Hijacked Lucifer?

Not sure anyone can answer this.

But we seem to be able to link these religious stories to previous religious stories.

How did these stories come about in the first place? Some of them seem quite complex, especially for such early man.

I believe most religions and stories that derive from them are mostly the same story told with names and places changed, ultimately similar depictions of the same event or events.

Other life visited our planet throughout history? Why not openly since? Who runs the military industrial complex, who ceded Israel, why is Israel important to them? Why that land? What was Israel in the times of some of these religious stories?

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I believe most religions and stories that derive from them are mostly the same story told with names and places changed, ultimately similar depictions of the same event or events.

Other life visited our planet throughout history? Why not openly since? Who runs the military industrial complex, who ceded Israel, why is Israel important to them? Why that land? What was Israel in the times of some of these religious stories?

There's a whole host of possible explanations, but I do wonder if the origins of these stories were provided by ancient forgotten civilizations or extra terristrials. You hear many stories such as those of the Dogons, who have been keeping sacred information for many years. 

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Well according to Rob Skiba 9-11 & i'd say he not far wrong.

Its a load of crap Alexa.

What I wonder is - you think the Bible is the truth, yet you readily accept its not true regarding the birthday. 

How much more is wrong and at what point does it become so full of holes it can't hold water- in your view?

You don't know his name.

You don't know his birth date.

You got conflicting accounts of his death.

You got a fake image representing his manner of death.

At what point does it become untenable?

34 minutes ago, Mr H said:

There's a whole host of possible explanations, but I do wonder if the origins of these stories were provided by ancient forgotten civilizations or extra terristrials. You hear many stories such as those of the Dogons, who have been keeping sacred information for many years. 

All of the above? Power is kept in families they also hold on to snippets of real history and knowledge. Is it possible to create a society of people entirely asleep to reality? I guess not impossible if you almost entirely run education, health, media, banks and most global trade etc.  

• 1 year later...