Titanic conspiracy

TheConsultant

10 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

What about 1984? Premonition? Predictive Programming? outlining what they intended to do?

"The telescreen received and transmitted

What about it? I've read it 6 times. Definitely not predictive programming.

Huxley's brave new world you could make a case for perhaps but it wasn't predictive. I'm not autistic or a Christian so maybe that's why I don't see in black and white.

16 minutes ago, Fluke said:

What about it? I've read it 6 times. Definitely not predictive programming.

Huxley's brave new world you could make a case for perhaps but it wasn't predictive. I'm not autistic or a Christian so maybe that's why I don't see in black and white.

You also rarely make a serviceable post, I was asking a question not giving my opinion. Hilarious reply

I also see nuance in everything, certainly not a christian, autistic or seeing things in black and white. Try reading posts before bothering to reply

Edited by TheConsultant

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

You also rarely make a serviceable post, I was asking a question not giving my opinion. Hilarious reply

I also see nuance in everything, certainly not a christian, autistic or seeing things in black and white. Try reading posts before bothering to reply

Would help if I could read them instead of posting in a pretentious format. 

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Would help if I could read them instead of posting in a pretentious format. 

What on earth is a pretentious format? 🤣 

Do you dislike autistic people or christians? What makes you think I am unable to see nuance? I post regularly about things not being black and white, funny you think I am doing that by asking a simple question. In fact a couple of people here are outspoken Christian as well as some autistic, some of the best posts seem to come from a couple of those people. I do not have to agree with them across the board but I am certainly not fixed in my worldview to appreciate other viewpoints. 

On 4/12/2023 at 12:10 AM, TheConsultant said:

JP Morgan was one of Teslas financers originally, that relationship ended when he realised Tesla wanted to provide everyone wireless power. 

https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/en/science/leading-figures/the-wardenclyffe-tower-the-dream-that-sank-tesla/ 

Interesting stuff regarding Marconi and some murders in 1980s to 1990 known as the Marconi murders.

Tony Collins 1990 book 'OPEN VERDICT' an account of 25 mysterious deaths in the defence industry. 👍

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It didn't though did it. Just a typical troofer response. Might want to try reading it dear.

I am pretty sure they are commenting on it from the perspective of having previously read it dear.

Multiple essays exist on the comparisons of 1984 and modern day life, culture, society. How you do not see parallels is the bit that needs highlighting here, what else do you overlook? Its right in front of you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I am pretty sure they are commenting on it from the perspective of having previously read it dear.

Multiple essays exist on the comparisons of 1984 and modern day life, culture, society. How you do not see parallels is the bit that needs highlighting here, what else do you overlook? Its right in front of you.

Exactly!! It doesn't take reading it six times to see that 🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

It didn't though did it. Just a typical troofer response. Might want to try reading it dear.

Well it did, didn't it?

How about the fact we are all under surveillance? From CCTV to phone cameras. There is no hiding. 

This book was written in 1949 and is unfolding right in front of us right now.

Are you seriously telling me this book was made just for fun?

We are in 2023 and can see a lot from the book has come to pass. 

Facial recognition, AI advancing to the level it has now, speak and write technologies, connections to Big Brother (putting it out in plain sight that you are being watched. Normalising it on TV through reality TV) remember, you are being watched. A huge thing, of course. 

Orwell knew what he was putting out there. He was a member of the Fabian society, after all.

• Like 1

When this tragedy is examined carefully we find a host of unrelated events which all conspired to bring it about and make the loss of life much greater than was necessary...

The number of life boats was only sufficient for half the pasengers on board , and only a third if it had a full compliment of passengers ... a gross 'oversight ... Even so they had two and a half hours to fill the lifeboats which could have contained everyone at a tight squeeze , but the crew had never been trained in evacuation , were first of all complacent and incompitent , then later paniced and many lifeboats were lowered half full  , remember they had  two and a half hours to do this , something that should take 15 mins or 30 at most .

The ship had 21 massive steel water tight doors to seal off compartments to prevent the posibility of sinking this is why she was called "UNSINKABLE'" ... but the Captain decided not to close them...... till the last minute when it was too late ! 

The SS California was only a few miles from the titanic and radioed her before the impact warning of iceburgs .... After the impact  crew on the California saw distress flares from Titanic  but FAILED TO ACT!!!

I've only listed a few of the "unlucky coincidences" that brought about this sinking and led to an unessesarily high death tole ..

How can it be explained ? 

The Captain was in overallcharge and made all the fatal decisions , but he went down with the ship! ...Did the Rothschilds say ...."Hey Captain Smith we have a special job for you , smash the Titanic into an iceburge and don't close the the watertight bulkheads"     .... "no problem Mr R ..sir ... I'll do it and go down with the ship ".

An explanation for this incident came up in one of Karl Mollisons channelings  ... the ET aliance engineer these sort of calamities all the time , they are psycic , can get into peoples heads , they mentally influenced the designers not to put enough lifeboats on board , they mentaly influenced the captain to be complacent ... they mentally influenced the crew of the Titanic to panic , and the crew of the SS California to ignore distress flares from the Titanic.

They are very advanced beings in all ways except morraly , our world is their computer game , the aim is to restrict progress , cause death and destruction and  deshearten humanity. 

The ET's will probably have let their operatives on the ground(illuminati)  know this was going to happen so they could get rid of troublesome people and take advantage in other ways .

On 5/6/2023 at 9:39 AM, allymisfit said:

Well it did, didn't it?

Not really no.

While I agree the parallels are clearly there, brave new world is a more accurate depiction of today's world particularly conveying human nature and how people will imprison themselves willingly, comfort, convenience etc. 

It's all very cliche though, I can see above the video, (George Orwell  by a peadophile by the way.)

He might have been trying to warn us. Doesn't mean it's predictive programming but who knows.

On 5/7/2023 at 3:23 AM, oz93666 said:

The ET's will probably have let their operatives on the ground(illuminati)  know this was going to happen so they could get rid of troublesome people and take advantage in other ways .

It was a human event, devised by humans to be used on humans for human gain

A few questions to investigate regarding Titanic

Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select ‘individuals’ not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was ‘specifically’ invited?
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Not really no.

While I agree the parallels are clearly there, brave new world is a more accurate depiction of today's world particularly conveying human nature and how people will imprison themselves willingly, comfort, convenience etc. 

It's all very cliche though, I can see above the video, (George Orwell  by a peadophile by the way.)

He might have been trying to warn us. Doesn't mean it's predictive programming but who knows.

He was a member of the Fabian society. He wasn't on our side.

Both Brave new world and 1984 show elements to today's reality.

Typically, there is some fiction added to these situations. Mixing truth and fiction. It's a tactic they use all the time.

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 2

On 4/10/2023 at 1:12 PM, TheConsultant said:

I thought it was 3 people including Astor, who were opposed to the Fed? Either way, the evidence is there to suggest it was a 1900s false flag/planned event. But cannot say for sure.

It was the people opposed to the creation of the Fed.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 5:35 PM, allymisfit said:

He was a member of the Fabian society. He wasn't on our side.

Both Brave new world and 1984 show elements to today's reality.

Typically, there is some fiction added to these situations. Mixing truth and fiction. It's a tactic they use all the time.

On 5/8/2023 at 5:59 PM, Fluke said:

Look I'm not going to argue about it 🤣

Has anyone read Yevgeny Zamyatin’s book called ‘WE’? 

Its what inspired Huxley and Orwell’s stories and is considered the first dystopian. 
It’s actually quite funny. 

Don’t be put off by the Russian connections, Zamyatin fled the communists and built ships here in England. He was basically a soviet hippy, WE was his attack on the party and all the shit they made him go through. No wonder it was banned over there. 
He knew communism would be the blueprint for the new world order/ great reset

• Like 1