do you think its odd a fellow truther would be associated with the 'polaris network'?

masonfreeparty2

7 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

https://www.polarisnetworks.net/  should i be wary of someone  involved with that network?

Telecoms/ISP/Satellite companies are almost always very close to government/military/intelligence.

Its how they listen, observe and log data about people deemed "national security threats".

This company is owned by Motorola, longtime collaborator of Apple/Steve Jobs.

People who work for these companies are subjected to backround checks and security clearances.

If this person were a real truther, chances are Motorola would know and he/she would have been fired by now.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Telecoms/ISP/Satellite companies are almost always very close to government/military/intelligence.

Its how they listen, observe and log data about people deemed "national security threats".

This company is owned by Motorola, longtime collaborator of Apple/Steve Jobs.

People who work for these companies are subjected to backround checks and security clearances.

If this person were a real truther, chances are Motorola would know and he/she would have been fired by now.

what  do you think...trustworthy? or too fake? got an email from him out of the blue.. i want to trust people but through experience it just isnt worth it

Not_Owned_10_March_23.jpg

Edited by masonfreeparty2

5 hours ago, Sinny2020 said:

I think it's controlled opposition. You can assume I think 97% of outfits are controlled opposition, lol. 

different people are coming from different places whilst often combatting the same things

for example there are anarchists fighting the dark occultists who want no government at all an there are libertarians who are fighting the dark occultists and they want varying degrees of government and a mixed economy of public and private

some will identify the problem as 'communists' and some will identify the problem as 'dark occultists' and some will identify the problem as 'aliens' or 'demons' but rather than all of us fall out i think we should look to our common ground and not waste our energy on infighting

The bad guys are incredibly well organised and very cohesive and work with a singularity of purpose which is why they are so successful so save your energy for them and keep your powder dry

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 1:46 PM, masonfreeparty2 said:

what  do you think...trustworthy? or too fake? got an email from him out of the blue.. i want to trust people but through experience it just isnt worth it

Not_Owned_10_March_23.jpg

I personally doubt that any major Telco company will employ someone who has himself depicted like this.

May be approaching you to pass false information to you or such.

May also have been instructed to befriend you and then bear false witness against you.

Perhaps it would be prudent not to tempt fate on this one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 10:09 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Always made me cringe for like 15 years when I hear people use the word truther to describe themselves or others

truth or disinfo? what makes me cringe is when folk say truth is about your perception of it..take 911 there is just one truthful version of it..end of..but there are people out there who like to muddle the truth to cause confusion..truth is absolute not relative

• Like 1