Dalai Lama Paedo Drama

Mikhail Liebestein

He was promoting the convid vax not long ago... was it actually him or has he been coerced or compromised in some way in order to discredit an ordinarily very peaceful religion / faith? 

I noticed this story was on BBC news site, which isn't usually as sensationalist as the DM. And bbc are very heavily reporting those 2 girls allegedly killed in a seaparte car to their rabbi father in tel aviv. 

• Like 2

2 thoughts spring to mind:

- The Dalai Lama has mild early onset dementia and thought this was "demonstrating divine closeness and warmth" to a boy or somesuch

- Its some kind of giant cultural difference between Tibet and the West where this is a "humility gesture" of the Highest religious authority LOWERING himself to the level of a small boy or something

If the Dalai Lama were a bona fide Pedophile I suspect he would do this AWAY from cameras, and not IN FRONT of the press

There is also the Richard Gere Hollywood angle.

As soon as Gere started backing the Dalai Lama and Tibet his career was destroyed and RUMOURS were spread worldwide that Gere is a promiscuous HOMOSEXUAL.

Something does not add up here.

And what does China want from backward Tibet in the first place?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

dalai lama

peado drama

chosen one

forgetting dharma

is it just me or is the world getting stranger by the day?

It is just you.

The world has never been saner.

Humanity's future is bright, and with wonderfully upright men like Bill Gates and Elon Musk in charge nothing can ever go wrong.

(Calls the black clinic next door to ask the price of extra large silicon boob implants for men)

😆

• Haha 2

To its credit the Daily Mail does mention the long standing conflict between the Dalai Lama (and the Tibetan nation in general) vs the CCP and China. This dampens the impact of this story for me, because we aren't told the original source of this video. Not that I like what he did, but it wouldn't surprise me if the CCP had spies secretly filming him for when he does anything dodgy like this, for propaganda. If only the Tibetans could video Xi Jinping and publish it too. 

Titus 1:15 KJV: Unto the pure all things are pure

NYPICHPDPICT000009444842.jpg?quality=75&

Remember this was done infront of an audiance of thousands with dozens of cammers filming . I really don't see anything sinister in this , the Dali Lama is very playfull almost like a child , eskimoes rubbing noses.  

If he was a closet pedo he would never have done this , and have to apologise , He clearly didn't realise how a corupt world would see this inocent act . 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Titus 1:15 KJV: Unto the pure all things are pure

NYPICHPDPICT000009444842.jpg?quality=75&

Remember this was done infront of an audiance of thousands with dozens of cammers filming . I really don't see anything sinister in this , the Dali Lama is very playfull almost like a child , eskimoes rubbing noses.  

If he was a closet pedo he would never have done this , and have to apologise , He clearly didn't realise how a corupt world would see this inocent act . 

Maybe this tongue sucking is some game little kids play in Tibet or something.

Or the Dalai is simply old and his decisionmaking is impaired by age.

One would have to know more about Tibetan culture to decide what kind of gesture this was.

To implement the New World Order with a one world government, one world religion and a single global digital banking system, the current system has to be shown to people that it is corrupted beyond repair and a *brighter* future will be offered through a centralised system of authoritarian control, and that their futures will depend on it!
The Covid drill worked out fine as far as compliance. Many of the major religions  have been exposed as nonce playgrounds in the last few decades, it's Buddhisms' turn now. Politically National leaders are stepping down regularly, and the CBDC is being pushed by the talking heads on MSM. No consent from myself, let's envision a world where all this evil bullshit collapses and we can all just be.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Artie Fufkin said:

To implement the New World Order with a one world government, one world religion and a single global digital banking system, the current system has to be shown to people that it is corrupted beyond repair and a *brighter* future will be offered through a centralised system of authoritarian control, and that their futures will depend on it!
The Covid drill worked out fine as far as compliance. Many of the major religions  have been exposed as nonce playgrounds in the last few decades, it's Buddhisms' turn now. Politically National leaders are stepping down regularly, and the CBDC is being pushed by the talking heads on MSM. No consent from myself, let's envision a world where all this evil bullshit collapses and we can all just be.

I agree with most of that Artie . This is all about disheartening humanity , draging us down , getting us to believe our heroes are dark ... So now we have the same thing that happened with Michael Jackson . Is he a pedo or not? the public will be divided into two camps  (divide and conquer) some will refuse to believe it , but all will be depressed.

I suspect this event was engineered by dark spirits , they feed on dispair type energies and are working with the ET's  ... They will have mentally influenced the DL to do this .. In the Tibetan culture sticking the tounge out is a sign of greeting/respect, so in DL's mind it seemed OK , but he was Prompted by dark spirits.

The major theem is to get humanity to believe we've f**ked up ... That's what the "climate change" lie  is about .. "humans are destroying the planet , we can't manage things" ... Soon  the ET's will reveal themselves publicly , land in craft , offering help , if we let them manage things  ... These are the same ET's who have been secretly controlling things all along useing their illuminati goffers . They know they have to get humanity to WILLINGLY cooperate for compleate enslavement. So they will offer high teck solutions for our problems .... The NWO one world government structure is almost inplace so that if humanity are tricked by this ploy , the ET's can simply assume leadership of the NWO .. the prison has already been built by the illuminati.

Critical to realize the plan is not for a human to rule us ,,, The plan is for an evil off world force to use this NWO control structure ...  David Icke has always been very certain of this , he calls them reptilians , whether they are  physical ETs or deamons , they are non human and pure Evil. 

The only way we can win is to call for Divine help ... Believe in God and Pray that he removes this evil presence from our world. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

S7pTq3QU44OF.png

Many imposters promoted, seldom known if legitimate.

You could fill up a book with these type of pictures .. Hundreds of pop stars and actors flashing illuminati signs 

main-qimg-23a92fe3ff5e8661d20d1f5a393fd3

It does not mean these people are dark. ... I suspect the DL is just very naive and innocent . Like 90% of the public he thinks the politicians pictured are working for the good of humanity.

If you asked pop stars why they flash the one eye sign , they probably wouldn't have a good answer ... it just seemed cool at the time (it was prompted by dark spirits)  

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

You could fill up a book with these type of pictures .. Hundreds of pop stars and actors flashing illuminati signs 

It does not mean these people are dark. ... I suspect the DL is just very naive and innocent . Like 90% of the public he thinks the politicians pictured are working for the good of humanity.

If you asked pop stars why they flash the one eye sign , they probably wouldn't have a good answer ... it just seemed cool at the time (it was prompted by dark spirits)  

I agree, it is likely just as much about the photographer or production team as the 'artist' themselves. Yes of course some are knowingly using these signs and symbols, but many are just following orders from their team. 

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

He was paid $1 million to promote a Rothschild, Bronfman associated cult linked heavily to human trafficking, also recently pictured with someone who was just arrested for CP. As for the one eye symbol, pull the other one. It symbolises the cult! Which links to the five eyes intelligence network, ALL involved in human trafficking. 

Many Governments around the world "feed the eye". Trudeau foundation CEO and board just resigned, two months ago Jacinda Adern resigned. Five Eyes being, UK, USA, NZ, AUS and CAN. Watch what happens regarding that.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

He was paid $1 million to promote a Rothschild, Bronfman associated cult linked heavily to human trafficking, also recently pictured with someone who was just arrested for CP. As for the one eye symbol, pull the other one. It symbolises the cult! Which links to the five eyes intelligence network, ALL involved in human trafficking. 

Many Governments around the world "feed the eye". Trudeau foundation CEO and board just resigned, two months ago Jacinda Adern resigned. Five Eyes being, UK, USA, NZ, AUS and CAN. Watch what happens regarding that.

Five Eyes originally referred to 5 Cold War countries which have installed extensive radar, signals surveillance, radio surveillance equipment.

Buuuuut...

...America/NATO has placed the SAME SIGINT EQUIPMENT in maybe a DOZEN or more other countries as well.

" E I G H T E EN   E Y E S "

5 Eyes is very 1970s.