So it's defo not pseudoscientific. Many ancient cultures knew about it. Even outside the Vatican today is a Pinecone statue.

Can any of you guys activate yours?

I can create a feeling willingly, and increase the strength especially through focus/meditation & music. 

One time I was able to induce euphoria and a feeling of forward motion.

The PIneal Gland produces DMT as well as melatonin, so perhaps this is why dreams seem so vivid sometimes. 

Please share your knowledge of this gland below. Thanks everyone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, EternalChaos said:

So it's defo not pseudoscientific. Many ancient cultures knew about it. Even outside the Vatican today is a Pinecone statue.

I can create a feeling willingly, and increase the strength especially through focus/meditation & music. 

The PIneal Gland produces DMT as well as melatonin, so perhaps this is why dreams seem so vivid sometimes. 

Perhaps the gland has been studied extensively, then the findings were suppressed?

If it serves any purpose in things like neuroweapon mind control then any scientific findings to do with it would be classified and kept from the public.

There may be far more known about the brain than neuroscientists can openly talk about.

The biggest problem in academia is that going against orthodoxy can screw up the rest of your career, and you may be smeared as a kook.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 4:41 PM, EternalChaos said:

The exercise I used to do involved closing your eyes. Picture the star of David in each eye. Rotate them anti clockwise. Change the speed.

Then look up with your eyes closed towards the pineal gland and watch both spinning stars merge as one in the pineal gland.

• Like 1

One of the best meditations visualisations I've seen on YouTube about 12 years ago was to breath through your nose and out through your nose with your mouth closed.

When you breath in through your nose visualize a fish mouth, crater, hole, or eye, as you breath in imagine it's a cold sensation on your forehead and when you breathe out imagine it's a hot sensation and visa versa. Do that for 10mins. 

The bloke in the video reckons you can see your gland spinning when anaylized medically however I have seen no evidence of this.

Seriously though I always get strange experiences once I've done this.

If you do it for even 1 minute you will feel pressure on your forehead. I have used this technique for about 10 years.

Edited by Fluke
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mr H said:

The exercise I used to do involved closing your eyes. Picture the star of David in each eye. Rotate them anti clockwise. Change the speed.

Then look up with your eyes closed towards the pineal gland and watch both spinning stars merge as one in the pineal gland.

I tried sitting there and picturing David Icke in each eye but it did nothing for me....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

To what effect ?

Do you have psychic powers ?

Able to access Akashic Record ?

Precognition ?

Precognition mainly try it. Visualize yourself breathing through an eye on your forehead each breath imaging the eye opening or fish mouth in between your eyebrows so you imagine the breath coming in and out of the hole in your forehead then after about 10 minutes visualize which light forming round. 

You can breath through in and out your nose while walking down the street you will feel thebpreasure in your forehead.

Let me know how it goes i willshow you how to blow a hole through your crown chakra.

Edited by Fluke

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 11:24 PM, Fluke said:

One of the best meditations visualisations I've seen on YouTube about 12 years ago was to breath through your nose and out through your nose with your mouth closed.

When you breath in through your nose visualize a fish mouth, crater, hole, or eye, as you breath in imagine it's a cold sensation on your forehead and when you breathe out imagine it's a hot sensation and visa versa. Do that for 10mins. 

The bloke in the video reckons you can see your gland spinning when anaylized medically however I have seen no evidence of this.

Seriously though I always get strange experiences once I've done this.

If you do it for even 1 minute you will feel pressure on your forehead. I have used this technique for about 10 years.

One technique I used was to breath in slowly through your nose to the count of 3, then breath slowly out your mouth for 3 seconds all the while with your tongue touching the roof of your mouth (helps energy flow)

I was able to awaken psychic abilities, clairaudiance, with this technique. 

I found a similar method in Ninjutsu where you make hand signs while meditating with the tongue touching the roof of the mouth to help the flow of Chi.

main-qimg-0ad149321a8a18d919d8c9cf206c8109.webp

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

One technique I used was to breath in slowly through your nose to the count of 3, then breath slowly out your mouth for 3 seconds all the while with your tongue touching the roof of your mouth (helps energy flow)

Totally connected on that one, i was only thinking and doing as you describe last night, the wonders of our friend Synchronicity, got distracted with a post the other day and put under the moderation cosh, i thought maybe some me time in order, 🤣👍

• Like 1

• 3 months later...