Eurovision - Heartstopping

More heart and rainbow symbolism - Transgender Agenda to Transhumanism - Robots "Tell me if you think I'm reaching"🫣...

20230506-022444.jpg

tin-man.webp

IMG-0298.jpg

IMG-0299.jpg

Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) - Carnage Breaks Free Scene (2/10) | Movieclips

Anyma & Chris Avantgarde - Eternity Massano Remix - Live at Coachella 2024

Moonchild - Crowley 

images.jpg
“The Song of Songs”

You can see the same symbolism of the “Tin Man” aka Iron Man aka⚡️SuperSoldiers⚡️aka Mind Control aka Heartless/Soulless aka Transhumanism 

Übermensch - “SMART Man/Superman” Artificial Intelligent Hive Mind

Humanity Chained to the “Beach”/Bardo/Djinn Realm act as vehicles/vessels for a lower/distorted state of consciousness

This is sold as “human evolution” the two becoming one - we create the living dead…

IMG-0375.gif

David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes (Official Video)

IMG-0374.gif

IMG-0377.jpg

Iron Man (2009 - Remaster)

See here…

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

Black Sabbath- Computer God music video

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

IMG-0378.jpg

We are your overlords

Thor Ragnarok , Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song, 4K IMAX & HQ Sound

1970’s Book Pics “Predicting the Future…” - Preparing, Planning Telling us our Future…

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for the length but these things have a habit of getting away with themselves.
And “now you’ve got a reason…”

A lot of dots are joined here to various posts on parts of this subject of transhumanism for those interested enough to research and speculate upon these matters.

IMG-0407.gif

John Lydon happy Simon Cowell is not involved as he hopes to become Ireland’s Eurovision entry

Whilst just recently…

It maybe just publicity to remind people they’re on at the same time, I’m sure isn’t a problem at all with how people generally watch the TV on catchup/demand these days…

Those who watch this shite for covert death cult agendas to pushed through cultural subversion. But each to their own…

But in any case, these are all platforms to present this demonic tech to us.

Simon Cowell tells ITV boss 'buy Eurovision' to avoid Britain's Got Talent clash
EXCLUSIVE: Simon Cowell has told an ITV executive to put his money where his mouth is as he suggested that he should "buy Eurovision" to prevent clashing with Britain's Got Talent
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/simon-cowell-tells-itv-boss-32629255#source=breaking-news

❤️ 

IMG-0422.jpg

'They', sculpture by Lee Jin Joon - “Aka we are legion

It seems the agenda is A.I. Transhumanism - it isn’t just “relying upon” A.I. - A.I. and transhumanism are being pushed through these platforms and venues as a form of entertainment to spellbind the masses and to prepare people into accepting this.

IMG-0417.png
'Square M-Communication', sculpture by Young Ho Yoo

Symbolic of a door, bridge, gateway between worlds. This is of course to do with A.I. and Transhumanism yet what A.I. and transhumanism is, is a vehicle for a distorted state of consciousness to occupy this world through a physical body more accustomed for such a state of consciousness rather than it riding in the backseat of human consciousness, it takes a more forward role rather than acting as a parasite upon and through man. Mans consciousness has the ability to otherwise suppress this which is effectively being lifted through transhumanism whilst human consciousness is suppressed.
This symbolism is identical to that which is associated with the djinn as transhumanism is that doorway, bridge, gateway for them to manifest within this physical reality through a vessel/finger puppet. The idea is that the link becomes more permanent, “letting the genie 🧞‍♂️ out of the bottle” possession taking over.

People are being led up the garden path by this death cult to such a reality.

Coachella to suffer from 'confusion' and 'talent vacuum' as AI tech takes over, expert says
A tech expert has said that while technology moves on in leaps and bounds, there is a danger than relying too heavily on AI could create a talent vacuum in the music world

Coachella will suffer from "confusion" and a "vacuum of talent" if more and more artists continue to lean on AI tech in their performances, an expert has claimed.
The revelation comes as more and more DJs turn to advanced software to help their sets run smoothly. However, when the equipment goes wrong, it is anything but smooth.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/us-news/coachella-suffer-confusion-talent-vacuum-32626268

IMG-0406.gif

Ⓐ ⩜⃝

IMG-0435.jpg

Ⓐ ”A Big Beautiful Wall” ⩜⃝

Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Teaser Trailer (OFFICIAL)

IMG-0408.gif

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

IMG-0416.jpg
Here’s Johnny…

Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (Official Video)

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

IMG-0426.jpg

MBC (Star Park) Seoul Korea - looks like a meteorite ☄️ doesn’t it?

IMG-0431.png

End Game Technology - The Soft Sell of Mind Control Transhuman Technology - “Neuralink company implants brain chip in first human”

Sex Pistols - John Lydon - Johnny Rotten 2023 entry…

Public Image Ltd (PiL) - Hawaii (official promo video)

Did you notice the “Walt Disney” human looking androids in stasis placed subtly within the background of this scene?
It maybe harder to see and appreciate here than within the movie and on a larger screen. I’m quite sure some will think nothing of it and dismiss it…

(Think Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell - as sometimes Satan wants us to look upon his work and Marvel)
Not that the ones upfront are any less transhuman, they’re just not being shown within stasis “frozen” still, they have left this for the backdrop.

Of course if we notice, it is artistic merit of the material of the movie.
Not that we’re being softened up or told that this technology actually already exists but through what appears as human rather than what would traditionally be thought of as robots. This is to say that many people seem to think that A.I. and Transhumanism will look like the Avengers Iron Man/Ultron walking down the street and not what looks human but isn’t. 
But instead is “a Synagogue of Satan” - "Upon this rock, I will build my church" -  a soulless being that’s more like a machine that imitates humans behaviour to subvert.
What happens when they can’t be switched off/placed within stasis or it appears that someone is using them to create such chaos deliberately if this is not a “conscious” rebellion through djinn/transhuman A.I. mechanics which is what I would suggest is taking place…?

This would then become more obviously alien like than simply that of a tool - DAVID BOWIE: Internet is the new rock n roll

Superhero Party Scene - Stan Lee Cameo - Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) Movie CLIP HD

Cheat - maybe there’s more like this?

IMG-0434.jpg

IMG-0433.jpg

Ⓐ ⩜⃝

Sex Pistols - Holidays In The Sun

Mind Control to Transhumanism an Overture to the Sun aka Goodbye Sun 🌞 hello “Moonage Daydream” 😶‍🌫️ 

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

Some of the imagery was sourced here to do with Korea which comes up within Age of Ultron.
When you become transhuman through A.I. you may no longer have one…
Hence this joke/irony of the death cult using Seoul “Soul” as a platform for this imposition

Sorry about using the word hence I’m really not that much of an arse hole in real life 👻

Seoul Searching | Art, Architecture, and All Things Hallyu at Digital Media City
http://www.therebelsweetheart.com/2018/08/seoul-searching-art-architecture-and.html

Colonel JD AI Codec Conversation MGS2 HD

Metal Gear Archons - A.I. Technocracy - Bill Gates Brave New Virtual World The Internet - Cloud ☁️“Jesus” is the Ghost in the Machine 

Edited by DannyUK