Jump to content

How to call Satan for help


DaleP

Recommended Posts

OK, I think it is time.

In case you didn't know how to but it appears that many are already well versed in the forum but spelling it out won't harm.

 

So if you ever want help from Satan, just think of him, call or write his name, look at his image, talk anything about satan and he'll be right there with you..... ok? It's that easy.😁

At least this is how the world works. You obsess about the number 666 and you will see the number everywhere e.g. car number plate, in the news articles etc because you are now in tune with it by calling that number. It works I know because many of you have created posts of seeing this and that.

 

Good luck!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Check this I just found by COINCIDENCE (shutup!).... I mean, really? (I think I will probably refuse to watch this...)

Death AKA Murder of Poltergeist star! 😯😟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fQfhbXdck8

 

Also there was a book put out in my local supermarket today about Demons and the Occult in the raise money by charity book bring and buy way of paying it forward so to speak, yeah sure, just keep hold your demons (to whoever that was), before handing in a book like that! 😂.... ((mind you that is before I noticed this thread))

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I forgot to post for those that don't want to call satan.... my bad. lol

 

You will need to know how to tune out.

To put it simply, like those trolls and simps.....you put them on ignore.

If JW walks by you, you don't catch their eyes and walk on. That's what I mean by tuning out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2023 at 1:12 PM, DaleP said:

OK, I think it is time.

In case you didn't know how to but it appears that many are already well versed in the forum but spelling it out won't harm.

 

So if you ever want help from Satan, just think of him, call or write his name, look at his image, talk anything about satan and he'll be right there with you..... ok? It's that easy.😁

At least this is how the world works. You obsess about the number 666 and you will see the number everywhere e.g. car number plate, in the news articles etc because you are now in tune with it by calling that number. It works I know because many of you have created posts of seeing this and that.

 

Good luck!

Is this really such a good idea? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Is this really such a good idea? 

 

Many are already doing it in the forum, I thought it wouldn't harm spelling it out. :classic_rolleyes:

In any case, I have posted the complete opposite as well so people have a choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2023 at 1:12 PM, DaleP said:

OK, I think it is time.

In case you didn't know how to but it appears that many are already well versed in the forum but spelling it out won't harm.

 

So if you ever want help from Satan, just think of him, call or write his name, look at his image, talk anything about satan and he'll be right there with you..... ok? It's that easy.😁

At least this is how the world works. You obsess about the number 666 and you will see the number everywhere e.g. car number plate, in the news articles etc because you are now in tune with it by calling that number. It works I know because many of you have created posts of seeing this and that.

 

Good luck!

 

This intrigued me, and the notion has been bubbling away in my mind since I read your post.

 

No, I don't dally with the devil or nowt, but I once had the pleasure of discussing such matters at length with a wonderfully old fashioned and crusty - and occasionally bellicose - Catholic priest, and he had some rather interesting opinions (and definite rules) on 'Auld Split Hoof'.

 

I'm not saying I believe this (I'm fairly agnostic about most things), but I reckon it's interesting enough to share seeing as we're talking about the Devil.

 

1) God doesn't do deals with anyone. If you enter into a dialogue with an entity that you think is God, and come to some arrangement - ie 'if you do X for me then I promise to do Y in return' - then you are in fact dealing with the Devil.

 

A good example could be: "dear god, if you'll only cause Tony Blair to blurt out his most embarrassing secret in public, before shitting his pants and then suddenly dropping dead, then I will go to mass every day for the rest of my life."  

 

2) All deals with the Devil result in net loss. You can never make a profit when dealing with the Devil. You may get what you asked for, but the burden of the payback will always far outweigh the benefit of the favour.

 

It's like depositing money in a bank account with negative interest rates; your deposit will dwindle in value until its all gone, and then you start owing money to cover the interest charges. For ever and ever. Or placing a bet with negative odds: if you 'win' you get back less than you wagered, if you lose, well you lose. Either way you lose.

 

3) More of a subsection of point 2; the Devil's only aim is your misery. The promise of the deal is just a way to ensnare you - he needs you to enter into the arrangement of your own free will. The more miserable you become, the more satisfaction for the Devil.

 

 

So there we go. All from the perspective of pre-Vatican 2 Catholicism, make of it what you will.

 

Father Malachi Martin subscribed to similar beliefs ('Hostage to the Devil' is worth a read)  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

 

This intrigued me, and the notion has been bubbling away in my mind since I read your post.

 

No, I don't dally with the devil or nowt, but I once had the pleasure of discussing such matters at length with a wonderfully old fashioned and crusty - and occasionally bellicose - Catholic priest, and he had some rather interesting opinions (and definite rules) on 'Auld Split Hoof'.

 

I'm not saying I believe this (I'm fairly agnostic about most things), but I reckon it's interesting enough to share seeing as we're talking about the Devil.

 

1) God doesn't do deals with anyone. If you enter into a dialogue with an entity that you think is God, and come to some arrangement - ie 'if you do X for me then I promise to do Y in return' - then you are in fact dealing with the Devil.

 

A good example could be: "dear god, if you'll only cause Tony Blair to blurt out his most embarrassing secret in public, before shitting his pants and then suddenly dropping dead, then I will go to mass every day for the rest of my life."  

 

I like your way of thinking. 😁

But no, it doesn't work like that with god in a Christian sense.  You see, 'God' is a title. It's like Mr, Mrs Dr, a teacher. There are many teacher in the world as you know.

So by calling Dear God....... is not going to work. You have to know which god (in Hindu sense) but Christians have only one God so you are already stuck there.

 

Also, in the Western concept of spirits or God....it is too generalised so people do not understand. Not every spirits are the same. You can create one as well and you probably want to read up on thought-form entity. This is quite similar to condensing or minimizing English language so that people will not have a very good way to explain something.

 

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

2) All deals with the Devil result in net loss. You can never make a profit when dealing with the Devil. You may get what you asked for, but the burden of the payback will always far outweigh the benefit of the favour.

 

I believe that is not true. You'd need to read up on it further.

Perhaps you haven't quite discovered how to manipulate people. If there are negative people, all you need to do is speak on their level and they will work for you, not against. Manipulation sounds negative but we do this all the time, with family. In negotiation, you try to convince them of your holiday plan or even a job interview etc. Same with spirits. You need to know their nature.

 

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

It's like depositing money in a bank account with negative interest rates; your deposit will dwindle in value until its all gone, and then you start owing money to cover the interest charges. For ever and ever. Or placing a bet with negative odds: if you 'win' you get back less than you wagered, if you lose, well you lose. Either way you lose.

 

Your account will remain negative unless you top up more of course. But you can have a limits place on etc there are many ways.

 

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

3) More of a subsection of point 2; the Devil's only aim is your misery. The promise of the deal is just a way to ensnare you - he needs you to enter into the arrangement of your own free will. The more miserable you become, the more satisfaction for the Devil.

 

So there we go. All from the perspective of pre-Vatican 2 Catholicism, make of it what you will.

 

Father Malachi Martin subscribed to similar beliefs ('Hostage to the Devil' is worth a read)  

 

 

You see this is coming back to my point1. This devil you are talking about is the lower level spirits. Demons on the other hand, they actually want to teach you something.

It sounds as though you have been mislead. Having said this, I wouldn't recommend diving in deep. I deal with all sorts because they come to me.

 

I started this thread because many people are having shitty time due to their own doing and blaming it on others. It's time they realised that they have been calling the master themselves.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Tesco was playing this. Now it is on loop in my head so I am passing it on. 😆

 

PS -  I know I am keep this thread going in a kinda joking way but I draw a line at drinking blood, eating shit, orgy and child abuse.

I know it is not necessary but each to their own. :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...