.

“Noah Schlackman who runs Rolling Stone … Daily Beast was run by John Avalon,” who “has deep ties to the intelligence agencies,” RFK Jr. explains.

But it doesn’t stop there.

“Even journals like the Smithsonian and National Geographic, Nature, the Washington Post, the New York Times appear to be compromised by the CIA,” he continues.

“We know from the Twitter files that both the FBI and CIA were operating portals within Twitter and Facebook that allowed them to manipulate information and to deplatform people, and to … silence certain people that they didn’t like.”

“Today, the CIA is the biggest funder of journalism in the world,” RFK Jr. says.

“That is unbelievably powerful stuff,” says Dave.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rubin-report/these-are-the-specific-media-outlets-that-have-been-compromised-by-the-cia-according-to-rfk-jr?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM

• Thanks 2

It's interesting to consider that the term 'conspiracy theorist' was pushed out into the public consciousness by the CIA to try and shame into silence anyone who questioned the findings of the warren commission on the murder of John f Kennedy which of course included the absurd 'magic bullet theory'.

Secret Service agent who was with JFK on day of his assassination breaks silence with claim that blows up the 'magic bullet' theory and suggests there WAS more than one shooter

• Ex-Secret Service agent Paul Landis, 88, broke his silence after 60 years
  • Claims he retrieved bullet from JFK limo and placed it on president's stretcher
  • Casts doubt on 'magic bullet' theory and raises possibility of multiple shooters 

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:32 EDT, 9 September 2023 | Updated: 00:48 EDT, 10 September 2023

A former Secret Service agent who was present at President John F. Kennedy's assassination has come forward with a new claim that would debunk the 'magic bullet' theory and raises questions about whether there was a second shooter.

Paul Landis, 88, broke his silence on Saturday, nearly 60 years after Kennedy was shot dead in a motorcade passing through Dallas, to share his bombshell recollection with the New York Times

Landis, who in 1963 was a young Secret Service agent assigned to protect First Lady Jaqueline Kennedy, said that in the chaos following the shooting, he picked up a nearly pristine bullet sitting on the top of the back seat of the open limousine.

It was just behind where Kennedy was sitting when he was killed, he says. Landis says he took the projectile and placed it on the president's hospital stretcher to preserve it for the autopsy investigators.

That bullet, the first piece of evidence logged in the murder investigation, has for six decades been said to have been found on the stretcher of Texas Governor John Connally, and was hypothesized to have fallen free from a wound to his thigh.

Landis thinks the bullet may have rolled onto Connally's stretcher from Kennedy's while they were next to each other. 

It has long been known as the 'magic bullet' -- the bullet that supposedly passed through Kennedy's neck from the rear, then entered Connally's right shoulder, struck his rib, exited under his right nipple, passed through his right wrist and hit his left thigh. 

But Landis' assertion that it had actually exited Kennedy in his Cadillac could lay waste to the magic bullet theory - and bolster the claim that Lee Harvey Oswald did not operate alone on the day of the murder.

According to the official finding of the Warren Commission, Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, who fired three shots at the motorcade from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository building with a 6.5-millimeter Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

According to the report, one of the shots missed the motorcade, another was the 'magic bullet' that struck both Kennedy and Connally, and the final round fatally struck Kennedy in the head. 

Now, Landis says that he believes the bullet he retrieved from the limo may have been undercharged, and dislodged from a shallow wound in the president's back, falling back onto the limousine seat when the fatal shot struck his head.

He theorizes that, after he placed the bullet on Kennedy's stretcher, it may have fallen onto Connally's stretcher when they were jostled together. 

It's also possible that the hospital staffer who found the bullet and handed it over to the Secret Service misidentified which stretcher it was from, or that his account was mangled by investigators.

The bullet, which had been fired but was nearly fully intact, was positively matched to Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano through ballistics analysis. 

But if Landis' claim is true, that suggests the bullet tagged as evidence item 'Q1' was not responsible for the injuries to Connolly, and there was no so-called 'magic bullet'. 

James Robenalt, an attorney and historian who worked with Landis on a book he plans to release in October, believes the new account suggests the possibility of multiple shooters. 

'If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more,' Robenalt told the Times. 

'If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedy's back, it means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12500341/Paul-Landis-Secret-Service-JFK-assassination-magic-bullet.html

• Thanks 2

On 4/16/2023 at 7:52 PM, Macnamara said:

The P2 Lodge scandal

Propaganda Due (Italian pronunciation: [propaˈɡanda ˈduːe]; P2) was a Masonic lodge under the Grand Orient of Italy, founded in 1877. Its Masonic charter was withdrawn in 1976, and it transformed into an illegal, clandestine, anti-communist, anti-Soviet, anti-leftist, pseudo-Masonic, and radical right[1][2][3] criminal organization and secret society operating in contravention of Article 18 of the Constitution of Italy that banned secret associations.[4] In its latter period, during which the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Holy See-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.[5]

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state"[6] or a "shadow government".[7] The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel;[8] and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services (at the time SISDE, SISMI, and CESIS). When searching Gelli's villa in 1982, police found a document entitled "Plan for Democratic Rebirth", which called for a consolidation of the media, suppression of trade unions, and the rewriting of the Italian constitution.[9]

Outside Italy, P2 was also active in Venezuela, Uruguay, Brazil, and Argentina. Among its Argentine members were Raúl Alberto Lastiri, who was briefly interim president of the country after the end of the self-styled "Argentine Revolution" dictatorship (1966–1973); Emilio Massera, who was part of the military junta led by Jorge Rafael Videla during Argentina's last-civil military dictatorship (1976–1983); the Peronist orthodox José López Rega, who was Minister of Social Welfare (1973–1975) and founder of the paramilitary organisation Argentine Anticommunist Alliance (AAA); and general and convicted murderer Guillermo Suárez Mason.[10]

Propaganda was founded in 1877, in Turin, as Propaganda Massonica. This lodge was frequented by politicians and government officials from across Italy who were unable to attend their own lodges and included prominent members of the Piedmont nobility. During its history, the lodge included important Italian figures, such as the poet Giosuè Carducci, politicians Francesco Crispi and Arturo Labriola and journalist Gabriele Galantara.[11] Propaganda Massonica was banned in 1925, alongside all other Masonic lodges and secret societies, by the Fascist regime.[12]

Following the end of World War II, Freemasonry became legal again and the lodge was reformed. The name was changed to Propaganda Due when the Grand Orient of Italy numbered its lodges. By the 1960s, the lodge was all but inactive, holding few meetings. This original lodge had little to do with the one Licio Gelli established in 1966, two years after becoming a Freemason.[13]

During the Cold War, Italian Freemasonry traditions of free-thinking under the Risorgimento transformed into fervent anti-communism. The increasing influence of the political left at the end of the 1960s had the Masons of Italy deeply worried. In 1971, Grand Master Lino Salvini of the Grand Orient of Italy—one of Italy's largest Masonic lodges—assigned to Gelli the task of reorganizing the lodge.[14]

Gelli took a list of "sleeping members"—members not invited to participate in Masonic rituals anymore, as Italian Freemasonry was under close scrutiny by Christian Democracy (DC) in power through the Pentapartito. From these initial connections, Gelli was able to extend his network throughout the echelons of the Italian establishment.[15]

In 1967 Giovanni Allavena, former number one of SIFAR, was initiated into the lodge, who gave Gelli the photocopies of 157,000 secret files, containing telephone and environmental interceptions, photographs, correspondence and private information, including on the sex life, of as many personalities. Freemason Frank Gigliotti chose Gelli to form a parallel anti-communist government, in collaboration with the CIA in Rome.[16]

In the fall of 1969, General Alexander Haig, supreme commander of NATO in Europe, and Henry Kissinger, security adviser to the Nixon presidency, authorized Gelli to recruit 400 Italian and NATO officers within the Lodge Propaganda 2.[16]

Discovery

The activities of the P2 lodge were discovered by prosecutors while investigating banker Michele Sindona, the collapse of his bank and his ties to the Sicilian Mafia.[17] In March 1981, police found a list of alleged members in Gelli's house in Arezzo. It contained 962 names, among which were important state officials, important politicians and a number of military officers, including the heads of the three Italian secret services.[14] Future Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi was on the list, although he had not yet entered politics at the time. Another famous member was Victor Emmanuel, the son of the last Italian king.

Prime Minister Arnaldo Forlani (whose chef de cabinet was a P2 member as well)[14] appointed a Parliamentary Commission of Inquiry, headed by the independent DC Tina Anselmi. In May 1981, Forlani was forced to resign due to the P2 scandal, causing the fall of the Italian government.[6][18]

In January 1982, the P2 lodge was definitively disbanded by the Law 25 January 1982, no. 17. In July 1982, new documents were found hidden in the false bottom of a suitcase belonging to Gelli's daughter at Fiumicino airport in Rome. The documents were entitled Memorandum sulla situazione italiana ("Memorandum on the Italian Situation") and Piano di rinascita democratica ("Plan of Democratic Rebirth"), and are seen as the political programme of P2. According to these documents, the main enemies of Italy were the Italian Communist Party (PCI) and the trade unions, particularly the Communist Italian General Confederation of Labour (CGIL). These had to be isolated and cooperation with the PCI, the second biggest party in Italy and one of the largest in Europe, which was proposed in the Historic Compromise by Aldo Moro, needed to be disrupted.[14]

Gelli's goal was to form a new political and economic elite to lead Italy away from the danger of Communist rule. More controversially, it sought to do this by means of an authoritarian form of democracy.[19] P2 advocated a programme of extensive political corruption: "political parties, newspapers and trade unions can be the objects of possible solicitations which could take the form of economic-financial manoeuvres. The availability of sums not exceeding 30 to 40 billion lire[21] would seem sufficient to allow carefully chosen men, acting in good faith, to conquer key positions necessary for overall control."[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

more on the P2 lodge scandal in this piece from the icke's news section today:

Investigation Confirms Infamous U.S. Army False Flag Manual Is Authentic

September 7, 2023

(CAM) Criminal trials and investigations in Europe confirmed that top-secret “Supplement B” to U.S. Army Field Manual 30-31, contrary to the U.S. government’s oft-repeated denials, was indeed an authentic document.

The Supplement B copy seized from Gelli was in an attachment to a letter from one of his U.S. contacts, whose identity has never been established conclusively.[5]

The P2 Commission exhibits also include a secret report from Italian military intelligence, SISMI, dated April 8, 1983, which revealed long-standing ties of Gelli to the U.S. establishment.[6] According to the report, which cites a source within U.S. intelligence, “it was Theodore Shackley that introduced the head of the Masonic Lodge P2, Licio Gelli, to Alexander Haig in the sixties.

https://www.activistpost.com/2023/09/investigation-confirms-infamous-u-s-army-false-flag-manual-is-authentic.html

• Thanks 2

Covid-19 vaccine conspiracy that it stops transmission .  Vernon Coleman and many others warned it would not stop transmission. 

Covidians showed the true nature of group psychosis. All stood metres apart and walking round one way systems in Asda. 

The stern angry look that a covidian would give you if you dared to go wrong way up an Asda aisle. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 6:26 AM, JONJAY79 said:

Covid-19 vaccine conspiracy that it stops transmission .  Vernon Coleman and many others warned it would not stop transmission. 

Covidians showed the true nature of group psychosis. All stood metres apart and walking round one way systems in Asda. 

The stern angry look that a covidian would give you if you dared to go wrong way up an Asda aisle. 

It is all about FEAR. All of this stuff is about building up a certain level of negative energy in the general populace, all orchestrated by the media controllers and those behind the scenes. Why this level of fear? Well, it is very simple, they feed off the energy that is created. The more fear created and amplified, the better and more delicious it is for them. Who are they? THEY are the unseen controllers of all of this stuff. Anyone who is vaguely visible within the chain of command is an intermediator.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...