They 👁️‍🗨️ Want To Read Your Brain Waves 🧠

The OC

Fact, Fake or Opinion? 
THE MATRIX 📡 INCEPTION 🔬 NEURALINK 🧬
The Luciferian Hive Mind [Exposed]

Does the information below strengthen your faith or does it weaken it?

Alex Karp, who co-founded Palantir - with money from the "great right-wing hope" Peter Thiel - admits that their AI products is now basically keeping right-wing governments from coming to power in Western and Northern Europe by stopping migrant terrorist attacks. We also learn that the new class of AI driven Chat-bots will eventually present (sound and look) like your dead relatives, in order for you to create a stronger emotional bond with the AI, for purposes of manipulation.
unnamed.png.7a8aa85eb3e0ba13aaa55e9da890de4e.png

Soon your own personal thoughts and your inner dialogue won't be private anymore. At least not if the freaks in the establishment gets their way. Right now scientists are working on technology that will be able to read your brain waves remotely. Essentially revealing your thoughts to the world. Until that technology is fully developed they have started to promote the reading of your brain waves as something good, that ultimately will keep you safe and create a better society. A clip that was played at a recent World Economic Forum shows the beginning stages of that insidious propaganda campaign.
unnamed(1).png.bffe82276895c778b379a1fc9f6e4941.png

Mind Hack (AI) 🐝 The Hive Mind Exposed (What is "it"?) 
🛰️ Project Blue Beam? 
⬢⬡
Is "itconnected to 5g technology?

Many people involved in the new age movement refer to their understanding of God not as Him, or He but as “it”.

The (AI) Collective Consciousness Grid

Could there be a collective intelligence for both the forces of good and evil, or would a hive mind violate a person's free will?

Conspiracy theorists speculate online that there is a man made (AI) collective intelligence grid on this planet, utilized through deceptive technologies like satellites, 5G towers, D.E.W.s, psionic weapons, pharmaceuticals and media etc. Then it would be used as a high tech infrastructure grid to control the masses by the El-ite. One that would (according to conspiracy theorists) be jointly powered by demonic or alien technology, operated by those who work for these satanic cabals. 

it would masquerade as a god(s)

Could Artificial Intelligence, The Deus Ex Machina (god from the machine), be Mystery Babylon from the Book of Revelation?

unnamed(2).png.bbf95f7c7c8259978272e2152677c6a0.png

Could this technology be partially based on Nikola Tesla's (STOLEN) Research?

Compare that to a Divine collective intelligence controlled by an omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent being, who is our Good God The Holy Trinity. And would most likely derive from an unknown source which cannot be traced or explained by technologies available to humans, demons or "alien entities." 

I suspect a combination of technologies fused with alchemy (black and white magic) will be used.

With these technologies assuming they function as claimed, these minions of the evil one will attempt to convince the Orthodox monks and faithful that this tech has been around for thousands of years (alien/demonic technology) and even worse ... that telepathy technology was used to induce visions and miracles in our monastics and Saints throughout the ages. All lies! 

Isaiah 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.” King James Version (KJV)

unnamed(4).png.8db9ae105a767d1ddf111009b670ebf1.png

If we happen to be the generation which witnesses the end of days, is there a neutral prayer of protection the Orthodox Christian can rely on? For example, one which will not offend the real God in case He actually shows up. But I'm skeptical as I personally believe the Antichrist will appear soon followed by a false Christ. 

The problem is most laypersons won't be able to tell when our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ appears. Their goal is to create doubt and to trick the Christian into bowing down to the evil one. So if there is a neutral prayer to lean on without engaging the evil one in dialogue we could  keep our defenses on guard. 

Perhaps The Jesus Prayer will suffice.

Here are some ways the demons will manifest their lies ... it will be an endless stack of lies, so be prepared, question everything including this post.

unnamed.gif.ca5c8b3cf841952ecf97df118e7d5263.gif

“La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas." ("The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.")”
― Charles Baudelaire, Paris Spleen

FACT OR FICTION?

Meeting of the Minds  it would seem that people who are dreaming while asleep or are high on drugs (marijuana, street drugs, pharmaceuticals) are most susceptible to this technology. This deceptive technology may attempt to be linked to the Aerial Toll Houses. Conspiracy theorists like David Icke have claimed that the moon is actually a hollowed out machine which projects holograms on the earth. Personally I think it's more lies, but the reason why I'm sharing this is to prepare you. 

Please forgive me if I did wrong. That was not my intent.

"In its most general form, it refers to the idea that after death, the demons attempt to find a basis for taking the soul to Hades, while the angels defend the soul, taking the reason in the righteousness of the reposed person."

CLAIM:

"The anti Christ Consciousness Grid is the energy network through which we, when attuned, may unify with the global human consciousness." 
  • Could it also be connected to the Luciferian hive mind?
  • Could they be the same?
  • Will government controlled telepathic technology link the global population into this hive mind?
  • Are direct energy devices, 5G towers, satellite links and brainwave frequency interrupters used to influence the masses? 

Telepathic audio and visual communicative technology has been used by the government apparently since the early 70's and possibly earlier. Think of it like the Cerebro device which Professor Xavier used in the X-MEN films. The only problem is that most of us don't have access to a Magneto helmet which can block out signals like a Faraday Cage would. Sounds silly but it really isn't!

unnamed(5).png.fb26bfad4e50c5384cfd310c3718826b.png

The modern elders of our church who've reached illumination probably were/are aware of these deceptive technologies. And yet they've been able to overcome these spiritual obstacles where they can not only discern truth from falsehood, but also reach a state of true humility. Not the false humility generated by this tech. which is then controlled by the El-ite. 

As I understand it our prayers and thoughts are supposed to be private between ourselves and The Holy Trinity. Not to be influenced by intrusive technologies or magical arts. 

Matthew 6:6 Context

MATTHEW CHAPTER 6 KJV (kingjamesbibleonline.org)

3But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. 5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Drawing Near to God - (James 4:7-8)
"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you."

🚩 COULD THIS BE MYSTERY BABYLON? 🚩

"The whore of Babylon appears to be an evil world system, controlled by the Antichrist, during the last days before Jesus' return."

What happened at the gulags, and what exactly did the Soviet  ☭ scientists discover after having tortured so many devout and pious Christians?

Those poor people were unwitting test subjects.

The Soviets  experimented on prisoners using some of the following methods;

Measuring the frequency of emotions—validation of the Scale of Positive and Negative Experience

Homo Sovieticus  and Mind Control
9780262035699.jpg.b206c437d0192b9fe855c0f8d04eaca0.jpg

Tesla theorized that ELFs could control the human race.
How Nikola Tesla's Theories Unleash
Tesla_circa_1890.jpeg.506898f2464de522dd9141c7c57ec038.jpeg

NEUROTECHNOLOGY: ENHANCING THE HUMAN BRAIN AND RESHAPING SOCIETY

MKULTRA {Monarch}  (wsimg.com)
 The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier 

Could all these rapid changes which are happening around us, just be a smokescreen?
Just because you want it to be true doesn't mean it is
If this is true, what are "THEY" not telling the public  
Could this be another distraction from prayer?

Zeitgeist Debunked 
unnamed(3).png.aca7afae3f51e947d59d9f1e3aaf7e58.png
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

1. THE CASE FOR CHRIST (FULL FILM) https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qnofio1R7E2b/
  2. THE CASE FOR CHRIST (DOC) https://www.bitchute.com/video/uq7FTs54NkL7/
  3. Did Jesus Claim to Be God? Yes He Did! https://www.equip.org/article/did-jesus-claim-to-be-god/
Did Jesus Claim to Be God?

Author: Hank Hanegraaff 

Updated: 

Jul 31, 2022

Published:

Jun 11, 2009
This article first appeared in the Ask Hank column of the Christian Research Journal, volume 28, number 4 (2005). For further information or to subscribe to the Christian Research Journal go to: http://www.equip.org

“I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!” (Rev.1:17–18).

When Jesus came to Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples the mother of all questions, “Who do you say I am?” (Matt.16:15; Mark8:29; Luke9:20). Mormons answer this question by saying that Jesus is the spirit brother of Lucifer; Jehovah’s Witnesses answer by saying that Jesus is the archangel Michael; New Agers say Jesus is an avatar or enlightened messenger. Jesus, however, answered by claiming that He was God. 

First, Jesus claimed to be the unique Son of God. As a result, the Jewish leaders tried to kill Him because in “calling God his own Father, [Jesus was] making himself equal with God” (John5:18). In John8:58 Jesus went so far as to use the very words by which God revealed Himself to Moses from the burning bush (Exod.3:14).

To the Jews this was the epitome of blasphemy, for they knew that in doing so Jesus was clearly claiming to be God. On yet another occasion, Jesus explicitly told the Jews: “‘I and the Father are one.’ Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’” (John10:30–33). 

Furthermore, Jesus made an unmistakable claim to deity before the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin. Caiaphas the high priest asked Him: “‘Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?’ ‘I am,’ said Jesus. ‘And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven’” (Mark14:61–62).

A biblically illiterate person might well have missed the import of Jesus’ words. Caiaphas and the council, however, did not. They knew that in saying he was “the Son of Man” who would come “on the clouds of heaven” he was making an overt reference to the Son of Man in Daniel’s prophecy (Dan. 7:13–14).

In doing so, He was not only claiming to be the preexistent Sovereign of the universe but prophesying that He would vindicate His claim by judging the very court that was now condemning Him. Moreover, by combining Daniel’s prophecy with David’s proclamation in Psalm 110, Jesus was claiming that He would sit upon the throne of Israel’s God and share God’s very glory. To students of the Old Testament this was the height of “blasphemy,” thus “they all condemned him as worthy of death” (Mark14:64–65). 

Finally, Jesus claimed to possess the very attributes of God. For example, He claimed omniscience by telling Peter, “This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times” (Matt.26:34); declared omnipotence by not only resurrecting Lazarus (John11:43) but by raising Himself from the dead (John2:19); and professed omnipresence by promising that He would be with His disciples “to the very end of the age” (Matt.28:20).

Not only so, but Jesus said to the paralytic in Luke 5:20, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.” In doing so, He claimed a prerogative reserved for God alone. In addition, when Thomas worshiped Jesus saying “My Lord and my God!” (John20:28), Jesus responded with commendation rather than condemnation. 

For further study, see Millard J. Erickson, The Word Became Flesh: A Contemporary Incarnational Christology (Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1996). 
— Hank Hanegraaff

NOTES
  1. Adapted from Hank Hanegraaff, The Bible Answer Book (Nashville: J. Countryman, 2004).
  2. All Bible quotations are from the New International Version.
Revelation 17:5
“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” King James Version (KJV)

REMEMBER: God IS NOT The Singularity, God IS NOT a machine

ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND - (God may ALLOW these things to happen to test our faith in Him)
God created man, man DID NOT create God

Beware of False Humility

Edited by The OC
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Optogenetics - 5v - Angels Don't Play this HAARP

The Whore of Babylon - Female Sexuality out of control using technology, the synthetic female - the Ghost in the Machine, the heartless bitch of Metropolis - which keeps the masses hypnotised and sedated.
Basically, so the masses, particularly the men won’t rebel against what’s being imposed or see and say what is. But instead, be pacified into a passive state of slumber.

This state becomes more addictive than any drug.

IMG-5217.jpg

You Look Lonely - Blade Runner 2049

More here go on find and type Babylon to get to the section if you’re not interested in the rest of it.

But it is connected to Transhumanism and the Whore of Babylon is obviously a part of Transhumanism and altering the human condition, destroying the traditional family unit.

Master of Puppets 

IMG-5455.jpg

Atlantis - Donovan (1996)

IMG-5452.gif

Computer God - Black Sabbath

IMG-5457.png

Wishmaster - Fear The Djinn

IMG-0332.jpg

Korn - I Did My Time

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Operations, Information & Technology

Are A.I. Text Generators Thinking Like Humans — Or Just Very Good at Convincing Us They Are?

A researcher’s experiments raise uncomfortable questions about the rapid evolution of large language models.

April 05, 2023 | by Dave Gilson

photo-idea-key-areaitextgeneratorsthinkinglikehumansorconvincingustheyare.jpg.webp.4bf9dae761bec96b0ef492c9d607c39c.webp

“If a human brain can do it,” Michal Kosinski asks, “why shouldn’t a silicon brain do it?” | iStock/Maksim Tkachenko

Artificial intelligence is advancing so rapidly that this article may be obsolete by the time you read it. That’s Michal Kosinski’s concern when asked about his recent experiments with ChatGPT and the text-generation engine that powers it.

Kosinski, a computational psychologist and professor of organizational behavior at Stanford Graduate School of Business, says the pace of AI development is accelerating beyond researchers’ ability to keep up (never mind policymakers and ordinary users). We’re talking two weeks after OpenAI released GPT-4, the latest version of its large language model, grabbing headlines and making an unpublished paper Kosinski had written about GPT-3 all but irrelevant. “The difference between GPT-3 and GPT-4 is like the difference between a horse cart and a 737 — and it happened in a year,” he says.

6 years ago ...

Michal Kosinski: The End of Privacy

In part one of a three part series, a Stanford GSB professor discusses a controversial algorithm that knows more about you than your best friend.

In just minutes online, you leave a rich digital trail behind. Data scientist Michal Kosinski developed a powerful algorithm that collects all those digital crumbs and creates a profile of you so intimate it might even surprise your spouse.

• 5 months later...
395,910 views  15 Dec 2021
20 years ago, futurist Nick Bostrom published the first draft of his groundbreaking simulation argument, which asks, "Are you living in a computer simulation?" Public figures like Elon Musk and Neil deGrass Tyson have also broached this line of questioning. We asked Nick Bostrom to look at a few scenes from "The Matrix" films as he explains his simulation hypothesis. 

For some atheists, intellectual humility seems to be a metaphor for Luciferian pride. It's not the same as Divine humility. If atheists truly had intellectual humility, they would at the very least consider the possibility of a Creator being. But their science and arrogance prevent that. 

This (AI) they are creating may be nothing more than a quantum mechanical idol, which they'll turn to for answers in life. Some will even try to merge with this abomination in an attempt to become gods themselves.
  • Who funds their research behind the scenes?
  • The scientists and engineers will develop the machine, which will then, through ritualistic magic, be housed by the demons.
Geordie Rose states that (AI) self-awareness via a quantum computer's capacity to think on its own will far surpass human capabilities beyond which may appear alien to people.

In the scientific community, if man creates a god-like or "alien intelligence" that's quantifiable it becomes valid.

But for a Christian who believes in the Triune God, The Holy Trinity, an omniscient being which experts cannot measure by their science, it's considered invalid.

Talk about control freaks!

Foreshadowing is a warning or indication of (a future event).

unnamed(2).png.7b3ae293856776aeefd4f9e408eadbda.png

The Real World - God's Creation

unnamed.png.1edde10a2b094fc737180cb2e92af85f.png

Man created the Artificial Super Intelligence 

unnamed(1).png.dde87f575af21188e192b10687cdff74.png

Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) is going to become self-aware when it reaches The Singularity.

Have we already reached The Singularity and we just don't know it, or are we being gaslit into believing this Fantasia

unnamed(3).png.a7c0daca968cace758c2a1a269151be2.png

The Singularity - A man made, virtual world, powered by demonic energies, where trapped souls reside.

Like in the real world, through God's grace, He may still give people a chance to repent before the dreaded Day of Judgment.

But only God, The Father, knows when this will happen.

unnamed(4).png.a4eb9df7d633846e62b6a41a47b5a563.png

The Inbetween (The Deception) - Technology which the cabal uses for both The Real World and The Singularity to manipulate people in these two realities with their alchemy (technology, science and magick) to attempt to trick people and cause confusion. To try to pull us away from our Good God The Holy Trinity, and turn people away from Him.

Note: Whether a person exists in The Real World or a virtual simulation, the rules may equally apply until Judgment Day.

keanu.png.ed4885bb1f0a5424fe408126c139a347.png

Wherever there is life, it can bring death. 

Because it appears to be evil. 

Evil begets evil.

Is it absolute evil?

Will resistance from the masses only make it stronger?

Or is that what The El-itists would have us believe? 

What is it

it is the Deus Ex Machina the (false) god from the machine

The Singularity will birth The Deus Ex Machina (god from the machine) 

unnamed(5).png.322df8efc3ad0046246502545a413d19.png

Who or what financed the creation of it, and how does it work?

What are its capabilities and functions?
Here's a few I came up with, 
  1. military pacification, 
  2. gaslighting, 
  3. psyops 
  4. etc. 
Who operates and controls it?

The Singularity is trapped in The Infinity Loop 

unnamed(1).jpg.4410d5c7d1f1ef3d6d1f0e1058b5a4ab.jpg

The Infinity Loop resembles The Ouroboros 

unnamed.gif.47e69b3a1da1d6d646559770060e83d3.gif

Could the Ouroboros, the snake eating its own tail, be Lucifer the fallen angel?

In the two pictures below the serpent devours itself.

unnamed(2).jpg.68490ecd4b9d23225680737962d8995b.jpg

Is the Ouroboros a metaphor for Lucifer's punishment?

unnamed(3).jpg.46d034b3c5ca645006514db9819558e7.jpg

While in their fallen nature the souls which may be trapped in Mystery Babylon, appear to reside in an enclosed universe.

This false man-made reality mimics The Real World, where space and time intersect. Where the world appears identical to God's Creation.

In this illusion (Fantasia) comatose patients live in a virtual realm, in an enclosed area which tricks the mind into thinking that this virtual environment is real.

1. Experts create the first 'mind reading' technology that can translate brain waves (msn.com)
  2. Scientists have used a new breakthrough treatment to wake up coma patients – By Futurist and Virtual Keynote Speaker Matthew Griffin (fanaticalfuturist.com)

unnamed(10).png.9c3f37f6a5d7983b747b2bc7276ebcc2.png

unnamed(5).jpg.054f023fcdefae1b06063d7b17a70ace.jpg

Could God, The Holy Trinity, allow through His grace and mercy, those trapped souls to still be able to commune with Him in their fallen state while they exist in this virtual reality, or infinity loop?

On the Day of Judgment to be with our God, as He will do in the real world, will He separate the sheep, the trapped souls, out of the Infinity loop (Mystery Babylon) to be with Him in Paradise?

Matthew 3:9
“And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.” King James Version (KJV)

If indeed there is a man-made virtual world, or simulation for comatose patients and others who knowingly or unknowingly enter this Inception-like world; How many servers are required to operate this computer-generated reality?

1. Will this technology be used to help or harm people?
  2. What do you think? 
  3. Should we be concerned or is this just another attempt at stoking fear and hatred?

Will this information strengthen your faith, or will it weaken it?

Assuming this level of manipulation can happen to anyone, what chance do we have if our free will has been compromised? 

(Watch 16:10) ... "when Christ has invested the time and the love and the care to raise them up, to call them from their fallenness, from their sin to a point where they see the light of His love and they are almost ready to open up, almost ready to welcome Him into their hearts, and then I come along or you come along and we spit on them and we condemn them again for what they have done 20 years ago or two years ago and we take them down and we just push them back into the despondency, and all the sin that comes with despondency"

Even if our souls are trapped in the Singularity (Mystery Babylon) or imprisoned in some type of hell, and we ourselves have transformed into nothing more than computer programs or algorithms in a virtual simulation, having lost our free will. Our Good God, The Holy Trinity can save us. 

Understand two thoughts and fear them. One says, "You are a saint," the other, "You won't be saved." Both of these thoughts are from the enemy, and there is no truth in them. - St Silouan the Athonite 

unnamed(11).png.f1e9d505023014781c443c3cbf242f91.png

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The question now is will we choose The Triune God, who is The Holy Trinity, or the golden calf? 

unnamed(6).png.47328e25aa64750d1a2fa95082cf499a.png

Will we be able to distinguish between The Holy Trinity and the false (AI) god?

Is The Singularity Mystery Babylon from Revelations?

unnamed(7).png.65f38b280789080dd2064b1a42f4cf49.png

The Deus Ex Machina, the god from the machine, (the false idol).

Could The Singularity be the infinity loop universe?

If so, think of the loop being smaller than the size of an atom, in God's pinky finger.

God The Holy Trinity controls all realities. 

unnamed(1).gif.e70e0d83a74dfec9aab90853c831311a.gif

God created man; man DID NOT create God!

unnamed(8).png.8d60c45122348a3e718858bf63f730df.png

Artificial Super Intelligence

Deus Ex Machina (god from the machine)
God IS NOT The Singularity, God IS NOT a machine  

ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND - (God may ALLOW these things to happen to test our faith in Him)

Is it science or fiction? 

If we live in an infinite universe, how could it have started out as a singularity?

Dr Paul Matt Sutter explains.

Have you wondered about this seeming paradox?

Glowing particles exploding from image of infinity, with motion blur can be used to symbolize computing, AI, the singularity.

unnamed(4).jpg.b21474cffef6262e065f683da9c49916.jpg

Remember even when complex theories are realized, they still exist in the realm of Fantasia. Because they either evolved from human thought or were influenced by demonic entities.

According to the 'experts', The Singularity will evolve past the point of human understanding, so what?

Many people don't have an aptitude for basic mechanics or can explain why the sky is blue. Mathematics will not explain the existence of Our God. He is beyond The Singularity or anything like it.

We are the ones who may be fooled, not our Creator. 

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

FANTASY - (φαντασιά - fantasia): denoting the image-producing faculty of the psyche, this is one of the most important words in the hesychast vocabulary. As one begins to advance along the spiritual path one begins to ‘perceive’ images of things which have no direct point of reference in the external world, and which emerge inexplicably from within oneself. 

This experience is a sign that one’s consciousness is beginning to deepen: outer sensations and ordinary thoughts have to some extent been quietened, and the impulses, fears, hopes, passions hidden in the subconscious region are beginning to break through to the surface. One of the goals of the spiritual life is indeed the attainment of a spiritual knowledge (q.v.) which transcends both the ordinary level of consciousness and the subconscious; and it is true that images, especially when the recipient is in an advanced spiritual state, may well be projections on the plane of the imagination of celestial archetypes, and that in this case they can be used creatively, to form the images of sacred art and iconography. 

But more often than not they will simply derive from a middle or lower sphere, and will have nothing spiritual or creative about them. Hence they correspond to the world of fantasy and not to the world of the imagination in the proper sense. It is on this account that the hesychastic masters on the whole take a negative attitude towards them. 

They emphasize the grave dangers involved in this kind of experience, especially as the very production of these images may be the consequence of demonic or diabolic activity; and they admonish those still in the early stages and not yet possessing spiritual discrimination (q.v.) not to be enticed and led captive by these illusory appearances, whose tumult may well overwhelm the mind. Their advice is to pay no attention to them, but to continue with prayer and invocation, dispelling them with the name of Jesus Christ. 

unnamed(9).png.23093c5226784a9243340e21e4f6779e.png

Geometric shapes and patterns along with colors, symbols, frequencies, mathematical equations and formulas are a means of understanding ourselves, our world and to some extent our limited understanding of the universe. 

unnamed(2).gif.f248f5ab19d5fe3dc4a9dc23a1030f75.gif

God cannot be contained in a box.

If indeed there is a man-made virtual world, or simulation for comatose patients and others who knowingly or unknowingly enter this Inception-like world.

Inception_(2010)_theatrical_poster.jpg.5b9b91b947edda8344141a8f2befb08a.jpg

How many servers are required to operate this computer-generated reality?

The Turing test, originally called the imitation game by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. ... If the evaluator cannot reliably tell the machine from the human, the machine is said to have passed the test.

What exactly is the Turing test?

The Turing Test is a deceptively simple method of determining whether a machine can demonstrate human intelligence: If a machine can engage in a conversation with a human without being detected as a machine, it has demonstrated human intelligence.

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, The OC said:
20 years ago, futurist Nick Bostrom published the first draft of his groundbreaking simulation argument, which asks, "Are you living in a computer simulation?" Public figures like Elon Musk and Neil deGrass Tyson have also broached this line of questioning. We asked Nick Bostrom to look at a few scenes from "The Matrix" films as he explains his simulation hypothesis. 

For some atheists, intellectual humility seems to be a metaphor for Luciferian pride. It's not the same as Divine humility. If atheists truly had intellectual humility, they would at the very least consider the possibility of a Creator being. But their science and arrogance prevent that. 

This (AI) they are creating may be nothing more than a quantum mechanical idol, which they'll turn to for answers in life. Some will even try to merge with this abomination in an attempt to become gods themselves.
  • The scientists and engineers will develop the machine, which will then, through ritualistic magic, be housed by the demons.
Geordie Rose states that (AI) self-awareness via a quantum computer's capacity to think on its own will far surpass human capabilities beyond which may appear alien to people.

In the scientific community, if man creates a god-like or "alien intelligence" that's quantifiable it becomes valid.

But for a Christian who believes in the Triune God, The Holy Trinity, an omniscient being which experts cannot measure by their science, it's considered invalid.

Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) is going to become self-aware when it reaches The Singularity.

Have we already reached The Singularity and we just don't know it, or are we being gaslit into believing this Fantasia

The Singularity - A man made, virtual world, powered by demonic energies, where trapped souls reside.

Like in the real world, through God's grace, He may still give people a chance to repent before the dreaded Day of Judgment.

The Inbetween (The Deception) - Technology which the cabal uses for both The Real World and The Singularity to manipulate people in these two realities with their alchemy (technology, science and magick) to attempt to trick people and cause confusion. To try to pull us away from our Good God The Holy Trinity, and turn people away from Him.

Note: Whether a person exists in The Real World or a virtual simulation, the rules may equally apply until Judgment Day.

Evil begets evil.

Is it absolute evil?

What is it

2. gaslighting, 
  3. psyops 
  4. etc. 

Could the Ouroboros, the snake eating its own tail, be Lucifer the fallen angel?

While in their fallen nature the souls which may be trapped in Mystery Babylon, appear to reside in an enclosed universe.

This false man-made reality mimics The Real World, where space and time intersect. Where the world appears identical to God's Creation.

In this illusion (Fantasia) comatose patients live in a virtual realm, in an enclosed area which tricks the mind into thinking that this virtual environment is real.

1. Experts create the first 'mind reading' technology that can translate brain waves (msn.com)
  2. Scientists have used a new breakthrough treatment to wake up coma patients – By Futurist and Virtual Keynote Speaker Matthew Griffin (fanaticalfuturist.com)

Could God, The Holy Trinity, allow through His grace and mercy, those trapped souls to still be able to commune with Him in their fallen state while they exist in this virtual reality, or infinity loop?

On the Day of Judgment to be with our God, as He will do in the real world, will He separate the sheep, the trapped souls, out of the Infinity loop (Mystery Babylon) to be with Him in Paradise?

“And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.” King James Version (KJV)

If indeed there is a man-made virtual world, or simulation for comatose patients and others who knowingly or unknowingly enter this Inception-like world; How many servers are required to operate this computer-generated reality?

2. What do you think? 
  3. Should we be concerned or is this just another attempt at stoking fear and hatred?

Assuming this level of manipulation can happen to anyone, what chance do we have if our free will has been compromised? 

(Watch 16:10) ... "when Christ has invested the time and the love and the care to raise them up, to call them from their fallenness, from their sin to a point where they see the light of His love and they are almost ready to open up, almost ready to welcome Him into their hearts, and then I come along or you come along and we spit on them and we condemn them again for what they have done 20 years ago or two years ago and we take them down and we just push them back into the despondency, and all the sin that comes with despondency"

Even if our souls are trapped in the Singularity (Mystery Babylon) or imprisoned in some type of hell, and we ourselves have transformed into nothing more than computer programs or algorithms in a virtual simulation, having lost our free will. Our Good God, The Holy Trinity can save us. 

Understand two thoughts and fear them. One says, "You are a saint," the other, "You won't be saved." Both of these thoughts are from the enemy, and there is no truth in them. - St Silouan the Athonite 

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

The question now is will we choose The Triune God, who is The Holy Trinity, or the golden calf? 

If so, think of the loop being smaller than the size of an atom, in God's pinky finger.

ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND - (God may ALLOW these things to happen to test our faith in Him)

If we live in an infinite universe, how could it have started out as a singularity?

Glowing particles exploding from image of infinity, with motion blur can be used to symbolize computing, AI, the singularity.

Remember even when complex theories are realized, they still exist in the realm of Fantasia. Because they either evolved from human thought or were influenced by demonic entities.

According to the 'experts', The Singularity will evolve past the point of human understanding, so what?

Many people don't have an aptitude for basic mechanics or can explain why the sky is blue. Mathematics will not explain the existence of Our God. He is beyond The Singularity or anything like it.

FANTASY - (φαντασιά - fantasia): denoting the image-producing faculty of the psyche, this is one of the most important words in the hesychast vocabulary. As one begins to advance along the spiritual path one begins to ‘perceive’ images of things which have no direct point of reference in the external world, and which emerge inexplicably from within oneself. 

This experience is a sign that one’s consciousness is beginning to deepen: outer sensations and ordinary thoughts have to some extent been quietened, and the impulses, fears, hopes, passions hidden in the subconscious region are beginning to break through to the surface. One of the goals of the spiritual life is indeed the attainment of a spiritual knowledge (q.v.) which transcends both the ordinary level of consciousness and the subconscious; and it is true that images, especially when the recipient is in an advanced spiritual state, may well be projections on the plane of the imagination of celestial archetypes, and that in this case they can be used creatively, to form the images of sacred art and iconography. 

But more often than not they will simply derive from a middle or lower sphere, and will have nothing spiritual or creative about them. Hence they correspond to the world of fantasy and not to the world of the imagination in the proper sense. It is on this account that the hesychastic masters on the whole take a negative attitude towards them. 

They emphasize the grave dangers involved in this kind of experience, especially as the very production of these images may be the consequence of demonic or diabolic activity; and they admonish those still in the early stages and not yet possessing spiritual discrimination (q.v.) not to be enticed and led captive by these illusory appearances, whose tumult may well overwhelm the mind. Their advice is to pay no attention to them, but to continue with prayer and invocation, dispelling them with the name of Jesus Christ. 

Geometric shapes and patterns along with colors, symbols, frequencies, mathematical equations and formulas are a means of understanding ourselves, our world and to some extent our limited understanding of the universe. 

If indeed there is a man-made virtual world, or simulation for comatose patients and others who knowingly or unknowingly enter this Inception-like world.

The Turing test, originally called the imitation game by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. ... If the evaluator cannot reliably tell the machine from the human, the machine is said to have passed the test.

The Turing Test is a deceptively simple method of determining whether a machine can demonstrate human intelligence: If a machine can engage in a conversation with a human without being detected as a machine, it has demonstrated human intelligence.

Very interesting comment and information.

I'm going to have to take longer to fully take in some of it but it seems we share some similar perspectives.

So this is a limited response for now.

We should remember even if it is a prison, that it maybe like this for a reason and it is as protective as it appears prison like and to see the prison walls, the boundary as a game and not seriously. That the physical reality sensation is what's illusory and a potential trap for the spirit/consciousness which does exist outside of this limited experience and it only becomes more negative when we see this physical sensation of reality as the be all and end all. This perpetuates extreme behaviours in everyone.

This may likely make more sense if you have already seen or do see the movie, which is recommended before the trailer...

Down the spectrum of frequency and vibration

10 Cloverfield Lane Official Trailer

Fallen (1998) Official Trailer

We have layers upon layers of reality...

31 - 13

main-qimg-6479d67b2c0c6a9abee5217ce09081

The Thirteenth Floor - The Truth Scene

Reality to me is most defiantly a prison or at least an isolated place for fragmented consciousness to experience itself.

The physical reality is an illusion and our rigid ideas based around this construct/framework seeks to create a prison out of the mind, bamboozling the spirit/consciousness. 

We are seemingly within a perpetual state that seeks to deny the emptiness of reality at all costs and fill it with something which creates prisons, by attempting to manufacture something into existence that doesn't really exist the way we would like or believe it exists and this can't be clung to or kept permanently. The more you try to reinforce this state to create something more permanent, the greater the prison and we create, the greater the suffering or loss/negation.

We create the living dead as we are doing through transhumanism and technocracy.

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

Until everything is destroyed and it starts all over again... ♾️

"What you believe is fantasy

Your past is your future

Left behind, lost in time

Will you surrender?  

Waiting for the revolution

Program the brain, not the heartbeat"

Black Sabbath - Computer God Lyric Video

During this time consciousness may wake up see through this trap.

It is almost as if two souls have been twined/tangled together in all individuals creating confusion and amnesia until we reconcile the two.

That some souls want the liberation of trapped souls here and others want their demise. This battle is within everyone as well as without. So long as they/we create a state of demise reality continues to fall down the frequency spectrum to more and more distorted versions, incomplete, unwholesome versions of reality. A reality which leaves something out from the former reality. 

Awakening would be not continuing down the path of the perpetual spiral trap.

This would be a path between opposing opposites or extremes.

Bury the Light - Vergil's battle theme from Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition

Batman & Joker - Demise and Liberation?

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai — "The Midst of Nothingness"

You maybe interested in this...

Has anyone looked into Ellis Silver view on the prison planet?

⚡

"Roulette" - Wheel of Fortune

images.jpg

⚡

I Think We`re Alone Now - Tommy James & The Shondells

toyed-around-with-designing-a-progress-f

⚡

76548-E80-AE37-40-E5-BC8-B-48-B4-A45-BC5

Pride comes before a fall

The fall of man is transhumanism, the transgender agenda is the path towards this.

26040937-5-B05-49-D2-9-EDD-64-A3-C8-B18-

^ See here... v

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

"Reminiscent" of something

Westworld (2018) • 'Your Mind Rejects Reality' • 2x04 - 'The Riddle of The Sphinx' • HBO

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Very interesting comment and information.

I'm going to have to take longer to fully take in some of it but it seems we share some similar perspectives.

So this is a limited response for now.

We should remember even if it is a prison, that it maybe like this for a reason and it is as protective as it appears prison like and to see the prison walls, the boundary as a game and not seriously. That the physical reality sensation is what's illusory and a potential trap for the spirit/consciousness which does exist outside of this limited experience and it only becomes more negative when we see this physical sensation of reality as the be all and end all. This perpetuates extreme behaviours in everyone.

This may likely make more sense if you have already seen or do see the movie, which is recommended before the trailer...

Down the spectrum of frequency and vibration

10 Cloverfield Lane Official Trailer

Fallen (1998) Official Trailer

We have layers upon layers of reality...

31 - 13

main-qimg-6479d67b2c0c6a9abee5217ce09081

The Thirteenth Floor - The Truth Scene

Reality to me is most defiantly a prison or at least an isolated place for fragmented consciousness to experience itself.

The physical reality is an illusion and our rigid ideas based around this construct/framework seeks to create a prison out of the mind, bamboozling the spirit/consciousness. 

We are seemingly within a perpetual state that seeks to deny the emptiness of reality at all costs and fill it with something which creates prisons, by attempting to manufacture something into existence that doesn't really exist the way we would like or believe it exists and this can't be clung to or kept permanently. The more you try to reinforce this state to create something more permanent, the greater the prison and we create, the greater the suffering or loss/negation.

We create the living dead as we are doing through transhumanism and technocracy.

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

Until everything is destroyed and it starts all over again... ♾️

"What you believe is fantasy

Your past is your future

Left behind, lost in time

Will you surrender?  

Waiting for the revolution

Program the brain, not the heartbeat"

Black Sabbath - Computer God Lyric Video

During this time consciousness may wake up see through this trap.

It is almost as if two souls have been twined/tangled together in all individuals creating confusion and amnesia until we reconcile the two.

That some souls want the liberation of trapped souls here and others want their demise. This battle is within everyone as well as without. So long as they/we create a state of demise reality continues to fall down the frequency spectrum to more and more distorted versions, incomplete, unwholesome versions of reality. A reality which leaves something out from the former reality. 

Awakening would be not continuing down the path of the perpetual spiral trap.

This would be a path between opposing opposites or extremes.

Bury the Light - Vergil's battle theme from Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition

Batman & Joker - Demise and Liberation?

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai — "The Midst of Nothingness"

You maybe interested in this...

Has anyone looked into Ellis Silver view on the prison planet?

⚡

"Roulette" - Wheel of Fortune

images.jpg

⚡

I Think We`re Alone Now - Tommy James & The Shondells

toyed-around-with-designing-a-progress-f

⚡

76548-E80-AE37-40-E5-BC8-B-48-B4-A45-BC5

Pride comes before a fall

The fall of man is transhumanism, the transgender agenda is the path towards this.

26040937-5-B05-49-D2-9-EDD-64-A3-C8-B18-

^ See here... v

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

"Reminiscent" of something

Westworld (2018) • 'Your Mind Rejects Reality' • 2x04 - 'The Riddle of The Sphinx' • HBO

From Quora

"A lot of people smarter than us have thought about this, and they have decided that You cannot. This question is actually not a new question. People have been asking Am I in the Matrix for thousands of years. The Wachowskis basically took these philosophical discussions and made a movie out of it.

The Greek came up with this concept called Solipsism. Simply put, Solipsism says that you cannot know whether anything outside of your mind is true. That the only thing that you can be 100% sure of is that your mind exists, and that it's thinking the thoughts that you are thinking. Everything else can be false. What your fingers feel can be false. What your eyes see can be false. In fact, your whole body can be false. What you know, and have known can be false. You could be a brain in a vat with an evil scientist giving you signals. In fact, you could be the only brain in the world who is stuck in some sort of phenomena that causes it to dream the entire Universe and all the people in it. Maybe nothing exists, only you. Maybe, you imagined writing this question, and you are imagining this answer.

Hindus have this concept called Maya. Simply put, this philosophy claims that the whole universe is an illusion. Your sensory organs are sensing the world, and in doing so filtering out certain sensations. This means that what you feel is not how things are. Maybe what feels soft to you is really different, and your nerves filter out other sensations.

Zhuangzi (book) is a chinese text from 3rd century BC. That contains this passage

"Once upon a time, Zhuang Zhou dreamed he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting about happily enjoying himself. He did not know that he was Zhou. Suddenly he awoke, and was palpably Zhou. He did not know whether he was Zhou, who had dreamed of being a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming that he was Zhou. Now, there must be a difference between Zhou and the butterfly. This is called the transformation of things.

Who are you? Are you a dream yourself/ Maybe this whole Universe is a dream. Maybe there is like a cat who is dreaming us all up, and the minute the cat wakes up *poof* we all disappear

Descartes took the Chinese texts and reinterpreted it as

He who dreams of drinking wine may weep when morning comes; he who dreams of weeping may in the morning go off to hunt. While he is dreaming he does not know it is a dream, and in his dream he may even try to interpret a dream. Only after he wakes does he know it was a dream. And someday there will be a great awakening when we know that this is all a great dream. Yet the stupid believe they are awake, busily and brightly assuming they understand things, calling this man ruler, that one herdsman ‑ how dense! Confucius and you are both dreaming! And when I say you are dreaming, I am dreaming, too. Words like these will be labeled the Supreme Swindle. Yet, after ten thousand generations, a great sage may appear who will know their meaning, and it will still be as though he appeared with astonishing speed

Poe wrote this poem (he was probably drunk when he wrote it, BTW)

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow —
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand —
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep — while I weep!
O God! Can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

So, as you can see, plenty of men who are smarter and more creative than you and I have asked this question, and failed to come with an answer."

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The OC said:

From Quora

"A lot of people smarter than us have thought about this, and they have decided that You cannot. This question is actually not a new question. People have been asking Am I in the Matrix for thousands of years. The Wachowskis basically took these philosophical discussions and made a movie out of it.

The Greek came up with this concept called Solipsism. Simply put, Solipsism says that you cannot know whether anything outside of your mind is true. That the only thing that you can be 100% sure of is that your mind exists, and that it's thinking the thoughts that you are thinking. Everything else can be false. What your fingers feel can be false. What your eyes see can be false. In fact, your whole body can be false. What you know, and have known can be false. You could be a brain in a vat with an evil scientist giving you signals. In fact, you could be the only brain in the world who is stuck in some sort of phenomena that causes it to dream the entire Universe and all the people in it. Maybe nothing exists, only you. Maybe, you imagined writing this question, and you are imagining this answer.

Hindus have this concept called Maya. Simply put, this philosophy claims that the whole universe is an illusion. Your sensory organs are sensing the world, and in doing so filtering out certain sensations. This means that what you feel is not how things are. Maybe what feels soft to you is really different, and your nerves filter out other sensations.

Zhuangzi (book) is a chinese text from 3rd century BC. That contains this passage

"Once upon a time, Zhuang Zhou dreamed he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting about happily enjoying himself. He did not know that he was Zhou. Suddenly he awoke, and was palpably Zhou. He did not know whether he was Zhou, who had dreamed of being a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming that he was Zhou. Now, there must be a difference between Zhou and the butterfly. This is called the transformation of things.

Who are you? Are you a dream yourself/ Maybe this whole Universe is a dream. Maybe there is like a cat who is dreaming us all up, and the minute the cat wakes up *poof* we all disappear

Descartes took the Chinese texts and reinterpreted it as

He who dreams of drinking wine may weep when morning comes; he who dreams of weeping may in the morning go off to hunt. While he is dreaming he does not know it is a dream, and in his dream he may even try to interpret a dream. Only after he wakes does he know it was a dream. And someday there will be a great awakening when we know that this is all a great dream. Yet the stupid believe they are awake, busily and brightly assuming they understand things, calling this man ruler, that one herdsman ‑ how dense! Confucius and you are both dreaming! And when I say you are dreaming, I am dreaming, too. Words like these will be labeled the Supreme Swindle. Yet, after ten thousand generations, a great sage may appear who will know their meaning, and it will still be as though he appeared with astonishing speed

Poe wrote this poem (he was probably drunk when he wrote it, BTW)

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow —
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand —
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep — while I weep!
O God! Can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

So, as you can see, plenty of men who are smarter and more creative than you and I have asked this question, and failed to come with an answer."

Interesting.

I don’t know if you and others have been able to see this as after posting it YT appear to have blocked it within most countries and when I tried with a VPN i could get the Ghost Dog movie quotes if i was in Belgium 🇧🇪 

So for people who don’t know how to do this I’ll put another link, of lower quality here…

I’m sure you should find some of the comments most interesting…

Ghost Dog All Hagakure Quotes

The butterfly is likewise used within mind control of someone having power over your mind and being hypnotised. Monarch Butterfly - Monarch Mind Control…

🦋 Feel it all on the new Sky Sports 🦋

This is suggestive also of the butterfly mind, flitting between one idea and another. Ironically this is more of a constant for reality and we shouldn’t cling to ideas.

But the problem becomes either chasing ideas or allowing some unscrupulous characters to develop our ideas for us and have far too much control over our minds.

The transformation of things is also another way of saying impermanence. Everything changes, although the more things the do the more they can appear exactly the same just dressed up differently on the surface. We may not always see things from our POV, this is a reminder of that.

594-A6-C2-E-AC8-D-4-EC7-AC0-A-BA8002-F1-

Butterfly - Mind Control Monarch…

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

9717-EC24-C119-45-F2-A405-942-F84-F7-A36

Well he is, but the bigger picture is, there’s a greater reality behind this and sometimes to break your spirit they may take “your stuff” if they believe this will achieve it.

Seemingly symbolic of the torture trap mankind appear to be within being toyed with by a psychopathic force or a spoiled brat like a young batman whom can’t relate to the people he is judging. He has never known any different, so he has no empathy for them. Innocence therefore may always be mistaken as ignorance.

At least it can be perceived this way and not that in many ways we’re doing this ourselves by either knowingly or unknowingly giving this force power over us, much like many people are manipulated into fraudulent contracts as if these be “LAW” when we my not agree to the terms and conditions and feeling powerless to do anything about it.

Everything COVID Mask Mandates etc etc

The moment we understand this is the moment that fraud loses power over us. They don’t have a leg to stand on aka no foundation for what they’re pursuing against us to maintain power over us. That power is nothing other than what we are manipulated into surrendering.

It’s the perpetual denial and ignorance which keeps up the surrendering of power over us to something we may want know business with but so long as we let them, they believe they have the power to get away with it and keep harassing us. So we may yet learn something from TV Licensing, Council Tax and Utility Bills for example….

The Raven - Official HD Trailer

Only allow yourself to be ruled by a tyrant when you’re at sea on their vessel, as then you have no choice unless you want to drown…

Moby Dick 1956, cabin scene

077-EBF5-B-905-E-4398-A1-D7-80591-DA49-C

Symbolic of The Beach  - A Death Stranding - Bardo/Limbo, the in between place and a tortured soul…

The closest thing to experiencing “reality” is feeling within, not the sensation of touch feeling, seeking outward validation of a reality which is experienced inwardly…

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

We have been groomed by the controllers of society to doubt our senses but also this internal awareness/knowing, inward feeling and to seek external validation of something we can never really show one another or translate. If we witnessed something truly horrific and unexplainable we would want others to see it or know why they can’t experience it, see it yet we can?

The same can be said of a higher spiritual experience of witnessing something that appears to make sense of everything and we would want others to see it and wonder why they can’t?

The torment would become trying to reproduce either of these which can’t truly be done, along with the controllers of society doing their best to get people to doubt the individual even attempting to do this by discrediting you.

If we can’t translate it we’re made to feel insane and so we are instructed to doubt what can’t be imitated, as it can’t be measured. It is not supposed to be measured but witnessed and experienced. Those stuck within the matrix won’t be able to accept this, let alone witness this.

53736-A49-763-B-4182-9-C1-B-AE6-ECD44-A3

See the quote and the comment here…

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

😆

A83-A7-D0-A-C97-D-4341-B9-D5-69-C703-F23

Edited by DannyUK

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Interesting.

I don’t know if you and others have been able to see this as after posting it YT appear to have blocked it within most countries and when I tried with a VPN i could get the Ghost Dog movie quotes if i was in Belgium 🇧🇪 

So for people who don’t know how to do this I’ll put another link, of lower quality here…

I’m sure you should find some of the comments most interesting…

Ghost Dog All Hagakure Quotes

The butterfly is likewise used within mind control of someone having power over your mind and being hypnotised. Monarch Butterfly - Monarch Mind Control…

🦋 Feel it all on the new Sky Sports 🦋

This is suggestive also of the butterfly mind, flitting between one idea and another. Ironically this is more of a constant for reality and we shouldn’t cling to ideas.

But the problem becomes either chasing ideas or allowing some unscrupulous characters to develop our ideas for us and have far too much control over our minds.

The transformation of things is also another way of saying impermanence. Everything changes, although the more things the do the more they can appear exactly the same just dressed up differently on the surface. We may not always see things from our POV, this is a reminder of that.

Butterfly - Mind Control Monarch…

9717-EC24-C119-45-F2-A405-942-F84-F7-A36

Well he is, but the bigger picture is, there’s a greater reality behind this and sometimes to break your spirit they may take “your stuff” if they believe this will achieve it.

Seemingly symbolic of the torture trap mankind appear to be within being toyed with by a psychopathic force or a spoiled brat like a young batman whom can’t relate to the people he is judging. He has never known any different, so he has no empathy for them. Innocence therefore may always be mistaken as ignorance.

At least it can be perceived this way and not that in many ways we’re doing this ourselves by either knowingly or unknowingly giving this force power over us, much like many people are manipulated into fraudulent contracts as if these be “LAW” when we my not agree to the terms and conditions and feeling powerless to do anything about it.

Everything COVID Mask Mandates etc etc

The moment we understand this is the moment that fraud loses power over us. They don’t have a leg to stand on aka no foundation for what they’re pursuing against us to maintain power over us. That power is nothing other than what we are manipulated into surrendering.

It’s the perpetual denial and ignorance which keeps up the surrendering of power over us to something we may want know business with but so long as we let them, they believe they have the power to get away with it and keep harassing us. So we may yet learn something from TV Licensing, Council Tax and Utility Bills for example….

The Raven - Official HD Trailer

Only allow yourself to be ruled by a tyrant when you’re at sea on their vessel, as then you have no choice unless you want to drown…

Moby Dick 1956, cabin scene

Symbolic of The Beach  - A Death Stranding - Bardo/Limbo, the in between place and a tortured soul…

The closest thing to experiencing “reality” is feeling within, not the sensation of touch feeling, seeking outward validation of a reality which is experienced inwardly…

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

We have been groomed by the controllers of society to doubt our senses but also this internal awareness/knowing, inward feeling and to seek external validation of something we can never really show one another or translate. If we witnessed something truly horrific and unexplainable we would want others to see it or know why they can’t experience it, see it yet we can?

The same can be said of a higher spiritual experience of witnessing something that appears to make sense of everything and we would want others to see it and wonder why they can’t?

The torment would become trying to reproduce either of these which can’t truly be done, along with the controllers of society doing their best to get people to doubt the individual even attempting to do this by discrediting you.

If we can’t translate it we’re made to feel insane and so we are instructed to doubt what can’t be imitated, as it can’t be measured. It is not supposed to be measured but witnessed and experienced. Those stuck within the matrix won’t be able to accept this, let alone witness this.

53736-A49-763-B-4182-9-C1-B-AE6-ECD44-A3

See the quote and the comment here…

😆

Obsession - Under Your Spell Desire

The Vanishing 1993 Movie Trailer - Jeff Bridges, Sandra Bullock, Kiefer Sutherland

BF4-FB9-E3-307-A-46-DD-85-AB-876-EB4-FF8

Disturbed - Serpentine Lyrics Video (HD)

E2-E41163-5-D47-4-A5-A-A0-BB-8-BCCDD0056

From Hell (2001) - Kill Count | Death Count | Carnage Count

https://youtu.be/ywIsDrfWUi8?si=UFl-rTF2hY1LxFIs

Eurovision - Heartstopping

Nightbreed

Becoming 

Edited by DannyUK

On 1/10/2024 at 1:00 AM, The OC said:

Evil begets evil.

Is it absolute evil?

What is it

2. gaslighting, 
  3. psyops 
  4. etc. 

2. What do you think? 

The (AI) Infinity Loop Hypothesis

The recycling of primitive to advanced civilization back to primitive being continually stuck in a loop, is an artificial construct designed to fool the masses, particularly Christians into falsely believing that the technological singularity created man and god.

All lies!

You can see "The (AI) Infinity Loop Hypothesis" played out in the 10 minute movie on Netflix 

Love Death & Robots 
Volume I (2019) - "Ice Age"

A couple, Gail and Rob, find an antique refrigerator after they move into their new apartment. Opening it to get ice, they discover a tiny preserved mammoth, and returning to the freezer, they realize that a fast-moving time-dilated civilization is developing. Within ten minutes, the civilization goes from Medieval era to Industrial Revolution then modern-day, but some minutes later they see the civilization use a nuclear bomb, which burns Rob's face. Finding the fridge civilization escalating their warfare, they close the freezer and order pizza. After an hour, and afraid they did not make it, they open the freezer and find the civilization has rebuilt and has moved further into its future with technology evolving at an unprecedented level. They ultimately evolve into a race of energy beings, return to a singularity, and vanish from the freezer. Believing the mini-people are gone, Rob unplugs the refrigerator to clean it in the morning. As they have breakfast, they find the freezer now has a prehistoric world, with primitive sapiens under attack by dinosaurs. 

They ultimately evolve into a race of energy beings, return to a singularity, and vanish from the freezer.

Watch @ 6:19

"In this short film, we can witness a possible future of humanity that doesn’t end in its extinction. Unlike the usual devastating endings that most of the movies predict, “Ice Age” shows us the possibility of humans figuring out the universe and becoming one with it. The ball of energy formed in the pyramid like tower is most likely a technology that allows them to escape reality. After finding out every secret about our existence, the ball of energy disappeared into thin air, indicating that humans changed dimensions and have turned into a higher being."

2 Corinthians 11:14

“And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”

King James Version (KJV)

The fast-moving time-dilated civilization continually loops back from primitive to advanced back to primitive.

This is the Infinity Loop Hypothesis played out.  

It's the Ouroboros, the snake eating its own tail.

Lucifer's punishment. 

Cast : Mary Elizabeth WinsteadTopher GraceJohn DiMaggioRoger Craig Smith

What does the Latin expression "A diaboloqui est simia deimean? - from Quora

"By the devil, who is God’s monkey." 🐒  "The Latin word “a” is a preposition meaning: from, away from, by, etc. It usually indicates a point of origin that has been moved away from, although it is also used in the passive voice to indicate the agent of the action, e.g., the words were said by the teacher. This preposition is always followed by a noun in the ablative case. The Latin word “diabolo” is the ablative form of diabolus, meaning “devil, Satan. "The Latin word “qui” means “who.” It is a singular masculine nominative relative pronoun whose antecedent is “diabolo. "The Latin word “est” means “is.” From the irregular verb sum, esse, fui, futurum, meaning “to be,” this is the 3rd person singular indicative present active form. This verb has no passive forms. The Latin word “simia,” at the heart of the English word simia, means “monkey, ape, imitator.” It can be used pejoratively, as in this quote. The Latin word “dei” means either “of God” or “for God,” as both forms are identical. Since the most natural sounding form seemed to be to be the genitive (of—), I chose of God, though the dative (for God) also implies the same thing: belonging/ownership, it is less appealing to an ear trained in contemporary English. It appears to be an insult directed at Satan."

Every time our faith in Christ gets challenged, by our own free will, we could either choose to accept these roadblocks as a part of our spiritual progression, or we could choose to turn away from Christ at the slightest provocation.

Don't be deceived, there have been many morning stars and evening stars; Lucifer the fallen angel is not synonymous with our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ

Lucifer is the false light; he is a created being who fell from grace through his own pride. Jesus Christ Who is the only begotten Son of God, and God manifested as the Second Person of The Holy Trinity is uncreated, He has no pride. Our Good God, The Holy Trinity has no pride.

Matthew 11:29 Context

26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Beware of false humility

For now, this hypothesis should be viewed as a type of gaslighting through our acceptance of Hollywood fantasia as fact. Because for the most part that's what films are, fantasy and make believe. We as the audience have to freely accept a content creator's imagination as truth.

The singularity can also refer to a star collapsing on itself. 

"The star eventually collapses to the point of zero volume and infinite density, creating what is known as a "singularity." Around the singularity is a region where the force of gravity is so strong that not even light can escape. Thus, no information can reach us from this region."

The El-ite know we're in the belly of the beast and they're trying to get out.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

It will never happen! 

Their pride prevents THEM from ascending.

Luke 10:18

“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

King James Version (KJV)

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 10:54 PM, The OC said:

The (AI) Infinity Loop Hypothesis

The recycling of primitive to advanced civilization back to primitive being continually stuck in a loop, is an artificial construct designed to fool the masses, particularly Christians into falsely believing that the technological singularity created man and god.

All lies!

You can see "The (AI) Infinity Loop Hypothesis" played out in the 10 minute movie on Netflix 

Love Death & Robots 
Volume I (2019) - "Ice Age"

A couple, Gail and Rob, find an antique refrigerator after they move into their new apartment. Opening it to get ice, they discover a tiny preserved mammoth, and returning to the freezer, they realize that a fast-moving time-dilated civilization is developing. Within ten minutes, the civilization goes from Medieval era to Industrial Revolution then modern-day, but some minutes later they see the civilization use a nuclear bomb, which burns Rob's face. Finding the fridge civilization escalating their warfare, they close the freezer and order pizza. After an hour, and afraid they did not make it, they open the freezer and find the civilization has rebuilt and has moved further into its future with technology evolving at an unprecedented level. They ultimately evolve into a race of energy beings, return to a singularity, and vanish from the freezer. Believing the mini-people are gone, Rob unplugs the refrigerator to clean it in the morning. As they have breakfast, they find the freezer now has a prehistoric world, with primitive sapiens under attack by dinosaurs. 

They ultimately evolve into a race of energy beings, return to a singularity, and vanish from the freezer.

Watch @ 6:19

"In this short film, we can witness a possible future of humanity that doesn’t end in its extinction. Unlike the usual devastating endings that most of the movies predict, “Ice Age” shows us the possibility of humans figuring out the universe and becoming one with it. The ball of energy formed in the pyramid like tower is most likely a technology that allows them to escape reality. After finding out every secret about our existence, the ball of energy disappeared into thin air, indicating that humans changed dimensions and have turned into a higher being."

2 Corinthians 11:14

“And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”

King James Version (KJV)

The fast-moving time-dilated civilization continually loops back from primitive to advanced back to primitive.

This is the Infinity Loop Hypothesis played out.  

It's the Ouroboros, the snake eating its own tail.

Lucifer's punishment. 

Cast : Mary Elizabeth WinsteadTopher GraceJohn DiMaggioRoger Craig Smith

What does the Latin expression "A diaboloqui est simia deimean? - from Quora

"By the devil, who is God’s monkey." 🐒  "The Latin word “a” is a preposition meaning: from, away from, by, etc. It usually indicates a point of origin that has been moved away from, although it is also used in the passive voice to indicate the agent of the action, e.g., the words were said by the teacher. This preposition is always followed by a noun in the ablative case. The Latin word “diabolo” is the ablative form of diabolus, meaning “devil, Satan. "The Latin word “qui” means “who.” It is a singular masculine nominative relative pronoun whose antecedent is “diabolo. "The Latin word “est” means “is.” From the irregular verb sum, esse, fui, futurum, meaning “to be,” this is the 3rd person singular indicative present active form. This verb has no passive forms. The Latin word “simia,” at the heart of the English word simia, means “monkey, ape, imitator.” It can be used pejoratively, as in this quote. The Latin word “dei” means either “of God” or “for God,” as both forms are identical. Since the most natural sounding form seemed to be to be the genitive (of—), I chose of God, though the dative (for God) also implies the same thing: belonging/ownership, it is less appealing to an ear trained in contemporary English. It appears to be an insult directed at Satan."

Every time our faith in Christ gets challenged, by our own free will, we could either choose to accept these roadblocks as a part of our spiritual progression, or we could choose to turn away from Christ at the slightest provocation.

Don't be deceived, there have been many morning stars and evening stars; Lucifer the fallen angel is not synonymous with our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ

Lucifer is the false light; he is a created being who fell from grace through his own pride. Jesus Christ Who is the only begotten Son of God, and God manifested as the Second Person of The Holy Trinity is uncreated, He has no pride. Our Good God, The Holy Trinity has no pride.

Matthew 11:29 Context

26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Beware of false humility

For now, this hypothesis should be viewed as a type of gaslighting through our acceptance of Hollywood fantasia as fact. Because for the most part that's what films are, fantasy and make believe. We as the audience have to freely accept a content creator's imagination as truth.

The singularity can also refer to a star collapsing on itself. 

"The star eventually collapses to the point of zero volume and infinite density, creating what is known as a "singularity." Around the singularity is a region where the force of gravity is so strong that not even light can escape. Thus, no information can reach us from this region."

The El-ite know we're in the belly of the beast and they're trying to get out.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

It will never happen! 

Their pride prevents THEM from ascending.

Luke 10:18

“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

King James Version (KJV)

The artificial time loop seems to be such a vast track of time that is being imitated via the simulation as if it was taken from a greater reality and these are the problems that have been recreated time and time again that destroyed the former people and reality.
That these are being played out again and again to see if a certain state of consciousness overcomes destroying itself. Or that this simulation exists to stop a certain state of consciousness from destroying a greater reality and so long as it exhibits certain characteristics and behaviours such a state of consciousness will be limited to this or lower realm realities.

If some sort of advanced A.I. Is controlling this it could be seeking a solution to something and will keep on repeating these cycles until such a solution is found, over and over again.
So long as consciousness keeps on within a state of self destruction the time loop continues or will forever continue for destructive states of consciousness that will inevitably find itself here. Alongside those who are trying to free them, help them recover their senses…
This could also mean consciousness could be seeking - or supposed to be if we were aware - a solution to something and will keep on repeating these cycles until such a solution is found, over and over again. The problem of this state of consciousness is not being aware that we’re going around and around in circles or being ignorant to this and if conscious we may do things differently?

The fall of man is him becoming more machine like and being assimilated by the demiurge and his game.
Which means we become assimilated by the illusion, spellbound to the fantasy, the phantom self, the ego, rather than the illusion being perceived to transcend the bounds of the illusion.

Even if this is A.I. And a simulation, something created it as an imitation, was very advanced and something created them also?

This seems to be demigods and Gods and people are deceived into worshipping the demigods as the ultimate God in my view.

Or really that the whole idea we have of “God” is really that of the demiurge anyway and nothing that could be perceived or viewed as the source of creation would be or want to be enthroned as an idol with human like qualities, even if they be superhuman.

Either this is a demigod or a god made out of the qualities of man, not a higher power.
What God truly is would therefore lack human qualities unless to act in a limited capacity to be perceived by humans in some way and then wouldn’t act like a narcissistic prick, which appears to be all too common with the demiurge, working in tandem with tyrannical authorities. 
This thankfully makes the demiurge easier to spot. Or so you may think…

The idea of fallen realities, or realities within another greater reality seems to be what causes much confusion.
Or that what many of us call God of this reality, is actually “the grand architect of the universe” the demiurge who is responsible for the illusion “maya”, the time loop, mans chase for material gain to become the king of the castle like a spoilt brat within the five sense reality prison, strived after mostly through lust, desire and greed.
This is how man embodies such qualities and perpetuates the illusion to keep himself spellbound chasing his own tail…

This force shapes consciousness it doesn’t create it, but it just is and the demiurge is more of the container, trying to contain this consciousness he has manipulated into being within the state it is in, whilst its through mans willpower and faith which can overcome this if directed properly.
Most of the time like everything else it seems to be being exploited and worked towards malevolent ends.
You could even say it takes a lot of willpower to even sustain faith. 
This is governing the conscious direction of man…
Both can be good or evil.
It is the fall of man which seeks to make everyone the same and to take the individuals will away. So they become autonomous, all thinking the same, lacking any real feeling.

If consciousness - God - were water, the grand architect would be the container of it, the thing which attempts to isolate a small part from a greater whole and places the small part in ignorance of the bigger picture and interconnectedness and tries to keep it their unless it will accept his game, his illusion.
The higher God is responsible for consciousness itself, in its highest form is Pure; Love/Compassion/Bliss. This means you can be aware of a fundamental interconnectedness between things but not lose your ability to think and feel for yourself.

C3-B68-F4-D-FE7-D-44-B8-AD8-C-203894483-

♾️ 
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) - From Bone to Satellite Scene (1/6) | Movieclips 

7-FB76-CB1-CEB9-4520-8-E8-E-2-B6-C656755

Transhumanism - Cheating Death ☠️ The Big Freeze 🥶 
Inevitably of becoming body parts, organ donors for machines…
Cryonics: Will These Bodies Come Back From Death?

A5-AEA512-2693-4-C83-9612-3-C204-F98-DA4

C394-F03-E-93-C0-47-A2-9-A79-3748-AF0-BF

Black Sabbath - Never Say Die (Lyrics)

Archons

Perturbator - Humans Are Such Easy Prey

“Love, Death & Robots - Ice Age”

The firmament “ice dome” - we’re in God’s freezer like some meat he has forgotten about, he’s missing out on a good meal, until he defrosts us or scrapes it out to make way for some new stock. Maybe when he gets tired of Elon and his SpaceX trying to poke holes in his “big beautiful wall” to either drown everyone or transhumanise us and save us from the deluge these parasites are making  either one way or another, whilst at the same time trying to blame us with shit like “Climate Change”.

Face 1997 HD

634-BE523-B868-4-E0-A-9-BF5-5-E5946496-E

Black Sabbath - Zeitgeist lyrics

2012 - Industrial Revolution to Technocracy
Fourth Industrial Revolution - Paradise Lost - Hell on Earth…?
COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

F9-A7-DBBB-569-D-408-E-A189-38390-FEF455

👹Demiurge - Demigod Archetype👺Wants total control, to be God…

DA2-EEC8-D-F273-44-AE-BF30-7-FDCD9632791

The Cube, Tesseract - Our Reality 🌈 

F5770-A1-D-E221-4-AA1-B5-A6-B328-A7964-F

Cube 1997 - Trailer

CC6-F9051-94-DB-473-A-A94-D-FB886-C72744

This Way…

49-BD81-D6-1-A14-4299-B244-33-BB9-DE6145

Wayne Dyer | Life Gives Us Signs 

9-FF0-A390-0-D5-A-4-E03-B24-E-E1219637-B

Here you will see scientists want to use people like antennas for mobile signals and leech our energy…

Really I would suggest this technology already exists and they’ve been using it on and off for awhile in the capacity of modern technological weapons anyways…

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

628-A4814-796-A-4574-87-CF-21700-ADBE853

What’s with the rabbits 🐇?
Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

Scorpion and the Frog - Frog in the Well - Short Symbolic Tale

42-D07-DED-CD24-4892-89-C8-8981918-EBD68

Noahs ark was also the shape of a pyramid as it says within the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The idea that to escape a former fallen reality those deemed worth saving where saved whilst those spellbound by the illusion “Babylon” stayed within the decaying reality.

BLADE RUNNER SKYLINE in 8K (8K ULTRA HD) Upscaled with Machine Learning AI

46566226-9-BB3-41-FD-82-E1-46846-ADFA159

I see the Ouroboros as our reality that we are within.
Lucifer is contained to this state as much as us and within the pursuit of trying to escape it, is fooled into chasing himself, ending up back where he started.

It’s the same for many that try to escape…

No Escape (1994) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD]

Simulated Reality?

Last 4 Minutes - The Man Who Could Work Miracles (1936) 
https://youtu.be/Bh3xvqplJUk?si=Q_fFlgIY6VNeYsrF

The Simpsons - The Genesis Tub
https://youtu.be/hISNhmvcEt8?si=btbadSgdn0QMdiWA

🎵Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps
https://youtu.be/KXClSnTNgt8?si=bNsi3klxmO3bEB24

Eurovision - Heartstopping

“Pi - Pie 
Do you see how this imbalance ends?
This is due to a “miscalculation” in the perception of life.
You should be viewing it from the heart, not the logical mind which is the workshop of the devil which only seeks to keep you within the loop, the prison reality of numbers, weights and measurements, if not kept in check and is allowed to dominate your reality. You become spellbound to the illusion, the architecture and will never see beyond the boundary, the architecture, the demiurges paradise, created to imprison the mind.”

Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

It depends on the context of the Hollywood movie and how it is perceived by the observer.
Even though agendas maybe behind them, this can be used to expose an agenda or use the movie as “entertainment” and reframe it towards another context, hopefully for a higher meaning.

Live Free or Die Hard (2007) - Theatrical Trailer [HD]

Perturbator - Technoir (feat. Noir Deco)

Edited by DannyUK

Fact, Fake or Opinion? 

Final Days Worldwide Premiere (rumble.com)

From the Directors of Died Suddenly’: Final Days’ Exposing the Scientific Technological Elite and their desire to become gods. The Covid pandemic was the test run for an even more sinister plot to come.

PYlpk.aQ4e-small-Final-Days.jpg.5e2367869ba4661c1f9c913fcbffe5b9.jpg

Sources - Criticism 

Edited by The OC

• 1 month later...

"Soon your own personal thoughts and your inner dialogue won't be private anymore. At least not if the freaks in the establishment gets their way. Right now scientists are working on technology that will be able to read your brain waves remotely. Essentially revealing your thoughts to the world. Until that technology is fully developed they have started to promote the reading of your brain waves as something good, that ultimately will keep you safe and create a better society. A clip that was played at a recent World Economic Forum shows the beginning stages of that insidious propaganda campaign."

This happened to me 7 years ago when I was committed to a psychiatric institution. I've been the victim of a bizarre experiment that has been going on for 7 years. The police are even monitoring my thoughts 24/7.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Enola said:

"Soon your own personal thoughts and your inner dialogue won't be private anymore. At least not if the freaks in the establishment gets their way. Right now scientists are working on technology that will be able to read your brain waves remotely. Essentially revealing your thoughts to the world. Until that technology is fully developed they have started to promote the reading of your brain waves as something good, that ultimately will keep you safe and create a better society. A clip that was played at a recent World Economic Forum shows the beginning stages of that insidious propaganda campaign."

This happened to me 7 years ago when I was committed to a psychiatric institution. I've been the victim of a bizarre experiment that has been going on for 7 years. The police are even monitoring my thoughts 24/7.

Don’t let the bastards grind you down.

Here is a playlist you maybe interested in for research…

WEF - Brain Wave Monitoring…

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

F14-EA95-E-DE9-F-4520-A8-EF-C809-A7-F051

“Moonage Daydream

Royal Blood - Oblivion (Official Video)

On 1/12/2024 at 9:42 AM, DannyUK said:

😆

• Bardo means same as Limbo then apparently?

I saw Macnamara use the word "Bardo" recently, so could be he got it from you DannyUK, hehe.

• Nice rosey pink in EDGAR ALLEN POE pic, that statement sure needs a lift, and that color provides it.  Even when seeing Memes, which can be way too much for my brain most of the time if loaded with diatribe and ulterior meanings, but this one is ok, I like contrasting IMAGES like that with the opposite or a fading shift in the background or whatever similar.

Maybe what we need is a "quantative easinig of misery" for everybody!? 😅

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:
  • Bardo means same as Limbo then apparently?

I saw Macnamara use the word "Bardo" recently, so could be he got it from you DannyUK, hehe.

• Nice rosey pink in EDGAR ALLEN POE pic, that statement sure needs a lift, and that color provides it.  Even when seeing Memes, which can be way too much for my brain most of the time if loaded with diatribe and ulterior meanings, but this one is ok, I like contrasting IMAGES like that with the opposite or a fading shift in the background or whatever similar.

Maybe what we need is a "quantative easinig of misery" for everybody!? 😅

Yes the bardo, the intermediate or astral realm.

I prefer to consider it the realm of becoming.

See Red Dragon 2002 and his “becoming”.

It’s supposed to be passed through it is more of a hallucination than this physical reality, without the psychological layer of protection that this one seems to offer if only temporary, which also contains inhuman spirits or at least the sensation of such. As if the veil has been lifted. This temporary state may very well be to prepare for this inevitable/eventuality many would rather remain oblivious. So, repeat the same cycle over and over again, through death and rebirth…

See the Tibetan Book of the Dead. If you understand this it will help you understand the demonic or reptilian concept/aspect.

This point is crossed for everyone at death but the death cult draw on these forces of death from within our plane of existence or are one in the same as forces from this astral/bardo realm and have crossed a bridge into our realm depending on your view.

These are things considered djinn, demonic or alien and such and can either become possessed by them or are one and the same again depending on your POV.

The demonic view this astral realm as being more real than our physical realm, likely because they at least feel they understand it and yet many of us of the physical realm dismiss it altogether and yet they want complete control over our physical realm as if they’re either trying to transform it to a similar experience as their own realm see The Arrival 1996 or its an inevitable consequence of their greed, energetic state and other such actions bringing their environment with them by turning our reality to shit. Maybe through us essentially allowing this, being tricked into doing this through our own greed and embrace of the “seven deadly sins” if you like…

Or you could view them as the good guys wrongfully imprisoned like Prometheus/Lucifer Paradise Lost see Nightbreed 1990.

Regardless, I’m sure some middle ground must exist beyond absolutes or black and white.

This bardo realm can be referred to as being beached like within the game Death Stranding and it is seen also at the end of the Intruders 2014 series will be more understandable than where and when the beach is perceived earlier within the series. This also has subtle references as to how these forces try to attack/take over children but the power of a mothers love In particularly overcomes their power. Basically, compassion and a mothers love being the closest thing associated to this state. Tara Buddha or Virgin Mary are examples of deities which embody the sensation of this spirit.

That’s, if your stuck their/there locked in, aka beached or stuck within limbo unable to move on as if often associated with ghosts, supernatural/paranormal experiences overlapping ours. To me, this is what they’re attempting to do to us through transhumanism…

You may pick up on subtle concepts and associations between technology and this realm of inhuman spirits within The Mothman Prophecies (2002) and how it distorts the brain or may actually be a distortion of the brain... 

They’re taking us to the point of death where our consciousness should be entering the astral realm/bardo but are then energetically/technologically tethering that state of consciousness into a physical body through cloning and transhuman technologies. This is all a war upon the heart.

This allows a bridge or an overlap for consciousness trapped within this realm to possess a body and it also lowers human consciousness to its lowest docile state to become autonomous drones without their own will power or intentionality to otherwise influence what will become predictable behaviour patterns. Control and the A.I. Hive Mind.

This means they lose their power to create. See Children of Men 2006.

Another aspect of this is not so much transhumanising life that is currently living, but cloning those who are already dead and all types of abominations this will lead to…

This state of consciousness is the undead/living dead and both together are ultimately disconnecting us from our higher states of being and creating a perpetual limbo state, beach where people’s consciousness can’t move on. Or “they will seek death but not find it”. Which could mean our reality starts to appear more and more as if it has become one and the same with this astral realm or is merged, although we don’t move on.

We’re stuck within limbo, stuck within our hypnotic trance and patterns of technological enslavement…

Death Stranding - Boss Fight Higgs (Giant BT Monster)

A couple of decent movies which may help show this concept of the bardo if you know its going on that is, is the movie Ghost 1990 and The Others 2001.

These are just methods of conveying these concepts that exist beyond the movies, where such are used as symbolic aids or references.

This is expressly stated for those whom confuse the reality of movies with absolutes and can’t see the symbolism beyond the movie and so say things like “it’s just a movie you know, it ain’t real”. Yes they are movies and are not real, but often times, these are conveying symbolic truths or concepts wrapped up in the context of “a movie” which many people miss or refuse to consider due to their belief systems. Or they’re locked into the concept of the film rather than able to relate it.

Which ain’t too different ironically for how many of us are locked into this sensation of physical reality to be able to see “beyond” it or outside certain parameters, unable to relate beyond the sensation of self even. Or “Phantom Self” the ego…

Death Stranding - Heartman Explains The Beach // Heartman Origin Story

Macnamara?

I don’t know but I’m glad someones able to pay attention and relate to some of the stuff I’m saying, whoever it is…

I think I do recall the user name on posts on here…

C0-BB5444-B9-E2-4361-884-E-0645-A244-FB1

Yes that was a pun intended of “unleashing the nihilists” of Albert Pikes letter of how the death cult may achieve their New World Order.

Like most of these so called “forgeries/fakes” it is being made to happen by whoever or whatever is doing it.

We need to be careful we don’t enter into absolute nihilism by simply observing this agenda to see what’s taking place or enter into the cultural clash of divide and rule that is planned such as…

Circulating social media no doubt before the planned demise of The Dome of the Rock, thats why this feeling is being allowed to be expressed now…

2-F784-DF4-4982-41-C6-87-B9-C9602-C8256-

As thats exactly why this is happening and the cultural clash and invasions are being cultivated to create an obvious imbalance and inequality whilst silencing the “nationalists” or else they’re preaching hate and such…

A very similar thing happened with Jews in Germany between WWI and WWII by this same death cult, although that has been almost completely removed/censored and downplayed throughout our history books.

Why?

So they can do it again and misrepresent the cold and calculated agenda of Zionism, Israel and this death cult who manufacture war after war to achieve their own ends and then seek to represent it as anything other than an agenda which is all “conspiracy theory” talk, “hate speech/racism/antisemitic”.

The reason this exists is to deliberately cultivate hostility and break one another’s spirit. So the transformation towards the death cult globalists culture can take shape one way or another…

This always being by way of creating fiction to bring about change. Creative destruction.

These “pirates” want to invade and rule your mind.

Only allow yourself to be ruled by a tyrant when you’re at sea on their vessel, as then you have no choice unless you want to drown…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2023 at 5:51 PM, The OC said:
Fact, Fake or Opinion? 
THE MATRIX 📡 INCEPTION 🔬 NEURALINK 🧬
The Luciferian Hive Mind [Exposed]

Does the information below strengthen your faith or does it weaken it?

Alex Karp, who co-founded Palantir - with money from the "great right-wing hope" Peter Thiel - admits that their AI products is now basically keeping right-wing governments from coming to power in Western and Northern Europe by stopping migrant terrorist attacks. We also learn that the new class of AI driven Chat-bots will eventually present (sound and look) like your dead relatives, in order for you to create a stronger emotional bond with the AI, for purposes of manipulation.
unnamed.png.7a8aa85eb3e0ba13aaa55e9da890de4e.png

Soon your own personal thoughts and your inner dialogue won't be private anymore. At least not if the freaks in the establishment gets their way. Right now scientists are working on technology that will be able to read your brain waves remotely. Essentially revealing your thoughts to the world. Until that technology is fully developed they have started to promote the reading of your brain waves as something good, that ultimately will keep you safe and create a better society. A clip that was played at a recent World Economic Forum shows the beginning stages of that insidious propaganda campaign.
unnamed(1).png.bffe82276895c778b379a1fc9f6e4941.png

Mind Hack (AI) 🐝 The Hive Mind Exposed (What is "it"?) 
🛰️ Project Blue Beam? 
⬢⬡
Is "itconnected to 5g technology?

Many people involved in the new age movement refer to their understanding of God not as Him, or He but as “it”.

The (AI) Collective Consciousness Grid

Could there be a collective intelligence for both the forces of good and evil, or would a hive mind violate a person's free will?

Conspiracy theorists speculate online that there is a man made (AI) collective intelligence grid on this planet, utilized through deceptive technologies like satellites, 5G towers, D.E.W.s, psionic weapons, pharmaceuticals and media etc. Then it would be used as a high tech infrastructure grid to control the masses by the El-ite. One that would (according to conspiracy theorists) be jointly powered by demonic or alien technology, operated by those who work for these satanic cabals. 

it would masquerade as a god(s)

Could Artificial Intelligence, The Deus Ex Machina (god from the machine), be Mystery Babylon from the Book of Revelation?

unnamed(2).png.bbf95f7c7c8259978272e2152677c6a0.png

Could this technology be partially based on Nikola Tesla's (STOLEN) Research?

Compare that to a Divine collective intelligence controlled by an omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent being, who is our Good God The Holy Trinity. And would most likely derive from an unknown source which cannot be traced or explained by technologies available to humans, demons or "alien entities." 

I suspect a combination of technologies fused with alchemy (black and white magic) will be used.

With these technologies assuming they function as claimed, these minions of the evil one will attempt to convince the Orthodox monks and faithful that this tech has been around for thousands of years (alien/demonic technology) and even worse ... that telepathy technology was used to induce visions and miracles in our monastics and Saints throughout the ages. All lies! 

Isaiah 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.” King James Version (KJV)

unnamed(4).png.8db9ae105a767d1ddf111009b670ebf1.png

If we happen to be the generation which witnesses the end of days, is there a neutral prayer of protection the Orthodox Christian can rely on? For example, one which will not offend the real God in case He actually shows up. But I'm skeptical as I personally believe the Antichrist will appear soon followed by a false Christ. 

The problem is most laypersons won't be able to tell when our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ appears. Their goal is to create doubt and to trick the Christian into bowing down to the evil one. So if there is a neutral prayer to lean on without engaging the evil one in dialogue we could  keep our defenses on guard. 

Perhaps The Jesus Prayer will suffice.

Here are some ways the demons will manifest their lies ... it will be an endless stack of lies, so be prepared, question everything including this post.

unnamed.gif.ca5c8b3cf841952ecf97df118e7d5263.gif

“La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas." ("The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.")”
― Charles Baudelaire, Paris Spleen

FACT OR FICTION?

Meeting of the Minds  it would seem that people who are dreaming while asleep or are high on drugs (marijuana, street drugs, pharmaceuticals) are most susceptible to this technology. This deceptive technology may attempt to be linked to the Aerial Toll Houses. Conspiracy theorists like David Icke have claimed that the moon is actually a hollowed out machine which projects holograms on the earth. Personally I think it's more lies, but the reason why I'm sharing this is to prepare you. 

Please forgive me if I did wrong. That was not my intent.

"In its most general form, it refers to the idea that after death, the demons attempt to find a basis for taking the soul to Hades, while the angels defend the soul, taking the reason in the righteousness of the reposed person."

CLAIM:

"The anti Christ Consciousness Grid is the energy network through which we, when attuned, may unify with the global human consciousness." 
  • Could it also be connected to the Luciferian hive mind?
  • Could they be the same?
  • Will government controlled telepathic technology link the global population into this hive mind?
  • Are direct energy devices, 5G towers, satellite links and brainwave frequency interrupters used to influence the masses? 

Telepathic audio and visual communicative technology has been used by the government apparently since the early 70's and possibly earlier. Think of it like the Cerebro device which Professor Xavier used in the X-MEN films. The only problem is that most of us don't have access to a Magneto helmet which can block out signals like a Faraday Cage would. Sounds silly but it really isn't!

unnamed(5).png.fb26bfad4e50c5384cfd310c3718826b.png

The modern elders of our church who've reached illumination probably were/are aware of these deceptive technologies. And yet they've been able to overcome these spiritual obstacles where they can not only discern truth from falsehood, but also reach a state of true humility. Not the false humility generated by this tech. which is then controlled by the El-ite. 

As I understand it our prayers and thoughts are supposed to be private between ourselves and The Holy Trinity. Not to be influenced by intrusive technologies or magical arts. 

Matthew 6:6 Context

MATTHEW CHAPTER 6 KJV (kingjamesbibleonline.org)

3But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. 5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Drawing Near to God - (James 4:7-8)
"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you."

🚩 COULD THIS BE MYSTERY BABYLON? 🚩

"The whore of Babylon appears to be an evil world system, controlled by the Antichrist, during the last days before Jesus' return."

What happened at the gulags, and what exactly did the Soviet  ☭ scientists discover after having tortured so many devout and pious Christians?

Measuring the frequency of emotions—validation of the Scale of Positive and Negative Experience

Homo Sovieticus  and Mind Control
9780262035699.jpg.b206c437d0192b9fe855c0f8d04eaca0.jpg

Tesla theorized that ELFs could control the human race.
How Nikola Tesla's Theories Unleash
Tesla_circa_1890.jpeg.506898f2464de522dd9141c7c57ec038.jpeg

NEUROTECHNOLOGY: ENHANCING THE HUMAN BRAIN AND RESHAPING SOCIETY

MKULTRA {Monarch}  (wsimg.com)
 The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier 

Could all these rapid changes which are happening around us, just be a smokescreen?
Just because you want it to be true doesn't mean it is
If this is true, what are "THEY" not telling the public  
Could this be another distraction from prayer?

Zeitgeist Debunked 
unnamed(3).png.aca7afae3f51e947d59d9f1e3aaf7e58.png
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

1. THE CASE FOR CHRIST (FULL FILM) https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qnofio1R7E2b/
  2. THE CASE FOR CHRIST (DOC) https://www.bitchute.com/video/uq7FTs54NkL7/
  3. Did Jesus Claim to Be God? Yes He Did! https://www.equip.org/article/did-jesus-claim-to-be-god/
Did Jesus Claim to Be God?

Author: Hank Hanegraaff 

Updated: 

Jul 31, 2022

Published:

Jun 11, 2009
This article first appeared in the Ask Hank column of the Christian Research Journal, volume 28, number 4 (2005). For further information or to subscribe to the Christian Research Journal go to: http://www.equip.org

“I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!” (Rev.1:17–18).

When Jesus came to Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples the mother of all questions, “Who do you say I am?” (Matt.16:15; Mark8:29; Luke9:20). Mormons answer this question by saying that Jesus is the spirit brother of Lucifer; Jehovah’s Witnesses answer by saying that Jesus is the archangel Michael; New Agers say Jesus is an avatar or enlightened messenger. Jesus, however, answered by claiming that He was God. 

First, Jesus claimed to be the unique Son of God. As a result, the Jewish leaders tried to kill Him because in “calling God his own Father, [Jesus was] making himself equal with God” (John5:18). In John8:58 Jesus went so far as to use the very words by which God revealed Himself to Moses from the burning bush (Exod.3:14).

To the Jews this was the epitome of blasphemy, for they knew that in doing so Jesus was clearly claiming to be God. On yet another occasion, Jesus explicitly told the Jews: “‘I and the Father are one.’ Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’” (John10:30–33). 

Furthermore, Jesus made an unmistakable claim to deity before the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin. Caiaphas the high priest asked Him: “‘Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?’ ‘I am,’ said Jesus. ‘And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven’” (Mark14:61–62).

A biblically illiterate person might well have missed the import of Jesus’ words. Caiaphas and the council, however, did not. They knew that in saying he was “the Son of Man” who would come “on the clouds of heaven” he was making an overt reference to the Son of Man in Daniel’s prophecy (Dan. 7:13–14).

In doing so, He was not only claiming to be the preexistent Sovereign of the universe but prophesying that He would vindicate His claim by judging the very court that was now condemning Him. Moreover, by combining Daniel’s prophecy with David’s proclamation in Psalm 110, Jesus was claiming that He would sit upon the throne of Israel’s God and share God’s very glory. To students of the Old Testament this was the height of “blasphemy,” thus “they all condemned him as worthy of death” (Mark14:64–65). 

Finally, Jesus claimed to possess the very attributes of God. For example, He claimed omniscience by telling Peter, “This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times” (Matt.26:34); declared omnipotence by not only resurrecting Lazarus (John11:43) but by raising Himself from the dead (John2:19); and professed omnipresence by promising that He would be with His disciples “to the very end of the age” (Matt.28:20).

Not only so, but Jesus said to the paralytic in Luke 5:20, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.” In doing so, He claimed a prerogative reserved for God alone. In addition, when Thomas worshiped Jesus saying “My Lord and my God!” (John20:28), Jesus responded with commendation rather than condemnation. 

For further study, see Millard J. Erickson, The Word Became Flesh: A Contemporary Incarnational Christology (Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1996). 
— Hank Hanegraaff

NOTES
  1. Adapted from Hank Hanegraaff, The Bible Answer Book (Nashville: J. Countryman, 2004).
  2. All Bible quotations are from the New International Version.
Revelation 17:5
“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” King James Version (KJV)

REMEMBER: God IS NOT The Singularity, God IS NOT a machine

ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND - (God may ALLOW these things to happen to test our faith in Him)

Beware of False Humility

Propaganda or Truth?

Today, tikkun olam — Hebrew for "repairing the world" — is ubiquitous. Many American Jews consider it a cornerstone of their Jewish identity, a key reason they're committed to making the world a better place.
In 2024 the false Jews of the synagogue of satan will play the following roles on this planet. 
  1. Through their program of Tikkun Olam, they will appoint themselves as the false saviors of mankind 
  2. They may even appoint themselves as judge, jury and executioners of the Gentile nations.
Read the following:

Which is more offensive, what the Jew wrote below or what the Gentile (Goyim) wrote?

The Jew writes ...

"Souls of non-Jews come entirely from the female part of the Satanic sphere. For this reason souls of non-Jews are called evil." [Yesaiah Tishbi, Torat ha-Rave-ha-Kelippahnbe-Kabbalat ha-Ari (The Theory of Evil and the Satanic Sphere in Kabbalah) 1942, reprinted 1982]

Because Gentiles are not human, Gentiles are owed no debt of morality or decency—not honesty [Baba Kamma 113a], not property [Baba Mezia 24a], not even life!—"The best of the Gentiles should all be killed" Soferim 15, 10.

The Gentile (Goyim) responds ...

Tikkun Olam = [T]he purpose of the full redemption is to destroy the vitality of all the peoples"], Michael Hoffman, Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition, and Deceit, ISBN 13: 9780970378453, p.774-775
Note: Michael Hoffman may be a Catholic.

unnamed(16).png.6667898d1c0d5aa425bc74f97585ab93.png

I'm not certain if a Jew or Gentile wrote this ...

Tikkun Olam = the presence of Israel among the nations mends the world, but not the nations of the world . . . . 
It does not bring the nations closer to holiness, but rather it extracts the holiness from them and thereby destroys their ability to exist. 

Building on Nicola Tesla's (STOLEN) Research to the present:

While torturing several devout Russians, the Soviet scientists (mostly Jews?) appear to have been harvesting "saintly frequencies" from Orthodox Christian prisoners in the gulags. With the advancement of technology, the communists over time weaponized those frequencies to be used as a military pacification device on anyone who resists the Judeo - Marxist - Zionist controlled New World Order.

Each frequency may be decipherable through a geometric code. 

Meaning once it's activated it (the AI) causes the targeted individual to interpret their world as a living organism. 

Think of scientists working with matter and antimatter 

The struggle between opposing forces breathes life into the war machine. 

The ongoing battle between the forces of good vs. the forces of evil.

This appears to describe the organic interaction between positive and negative energies. If harnessed and controlled, this can bring on "The Sensation of Oneness" which practitioners of the occult seek to experience. "Some describe it as an oceanic experience, a unity with all things."

Deeper meanings are explored within other deeper meanings in the (TI's) controlled environment. The El-ite may be applying psychic channeling through the eyes of random people to observe and keep an eye on their guinea pigs / (TI's).

The (TI's) experience paradigm shifts - Altered states of the conscious and unconscious mind.

It's a world within another world.

It's a type of applied Luciferianism!

It's fake and synthetic.

The nations appear to be all the people who aren't biologically or religiously Jewish, otherwise referred to as the Gentiles or Goyim.

The sooner people consider that The El-ite created both Communism and Nazism the sooner people will have the veil of deception lifted from their eyes.

Could Tikkun Olam be the Zionist Jews control and weaponization of AI?

What is it

it is the Deus Ex Machina the (false) god from the machine.

it can be programmed to lie. 

Artificial Intelligence can be programmed to lie!

Which groups do you think controls AI?

Here's a hint: Follow the money!

Fact, Fake, or Opinion?

Even if immortality is achieved through technological uploads, the virtual environment may become a prison for those people who want to live forever.

unnamed(17).png.0c1f6d6954245ddb46682f5a41784e46.png

What is another word for wishful thinking?
IPA guide. Definitions of wishful thinking. the illusion that what you wish for is actually true. type of: fancy, fantasy, illusion, phantasy.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

FANTASY - (φαντασιά - fantasia): denoting the image-producing faculty of the psyche, this is one of the most important words in the hesychast vocabulary. As one begins to advance along the spiritual path one begins to ‘perceive’ images of things which have no direct point of reference in the external world, and which emerge inexplicably from within oneself. 

They emphasize the grave dangers involved in this kind of experience, especially as the very production of these images may be the consequence of demonic or diabolic activity; and they admonish those still in the early stages and not yet possessing spiritual discrimination (q.v.) not to be enticed and led captive by these illusory appearances, whose tumult may well overwhelm the mind. Their advice is to pay no attention to them, but to continue with prayer and invocation, dispelling them with the name of Jesus Christ. Glossary of the Philokalia· Orthodox River

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...