The Big Bang Theory

PH196

The Material creation is the counterfeit of the Spiritual World. The Spiritual is real, the Material is Unreal. There is a correspondency in the Spiritual and Material World's, Life is in Spiritual and Death is in the Material. 
This material universe was 'manifested' as a consequence of Lucifer's rebellion against God. The 'big bang' was actually a consequence of The Devil's rebellion against Heaven. In revelation it says he was 'cast out' into the earth. Yes - his anti-spiritual nature was 'cast out' of heaven in the the earth - the big bang.

Reiterating: the Devil--Satan—one of God’s highest angels--rebelled against God's spiritual universe and spiritual laws which govern and regulate it--and became the Fallen Angel. This fallen angel violated God's laws and partook of darkness, rather than light. (Christ) "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." 

The physical (finite) domains are the manifestation of the minds of the fallen angels - “evil”. Where evil can simply be defined as: the absence of God’s mind in the consciousness of the soul. The Material and Mortal came into existence, as the results of Lust conceived by the Angels. The Material and Mortal are God's means of manifesting the opposite of Himself, as the result of their transgression
  • Like 1

Sorry I disagree.

You have no basis for this Satan rebelled against heaven crap. Its a Myth.

Do you want to know what I'm beginning to think all this 'Fallen Angel' , Snake and Dragon mythology from the Ancients really alludes to?

Comets.

Comets that fell to Earth and caused great destruction. Comets blazing a fiery trail like a Snake or fiery Dragon through the skies.

It's all based on aspects of nature worship.

Nothing more.

• 1 year later...

Many people have started to say that there are faults in the big bang theory.

Apparently, Ron Pearson's theory contains solution.

This book is about the Big Breed theory of the creation of the Universe

For the lay reader this book shows, by many illustrations and simple explanation, how the Dark Energy Mystery was solved by the Big Breed Theory. Dark Energy is assumed by cosmologists as an explanation for the discovery that the expansion of our universe is speeding up instead of slowing down as they expected from the theory of creation described by the big bang. The latter, however, suffers from a hopelessly wrong prediction that gives a rate of expansion billions of times too high. We show how the Dark Energy Mystery was solved as spin-off due to solving the big bang’s major problem.

http://pearsonianspace.com/solutions/books/

On 6/3/2024 at 5:28 PM, DaleP said:

Many people have started to say that there are faults in the big bang theory.

Apparently, Ron Pearson's theory contains solution.

The Big Bang theory is as illogical, fantastic and makes as much sense as an old guy making humans out of dust.

Both are false.

The universe, and God, is Eternal and Infinite.

How that can be so, is the real mystery.

These false belief systems and theories blind people to the truth.

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2023 at 2:07 AM, PH196 said:

(Christ) "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." 

Lightning = light. 

Lucifer is the bearer of light, so too Jesus. 

"Let there be light", so the 'big bang' is like the light from a nuclear explosion. What explodes, IMO, is the Creator of this universe, holographically dividing itself up. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

I do believe in the Big Bang Theory. I believe it has happened thousands perhaps infinities of times, I believe the beginning and end happen over and over again. There's a Mario Game called Super Mario Galaxy in which Mario experiences what I describe.   

• Haha 1