Jump to content

Titanic conspiracy


TheConsultant

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

 

Yes. This was discussed here before.

 

JP Morgan owned the company that built and operated the Titanic.

 

He invited rivals to sail on the maiden voyage.

 

Then he made an excuse about "having urgent business to attend to" and did not board his own ship.

 

The heads of 3 powerful American business families died when the ship sank.

 

They were supposed to be co-founders of the Federal Reserve or FED if I am not mistaken.

 

With them out of the way, FED fell into the hands of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and their allies.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

Yes. This was discussed here before.

 

JP Morgan owned the company that built and operated the Titanic.

 

He invited rivals to sail on the maiden voyage.

 

Then he made an excuse about "having urgent business to attend to" and did not board his own ship.

 

The heads of 3 powerful American business families died when the ship sank.

 

They were supposed to be co-founders of the Federal Reserve or FED if I am not mistaken.

 

With them out of the way, FED fell into the hands of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and their allies.


I thought it was 3 people including Astor, who were opposed to the Fed? Either way, the evidence is there to suggest it was a 1900s false flag/planned event. But cannot say for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


I thought it was 3 people including Astor, who were opposed to the Fed? Either way, the evidence is there to suggest it was a 1900s false flag/planned event. But cannot say for sure.

 

I looked into it a long time ago, and you may be right that they opposed the FED.

 

Either way, they died on a ship owned by James Pierpoint Morgan who also destroyed Nikola Tesla to protect the newly created Oil Industry.

 

The fact that James Cameron's epic "Titanic" never touches on the death of Astor and friend - who were very important men in America - suggests that YES THEY ARE COVERING IT UP.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe one of the prominent men who survived in the Hollywood story actually died in reality. I would like to know why change that at all, why change who survived and died? Seems odd to me!
 

2 hours ago, Truthblast said:

YES THEY ARE COVERING IT UP.


Agreed!

Also, I didn't start a new thread on this I believe I was replying to one...where has the remainder of the thread gone? Plus I can spell conspiracy.

Edited by TheConsultant
weird
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I believe one of the prominent men who survived in the Hollywood story actually died in reality. I would like to know why change that at all, why change who survived and died? Seems odd to me.

 

Hollywood always fucks up Biopics, historical events, historical figures and even battle scenes - apparently real medieval battles revolved all around men fighting in disciplined and carefully choregraphed formations, whereas in Hollywood films people hack away at each other with swords and axes in a completely anarchic chaos.

 

The worst may be this film, whose 2 elderly subjects rejected the film and recently died in a cab crash on the way to NYC (the cab hit a highway barrier and both flew through the windscreen and died, nothing happened to the driver):

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Well Hollywood is a tool for brainwashing people so it stands to reason details of historic events would be heavily edited, redacted, ignored, or promoted depending on the information they wish to obfuscate or manipulate.

 

An interesting thing about Titanic the movie is that they show the main characters in a Jesus pose with outstretched arms in key scenes.

 

Wouldn't surprise me if that has some occult meaning to them.

 

Screenshot_20230411-145421_Gallery.jpg.ff1b10340e32f52c49a964c57e57c260.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthblast said:

 

An interesting thing about Titanic the movie is that they show the main characters in a Jesus pose with outstretched arms in key scenes.

 

Wouldn't surprise me if that has some occult meaning to them.

 

Screenshot_20230411-145421_Gallery.jpg.ff1b10340e32f52c49a964c57e57c260.jpg

Most things are :) No idea regarding that though 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Truthblast said:

An interesting thing about Titanic the movie is that they show the main characters in a Jesus pose with outstretched arms in key scenes.

 

Wouldn't surprise me if that has some occult meaning to them.

nothing to do with ubiqous Jesus,it is just a sense of a good feeling,pretending to fly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

Hollywood always fucks up Biopics, historical events, historical figures and even battle scenes - apparently real medieval battles revolved all around men fighting in disciplined and carefully choregraphed formations, whereas in Hollywood films people hack away at each other with swords and axes in a completely anarchic chaos.

 

The worst may be this film, whose 2 elderly subjects rejected the film and recently died in a cab crash on the way to NYC (the cab hit a highway barrier and both flew through the windscreen and died, nothing happened to the driver):

 

 

 

Just looked this up on wiki, didn't know Nash died in that way. It happened on the way back from getting a major award in Norway for other aspects of his work....strangely, work that was not mentioned in the film.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2023 at 6:14 AM, Truthblast said:

 

Yes. This was discussed here before.

 

JP Morgan owned the company that built and operated the Titanic.

 

He invited rivals to sail on the maiden voyage.

 

Then he made an excuse about "having urgent business to attend to" and did not board his own ship.

 

The heads of 3 powerful American business families died when the ship sank.

 

They were supposed to be co-founders of the Federal Reserve or FED if I am not mistaken.

 

With them out of the way, FED fell into the hands of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and their allies.

Yeah this plus from memory. The whole thing was an insurance fraud.

 

They made few of these ships. Titanic was in an accident prior to sail. So they used the Olympia ship instead and deliberately sank it and claimed insurance. Had life boats at the ready. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Had life boats at the ready. 

For select people it seems.

 

 

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

your post was off topic so i separate it and automatically you became the OP!

Which topic did I reply this to originally? If it was outside a Titanic thread then that was a mistake on my part. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So many plausible conspiracies as to what happened with the "Titanic". In fact the least plausible is the one the MSM continue to push.

 

Fed reserve stitch-up to get new system in place, and some opponents handily perish on the voyage.

 

Insurance scam by White Star, to cover up the damage done to the original Titanic by a military boat not far from the docks.

 

Also seems Marconi, the forefathers of today's internet/wireless corporations, were involved in covering up/deleting some key comms between stricken vessel and other involved ships.

 

So, really, take yer pick.

 

The fraud will go on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Also seems Marconi, the forefathers of today's internet/wireless corporations, were involved in covering up/deleting some key comms between stricken vessel and other involved ships.

 

Guglielmo Marconi STOLE 27 of Nikola Tesla's patents to "invent" Radio.

 

Thief.

 

Tesla took him to court over patent infringement.

 

Tesla LOST.

 

JP Morgan - owner of Titanic - was Tesla's nemesis.

 

HMMMMMM...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JP Morgan was one of Teslas financers originally, that relationship ended when he realised Tesla wanted to provide everyone wireless power. 

https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/en/science/leading-figures/the-wardenclyffe-tower-the-dream-that-sank-tesla/ 

Interesting stuff regarding Marconi and some murders in 1980s to 1990 known as the Marconi murders.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

This is worth noting, from the book 180° that I've posted a link to elsewhere ...

 

 

... you may wish to reconsider what you are giving your attention to.


Advertisers have your attention for seconds.
The news has your attention for minutes.
The movies have your attention for hours (and you pay for the
privilege).
Celebrities have your attention for years.

 

Is this why THEY like to insert the truth into movies and the lies in the mainstream media? What you think is fiction has a large element of truth and what you think is truth has a large element of fiction. You are living in the Age of lnversion.There are plenty of people who think that Stanley Kubrick’s Film Eyes WIde Shut and films such as Cabin in the Woods are not fiction but rather ‘disclosure of evil’ documentaries.

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

It also gets weirder with this -

https://store.titanichistoricalsociety.org/product/the-wreck-of-the-titan/

 

Some people say it was a manifestation from the book.

I think it was perhaps predictive programming??

 

10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I'm more of the view it was a premonition. 


What about 1984? Premonition? Predictive Programming? outlining what they intended to do?

"The telescreen received and transmitted simultaneously. Any sound that Winston made, above the level of a very low whisper, would be picked up by it; moreover, so long as he remained within the field of vision which the metal plaque commanded, he could be seen as well as heard. There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment."

Smart TVs can do exactly that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

 


What about 1984? Premonition? Predictive Programming? outlining what they intended to do?

"The telescreen received and transmitted simultaneously. Any sound that Winston made, above the level of a very low whisper, would be picked up by it; moreover, so long as he remained within the field of vision which the metal plaque commanded, he could be seen as well as heard. There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment."

Smart TVs can do exactly that.

Definitely predictive programming.

Showing us what they're going to do before they do it.

Does it have something to do with the universal law of karma? I'm probably wrong, but is it to get us to accept it as a reality and therefore if we accept it, their karma is balanced?

 

I'm not sure, I'm sure there is good reason for them doing this though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...