Jump to content

Amazing Website - Scans Of REALLY Old Books On Freemasonry, Witchcraft, Communism, CIA, MSM, Wall Street, Secret Societies, Politics, Religions, Occultism, Satanism And More


Truthblast

Recommended Posts

Someone has gathered and scanned tons of books, news articles, govt docs and similar texts of interest from the last 300 years and put them online:

 

(note:  PDF download links are UNDER the viewer that loads)

 

https://therabbithole.wiki/

 

Lots of topics we discuss are represented in these old books, news clippings and such.

Edited by Truthblast
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Truthblast changed the title to Amazing Website - Scans Of REALLY Old Books On Freemasonry, Witchcraft, Communism, CIA, MSM, Wall Street, Secret Societies, Politics, Religions, Occultism, Satanism And More
8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ffxx.jpg

 

gfvgg.jpg

 

I'm still going though it, but there's some interesting content. The news clippings section is a good idea too.

 

 

There is a SEARCH function too. E.g. "Rothschilds"

 

 

 

Screenshot_20230410-035727_Gallery.jpg.cff884a2e3e05f619c2c3b672723981d.jpg

Screenshot_20230410-040148_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Truthblast
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Someone has gathered and scanned tons of books, news articles, govt docs and similar texts of interest from the last 300 years and put them online:

 

(note:  PDF download links are UNDER the viewer that loads)

 

https://therabbithole.wiki/

 

Lots of topics we discuss are represented in these old books, news clippings and such.

 

Thanks Truthblast, good find, I've saved this link. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Thanks, interesting, I think its just linking to 'Internet Archive' though.

 

I think he's just catalogued books on there.

 

Here's what I got when I clicked on an Illuminati book - 

 

 

Screenshot_20230421-095256_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you do another search, there are loads of Blavatsky stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

If you do another search, there are loads of Blavatsky stuff. 

 

There's more on the Internet Archive and clicking on his links it just links through to Internet Archive.

 

So nothing original, just a front end website indexing books on Internet Archive.

 

With fewer books.

 

Nice website design though, and a good idea to catalogue available material.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

There's more on the Internet Archive and clicking on his links it just links through to Internet Archive.

 

So nothing original, just a front end website indexing books on Internet Archive.

 

With fewer books.

 

Nice website design though, and a good idea to catalogue available material.


archive.org is incredible.

pdfdrive.com is amazing for books

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

archive.org is incredible.

pdfdrive.com is amazing for books

 

It is yes, I donate to them and Wiki, great concepts.

 

World Documents is another good one, it is where I got all my Hilton Hotema books.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

 

There's more on the Internet Archive and clicking on his links it just links through to Internet Archive.

 

So nothing original, just a front end website indexing books on Internet Archive.

 

With fewer books.

 

Nice website design though, and a good idea to catalogue available material.

 

The advantage of this site is that it is curated.

 

The owner has listed titles only which are of interest to what we discuss here.

 

I think he also researches which old books/docs are actually worthwhile for researchers in this field.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

The advantage of this site is that it is curated.

 

The owner has listed titles only which are of interest to what we discuss here.

 

I think he also researches which old books/docs are actually worthwhile for researchers in this field.

 

Which is useful, and the layout is nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...