Jump to content

Vaping


Observations

Recommended Posts

TalkTv

Vaping crackdown 

Warnings after teenager left with lungs of an 80 year old

 

Ewan Fisher; 6 years later he still has the feeling of a lower lung capacity, and aches. Doctors had said he would fully recover? 

 

Government is bringing forward the consultation on banning 'kids flavours'

 

Emily Sheffield; " It started in the states ... They often have more nicotine than cigarettes. "

 

" Apparently teachers arrange breaks as kids can't concentrate without vaping in the middle of exams. "

 

I know this is more theatre but weirdly it's the first time in 3 years that the government headlines have not been about covid, BLM, trans, migrants, bullying, racism, misogyny, sexism etc ??

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s crazy just how many kids are into it. The addiction factor is huge. More so than smoking, plus you don’t smell like an old sock, but strangely it still makes your breath smell rotten. 


Im not sure about the ingredients for the flavour concentrates, but the basic ingredients for e-liquid or vape juice is- propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavour concentrates, nicotine. 
The disposables you can buy from your local garage have tons of other additives in them, some completely unpronounceable that I’ve never heard of, like reading a chemistry phd paper.  Some are extremely harmful and effects are not known. 
 

I started vaping to quit smoking, and it worked. Now I’m spending the same amount on little bottles of e-liquid for my vape pen. 
There’s something about the synthesised nicotine that is used, it’s very strong and more addictive than tobacco nicotine, even at very low doses, like 2 or 3mg. 
I started on 20mg nicotine salts, dropped to 10mg, am now on 6mg blended 50/50 with CBD isolate e-liquid which I’ll use to eventually wean myself off nicotine.

One puff of 20mg nicotine will turn your stomach inside out and put you in a chair for ten minutes. Made me feel tired and ill, although 20mg is nothing compared to what some people are dosing with- 30,40,50 mg. Just ridiculous 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s crazy just how many kids are into it. The addiction factor is huge. More so than smoking, plus you don’t smell like an old sock, but strangely it still makes your breath smell rotten. 


Im not sure about the ingredients for the flavour concentrates, but the basic ingredients for e-liquid or vape juice is- propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavour concentrates, nicotine. 
The disposables you can buy from your local garage have tons of other additives in them, some completely unpronounceable that I’ve never heard of, like reading a chemistry phd paper.  Some are extremely harmful and effects are not known. 
 

I started vaping to quit smoking, and it worked. Now I’m spending the same amount on little bottles of e-liquid for my vape pen. 
There’s something about the synthesised nicotine that is used, it’s very strong and more addictive than tobacco nicotine, even at very low doses, like 2 or 3mg. 
I started on 20mg nicotine salts, dropped to 10mg, am now on 6mg blended 50/50 with CBD isolate e-liquid which I’ll use to eventually wean myself off nicotine.

One puff of 20mg nicotine will turn your stomach inside out and put you in a chair for ten minutes. Made me feel tired and ill, although 20mg is nothing compared to what some people are dosing with- 30,40,50 mg. Just ridiculous 

 

There is one medicine pharma companies have never been allowed to develop or bring to market:

 

1) A nicotine addiction breaking medicine

 

Who are the Reynolds family?

 

Why did the vaping craze begin a short time before Covid started?

 

Why do they put Nicotine in vapes when there are many non-addictive compounds that also make people feel good?

 

What happens when you separate nicotine from everything else in Tobacco and inhale it on its own?

 

Who set up Opium dens in China back in the day?

 

Who would want teenagers to get hooked on Nicotine, which is about as addictive as Heroin?

 

"We will destroy their men with made-up SJW nonsense, confuse and distract and addict their children, and then all that is left to fight us cowards is their women."

 

 

Now who, ideologically, would want only women to remain standing to be able to fight against in one last decisive battle?

 

 

A: Gay men who want to replace straight women.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s crazy just how many kids are into it. The addiction factor is huge. More so than smoking, plus you don’t smell like an old sock, but strangely it still makes your breath smell rotten. 


Im not sure about the ingredients for the flavour concentrates, but the basic ingredients for e-liquid or vape juice is- propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavour concentrates, nicotine. 
The disposables you can buy from your local garage have tons of other additives in them, some completely unpronounceable that I’ve never heard of, like reading a chemistry phd paper.  Some are extremely harmful and effects are not known. 
 

I started vaping to quit smoking, and it worked. Now I’m spending the same amount on little bottles of e-liquid for my vape pen. 
There’s something about the synthesised nicotine that is used, it’s very strong and more addictive than tobacco nicotine, even at very low doses, like 2 or 3mg. 
I started on 20mg nicotine salts, dropped to 10mg, am now on 6mg blended 50/50 with CBD isolate e-liquid which I’ll use to eventually wean myself off nicotine.

One puff of 20mg nicotine will turn your stomach inside out and put you in a chair for ten minutes. Made me feel tired and ill, although 20mg is nothing compared to what some people are dosing with- 30,40,50 mg. Just ridiculous 

I was selling e-cigarettes without nicotine which tasted like nicotine... They looked like cigarettes too. I have no idea what was in them but were quite pleasant... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

There is one medicine pharma companies have never been allowed to develop or bring to market:

 

1) A nicotine addiction breaking medicine

 

Who are the Reynolds family?

 

Why did the vaping craze begin a short time before Covid started?

 

Why do they put Nicotine in vapes when there are many non-addictive compounds that also make people feel good?

 

What happens when you separate nicotine from everything else in Tobacco and inhale it on its own?

 

Who set up Opium dens in China back in the day?

 

Who would want teenagers to get hooked on Nicotine, which is about as addictive as Heroin?

 

"We will destroy their men with made-up SJW nonsense, confuse and distract and addict their children, and then all that is left to fight us cowards is their women."

 

 

Now who, ideologically, would want only women to remain standing to be able to fight against in one last decisive battle?

 

 

A: Gay men who want to replace straight women.

 

 

Nicotine is isolated in gums and plasters... It helps people in planes and at works without breaks... I'm not sure if anyone quit smoking thx to them and they make still big profit... Funny thing Pharmacies selling them as it was something good :))) 

Nicotine was used as pesticide... 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/#:~:text=Nicotine on direct application in,after cutaneous and respiratory exposure.

 

Edited by Human10
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Name444 said:

If you want to quit smoking vape or otherwise, read Allen Carr's quit smoking book. That and going the gym helped me quit. The last thing you want to do after a workout is smoke and undo your cardio gains.

I was ultra lucky. After smoking loads for years, I tried Nicorette gum. It was so disgusting with just one piece it put me off smoking permanently.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I was ultra lucky. After smoking loads for years, I tried Nicorette gum. It was so disgusting with just one piece it put me off smoking permanently.

I also tried Nicorette gum a few years back. After chewing it felt like my throat was burnt out with a really harsh chemical. Absolutely awful, would never touch that stuff again

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

I was selling e-cigarettes without nicotine which tasted like nicotine... They looked like cigarettes too. I have no idea what was in them but were quite pleasant... 

I bet you made a nice bit from that! Vaping without the nicotine is a hard target to reach. 
 

I’ve also been looking at mixing my own vape juice, turns out its fairly inexpensive at the moment. 
You can by the vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, nicotine shots and flavour concentrates all separately. 
I’ll try mixing apple flavour and pie crust flavour concentrates for apple pie flavour, cola and whiskey flavour concentrates for jd and coke flavour, then maybe honey mixed with lemon concentrate for good old honey and lemon. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Observations said:

TalkTv

Vaping crackdown 

Warnings after teenager left with lungs of an 80 year old

 

Ewan Fisher; 6 years later he still has the feeling of a lower lung capacity, and aches. Doctors had said he would fully recover? 

 

Government is bringing forward the consultation on banning 'kids flavours'

 

As far as I am aware, the same laws regarding tobacco/cigarettes also apply to vaping/vaping devices.

 

In other words, people under the age of 18 shouldn't be using/buying them.

 

22 hours ago, Observations said:

" Apparently teachers arrange breaks as kids can't concentrate without vaping in the middle of exams. "

When I was at school, kids had to sneak off during breaks to have a smoke, now teachers are arranging breaks so kids can go and vape because they "can't concentrate"?

 

Issues with kids having lack of concentration has other root causes, namely social media for starters, which gives them short attention spans.

 

 

I've been a smoker myself for nearly 30 years now, and I'm not proud of this, I encourage people - especially youngsters - NOT to start up. Certainly it is now a very expensive habit, but I think now that was always the intention.

 

Vaping is not a 'cheaper' alternative though - okay at the end of the day once you have bought a vaping device, the refills probably work out relatively cheap compared to 'actually' buying cigarettes/tobacco. But why would anyone be encouraged to think that 'vaping' was any more 'cool' than smoking cigarettes?

 

I have tried a couple of vaping devices myself in recent years, as part of attempts to quit or cut back on my own smoking habit. I don't think they are any good though, its all just the 'bad chemicals' without the tobacco.

 

They won't help you to 'quit' unless you really have the steely determination to do so; vapes just become another chemical 'substitution', same as things like the nictotine gum or patches.

 

And sadly, amongst the younger generation now it seems, vaping is now the 'cool' (and presumably cheaper) thing to do in lieu of actually buying cigarettes.

 

In fact, I can't remember the last time some cheeky young scamps asked me to go into a shop to buy them cigarettes...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

As far as I am aware, the same laws regarding tobacco/cigarettes also apply to vaping/vaping devices.

 

In other words, people under the age of 18 shouldn't be using/buying them.

 

When I was at school, kids had to sneak off during breaks to have a smoke, now teachers are arranging breaks so kids can go and vape because they "can't concentrate"?

 

Issues with kids having lack of concentration has other root causes, namely social media for starters, which gives them short attention spans.

 

 

I've been a smoker myself for nearly 30 years now, and I'm not proud of this, I encourage people - especially youngsters - NOT to start up. Certainly it is now a very expensive habit, but I think now that was always the intention.

 

Vaping is not a 'cheaper' alternative though - okay at the end of the day once you have bought a vaping device, the refills probably work out relatively cheap compared to 'actually' buying cigarettes/tobacco. But why would anyone be encouraged to think that 'vaping' was any more 'cool' than smoking cigarettes?

 

I have tried a couple of vaping devices myself in recent years, as part of attempts to quit or cut back on my own smoking habit. I don't think they are any good though, its all just the 'bad chemicals' without the tobacco.

 

They won't help you to 'quit' unless you really have the steely determination to do so; vapes just become another chemical 'substitution', same as things like the nictotine gum or patches.

 

And sadly, amongst the younger generation now it seems, vaping is now the 'cool' (and presumably cheaper) thing to do in lieu of actually buying cigarettes.

 

In fact, I can't remember the last time some cheeky young scamps asked me to go into a shop to buy them cigarettes...


You’re certainly right, vaping is becoming more expensive than my baccy habit was, especially if you get ‘into’ it, all geeky and cooing over the latest coils or short fill flavours. The best brand of vapers is called ‘Geekvape’! 


Have you ever tried growing your own tobacco? 
 

Oh yes, also, someone was shot dead in my village last night. Proper gangster coke dealing cartel stuff, no wonder my dodgy neighbours ran off on holiday 5 hours before the hit! 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Im certainly addicted

and those disposable taste so good it has to be bad for my lings

 

it clearly dehydrate me

The elfbar disposables definitely have the best flavour imo, but there’s all sorts of extra added chemicals and shite compared to vape shop e liquids for vape pens, especially the more complex the flavour. Elf bar lemon drizzle cake is one of the worst. Stick to simple flavours like blueberry or crème tobacco. 
Take a look at the ingredients on the box next time you buy one, it’ll make you shudder 

 

Veg glycerin and propylene glycol are known to dehydrate.

Good old baccy is starting to look almost innocent 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The elfbar disposables definitely have the best flavour imo, but there’s all sorts of extra added chemicals and shite compared to vape shop e liquids for vape pens, especially the more complex the flavour. Elf bar lemon drizzle cake is one of the worst. Stick to simple flavours like blueberry or crème tobacco. 
Take a look at the ingredients on the box next time you buy one, it’ll make you shudder 

 

Veg glycerin and propylene glycol are known to dehydrate.

Good old baccy is starting to look almost innocent 

 

The best liquid that I use is 'Vape 88' nut flavour 11% , it. plain & simple and taste of nothing, it's just a good smoke 🚬

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Often when I go into town these days I have to tell school kids to piss off because they surround you and try and get you to buy them vapes. They're like fashion accessories to these kids. I guess all they see is their favourite obnoxious streamers online sucking on these things and feel like they should copy. It doesn't help that vapes are bright and colourful like sweets either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

The best liquid that I use is 'Vape 88' nut flavour 11% , it. plain & simple and taste of nothing, it's just a good smoke 🚬

Is that 11% nicotine? Too strong for me plus I’ve developed a nut allergy since doing extremely hard physical labour for the past 3 yrs. 

Any other flavours with less nic? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Often when I go into town these days I have to tell school kids to piss off because they surround you and try and get you to buy them vapes. They're like fashion accessories to these kids. I guess all they see is their favourite obnoxious streamers online sucking on these things and feel like they should copy. It doesn't help that vapes are bright and colourful like sweets either.

Charge them £1.50 buyers fee per vape, they’ll soon stop pestering you 

 

I heard disposable vapes will soon stop being manufactured, best stock up now and have a memorabilia sale on eBay in ten yrs time. They’ll literally be worth thousands, depending on how many you have to sell. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Charge them £1.50 buyers fee per vape, they’ll soon stop pestering you

 

Possibly but I live in a pretty affluent area.

 

And I would if I didn't care about the youth, but this vape stuff is just paving the way to a transhumanist druggy dystopia in my opinion.

 

Not having a dig at adults here because I'm sure we're old enough to understand the risks and damage that things do, I'm just concerned about younger folks.

 

My niece says she often feels like she can't breathe properly when she goes into the toilets at school because they all vape in them, and this is at one of the best public schools in the country. It's getting out of hand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"But it wasn't until Chinese inventor Hon Lik invented his e-cigarette in 2003 that modern vaping was born."

https://www.insider.com/history-of-vaping-who-invented-e-cigs-2019-10

 

Anyone looked to see if there is a CCP connection, because I'm getting strange vibes after reading some of that Red Cocaine book and listening to one of authors lectures? Might be worth investigating.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...