Jump to content

Smokefree 2030 you'll vape and you'll be happy about it


Sanityisgone

Recommended Posts

https://smokefreeaction.org.uk/smokefree2030/#:~:text=In 2021%2C the All-Party,of the APPG's key recommendations.

 

News on radio today. They're going to ban smoking a plant which comes out of the ground, an 8000 year old tradition

 

Instead you'll have a bit of plastic  tube with a battery and some dodgy juice vaporised. Something which has been around not 10 years and many scientists saying its worse than smoking

 

People don't realise where we are headed.

 

We'll all be eating out of ration packs before long

 

Not like you can get much better from the supermarket these days 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

News on radio today. They're going to ban smoking a plant which comes out of the ground, an 8000 year old tradition

 

Instead you'll have a bit of plastic  tube with a battery and some dodgy juice vaporised. Something which has been around not 10 years and many scientists saying its worse than smoking

 

This won't bother me, I gave up cigs 7 years ago, actually it's been proven that vaping is better for you & I vape all the time now.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by alexa
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanityisgone said:

https://smokefreeaction.org.uk/smokefree2030/#:~:text=In 2021%2C the All-Party,of the APPG's key recommendations.

 

News on radio today. They're going to ban smoking a plant which comes out of the ground, an 8000 year old tradition

 

Instead you'll have a bit of plastic  tube with a battery and some dodgy juice vaporised. Something which has been around not 10 years and many scientists saying its worse than smoking

 

People don't realise where we are headed.

 

We'll all be eating out of ration packs before long

 

Not like you can get much better from the supermarket these days 

 

A lot of people smoke cigarettes to alleviate stress, frustration, boredom and anxiety.

 

With cigarettes banned, consumption of anxiety-relieving pharma products like anti-depressants and anti-psychotics will skyrocket.

 

Many of these are poorly formulated and have undesirable side-effects on the mind ranging from manic euphoria (being way too happy for absolutely no reason) to becoming too calm in situations that require alertness, to full blown psychosis type mental breakdowns.

 

Unless someone suffers from chronic depression-anxiety type mood disorders these medications are fucking dangerous and capable of actually DISTORTING someone's normal personality and cognition.

 

Also, different minds respond very differently to standart dosages of these medications so doctors prescribing this shit very often get the dosage wrong initially - too high - and end up with patients suffering very bad side-effects.

 

Cigarettes are dangerous with long term use.

 

But smoking does not distort your thinking, perception and cognition the way Pharma shit like anti-depressants do.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My own experience. Smoked for 15 years then started vaping around 2010. I was vaping constantly - hours at a time due to being able to do it inside. Over about 5 years, lost weight but soon started having tremors, then had temporary loss of sight in one eye for several minutes (twice). Went the doctor, said it was overactive thyroid. Took recommended medication for 6 months and symptoms disappeared. Stopped vaping, started smoking again. Been fine since.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've recently quit smoking cigs (again) but more determined to stay off it this time and don't seem tempted at all. Last time I quit and tried vaping, I found it had a horrible after taste for ages and you could taste it when coughing etc. I have heard from others that it can cause repeated sinus infections as well (when they have been to their GP about it which is weird anyway) , which makes sense as that perfume flavoured stuff just seems to coat your throat and nasal passages etc.  

 

Plus I've seen a video, which I can't locate right now but will try and find, which demonstrates that it contains a lot of heavy metals, the chemicals in the juice stuff.  So long term the heavy metals obviously have an effect on the body in lots of ways, if people don't detox from them, and I assume most vapers / people do not know about or do a heavy metal detox (generalising of course).  But I wouldn't know how that compares with smoking fags, suppose its all toxins in one form or another isn't it. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The government has swept aside all their concerns about the damaging impact of disposable vapes which they debated in 2022, such as the release of more plastics, electronical and hazardous chemical waste into the environment.

 

In particular, incorrect battery disposal can cause fire and health and safety risks at landfill sites. There is also concern about the use, and subsequent loss, of lithium contained in these products; a critical material which is in high demand.

 

Nonetheless, they are launching a scheme to give a million smokers free vapes, with a choice of products, strengths and flavours on offer to allow smokers to find the best product for them. More manufactured toxic garbage to litter our streets and rivers and end up in the belly of whales.

 

I bought a vape and the packaging was covered in warnings about its dangers and hazards, the worst one being the admission that they DO NOT KNOW the long-term effects! WTF? Then how can they sell it, especially to kids, with its sickly “tutti-fruitti’ flavours? Give me a Capstan Full Strength any day.

 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/millions-to-offered-free-vapes-in-swap-to-stop-scheme/ar-AA19HI78

 

 

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

The government has swept aside all their concerns about the damaging impact of disposable vapes which they debated in 2022, such as the release of more plastics, electronical and hazardous chemical waste into the environment.

 

In particular, incorrect battery disposal can cause fire and health and safety risks at landfill sites. There is also concern about the use, and subsequent loss, of lithium contained in these products; a critical material which is in high demand.

 

Nonetheless, they are launching a scheme to give a million smokers free vapes, with a choice of products, strengths and flavours on offer to allow smokers to find the best product for them. More manufactured toxic garbage to litter our streets and rivers and end up in the belly of whales.

 

I bought a vape and the packaging was covered in warnings about its dangers and hazards, the worst one being the admission that they DO NOT KNOW the long-term effects! WTF? Then how can they sell it, especially to kids, with its sickly “tutti-fruitti’ flavours? Give me a Capstan Full Strength any day.

 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/millions-to-offered-free-vapes-in-swap-to-stop-scheme/ar-AA19HI78

 

 

 

The disposable ones from your local Tesco’s are chock full of garbage and hazardous chemicals. Funnily enough, the ones manufactured by the big tobacco corporations are the worst.

Head to your local reputable vape shop and have a chat with the person behind the counter instead.

They’ll sort you out, it’s cheaper and there are a lot less ingredients and no bad chemicals in their own liquids, safer too. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

A lot of people smoke cigarettes to alleviate stress, frustration, boredom and anxiety.

 

With cigarettes banned, consumption of anxiety-relieving pharma products like anti-depressants and anti-psychotics will skyrocket.

 

Many of these are poorly formulated and have undesirable side-effects on the mind ranging from manic euphoria (being way too happy for absolutely no reason) to becoming too calm in situations that require alertness, to full blown psychosis type mental breakdowns.

 

Unless someone suffers from chronic depression-anxiety type mood disorders these medications are fucking dangerous and capable of actually DISTORTING someone's normal personality and cognition.

 

Also, different minds respond very differently to standart dosages of these medications so doctors prescribing this shit very often get the dosage wrong initially - too high - and end up with patients suffering very bad side-effects.

 

Cigarettes are dangerous with long term use.

 

But smoking does not distort your thinking, perception and cognition the way Pharma shit like anti-depressants do.

 

 

 

 

 

Yep its obscene. I'd love to live in a world where I can't buy cigarettes, I hate them personally, but, I'm a firm believer you don't change the goalposts for others just because of your own feelings. Especially a 8000 year old tradition which is being replaced off the back off changing it from something natural into something technological which will destroy environment and our bodies further damaging nature.

 

If you want to accept this, be prepared for the cannabis ban, because I believe the only reason it's illegal in the UK, is because people are air headed here, they're not stupid. If people started smoking good weed, they would all wake up and stop following gov. Look at gov talking down on weed but it's reduced crime everywhere it's legalised, brexit supposed to allow us to do these thing and improve the country. Get these young people out of jail and crime, no they want dissenters. Don't want the west waking up too much

 

On the subject of vapes, I tried them many years ago and stopped when Germany said they were bad. These days one puff of a vape hurts my chest instantly. I don't know if that's my lungs as I smoke too too much but nicotine has positive effects on vaccine damage so no wonder they want it gone.

 

First place they should start is banning smoking in TV and movies. If you're going to do something, do it properly. It's all half assed ham fisted nonsense, you go work your 40+ hours to come home and listen to more of how you're going to live your life and how you'll be happy about it. I don't like humanity course now, I really believe we are controlled by AI now whether we like it or not...

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sanityisgone said:

 

Yep its obscene. I'd love to live in a world where I can't buy cigarettes, I hate them personally, but, I'm a firm believer you don't change the goalposts for others just because of your own feelings. Especially a 8000 year old tradition which is being replaced off the back off changing it from something natural into something technological which will destroy environment and our bodies further damaging nature.

 

If you want to accept this, be prepared for the cannabis ban, because I believe the only reason it's illegal in the UK, is because people are air headed here, they're not stupid. If people started smoking good weed, they would all wake up and stop following gov. Look at gov talking down on weed but it's reduced crime everywhere it's legalised, brexit supposed to allow us to do these thing and improve the country. Get these young people out of jail and crime, no they want dissenters. Don't want the west waking up too much

 

On the subject of vapes, I tried them many years ago and stopped when Germany said they were bad. These days one puff of a vape hurts my chest instantly. I don't know if that's my lungs as I smoke too too much but nicotine has positive effects on vaccine damage so no wonder they want it gone.

 

First place they should start is banning smoking in TV and movies. If you're going to do something, do it properly. It's all half assed ham fisted nonsense, you go work your 40+ hours to come home and listen to more of how you're going to live your life and how you'll be happy about it. I don't like humanity course now, I really believe we are controlled by AI now whether we like it or not...

I’m in agreement with you, people are controlled by AI, it’s in their subconscious guiding them and it’s completely transparent. We’ve had years of chemtrails and food contamination. 
Some new technology articles are discussing how humans can guide a cockroach with a brain implant just by thinking about it, this is known as ‘paralleling’ and is how the AI works, although with significantly higher technology and trillions spent on it. 
Also it seems to be more in things associated with ‘sin’. A person is more compromised by the AI if they indulge in class A drugs or any ‘illegal’ street drugs, pharmaceuticals, certain foods like cheap red meat, ready meals, processed food and fast food chain products. Also sexual partners/habits- certain bodily contact, and certain cosmetic products and of course the vaccines. 
Even the weed is got to. Some of these new American strains are really strong and have a deleterious effect, numbing the spirit and actually reducing awareness.

On the other hand if you were to smoke a traditional landrace organically cultivated on the islands like Jamaican lambs bread or Moroccan blonde then this is a different matter. 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Stevenadry said:

Hey, I hear you on the concerns about the changing landscape of smoking and vaping. Personally, I've switched to vaping and gums to quit smoking.

 

25 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

There must be a reason they want away with smoking,and it will have fuck all to do with our health, something to ponder.

 

Nicotine, it's good for you and bad for them, it fuks up their nasty little plans they have in store for us all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

There must be a reason they want away with smoking,and it will have fuck all to do with our health, something to ponder.

 

If you really want to oppress a population you want to remove sources of comfort like smokes, alcohol, weed first.

 

Enjoy your anti-depressants epidemic.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/12/2023 at 5:57 AM, Sanityisgone said:

I really believe we are controlled by AI now whether we like it or not...

 

We are kontrolled by compulsive lying deceiving psychopaths that see us as their personal donkeys that provide them with all their favourite toys like, total world domination, wars, technology to exploit and the undying lust to be worshiped as god kings striding across the face of the Earth as though they OWN (NWO) the damn place.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

There must be a reason they want away with smoking,and it will have fuck all to do with our health, something to ponder.

Something to do with the Brownian Motion in cigarette smoke, it may interfere with the nano shit we’re all inhaling from the atmosphere. 
 

Vape clouds aren’t created by combustion, just gentle heat so less aggressive particle movement.

Might be why they’re tightly regulating log stoves and bonfires too. 


They’ve already got the food, water and everything else covered. Air is the last element to control. Don’t want scummy smokers messing up their plans. 

Just a theory 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never smoked. My Dad, being a miner, wasn't allowed cigs down the mine, so he never smoked either. He died recently aged 98. My Mam, on the oher hand, used to smoke and she unfortunately died of lung cancer aged 57, after having a lung removed. Not a pleasant death by any means. Luckily no one smokes, or vapes, in our family now, so that's one less thing to worry about.

 

Each to their own though, I suppose.

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've smoked for decades. Tried many times to stop, and failed, and now I don't wish others to dictate about it. I carry a portable ashtray so am not creating litter, and observe others' right to not be inflicted with my smoke, so they should respect my right not to be subjected to sanctimonious moaning.

 

Anyways, I normally use IQOS Heets now which are like small cigarettes that you heat up in a rechargeable device so that you're inhaling actual tobacco vapour instead of burning the baccy to produce smoke. It stops a lot of the chemicals like tar being inhaled and doesn't stink the place up.

 

I wonder if these will also be banned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've smoked for decades. Tried many times to stop, and failed, and now I don't wish others to dictate about it. I carry a portable ashtray so am not creating litter, and observe others' right to not be inflicted with my smoke, so they should respect my right not to be subjected to sanctimonious moaning.

 

Anyways, I normally use IQOS Heets now which are like small cigarettes that you heat up in a rechargeable device so that you're inhaling actual tobacco vapour instead of burning the baccy to produce smoke. It stops a lot of the chemicals like tar being inhaled and doesn't stink the place up.

 

I wonder if these will also be banned.

 

It's nice to see you back :classic_biggrin:

 

I hadn't heard of IQOS until now, I'll have to look into these.

 

Whether they'll be banned or not, I don't know, but I do know they'll try & increase the prices, at the moment I can buy the vape liquid cheap but I can see the Government having a say in this before long.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...