It's China again AND those damn wet markets.......does it remind you of the start of covid by any chance?

CarpeDiem

I am betting the first 'REAL EXTREME ALERT', (after the test run later this month on all the mobile phones that have not been disabled (whilst we are allowed to)) will be to do with bird flu. They have been building BIRD FLU up for months now, and now the old China thing is used again.....

https://news.sky.com/story/first-human-death-from-h3n8-bird-flu-recorded-in-china-who-says-12855518

I know all members here will be wise to the government EXTREME & SEVERE ALERTS and how to disable should you have a mobile.

For those looking in who are unaware of what it is, it is recommended you look into how this will be used (including how it can be used against you and your freedoms.) Then decide if you think it is for you or your children.

TO DISABLE go to your settings> notifications> scroll to bottom and disable EXTREME & SEVERE ALERTS (whilst you can). No doubt the day will come in the not to distant future where we will not be given the option to disable, and unless there is serious pushback on this, it, in my opinion is another tool of control......you know the sort of thing.....there has been a bird flue case in a human detected in your sector. Please remain indoors until further notice. Over-reaction? Let's wait and see.

Edited by CarpeDiem
addition
  • Like 2

• CarpeDiem changed the title to It's China again AND those damn wet markets.......does it remind you of the start of covid by any chance?
On 4/12/2023 at 9:40 AM, CarpeDiem said:

I am betting the first 'REAL EXTREME ALERT', (after the test run later this month on all the mobile phones that have not been disabled (whilst we are allowed to)) will be to do with bird flu. They have been building BIRD FLU up for months now, and now the old China thing is used again.....

https://news.sky.com/story/first-human-death-from-h3n8-bird-flu-recorded-in-china-who-says-12855518

I know all members here will be wise to the government EXTREME & SEVERE ALERTS and how to disable should you have a mobile.

For those looking in who are unaware of what it is, it is recommended you look into how this will be used (including how it can be used against you and your freedoms.) Then decide if you think it is for you or your children.

TO DISABLE go to your settings> notifications> scroll to bottom and disable EXTREME & SEVERE ALERTS (whilst you can). No doubt the day will come in the not to distant future where we will not be given the option to disable, and unless there is serious pushback on this, it, in my opinion is another tool of control......you know the sort of thing.....there has been a bird flue case in a human detected in your sector. Please remain indoors until further notice. Over-reaction? Let's wait and see.

I agree I think it will be bird flu , it's a good way to control everyone again, keep them locked in their 15 , 20 minute zones , they will say bird flu has passed onto foxes , seals ,fish, cattle , pigs , sheep and poultry, this will give them an excuse to destroy these animals saying all meat is infected and we can't eat meat , bird flu vaccines will be available and the clowns will stand outside sports centres waiting for another vaccine, 

Please remain in your house and wait for the P.M and Whitty to appear on your TV .

It's strange how Sturgeon and Ardern will pushed out so they can have new faces telling the people what to do in a new pandemic.

All part of the plan !

I think the only way not to engage in the crazy 'pandemic' is to say to normies that you have been made immune to all the bullshit after Covid-19 so you are not worried at all....which in a sense true. And tell them that it was only available to those in the known and 😉.

• Like 1