In 1966, James Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash and replaced with a double; a session musician by the name William Shears Campbell. (aka Billy Shears) It was and still remains the biggest kept secret in music.

sickofallthebollocks

I investigated this issue in great depth 5 or 6 years ago and came away fairly convinced that Paul had been replaced ... The evidence is very strong , particularly in the cover and music of ' Sgt. Peppers' ... The theory is that he was killed and replaced and that Beatles management wanted this covered up , but the Beatles themselves wanted it known, but could only do this in covert hints in music and album cover and pictures ... Something about this didn't make sence .. the management also supervise album covers and photos so why did'nt they block this avenue ...

Then I found a channeling of John Lennon  by Karl Mollison , there John is asked the direct question "Was Paul replaced" ... The answer is he was not replaced , that this was a disinformation campain by the controllers ... the controllers created the evidence ... They do this alot it fills the public mind and forums like this , with false information and distraction and diverts from real issues which might threaten their control. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Then I found a channeling of John Lennon  by Karl Mollison , there John is asked the direct question "Was Paul replaced" ... The answer is he was not replaced , that this was a disinformation campain by the controllers ... the controllers created the evidence ...

What are the odds of finding a left handed guitarist who looks like him & can sing (coff coff) ? I reckon Mollison was right 👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I used to be a Red Coat & I can say it was no joy at all 😫 

Years before becoming global superstars with The Beatles, teenagers Sir Paul McCartney and John Lennon tried to get summer jobs at Butlin's.

Sir Paul's application letter – which has just been unveiled more than 60 years after it was written – was to his relative Mike Robbins, who was an entertainments manager and Redcoat at the world-famous holiday resorts.

The young Sir Paul joked that him and two friends were looking for a good time that summer, 'but we don't mind missing this if we go to Butlin's'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12230579/TV-star-Emily-Atack-unearths-teenage-Maccas-plea-Redcoat-grandfather.html

Another good video for this topic, quite lengthy but has a lot of details surrounding The Beatles, and one might argue the birth of what is known today as the deep state or shadow government, get comfy and have your snacks ready, 👍

Chembuster

Jaw dropping info the Beatles, Tavistock Institute, Aleister Crowley wMike Williams (Sage of Quay)

Duration 01:35:33

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WXREw09aQkJZ/

Mike Williams is a critical thinker and the host of the popular internet site Sage of Quay™ Radio. He is also the founder of the long running alternative news blog Sage of Quay News.

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2023/06/jaw-dropping-info-the-beatles-tavistock-institute-aleister-crowley-with-mike-williams-sage-of-quay-video-3794750.html

WXREw09aQkJZ_640x360.webp.db05adaa52c58c5256ec14763d9c4be3.webp

On 4/15/2023 at 6:53 AM, alexa said:

What are the odds of finding a left handed guitarist who looks like him & can sing (coff coff) ? I reckon Mollison was right 👍

Heather was talking of emigrating to South Africa for a fresh start👍 Paul said 'what use would the South Africans have for a one legged gold digger'?🤔

That women is an absolute leg end in her own life time! It's rumoured that she's been offered a role in the new remake of that old 1941 Classic 'HOPPITY GOES TO TOWN'!

download(11).jpg.978efd3d5094a12dbf08d0c54ceb4070.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree

36 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Heather was talking of emigrating to South Africa for a fresh start👍 Paul said 'what use would the South Africans have for a one legged gold digger'?🤔

That women is an absolute leg end in her own life time! It's rumoured that she's been offered a role in the new remake of that old 1941 Classic 'HOPPITY GOES TO TOWN'!

Pull the other one 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, alexa said:

Pull the other one 😂

What name did she call out when she was having an orgasm? Was it Billy?, or Paul? I sincerely hope it wasn't 'Long John Silver', Captain Pugwash or any of his crew, especially 'Roger the cabin boy', 'Seaman Stains' or 'Master Bates', many people thought they were true 'characters' in the series, but it turned out to be just another 'Urban Legend'!

Captain-Pugwash-5e65d643.jpg.790873945a8153d9076f2ef8018f54ad.jpg

AN URBAN LEGEND, A BIT LIKE THE PSYOPS PEOPLE TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT 'FAUX PAUL' WAS JUST AN URBAN LEGEND MAYBE?🤔🤫

Edited by Mr Crabtree

On 6/26/2023 at 10:37 PM, Mr Crabtree said:

What name did she call out when she was having an orgasm? Was it Billy?, or Paul? I sincerely hope it wasn't 'Long John Silver', Captain Pugwash or any of his crew, especially 'Roger the cabin boy', 'Seaman Stains' or 'Master Bates', many people thought they were true 'characters' in the series, but it turned out to be just another 'Urban Legend'!

Captain-Pugwash-5e65d643.jpg.790873945a8153d9076f2ef8018f54ad.jpg

AN URBAN LEGEND, A BIT LIKE THE PSYOPS PEOPLE TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT 'FAUX PAUL' WAS JUST AN URBAN LEGEND MAYBE?🤔🤫

NOOOOOOOOOOO not Cap'n Pugwash, my childhood memories have been molested, booo hoo, sniff, who would have known Cap'n Pugwash was part of mk-ultra predictive programming and was part of the lgbtq whatever nonsense movement and the page 3 stunner of the future that we are now living, only in the Scum, 🤔🤣👍

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2022 at 8:09 PM, JCP said:

I am starting to understand that the birth of Rock N' Roll, The Tavistock Institute, and the Laurel Canyon musicians are all eyeball deep in the mk-ultra thing. You mentioned the Stones in an earlier post that prompted me to do a few searches. I found some articles and learned details that have to be more than just coincidental. Unfortunately I grew up liking most of these musicians and bands and it's a let down to learn these revelations. 

The Manufactured Invention of the Beatles, Stones, Grateful Dead and the Birth of Rock n’ Roll by the Tavistock Institute; A Jesuit Corporation

https://sariblog.eu/the-manufactured-invention-of-the-beatles-stones-grateful-dead-and-the-birth-of-rock-n-roll-by-the-tavistock-institute-a-jesuit-corporation/

Laurel Canyon: Haven of Peace, Love and Military Intelligence

https://alethonews.com/2019/09/21/laurel-canyon-haven-of-peace-love-and-military-intelligence/

lennon_satan.jpg

Paul and John giving Masonic Illuminate Hand signals on Yellow Submarine album cover. Paul with the “666” hand sign, John with the Horned Hand

maxresdefault.jpg

The Rolling Stones were mastered by a Order of Malta member by the name of Prince Rupert Loewenstein who sponsored the ‘Sympathy for the Devil‘ track back in 1968. This Prince was also a member of the very powerful Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St George which is close in power to the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, both being higher than the Order of Malta. (The Order of Malta, SMOM, is the military arm of the Vatican here)

I guess I'm going to find other music to relate to.

Don't fall for that. Those are lies. They only say that The Beatles were created by Tavistock but they don't provide evidence for it.

Read this quote from that article: "Picture the scene. It’s 1963 and Lennon and McCartney are struggling struggle with the composition of ‘She Loves You’. “She loves you,” says Lennon. “What comes next?” “Yeah, yeah, yeah?” chips in Adorno. “Brilliant, Teddie, just brilliant,” says McCartney."

That's bullshit. And the alleged reason for creating The Beatles and The Rolling Stones? Only to create a counter-culture, rebellious youth and drug consumption. Sorry, but I just don't see it. The evolution of Beatles music can even inspire you (if you are a musician) and their lyrics are more creative and poetic than only "to influence you to use drugs". Besides, a counter-culture and rebellious youth must be very counterproductive for the elite. Lennon even said that LSD was a misfire from the CIA because: "They brought out LSD to control people, and what they did was give us freedom".

I recommend you checking this blog: https://beaconfilms2011.blogspot.com/?m=0 . It's actually very informative about The Beatles, occultism and symbolism. The Beatles were in contact with some mason individuals and magicians. But that's it. There wasn't any hidden individual who wrote their songs. Remember also the remastered Let It Be film that just came out. There you can see Paul McCartney creating Get Back out of thin air (and The Beatles working on their songs).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2023 at 10:56 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

16 February 2023 - Faul was at Yale University, headquarters of Skull & Bones secret society 

In 2008 he was awarded an honorary degree Doctor of Music by Yale University.

Skull and Bones
220px-Bones_logo.jpg
The emblem of Skull and Bones
Founded 1832; 191 years ago
Yale University
Type Secret society
Scope Local
Patron saint Eulogia
Chapters 1
Members 2,800+ lifetime
Nickname Bones

The Order
Order 322

The Brotherhood of Death
Headquarters 64 High Street
New Haven, Connecticut06511
United States

Skull and Bones, also known as The Order, Order 322 or The Brotherhood of Death

////  ////  ////  ////

The Beatles debut album, Please Please Me, was released in 1963, on March 22nd.

March 22nd = 322

Have you noticed how even  just saying the names of The Beatles flows so smoothly ? - “John, Paul, George and Ringo”. - It’s so easy to remember and say. - Almost musical.

Contrasted to The Rolling Stones, for example. - “Mick, Keith, Bill, Charlie and Ronnie.” - Or U2, “Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry”. - Saying their names is hard to remember and clunky.

And “John, Paul, George and Ringo” has a “homely” feel to it, like they’re ones family, neighbours or close friends.

Moreover, “John, Paul, George and Ringo” sounds like some sort of magical spell, an incarnation, like “Acacadabra”.

Maybe just saying their names is a magical spell and causing some sort of energy transference.

Obviously this was planned by The Controllers.

• 2 weeks later...