The unilateral state of evil of every form- Narcissism

Dei Eif

There are very few ways one can categorically define the entire scale of evil, however narcissism does this in quite exacting volumetric and inescapable truth. Lets explore this shall we?

Where is the best place to start? In infancy where we have developmental narcissism so that we gather as much attention to us as possible in order to learn as much as possible? We can see that growing out of these modes is more difficult for some than others, certainly depending partly on the environment we are raised in, but is that useful for the definition of evil? I think it will be later on so remember it as the initial point of selfishness in all lives and how bad arrested development can be for all manner of reasons.

But we have not started true exploration of the concept yet so how about with the casual manner by which so many millions of people live completely selfish lives? Well that is quite useful as we can expound from this aspect of evil in the world that these behaviors more than any others prevent spiritual self development of fully formed individuals and from that all the molded clay of Satanism is kept in it's putty state, however instead of going further here just yet let's continue defining more realms of narcissism so we can see a more complete picture of the scale before finding it's weak and strong links in the chain binding all humanity.

You can see how many people today are being diagnosed with NPD or it's associated personality disorders, let's just say they are more or less average people drawing narcissistic supply from individuals close to them be that relationship formed in any capacity whatsoever.

You can see how celebrity culture itself is a very strong root on this poison tree strangling our human forests, it should be very obvious from the nature of being a celebrity of any kind.

You can see how the business, political and scientific world, to use the broadest strokes possible to paint every functional area of life for society to operate, is dominated by narcissism.

What about religion and other kinds of spirituality? Well, without bothering to cover the well documented aspects and individuals in religions that are among the most narcissistic types imaginable, there is also extremes of narcissism in cults and spiritual movements that is less well documented yet understood in a hazy kind of way by most people, except their members of course. I think this is a good place to start but there is one more category that I can think of right now and there is probably more also but I'll be done with the basic categories soon as it is nearly 4 AM on a Saturday and here's what I'm doing with my "free time" because of how much all of this effects me personally, but I digress.

There are the violent psychopaths, the murderers, serial killers or just serial abusers with their deflections of addiction or internalized memories of being abused. Here is where I'm going to start and I'm about to explain why.

For the same reason that the spiritual category that preceded the psychotics in my listing, and would be as good a place to start is because there is something behind all of this and it is not in any way human. You could call them reptilian if you like, that might be one way they choose to appear and operate, in essence they are demonic. Spiritual entities. Archons. Thetans if you're a Scientologist lol. They have as many names as they have depictions and definitions but they're all the same and they all have the same effect on humans that a narcissist has on another person. They are energy vampires. Leeches of vicarious thought and action. Absorbers of life energy and mental attention. Diverters of the pathway a human must walk to approach a truly functional state or go beyond that towards their true destiny. Because they screwed all this up for themselves and now have no destiny, no path of incarnation.

It doesn't really matter, to me at least, if you believe the Christian story that is much older than the life of Jesus that's repeated the same way that architecture repeats around the world in time periods that should not have had such access to megalithic building. I'm talking about the story of the first war in creation, the fall of the higher ones who became the lower ones, to use the most common language found to define such concepts, the rebellion of Lucifer against God Almighty and his descent into hell and becoming the beast Satan. There's a version of this story in a great many cultures so it's fair to say through the lens I'm trying to create here that some version of this story is why we have dedicated beings that exist only to suck the life energy out of humanity, the ones that encourage people off the path of self development into narcissism. The ones who would be the direct spiritual equivalent of the worst type of narcissist, the sadistic violent psychopath, the end of the road for devolution of any being.

So considering that I am working somewhat backwards up the scale of evil from it's malignant and back to it's benign state one must consider why a religious or spiritual narcissist is such a dangerous type of individual. Well one could argue they are invested in the mental reality by which you understand ultimate reality, by which I mean everything that exists outside the life process itself. It's somewhat perfunctory, for them at least, to waylay humans in other ways than by confusing and projecting a manner of control over the fate of their soul, and yes they will destroy lives casually however what their goal seems to be, the goad they push, is one that prevents your development of the critical thinking needed to develop an understanding of the greater reality itself and thereby have served the narcissistic generators of spirit that are relied upon by those who set up all the structures of society. They are playing a role for them through saying they play a role for you. Please be aware that I am not condemning religion and spiritual practice, only those within them that are serving something else entirely to what they may even believe they are serving.

So things get quite complicated if one tries to examine and define every area mentioned above by which all the structures of society have a narcissistic bent to them somewhere, but to keep things as basic as possible we can just think about how the most visible figures, the ones that require as a by product or directly as a main function of their role, as much attention as possible. Celebrities obviously, but also those who lead organizations and authority figures of every kind. We are trained to want these positions or to rely on these positions as either the ultimate attainment or the ultimate oversight for our own decision processes. That is pure narcissism and it all amounts to the snuffing out of free will, often for the same reason that the bigger scope of controlling your spiritual reality is justified, "It's for your and everyone's good".

So how do you prevent an everyday person from placing a metaphorical rubber mask of anything mentioned above over their human face and using metaphorical rubber gloves to handle your life and mold it into Satan's guide for statuary? You study narcissism. Study it as much as possible, not by willingly being around them unless this is utterly necessary for your life to continue to be livable, in which case you should have developed a certain amount of predicting their behaviors robbing them of the sting of sucking your energy out in the shock and surprise that they aren't who you thought and are capable of worse than you imagined. But study narcissism in all it's forms by which you do not have to engage it directly, this is highly important for you to realize how in an incredibly complex world and universe they are all so goddamned simple, so interchangeable, so much less than the uniqueness that must be developed and not dropped in their lap the way narcissists expect everything in life to be. If you do this and have read this please share any insights about narcissism on this thread.

Because it really is the most basic through to the most ultimate form of evil of every kind. It is the entire scale of evil. Evil without narcissism cannot exist. A wrongful deed or ignorance is not evil, one can commit wrongs and live in ignorance through a motivation to do good, as paved with good intentions the road to hell may well be, what matters most is that you live a somewhat selfless and uniquely developed and defined life, that you do not shirk these labors of joyfully seeking your destiny in favor of the slow clap of addiction to the selfishness an infant must unlearn to begin to eat without crying for it.

In spiritual warfare, eternally yours. Some guy.

Edited by Dei Eif
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dei Eif said:

There are very few ways one can categorically define the entire scale of evil, however narcissism does this in quite exacting volumetric and inescapable truth. Lets explore this shall we?

Where is the best place to start? In infancy where we have developmental narcissism so that we gather as much attention to us as possible in order to learn as much as possible? We can see that growing out of these modes is more difficult for some than others, certainly depending partly on the environment we are raised in, but is that useful for the definition of evil? I think it will be later on so remember it as the initial point of selfishness in all lives and how bad arrested development can be for all manner of reasons.

But we have not started true exploration of the concept yet so how about with the casual manner by which so many millions of people live completely selfish lives? Well that is quite useful as we can expound from this aspect of evil in the world that these behaviors more than any others prevent spiritual self development of fully formed individuals and from that all the molded clay of Satanism is kept in it's putty state, however instead of going further here just yet let's continue defining more realms of narcissism so we can see a more complete picture of the scale before finding it's weak and strong links in the chain binding all humanity.

You can see how many people today are being diagnosed with NPD or it's associated personality disorders, let's just say they are more or less average people drawing narcissistic supply from individuals close to them be that relationship formed in any capacity whatsoever.

You can see how celebrity culture itself is a very strong root on this poison tree strangling our human forests, it should be very obvious from the nature of being a celebrity of any kind.

You can see how the business, political and scientific world, to use the broadest strokes possible to paint every functional area of life for society to operate, is dominated by narcissism.

What about religion and other kinds of spirituality? Well, without bothering to cover the well documented aspects and individuals in religions that are among the most narcissistic types imaginable, there is also extremes of narcissism in cults and spiritual movements that is less well documented yet understood in a hazy kind of way by most people, except their members of course. I think this is a good place to start but there is one more category that I can think of right now and there is probably more also but I'll be done with the basic categories soon as it is nearly 4 AM on a Saturday and here's what I'm doing with my "free time" because of how much all of this effects me personally, but I digress.

There are the violent psychopaths, the murderers, serial killers or just serial abusers with their deflections of addiction or internalized memories of being abused. Here is where I'm going to start and I'm about to explain why.

For the same reason that the spiritual category that preceded the psychotics in my listing, and would be as good a place to start is because there is something behind all of this and it is not in any way human. You could call them reptilian if you like, that might be one way they choose to appear and operate, in essence they are demonic. Spiritual entities. Archons. Thetans if you're a Scientologist lol. They have as many names as they have depictions and definitions but they're all the same and they all have the same effect on humans that a narcissist has on another person. They are energy vampires. Leeches of vicarious thought and action. Absorbers of life energy and mental attention. Diverters of the pathway a human must walk to approach a truly functional state or go beyond that towards their true destiny. Because they screwed all this up for themselves and now have no destiny, no path of incarnation.

It doesn't really matter, to me at least, if you believe the Christian story that is much older than the life of Jesus that's repeated the same way that architecture repeats around the world in time periods that should not have had such access to megalithic building. I'm talking about the story of the first war in creation, the fall of the higher ones who became the lower ones, to use the most common language found to define such concepts, the rebellion of Lucifer against God Almighty and his descent into hell and becoming the beast Satan. There's a version of this story in a great many cultures so it's fair to say through the lens I'm trying to create here that some version of this story is why we have dedicated beings that exist only to suck the life energy out of humanity, the ones that encourage people off the path of self development into narcissism. The ones who would be the direct spiritual equivalent of the worst type of narcissist, the sadistic violent psychopath, the end of the road for devolution of any being.

So considering that I am working somewhat backwards up the scale of evil from it's malignant and back to it's benign state one must consider why a religious or spiritual narcissist is such a dangerous type of individual. Well one could argue they are invested in the mental reality by which you understand ultimate reality, by which I mean everything that exists outside the life process itself. It's somewhat perfunctory, for them at least, to waylay humans in other ways than by confusing and projecting a manner of control over the fate of their soul, and yes they will destroy lives casually however what their goal seems to be, the goad they push, is one that prevents your development of the critical thinking needed to develop an understanding of the greater reality itself and thereby have served the narcissistic generators of spirit that are relied upon by those who set up all the structures of society. They are playing a role for them through saying they play a role for you. Please be aware that I am not condemning religion and spiritual practice, only those within them that are serving something else entirely to what they may even believe they are serving.

So things get quite complicated if one tries to examine and define every area mentioned above by which all the structures of society have a narcissistic bent to them somewhere, but to keep things as basic as possible we can just think about how the most visible figures, the ones that require as a by product or directly as a main function of their role, as much attention as possible. Celebrities obviously, but also those who lead organizations and authority figures of every kind. We are trained to want these positions or to rely on these positions as either the ultimate attainment or the ultimate oversight for our own decision processes. That is pure narcissism and it all amounts to the snuffing out of free will, often for the same reason that the bigger scope of controlling your spiritual reality is justified, "It's for your and everyone's good".

So how do you prevent an everyday person from placing a metaphorical rubber mask of anything mentioned above over their human face and using metaphorical rubber gloves to handle your life and mold it into Satan's guide for statuary? You study narcissism. Study it as much as possible, not by willingly being around them unless this is utterly necessary for your life to continue to be livable, in which case you should have developed a certain amount of predicting their behaviors robbing them of the sting of sucking your energy out in the shock and surprise that they aren't who you thought and are capable of worse than you imagined. But study narcissism in all it's forms by which you do not have to engage it directly, this is highly important for you to realize how in an incredibly complex world and universe they are all so goddamned simple, so interchangeable, so much less than the uniqueness that must be developed and not dropped in their lap the way narcissists expect everything in life to be. If you do this and have read this please share any insights about narcissism on this thread.

Because it really is the most basic through to the most ultimate form of evil of every kind. It is the entire scale of evil. Evil without narcissism cannot exist. A wrongful deed or ignorance is not evil, one can commit wrongs and live in ignorance through a motivation to do good, as paved with good intentions the road to hell may well be, what matters most is that you live a somewhat selfless and uniquely developed and defined life, that you do not shirk these labors of joyfully seeking your destiny in favor of the slow clap of addiction to the selfishness an infant must unlearn to begin to eat without crying for it.

In spiritual warfare, eternally yours. Some guy.

I think that narcissists are generally too stupid to realize that they are narcissists.

They are typically talentless, visionless and analytically challenged which they try to camouflage by being nasty, aggressive, controlling and manipulative little pricks.

That path eventually leads them to the dark one.

3 hours ago, Truthblast said:

They are typically talentless, visionless and analytically challenged which they try to camouflage by being nasty, aggressive, controlling and manipulative little pricks.

Here's one 😱

amarkel.jpg.792c776545ceb00373e9470b094020ef.jpg

• Haha 1

D e i E i f
Not Del Elf
I'm not an elf from a dell. No judgement I get that a lot of people read lower case i as lower case l for any number of reasons. I won't respond to such lofty terms as majesty however, as flattering as that may be intended I would never accept a position of ultimate authority over anyone, again no judgement

I'm Dei Eif which means the breath of God, so is everybody really but it's the name I chose to reflect that I'm aware of it.

I've read about half or more of your post so I'll respond to what I can right now as I don't want to write an entire essay on it, that's not how I communicate anymore, for reasons I won't go into here.

First up I don't think you're insane, I think very few people are and only those who listen constantly to the voices of harassing spirits you repeatedly used very colorful language to describe are the ones who are merely channels for insanity, which is fed directly into the human mind by these things. That can happen to anyone to a greater or lesser degree but it's the discernment of the individual to decide what is worth externalizing and what goes into the mental garbage recycling bin.

I've had a lot of the experiences you have had, I'm only 35 by the way. I've died on the operating table, or very nearly died at the least and returned profoundly different. I know what it means to be a targeted individual of remote viewing and electronic harassment and I also know what you mean by the activating of a compound in the upper mid brain and yes it's all quite painful and interminable and designed to prevent one reaching higher levels of awareness and vibration. It's part of the energy suppression warfare conducted upon us all and concentrated onto anyone aware of whats happening in the spirit.

I've also pursued my own path of invention and retrofitting higher technology explained to me by beings that monitor us from crafts that move freely between physical and non physical, lots of them being disclosed in the media right now. I'm not interested in trying to bring knowledge like this to humanity on a mainstream platform, because that just makes you a target for ridicule, destruction, ruination and causes the control system to advance it's agenda with greater fervor, like fleas hit by flea powder. I've done a lot in this area through frequency and dream penetration  and experienced the same reality as the one I just described on the other side as well as on this side, I guess I'm over fighting wars of frequency against a leviathan beast hydra that grows more heads for every one sliced off. In truth I'd rather do something on the physical side of life to destroy them like exposing corruption, having sex traffickers shut down and arrested and presenting very simple truths and questions to people where I find them to inspire a greater critical examination of the machinations that run our world into the sorry state it's in. Like my original post here. I paraphrased it on reddit yesterday in response to a local case of teenage girls who convinced another girl to come for a sleepover where they tied her up and tortured her for several hours, and when I say torture I mean they stabbed and beat her and god knows what else because her face was unrecognisable and she was covered in ugly discoloration bruising, it was truly monstrous. 10 upvotes on my commentary in a few hours that stated in simple terms what narcissism turns one into, how it's concentrated in the young and why it's not taught in schools where it becomes an ingrained pattern into adulthood. So it's not so hard to help humanity develop out of the morass the control system entrains into us as it would to become NIkola Tesla 2.0 or the master of codes and secrets of the universal languages. I'm not telling you what to do only what I've ceased doing and will continue to do. Oh and I'll add for no reason other than it's another good deed of simplicity that a few hours ago I tracked down the owner of three roaming dogs running amok in the street using basic investigative skills. It's not hard to do more than people slowing down their cars or not bothering to, or mowing their lawn instead of treating the situation of treasured companions of a young kid and his mother as my problem also. All you need is the time and will and basic intellectual skillset. Another problem solved for a happier tomorrow without run over non human family members gaining an obituary in my town. I've actually been a runaway dog returner since I was young I'm really good at it lol. Give me a description and last seen location and I've got a good chance of finding your pooch.

I also have had vision of a massive asteroid impacting middle Europe, about the size of a city and normally am engaging some form of spiritual warfare through being compelled by the harassment immediately prior to the earth becoming very angry. Just the other day a volcano erupted after I repeatedly cast these things into it's caldera and became so fed up I tried to blow it up with them inside it. I'm not saying I'm some magician of time, space and nature or anything, but everything is certainly connected and from a very young age I've had visions of impeding environmental doom shortly before they happen. Recently I have a proof of this I could provide where I had drawn in jail an exact image of a dam in the region I lived in overflowing right before a 1 in 100 years flood event occurred. But we're just nuts right? I don't care who believes me, if I knocked on every door and said "time to go, the big one's about to hit" who would even listen? They laughed at Noah when he was building his Ark then begged him to let them in when the water wouldn't stop rising. Nothing ever changes much, that's for certain. We change the terms and names and definitions but people are as shitty as they've ever been, it's bread and circuses all the way down, probably always will be until the earth produces no more wheat and the circuses become irradiated groups of survivors placing bets on rabid dogs. Who cares?

You can punch out giants, you can split the atom, you can invent the miraculous and perform miracles with just your divine blueprint within. But can you convince an evil person to become a good one? Well that is why I don't throw religion out wholesale, or any ideology that speaks of redemption and self development. Saving one being from themselves is incredibly important to me, I have suffered greatly to this end for no personal benefit and will continue to do so because it's the only thing that really matters to me, spiting evil. And because evil is narcissism, selfish, superior and self aggrandizing but I'm so much smarter and spiritually advanced than they could hope to be, if I act like that or say that a lot, I'd sound just like them, so I live by action and example not proclamation or condemnation. I admit myself at most a sense of self satisfaction when I beat the devil and his minions at his board games. I'd rather flip the board an drive a sword, but that's rarely useful in a world like this.

Keep being a warrior. Keep your shield up and your sword ready, but remember the battle is won by the pen, not the sword which is only for defending yourself and others.

Edited by Dei Eif

3 minutes ago, DonaldJ Nephilim said:

When I read your material it feels like you and I are one..

Now come on, be honest, are you and @Dei Eif the same person? 🤔 🤨 🥸

Vastly different writing styles; mind you, that's probably what I would do if I were having a conversation with myself on a public forum.

p.s. I mean no ill-will to either of you, just some micro-banter whilst I wait for [Godot] a delivery

What am I supposed to say?

If I wanted you to believe we were different people I would say no.

If we were different people I would say no.

In what reality would I respond to with yes we are the same person?

No, we are not the same person.
I couldn't write like Donald if I tried really, really hard.

5 hours ago, DonaldJ Nephilim said:

Dear Del Elf Your Majesty..

I don't know who you are Dear Del Elf, but you sure do possess a great powerful mind and spirit, maybe the greatest mind on the planet.. You probably have the afterlife like I do, or maybe different from how I have it.. I don't know if core reality is a set standard, or if it is multi-universal like dimensions are when they are all combined into one.. When I read your material it feels like you and I are one.. It feels like we are 'dragons leisurely gliding side by side throughout the universe, universal soup, and universes, touching wing tips'..  Have you seen other universes..?  I played with one.. The dern thang tried to kill me...

I can add to your knowledge base of reality with this mishmash huge note..  Your great mind needs to know this, for our species to survive its insanity..  I would very much love to read your high-powered reactions as they happened, in another huge spontaneous mishmash note...  That read would probably be the read of the millennium...

MishMash Note:

TAGS:       
nephilim × alien giants x mud fossil × alien lizards × religious insanity × religion is a scam x religion is evil x new world order × humanity going extinct × petra × humanity devolving × hell on earth × anunnaki invaders × zombie cannibals × democracy swamp × trump moses × the savior × heaven × earth dying × bonobo wars × humanity suiciding × catholic evil × religion scam × lizard people ×

Just a heads-up for humanity..
If I am not permitted to act on the alien nephilim sciences I discovered, humanity is extinct within ten-years...

I compiled a lengthy mishmash-note detailing this problem the best I could, being a poor nothing nobody unrefined illiterate, and emailed it to a few majors, but to no avail.. It's too much truth for humans to even begin to grasp, fathom, comprehend...

This is the end of your species if I am not permitted to exploit these alien sciences on humanity's behalf, but it seems humanity is now too far gone to even consider beginning to save from its impending inevitable on-the-horizon extinction, given that the demon-bullies have stopped my sciences by damaging my health with radiation, poisons, and by torturing me daily since Feb 10/2010.. They block medical-removal of their electronic torture device.. It would be nice if I could have their torture device disabled or removed from my ear, to let me live a few remaining old age years without being tortured daily by the anunnaki space-toad morons...

I've composed my feelings on all of this mess, in the only words I could come up with to detail and describe it all, in my angers for being stifled, terrorized, and tortured for so long, and it inevitably resulting in the end of your species and this planet... You might label it 'Tesla's Revenge'...

The way it is right now, humanity is 80% extinct within 4-years.. I feel I should just let them go extinct because there isn't much anything left of them of any value to save now..  Look at humanity, it's like a huge spilling-over plugged-latrine...

I am angry at humanity.. At the moment I don't want to save them from their impending end.. They don't deserve what I've got...
 I am attacked daily by brain-sucker cannibal vampire maggot demonic anunnaki lizard-possessed humans.. Their attachments to my head stings my head like bee-stings, and the very strong one's presence makes me suddenly instantly emergency vomit.. I do so hate being visited by hell's contents.. I seize those vile demon-parasites in a clawed spirit-fist, and slam them hard against inner earth's hell-wall, then slam 1-meter long hardwood-stakes into it through its eyes, heart, and rectum, deep into the primary-rock wall, then inject its head with a powerful venom which I concocted out of the deadly yellow-goop I found in the universe's core nucleus, is when the vile attacking anunnaki vampire-maggot ceases its growling and squirming, and goes limp, is when that horrid slimy black lizard thing comes excitedly slithering across the wall to feed upon my latest offering... It's growing...
 Or I seize the attacker, and its nearby spirit, and reach to its physical spirit, grabbing all three of its vile spirit-parts, and take them out of my universe, and shove them into the adjacent extremely dangerous universe, commanding it 'Eat This!'.. Either method works to instantly expunge those brain-sucking anunnaki vampire cannibals..

Only three brain-sucking human-cannibals attacked today to try to feed upon my life-essence.. I disposed of them in a flash faster than they could blink.. and a forth just this very second, and it is gone too in a flash to hell's wall and that hungry lizard... Maybe their numbers are diminishing..?  They don't seem to understand that their parasitic-feeding upon living stings and ages us, or they do know, but just don't care... They literally suck the life out of the living.. They call it 'remote viewing'...

I took a big-risk with that deadly hell-lizard.. I touched lizard on its head while it was feeding upon an anunnaki vampire zombie maggot.. To my surprise it leaned into my touch like a friendly cuddly kitten... Who could have thought that such a vile disgusting grotesque slimy stinking gosh-awful horrid beast could be so innocent, gentle, cuddly, and friendly..? Seems love really does conquer evil, except it can't even begin to neutralize anunnaki cathlics' evil.. Seems the cathlic cannibal-maggots believe that everything that tastes good is here for them to eat, even their own kind, especially their own kind, even our human babies...
 About ten-years ago, I found an absolute-black slimy crawly homo-arachnid spider-like demon-thing hiding in my basement, directly under my computer chair.. I seized its throat by shoving both spirit-hands deep into its throat, to pushing its head back and off as I ripped out its rib-cage.. It burst forth a sudden splash of black blood droplets, each black droplet with about 7% red in it.. It was somehow eating our blood.. I killed it...
 Two weeks after that, the neighbour's ugly karen-class vile-mouthed hag-wife across the street died... That black blood-sucking demon must have been her anunnaki-spirit...
 A couple years before that, the old lady down the street died all shrivelled and wrinkled up like a big raisin, as if all the life had literally been drained-out her, sucked-out of her.. It was probably that vampire neighbour female witch-hag from across the street that devoured that old lady's life-essence with that slimy black vampire creature thing hiding in her basement, or under her bed... Seems all the elders on this street suffered the same scourge.. Something extremely evil sucked all the life out of them.. They all shrivelled up...
 We age too hard and fast because of vampiric spirits of deceased anunnaki possessed humans sucking the life out of the living...

I challenged all the world's three worst anunnaki vampires to a dual to their ends.. It took six-months for those three evil sisters to finally answer the challenge and attack a week apart.. Kali, Jezebel, and Grim Reaper no longer exist.. I fed them in chunks to hell's lizard..
 Grim Reaper had an interesting curious defence mechanism.. It made 4th and 5th dimensional duplicate bits and pieces of reality swirl in dusty noisy windy black-magic swirling thoughtform tiny tornado in my face, like 'the turning of a kiddy toy kaleidoscope', same like wendego's do, but Grim Reaper's defence-mechanism was much more aggressive and powerful than a typical wendego-zombie pest does... Seems Grim Reaper was the 'wendego goddess anunnaki queen'... I saw them approaching because I see into the spirit-realms seven-layers...
 I pull the heads off of wendego's when I see them.. They look scary, with parts of their skeleton exposed, and black mildew patches on their rotted skin, but they are harmless, just offensive lifeless life-sucking anunnaki-spirit maggot parasites, like 'six-foot mosquitoes'..  
 A couple years ago, something was pestering us in our bedroom for a month, making weird guttural staticish sounds in our faces whenever we tried to fall asleep.. In the middle of the night I saw one of those wendego things sitting on the floor leaning its back against the closet door at the foot of the bed in our bedroom.. I calmly got up and walked up to it pretending to not be seeing it, and quickly lunged reached to it, gripping its shoulder in a tight fist, and its throat in another tight fist, and ripped is head off.. It hasn't returned...
 If you hear a windy vibratey soft slow staticish growly sound in your face when you are about to deep-think, meditate, or go to sleep, that's a threatening wendego angry at you for disturbing its meal, probably it feeding upon your bed-mate.. Squint your eyes, try to see through that brown splash curtain you see when your eyes are closed, look around the room to try to see it, then approach it like you aren't seeing it, and suddenly grab its shoulder, and pull its head off...

A decade ago I challenged all the vampires in the world to a dual to their ends.. That day about 450 enraged anunnaki vampire-spirits blindly answered the challenge.. It was a wondrous exciting invigorating solid 9-hour continuous sorcery battle destroying them all, my kind of fun.. The next day only 150 weaker ones responded to the challenge, and their numbers progressively petered-out to nil over the next few weeks... I do so miss and long-for the Battle in slaughtering those godless soulless mindless evil demon things, and I'm bored.. Do you happen to know where any vampire covens are hiding out..?

Rachael Atlas, a science writer, labelled me 'cosmicbrat'... Rachael wrote all the science text-books for the nation's elementary schools... Rachael was the reincarnation of Mme. Curie... 'Rachael Curie Atlas' taught me how to think like a goddess thinks...  Woman has the brains, wits, mind, and intellectual ceiling.. Man is merely the sperm doner, the coarse mindless brawn that feeds, shelters, and defends the family unit...
 Humanity's first leader was a Woman, after her gun-cleaning sloppiness accidentally killed one of the ancient giants when his huge howitzer-size pistol exploded in his face, gutting him... If you surf YouTube for 'giant holding a gun', You probably won't find that video anymore..  The anunnaki's don't want you to know truth about our creators...

When the matriarchy died, mother-dependent silver-back bonobo bull-men strong-arm took possession of the matriarch's throne to gain control over the vagina and the nipple...

Turn earth's sun off, and humans would probably all pee in their pretty pink nylon panties, and rush to their churches with their bibles and rosaries.. or pee in their pretty panties, and run and hide down in their basements with their soft baby-blankies and their precious soft rubber soobers, chanting religious nursery rhymes, hiding behind the furnace, chewing on a rosary, cutting their skin with a crucifix, and slapping a bible, whilst sitting in a puddle of muddy pee...

An evil black-magic/hoodoo/voodoo sorcerer sent a class-5 tornado straight directly northward to my town to destroy me.. Tornadoes don't do that.. I maintained it 200-feet above the ground as that mile wide monster passed by overhead.. I stood outside gazing-up into the eye of the storm, laughing... It could have levelled my town.. That wasn't a nice thing to do, so a couple days later I combined three hurricanes, and sent them at that evil magician.. I gave him a nice storm in return for his not-nice deadly class-5 tornado-attack.. We've got news-reel pix of that evil magician's evil face over the northern lake showing in his dark evil swirly demonic wendego-clouds tornado.. I wager my triple storm probably levelled the sorcerer's home and office like he tried to level my home and town.. He might have even died in the storm, I hope.. I doubt 'he of hell' will be sending any more tornadoes northward my way...  You monkeys don't know it yet, but my sword could slice your planet into quarters on a whim...

I requested the planet activate all her volcanoes all at once..  She's sure trying...

I requested 'the ring of fire' become active.. It became active the next day...

I wish the East to sink in becoming a new sea.. The East doesn't deserve life if it continues to make wars against life.. The East is sinking like a giant latrine being flushed...

I became angry at the many murder-attempts on my life throughout my life, so with this cosmic-sword I cut a huge hole in the universe's fabric in Vega to bring in one of my larger pets.. Nasa announced that huge black-hole a couple days after I created it...
 My pet dragon has the earth held snug between two planet-size molars, asleep.. I don't want my earthly vehicle to be murdered.. That wouldn't be nice.. I have a defence against being murdered.. If a human kills my ride (my earthly body), I have it to gently tap my pet's head when I collect her, her cue to wake, and bite down hard, turning the earth into a meteorite dust cloud floating in cold dead space... Kill me, I kill you... Human pest-insects should cease bullying me.. I offered humanity immortality physically and spiritually, their universe, their 1000 planets, their 4-heavens.. In return they beat me up every which way they could think of, and destroyed my life.. Humanity doesn't deserve life nor heaven, and has lost it all...

I own this silly useless filthy dying universe.. All the great spirits of the earth and the universe have united with me for their 'taxi-ride' out of this filthy dying pest-infested universe, but I do not take many humans with us.. Most humans are insane, and evil, like a disease plague.. I have searched hard and long in humanity for half a century trying to find pure spirits in their vile bonobo alien subspecies.. I found only six.. I established those six in the third Nephilim heaven... It seems that the remaining 7-billion are just hateful violent narcissistic bonobo's on the rampage, definitely not heaven-worthy.. Hell! they don't even deserve Life.. except maybe for a few of you, whom I will try to rescue your good spirits when the time comes.. Don't fear dragons.. Be on your 100% honour, or Else!..

The last human pure angelic spirit I sent to a nephilim heaven.. at the kitchen table over coffees I did a soul to soul with her (Gail) to show her the heaven I would be taking her spirit to when she died...
 A couple weeks later Gail K. was visiting my Calgary apartment.. Gail said to my visiting brother about me: "I need him more than I need life".. 17-months after that visit Gail died at 62, and I sent her spirit to her heaven.. A month after that Gail visited me, all adorned in strategically placed fancy gold angel-goddess bracelets, requesting that I send her a mate, a sister for her to share her heaven with.. I have searched and searched and searched to fulfil Gail's request.. I Cannot find another pure angelic spirit on this crazy hell planet.. If I do find one, then my last and only responsibility here on this thht-planet has thus been fulfilled, then I can leave this insane godforsaken humanity-hell earth.. I doubt you can know how difficult it is trying to find just one pure spirit angel in this horrid humanity-hell.. How do I find an angel in your crazy hell..?

I still have it to establish humanity into a nephilim heaven, if I wish, but they Must change into pure loving spirits before I even begin to consider that, but humanity's spirit(s) has/have died, and turned into stinking dull-black excrement.. They all smell like demon-excrement.. Humanity is already in hell.. If I were to empower humanity in the present state it is in, we would have hell in heaven and throughout this whole universe, destroying everything innocent and honest.. Hell's humans would destroy heaven and this universe.. I will Not! empty hell's vile evil contents into our heavens!..

I emailed this following big note to several of the world's majors.. Not one recipient has had the balls to reply..
 The demon hackers of hell's plugged cristinsanity-latrine have messed-up this compose thirty-times already like they usually mess-up my composes in real-time... Seems my IP is double proxied... If this post gets messed up, you know what did it...

The big post, sent global..

All my life, since the day I was born, powerful minds and powerful spirits have been either attacking me to stop me, or conditioning me to be what could save humanity from extinction and hell.. It's been a 'doubled edged blade sword' S-T-R-E-T-C-H.. Heaven trying to make me, hell trying to destroy me.. Everything in humanity's hell is trying to stop me, and now has as far as they and I are concerned.. It seems this species wants hell and extinction, and now has it... You monsters have won the war between good and evil.. Evil won.. You won your end...
 I'm about a 'new york minute' from totally giving-up on this world and humanity, in favour of dumping my body and flying, never looking back at this crazy hell that humanity has become, lives in, and is.. I get only hate and bullying from humanity all-ways and now... Humanity's spirit has died, and they have devolved into enraged alien bonobo's.. Putin, Bidden, the Nazi's, Xi, Rome, and Kim sure haven't helped matters.. There's nothing left here on this planet to save.. Humanity is now like 7-billion empty broken sun-baked clam-shells on East India's polluted stinking gravel latrine-beach...

How can I stop crazies from destroying me for being a great Scientist, in their insane cathlic inquisition-war against Science..?
 I am angry at Canada for stopping my Sciences..
 I need some help to get out of this incessant anunnaki bullying..
 I have enough alien Science to save humanity from hell, disease, and extinction, and to make any nation number-one nation in the world.. I could generate $700-trillion in new Sciences for any nation, but cathlic homosexual religious cult anunnaki kookoo's are stopping me like they've stopped and destroyed thousands of great honourable Scientists this past 2000-years...

They have a gagagoogoo ringing torture device in my ear, and have been torturing me with it daily since Feb 10/2010, and still are right now.. They are forever trying to murder me...

I sent this note to several of the world's majors, hoping it would make world leaders wake-up to some truth and reality.. It is the truth.. Seems the dead can't be woke up...

The big post..

Please note that this FYI-note is in no-way about nor directly to you honourable people.. In it I am communicating a heads-up to humanity, about and to humanity's baddies, and a message to the conquering anunnaki alien-lizard invaders of this earth, exposing their hidden evil truths and their evil intentions... My apologies in advance if anyone is offended, as it does get a bit dicey, as I am a bit angry that the alien lizards are destroying your species, and no one is doing anything to fix this huge mess, except Mr. Trump, but the lizards are preventing him from helping us out of their hell.. Mr. Trump tried to expel the anunnaki out of the American government by dismantling their cocaine-enhanced organized criminal swamp lizard-government.. The lizards cried 'foul', claiming 'Trump is dismantling democracy'... Seems no one cares but just a few who are in no position do anything about it, or people just don't know anything about it, as if most of humanity is just stupid docile aimless, like mindless farmed utility cattle for the anunnaki alien lizards...

[Note: As I composed this note, the anunnaki-enforcers seriously messed it up by deleting all mention of them and truth from the post. I had to go to my archived safety-copies to re-acquire portions of the undamaged note. I will post this from a commercial IP. The lizards are monitoring me. To the anunnaki lizards, truth is the greatest evil.]

Right now the police and the anunnaki's are trying to set me up for entrapment all this week, probably to isolate and murder me, so I might not have time to publish any of this, nor to help humanity with anything, so at least I've got the truth out to your attention and eyes just in case the anunnaki-demons-thht 'hits my fan'.. Not a problem for me here because I am ascendant.. I can't die, but my puny undefended earthly vehicle can.. but I am already mostly ascended every and anyway, and if they kill my vehicle (earthly body) they've killed their species last option to beat extinction and hell.. Those chimpanzee bonobo lizard morons are probably fulfilling an insane death-wish... It seems their heads are stuck way deep into past their rectums, grown-in.. They are thinking like their brains are permanently stuck inside their butt-holes, like evolved eating-machine T.Rex's, great white sharks, swamp leaches, and blood-sucking parasitic insects...

I explored into and beyond death ten-times (10-NDE's).. I returned to earth to linger here on this dead-moon in your kookoo-hell to try to assist this dying kookoo hell-bound humanity alien ape subspecies to defeat its impending extinction, and to help Chimpmanity realize and embrace its heritage, but these mindless chimp related creatures don't have any love in them these days.. It seems humanity's spirits have been killed, or have just died, or may have decayed and shrivelled-up from lack of use, atrophied to nothing...
 It seems humans these days are running exclusively on basic negative traits and negative emotions only: fear, hate, anger, revenge, mistrust, desperation, loneliness, delusion, wanton-need, envy, sadness, sorrow, doubt, dependency, confusion, suppression, belittlement, self-consciousness, self-destruction, suicide... That can all be repaired, but they won't allow me repair them.. They block my alien Sciences.. Seems they all believe they are angels and gods, all automatically destined for a pretend cathlic bullshit non-existent heaven...

Humanity should know that there's a 55-mile diameter solid nickel partially-sentient moon heading straight for the earth at near 200,000-mph.. It's a sentient partially-alive alien planet-killer bullet, on a mission to prevent our unstable species from taking ownership of our universe, and of our 1000 deserted developed nephilim planets, and our 4 nephilim thoughtform angel-homes ('heavens'), because our species is irresponsible, dangerous, violent, and out of control like rogue warring bonobo's..
 We detonated nukes in this universe, which alerted the universe's greater inhabitants of the danger that we are, is when we became a threat to all the life in this Universe.. That moon-bullet hits the earth in about 4-years, near Iceland, going southward, ploughing through the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, penetrating the planet, sending all of Antarctica into space so you soulless hell-bound kooks don't get to find, unearth, and use the extremely dangerous extremely powerful alien weaponry buried there in huge caves under the ice.. The anunnaki desperately want that weapon to use to take over the Universe, is why they are so feverishly melting the southern ice-cap... With that powerful weaponry you would very likely use it to destroy planets for your cristinsanity superhero cocaino-enhanced narcissistic gagagoogoo fun.. You are a serious threat to all the life in this universe because you have that weapon, and you have devolved into mindless out-of-control hateful violent suicidal wild warring alien subspecies bonobo chimpanzees.. You would be the evil-masters and warring destructors of this whole universe, causing total chaos and total destruction throughout this universe for fun; therefore you are being exterminated by the concerned inhabitants of this universe in them defending themselves from you, from your mass global-asylum bonobo-insanity.. The aliens in this universe don't want you out of control alien subspecies chimpanzees to have that much power.. You don't have the responsibility to possess that weapon, so a huge sentient-bullet has been fired at the earth to destroy that weapon, by casting it into space, and vaporizing your species... The accuracy of firing such a bullet from so far away, and having it hit its moving target so precise, that the science behind it must be almost god-class incredible compared to what you apes know, have, and are... You don't know everything.. Heck! You don't know anything but: eat, sleep, poop, eat semen, play, get adrenaline rushes, play on your gagagoogoo pocket-phones, indiscriminately irresponsibly procreating multiplying like bunnies, playing with your crotches, bullying and killing defenceless innocence at every op, destroying nature, meticulously killing the planet, getting sick, dying, rotting in hell, ending as nothing...

That planet-killer moon-bullet strike could fragment into particles this already fractured earth-moon-meteorite from when the last moon-bullet penetrated this planet-moon-meteorite.. I have it to convince the friendly nearby multi-dimensional spirits and powers to play the 'catch the meteorite-moon-bullet' game with me, slow it to 35-mph, gently set it down on an ocean-shoreline for us to gagagoogoo play on, dig ook-ook weeeee gagagoogoo tunnels into, mine the metals, and build cities and theme parks on, IF I am still here in 4-years to deal with that incoming moon-bullet.. If I'm not here then, how will you do it..? You won't.. You can't.. Humanity doesn't have a clue..  You're all like helpless mother-dependant babies on their backs, filling their diapers, sucking on their fingers, and struggling to make their legs work... That planet-killer moon-bullet will instantly kill and vaporize at least 5-billion of you in just seconds if I'm not here to request the powers that be stop it.. If the planet remains intact, most of earth's buildings will be just flaming smoking rubble.. Most of your planet's wood, vegetation, plastic, gas, tar, cloth, paper, oil, hair, skin will be all in-flames burning and smouldering.. Seems this is the absolute end of Nephilim Chimpmanity ('humanity').. The OokOok-Eyieee bullies did it to themselves.. I was supposed to stop this armageddon, but your cocaino-damaged bully kookoo poluteitticians, red-neck coke-head cops, and evil religious-cults stopped me from saving humanity from its hell and extinction... Did it make all you narcissist bullies feel like big tough-guy supermen heroes to murder your whole species and planet?.. Did you anunnaki-lizard people get almighty godly gagagoogoo superman hero erections from it?.. Did you have heavenly godly anunnaki-jesuit-cathlic gagagoogoo squirty-orgasms from destroying all the life on this planet?.. Are your mummies proud of you?.. You cathlic morons are already in hell.. If you're sharing hell you're in it.. There is no escape from hell.. Instead of 'dancing around the fire' you demon-possessed kooks should be dancing IN the Fire.. You Will be...

I am 75, with a slight heart-condition because of the damage the anunnaki demon-lizards of hell did to my life and body, but I know some keen 'hands-on healing' mind-magic, so I manage to keep myself healthy and alive for this purpose, in-spite of the many murder attempts on my life by you insane anunnaki possessed lizard elitists... HEY! I tested my blood pressure this morn with two of those retail pharmacy devices.. It read: 125/60/63.. Not bad for 75 eah... Last week I requested the powers that be spirits rebuild my heart muscle...

The mindless soulless anunnaki cokefries can't grasp any of this data.. Heck! they can't even grasp anything beyond kill, eat, sleep, poop, fornicate, eat semen, lie, cheat, steal, bully, frivolous spontaneous adrenaline release, recite infantile prayer poems to a pretend god, and make silly pretend piety self-righteous faces, expecting to make their pretend gods believe they are angels...

Why the wars..
 The new high-powered microwave emissions have triggered-On humanity's species-end conditioning-program anomaly, located in the 'left brain hemisphere top centre' of every human, in the brain's thought-processing centre.. Every human has it.. The invader anunnaki lizards implanted it hereditarily into humanity after they invaded the earth, after our Nephilim creators and ancestors went extinct.. Humanity is thus being suicided because of it, with it.. In ten-years humanity will be 100% extinct because you mindless, spirit-dead, brain-melted, homosexual, cokeheads, stopped my sciences.. I offered to fix it all, and could have, but humanity's elitist cocaino-heads told me straight-up that it doesn't want it repaired.. They are enjoying their gagagoogoo dreamy drugged-out heavenly plummet into extinction.. Have a pleasant plummet eah...

The tail-dragging 4th and 5th dimensional alien vampire lizard anunnaki's infesting our planet go extinct with humanity.. It's you cannibal space-toads who are suiciding yourselves and humanity, and all the life on this little 'earth' moon meteorite.. Look at your vile disgusting vampire-maggot alien lizard species.. Your evil alien lizard species has a major track-record of suiciding whole planets wherever you go.. Are you space-toads infesting our Nephilim planets..? probably... How many of our Nephilim planets have you space-toads already destroyed..? What's that deadly purple-green vapour surrounding your own dead home-planet..? You evil space-toads destroy every planet you violate, visit, invade, conquer, infest, pollute.. You vampire-maggot space-toads are the Universe's deadliest most offensive cancerous zombie-plague disease, and you know it, but you don't have the wits to care even in the slightest, because your spirits are all dead.. You space-toads are essentially just dead-inside 4th and 5th dimensional dinosaurs.. You parasitic space-turds are what's polluting, infesting, killing, this whole Universe like how your 'Covid' is decimating humanity.. It's you who are the proverbial 'Hell' that you fear...

Thing is, if humanity doesn't learn and implement what I discovered in the Akashic Records and Voynich, this whole human species is 100% extinct within ten-years, and is 100% blocked and banned from the universe and its four nephilim spirit-homes ('heavens') forever.. You all ended 100%...
 If quality changes aren't made in humanity immediately, humanity is 100% gone into absolute nothing, physically and spiritually, within ten-years from now...
 Mr. Trump is the only one who can do it..  So what if he isn't perfect..  Are any of you 7-billion perfect..?  So What if Mr. Trump doesn't eat all the peas on his plate...

I try to make informative blogs, but the pampas-ass overly self-righteous silver-back elitist-bulls controlling them, bully me 'to the ninth' to stop the truth, because it's way too much truth for those mother-dependent hell-bound mindless cocaino-damaged semen-sucking lizard-possessed little bonobo monkeys to grasp and handle.. My stuff makes the anunnaki-possessed bonobo demon-apes very very angry..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xMd6pyyMbc

I sustained a fatal accident when I was 15, I ran out of blood on the hospital's operating table, my heart stopped.. The evil jesuit anunnaki cathlic hospital intentionally let me run out of blood to let me die, but in the operating room I heard the visiting good surgeon ('Dr. Stavracky Jr') say: What's his BP?" Nurse said "Um, 28,, Umm 12,, I can't read it".. Doc said "What's his blood type?" Two nurses said "We don't know". Doc said "Damn Sloppy!.. You two get eight-bags of universal! RUN! This kid has a minute left, If that. This kid is NOT going to die on my Watch!".. Then my heart went weird irradic pumping empty, my body tremored shook wildly, shaking the gurney, making it rattle, I felt them tightening the gurney's straps around me.. Doc said "Prepare ten CC's (of something?) for injection directly into the heart muscle", (the most frightening words I have ever heard).. I felt a huge hypodermic needle sticking into my chest, penetrating deep into my chest.. WHOOH! That sure wasn't fun, but I had no choice but to grin and bare it.. Seems my heart had stopped.. I died I suppose.. Doc said "Cardio Massage The Heart! Increase the oxygen to double!"..  The plastic-surgeon, the best in North America at the time, rushed in doing his all to revive me with eight hard quick squeezed-in bags of universal blood plasma with huge hypodermic needles pushed deep in through my neck into my jugular, and fevered defib, and that scary heart injection.. While I was clinically dead, I heard him say: "Remove The Stops!, Place The Needles Here Into The Vein!, Squeeze The Bags", as he poked the left-side of my neck over the jugular.. WhooH! Those four huge hypodermic needles sure 'stung like hell' as they were pushed deep into my neck, popping and snapping through all that hard cartilage.. It made me think that dying would probably be a better alternative to escape what I was going through.. It made me feel weird floaty nauseous cold chill sensations head to toes all over just under my skin, like every part of me needed to emergency vomit.. I felt like I needed to jump-up and run-away...

I still sense trace-memory echoes of the explosive ovation, loud applause, and cheers the doctor got from the surgery room staff when he got my heart started, then he said "Lets get to the task at hand", meaning 'repairing my damaged torn-up mangled hand'.. He said to the nurse "call out his BP every minute, numbers only.".. He hard-brushed my mangled torn-up hand with a coarse surgical brush.. I felt splatters of blood and bits of wet tissue hitting splattering all over my chest and face.. I said "Put a cloth over my face please".. I jolted from the stings of the harsh necessary brushing..  Doc said "Do an injection of (3-CC's of something..?) here!", as he poked my arm.. I felt a tiny hypodermic needle penetrating my arm, and a 'hot' little injection, then I can't remember anything till I was gently woke in ICU...
 It took 87-sutures for 'The Honourable Doctor Stavracky Jr.' to rebuild my explosive mangled left-hand.. He did a super job at rebuilding the hand with several artificial nylon-tendons and three skin-grafts.. It still works perfectly, even at 75, but winter-cold is always a bit of a painful cold-problem...
 Some time later in ICU I was ever so gently softly kindly woke-up directly under the ICU nurse's office window, with a stinging cracked-rib from the aggressive shocking defib, wired up to various monitoring electronics, and seven empty blood-bags on two racks.. My undamaged other hand had several hypodermic blood-bag needles in it.. I was woke by a beautiful angelic petite young nurse with soft pleasing smile, saying ever so sweetly lovingly softly "Welcome back to us"..
"Is there anything you need?"..
'I'm very thirsty'..
"Oh, sorry, but you can't have anything to drink just yet while the anaesthetic is still in you, you might choke."..
'Do I still need all these needles in?'..
She gently removed three of them... It felt as if they were grown-in...

I felt like I had been through a Lot, like 'through hell and back', sort of like 'being hit in the face by a speeding freight-train plus falling off a steep cliff'.. Death is a weird sensation.. You don't know you've died, you're just permanently asleep, no thoughts, gone, ended, poof, kaput, thht, fsst, nothingness, amen...
 I had no recall of a heaven nor angels when I died, only a vision of a black empty nothingness mind-screen of useless nothingness non-memory, so right then I decided to dedicate the whole rest of my life in finding heaven so I would be something going somewhere for the next time I died.. After nearly a month in the hospital, I visited the spot where the explosion hit me.. A tree's top branches were all broken backwards.. Seems I flew backwards through a tree-top about 40-feet up, from the explosion... Death sure teaches you a lot about life love and heaven that no one knows till they've actually experienced death...
 From then on, school-nuns, religious-people, teachers, authorities, politicians, bullish narcissistic-strangers, were all desperately trying to murder me, or have someone try to murder me at every op.. I suppose in their world it's illegal and immoral to beat death, punishable by torture and death..? I became very good at sensing and dodging incoming bullets and murder attempts.. I dodged on whims, and some bullets have missed me by only a few inches.. Being poisoned six-times sure wasn't fun.. They have tried 64-times to murder me to date that I know of.. They still haven't told me why.. What's their big evil secret..? Seems they didn't and don't want me to cheat death out of a victim.. Seems they were against me striving to find heaven and immortality my way, searching for the real way, the way that actually works.. All I was doing was a little nobody nothing poor kid trying to understand and find heaven given that christianity's way didn't work for me when I died.. What's so wrong about me wanting immortality and heaven, and striving to find how it all works when religion's way is just empty hollow words, just bullshit, just silly made-up fairy-tale stories and lies..? All you pampas-ass, overly self-righteous, pretend-pious religious bully people want heaven too eah.. So why isn't it also illegal and immoral for you bunch of bully kookoo goonies to want heaven too, eah..?
 You 7-billion don't have what it takes to even begin to find heaven.. Your religions don't have a single clue...
 It seems that those hell-bound demons in Christianity's Hell don't want me to have heaven, probably because they don't, and can't, and won't ever have heaven, so they demand that I shouldn't have heaven either, like to them it's all just a silly delusional blind faith game... They really don't want to know that their whole religion is all based upon silly lies...

It took me 37 dedicated-years of deep-research, learning everything big that humanity knows.. I finally found it, where heaven is, how it works, how to get to and into it, how to be part of it.. Religions and religious leaders, and avid pampas-ass overly self-righteous mindless religion believer bullies all hate me for finding it, because it proves that their insane dead-ended hell-bound religion-cults are just all lies and criminal money-stealing scams, just bullshit, so they label me 'bad & evil' for finding the hidden forbidden honest truth of heaven and immortality, and they try to murder me to silence truth like the anunnaki  jesuits have done to thousands of good honourable truth-seekers, deep thinkers, artisans, strong minds, and scientists, this past 2000-years with their ongoing inquisition war against truth, science, and reality.. The recent pope declared that 'the savior has come and gone, and was rejected'... The pampas-ass overly-self-righteous cathlic anunnaki  fags rejected heaven and immortality for all of humanity... The damn cathlics essentially suicided humanity... Cathlics are a bludy curse to life, a deadly violent destructive mental disease curse... Cathlics even created the Aids, Spanish flu, Monkey Pox, and Strep-B, disease-plagues...

Solving all of the Akashic Records and the Voynich made me be a Nephilim spirit-ascendant.. It gave me ownership of this Nephilim universe, and ownership of our Nephilim space-being creators 1000-planets, and control access over their four Nephilim mindform anomaly spirit-homes, being the alien Nephilims powerful thoughtform spirit-homes ('heavens').. Is that why mindless soulless hell-bound cristinsane cathlic bully goofs with gagagoogoo guns and poisons have been trying to murder me?.. Was I not supposed to find heaven..? All religions doom their believers to hell and to their absolute end.. The aliens heavens are totally void of religious believers followers.. None are heaven worthy.. Religion is all lies...

Our Nephilim creators owned this universe.. The Nephilims went extinct from starvation like we are on our way to going extinct from starvation right now.. The scourge has begun, as you can see with ever increasing food-shortages, crop pollution-damage, monsanto's meddling, impending nuclear war, the increasing global pollution, the insane greed-biased over-pricing glut, and governments bullying and stifling farmers...

The Nephilim giants were the size of earth's mountains.. Their corpses are some of the earth's mountains.. Our look-alike creators were huge compared to us.. They created us in their own likeness out of chimpanzees as the bio-base.. They were Not gods nor angels.. They were just the owners of this Universe..
 The mountains were alive:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpHx1ErzGn4

The Nephilim giants in this universe went extinct from starvation.. They came here to this tiny solar system to create their prodigy, us, to create us small like we are so we wouldn't go extinct like they did from starvation.. They created us by sticking tiny twigs into puddles of their semen, then into vaginas of their female bonobo chimpanzees.. We are 1% Nephilim, 99% bonobo-chimps that look like the Nephilims...
 I found that 1% alien Nephilim-molecule in me, and nurtured it, and became it, and it became me.. I evolved myself into what we were and are intended to be by our alien Nephilim creators.. Why is it so illegal and immoral in your insane mixed-up messed-up delusional cristinsane world to be what life itself intended me/us to be..? It made me be our 'Nephilim savior'..
 Humanity lost it's Nephilim 1% spirit molecule in failing to see it and grasp it, which we were and are supposed to do.. Humanity let its Nephilim component die.. Humanity allowed itself to devolve 100% exclusively into the 99% chimp bio-base factor... We look like the aliens, but act like insane wild itchy-bum rageful bonobo chimpanzees... Our Nephilim ancestors/creators gave us alien Nephilim spirits.. Our Nephilim creators left us their whole universe, their 1000 abandoned developed planets, their four mindform spirit-homes ('heavens')..  We rejected it all.. We devolved into wild bonobo-apes...

I solved the Akashic Records and the Voynich, the Nephilims two Science Encyclopedias.. All the data about what we are is in those two encyclopedias.. Mr. Tesla found a little bit of it.. The Akashic Records is where Mr. Tesla acquired all his new sciences, but religious anunnaki lizard-possessed kooks stopped him, cut his funding, burned his lab, stole his notes, stopped him cold.. Just like Mr. Tesla, I found new sciences in the Akashic Records, but all of it.. I solved the whole Akashic Records thing start to finish in my search to understand how heaven works... Solving the Akashic Records took me 24 dedicated years, one to two hours per day consecutive.. Wasn't easy... I offered thousands of new alien sciences to humanity for free, to make humanity immortal physically and spiritually, and disease-free.. Humanity told me it doesn't want anything I have, and their jesuit cathlic hell-biased religion-enforcers attacked, bullied me, and beat me up, destroying my earthly life every which way they could think of to prevent, stifle, and stop my sciences, same as they did to Mr. Tesla, same as they did to thousands of good honourable pioneering scientists globally who were trying to help humanity the same...

I needed a way to get the remaining honourable portion of humanity off of this dying moon, safely to humanity's thousand Nephilim planets.. I called into the universe for an emergency lifeboat planet.. In came Missy Nibiru, a tiny innocent young solar system, moving on her own steam, 'on a mission', like taking 'a walk in the park', answering my call, avoiding bumping into suns and planets on her way.. She very much wants to love, embrace, and nurture the evolved life we are... Solar Systems are alive and sentient...
 To test her resolve, I requested twice that she move a million-miles closer to me, and park.. She obliged both times.. Each time she started to move toward the earth, Nasa and Religion freaked-out, screaming, sobbing, blubbering, bellering, whining, 'The earth is going to be smashed by a planet, and the earth destroyed'..
 I heard that humanity claimed to have hundreds of nukes prepared and ready to blast Nibiru, so I had to send my dear little Nibiru friend away for her own safety.. You warring hateful violent destructive extinction-bound apes will NOT! harm my little friend, not in the slightest.. You will NOT! bomb nor harm her.. You will NOT harm even one blade of grass on her sweet Nibiru tropical rescue-planet taxi.. You will NOT get that opportunity.. You crazy things are just too crazy to be loved and rescued.. Your primary initial solution to everything you can't understand is to destroy it like you attack all alien visitors with your missiles and jet fighters.. I wish humanity wasn't so hateful, insane, and violent...
 I could not request Nibiru move closer a third-time, as that would have meant she orbits the earth for a three-week window of opportunity to collect some of us, the good ones, but I didn't have the liquid-light engines ready for our exodus to get onto Nibiru, our taxi to our thousand awaiting planets, and to get the remaining life on earth to an earth-2 with their animals, crops, building materials, blankets, cars, and tools, and cellphones, then one of her small moons would strike the dead-earth, bumping it out of Earth-2's orbit.. Earth-2, being for those of humanity who wanted to remain in this solar system, and whom aren't worthy of the exodus, those who must get left behind to remain in this solar system.. Earth-2 would have two suns, and two moons.. An emergency sun for when the big sun flickers off for 6-weeks soon, like it did 130,000 years ago.. The rest of us would have 1000-planets, and ownership of the whole universe...
 I had requested from humanity, use of a small lab and meagre funding, and reasonable security, to complete these two-engines needed for our exodus onto our Nibiru-taxi, a liquid-electricity power-supply, and a liquid-light engine to quickly get many of us onto our rescue lifeboat-taxi tropical planet Nibiru in the three week window of opportunity.. Humanity flatly refused me use of a lab, and brutally strong-arm invaded my life, and home, sheds, vehicles, possessions, for two whole days, desperately trying to find to steal my too-well hidden alien science notes, expecting to instantly understand what they wouldn't be able to even begin to understand, because much of it I documented in hieroglyphics and sketches, they expecting to steal it all to instantly exploit it all to suddenly appease their infantile dreams of avarice, power, and war.. so I burned my 100,000 alien science papers and the 100-CD's in the garden, and smashed the two alien engines to dust on the anvil.. I  will Not permit moralless evil insane violent destructive warring murderous out-of-control wild alien bonobo's to have these extremely dangerous alien technologies without control supervision of responsible adults.. Humanity has thus lost and forfeited its future by bullying me, and by trying to steal my alien science-notes...

By stopping my Sciences you swamp-class anunnaki-toads murdered humanity and yourselves.. I wager you anunnaki-lizards hatched from bug and mildew infested eggs left abandoned by female breeder-lizards in the green ooze and slime surrounding the shoreline of putrid stinking stagnant algae and mosquito-infested swamps.. You surviving anunnaki space-toads probably attacked and ate your own siblings to survive, is probably why you want to modify humanity into cannibals too.. Cannibalism is all you lizards have ever known.. Cannibalism and vampirism is your anunnaki's way of life.. Your reality is that of a floating-turd in a plugged latrine...
 After you lizards have consumed and extincted all humanity, and devoured all the bugs and rats on the planet, and have discovered that you can't survive on eating your own poop, you'll be eating each other.. and after your species is all eaten-up by you latrine-class space-cannibals, you sparse last renaming few anunnaki space-toads will be chewing on your own tails and legs for your last meals, essentially the proverbial 'snake that ate its own tail right to its head'.. You anunnaki's are hell itself, being, sharing, spreading your insane hell...

I know what you space lizards need to escape your end fate.. I know how to make your species into a wise honourable healthy species, but you need viable functional brains, spirits, and minds to do it.. You're Screwed...

The Nephilims farmed terraformed lifeless dead planets and moons like the earth.. They terraformed this mars-like dead moon by crashing ice-asteroids into it.. All the water and life they brought to this meteorite from a few of their nearby farming planets.. They crashed the nearby moon into this earth-meteorite to heat it up, to melt the asteroids, to terraform it, then they brought life to this earth moon meteorite...

You can see the moon-strike incident yourselves by tasting some powdery iridium-layer orange dust material to see and experience its molecular memory.. It effervesces on your tongue.. While its fizzing on your tongue, if you possess a viable functional mind and mind's screen, you are seeing the actual historic event vision of the fiery moon striking the planet, coming in the east of the Sahara, vaporizing the Sahara jungle, penetrating the planet at West Africa, pushing the land apart in creating the Americas, the melt creating the molten rock-waves of Canada's thousand lakes, and skidding over the land, coming to a stop as a thin tongue of rock where California is.. The moon shot-out of the planet where Hawaii is..

If you do taste the iridium dust, please flash to the right instantly the moment the vision commences to see Pangaea intact before it gets ripped apart..
Please do not climb-up the road-cut cliff to acquire your iridium sample.. Those road-cut cliffs are extremely dangerous, loose-rock, and deadly unstable.. Climb down to the 1/4-inch orange-seam with a good new climber's rope securely attached to a tree above, and a secondary safety-rope attached to your waist or harness, also attached to the tree.. If you aren't 100% confident, don't do it.. If you don't possess a viable functioning mind and clear mind screen, forget it, don't waste the effort, because if you melted you mind and spirit with cocaino-poison you probably won't see the vision.. All you are is a stupid monkey now...
 Do so wear good thin leather work gloves, knees pads, goggles, and a secured hard-hat.. You must chip into the rock cliff about 6-inches to acquire powdery non-crystallized non-petrified material.. You are up there dangling from a rope for about 20-minutes hammering and chiselling at the rock, so it's a good plan to be wearing a comfortable safety harness, and have an assistant up on the hill.. You will need a complete-set of prospectors crevacing tools, including rock chisel and rock hammer, fine brushes, a 1-inch wide small metal spatula, and a metal or plastic sealable bucket attached to a 1/8-inch nylon braided rope, and a climber's hook to attach the bucket handle to the rock cliff.. Do so wear good safety-goggles while chipping into the rock.. Never ever use poly-rope for climbing.. Use fine braided new nylon rope only, minimum 5/8-inch diameter.. If it's new braided nylon rope, it doesn't need be an expensive climber's rope.. Please do not use 1/4-inch, nor 3/8-inch rope.. If you exceed 180-pounds don't climb on cliffs, hire an expert climber.. If your arms are skinny, atrophied, sloppy, weak, don't climb cliffs, instead it be better to stay at home with your minecraft, your lovely gagagoogoo apple cellphone, your fridge full of pizza-pops and beers, and your bag of pot, and bottle of laxatives.. If you've done coke or meth, you won't be able to see the vision anyway, so just forget it..
 In the molecular-memory vision of the moon-strike, the heat and audio is beyond incredible, and very distracting, so don't taste the stuff whilst dangling from a string on a cliff.. Tasting that prehistoric-stuff for the vision might be a one-time thing, so don't waste it being stupid, drugged, and/or fatigued, nor with distractions present..?
 It might be a good plan to hire a seasoned rock-climber to acquire your iridium-layer sample if you don't know rock climbing.. When it gets to be a fad, don't purchase orange dirt off the Web.. It will very likely be just dirt dyed orange...
 You wash your tongue with distilled water, get your tongue clean, then smear as much of the true orange powdery material on your whole tongue as much as you possibly can in a tenth of a second or less.. Wait motionless 100%, eyes closed.. Watch the 5-second vision while totally relaxed.. Immediately turn your focus far to the right to see Pangaea intact the first hundredth of a second the vision starts.. Please make a sketch of your memory of Pangaea intact immediately after the experience for Science.. The loud explosive hissing burst of extreme steam from the whole Sahara jungle being instantly vaporized is epic mind boggling, and Loud.. Try to not flinch when you hear that powerful crackling sizzling hissing explosive roar, nor when you feel the intense heat of that massive screaming speeding moon-fireball before you, because it's only molecular memory, just a vision, not real heat.. It's just ancient molecular memory...

Study clear-pix of the moon to see that much of the moon's craters are formed in a spiralling pattern, with some of them at the moon's south pole still capped with rock dome-bubbles.. The moon was obviously spinning and boiling when it exited the planet like 'a bullet through an apple'.. There's probably a huge moon-size tunnel through the planet from West Africa to Hawaii.. We might find huge living aquatic dinosaurs in it if we looked..?

EDITED TO HERE***********************************8

The Nephilim giants who came here, honourably sacrificed themselves to create us, their children, their prodigy.. We are the aliens.. The Nephilims who came here got froze to death when the Sun flickered-off for a month, then their corpses turned to stone, becoming the mountains.. Humanity's silly pretend gods had nothing to do with it... Their species starved to extinction in this universe, like we are heading towards right now because our species is suiciding in fulfilling its hereditary species extinction-code hereditary programming, because the extreme microwave radiation pollution activated-On our species self-destruct mechanism, which the invader anunnaki lizard species instilled in our species hereditary mechanism in process of converting us into their fodder, slaves, and toys, after they invaded and conquered the earth to steal our lives, spirits, planet, universe, heavens, and heritage...
 Nephilim-Humanity owns this universe, these thousand abandoned developed Nephilim planets, and the Nephilim aliens four-heavens.. Humanity can't fathom any it because humanity has lost its minds to coke, disease, and pollution, and has devolved into alien bonobo's.. Chimpmanity doesn't want it.. They would rather believe in the lies and empty hollow-words of their dead-ended anunnaki-enforced joke religion-cult bullshit scams...
 The anunnaki space lizards invaded and conquered the earth, after our Nephilim creators went extinct, to turn us into their: fodder, meat-source, blood-wine, slaves, snuff brothel-babies, veal, pets, and toys; which is the reason for the wars and the 'new world order' crap.. The lizards probably violated and infested some or most of our thousand Nephilim heritage planets as they stole our Universe from us...
 The hundreds of subterranean towns and cities on the earth, and the jesuit's covens, are the evil anunnaki alien lizards strongholds, each with a human meat-processing abattoir, and escape-proof human breeding enclosures, and caged slave training and living quarters.. They will probably viciously neuter meat-herd human millennial-class males to quicker fatten them up for early slaughter for meat and blood-wine, and to prevent them from breeding inferior meat, milk, blood, and slave human utility-animals... I wager all defective and diseased enslaved human meat-animals might be progressively systematically clubbed and cremated, or more likely clubbed, bound, and bartered to the planet's more unscrupulous bottom-barrel hell-class surface zombie-city cannibal inhabitants as meat on the hoof in trade for needed commercial items, viable breeding stock, blood, and healthy human infants...

When I was little, I saw two of those alien invader lizards with their shields down.. They look like 16-foot young T.Rex's snout to tail tip.. Their lips are in squares like large iguanas have.. Their skin is soft medium grey/brown.. They don't have long claws, nor large fangs.. One angrily hissed and growled at me in knowing I was seeing them as their true lizard-selves.. I heard and video/audio recorded two of them in their human disguises, chatting in their decoy shabby vehicle in front of our house, chatting in their anunnaki alien lizard dialect of a fluent combination of: pops, whines, clicks, squeals, squeaks, hisses, growls, grunts, frog and lizard night-time sounds...

I felt two of those lizards touching me.. One, when in school I was forced to take cathlic communion in the adjacent church while the demon-nuns watched.. The evil cathlic priest pulled a special jesus bread disk for me out of a right-pocket in a baggie instead of from the conventional ceremonial gold-chalice, probably a special bio-toxic lizard spawn instilled bread-disk.. As I walked back to the pew-seating, I felt something in my stomach area feeling like there was a vicious little wild squirmy animal inside my stomach, wriggling, squirming, struggling wildly inside me trying to take ownership of me.. Later a kindly 'good samaratan' top-class British MI6 agent helped to expunge that vile anunnaki lizard spawn maggot out of my Being.. We killed it...
The other one, I felt suckling violently aggressively upon the end of my penis while it was inside the vagina of an anunnaki lizard-possessed young cathlic 20's female..
 Food is how the anunnaki-vampires transfer-procreate-infest humans with their vile alien lizard-maggot spawn...
 To the anunnaki, human-semen is deemed to be 'prime caviar', is why the world is so infested with so many lizard-possessed semen-sucking cathlic cannibal-homosexuals..

That's all the truth they are trying to stop scientists from exposing and disclosing in exposing their invasion and conquering of planet-earth... It's too late, you 'anunnaki muddy-tail dragging, tail-scuffing vampire space-toads'. The truth is out for all to see...

In this research to find heaven, I studied gestalt, yoga, karate, tai-chi, kundalini, all the bases and ceilings of every science, the core philosophical theories of philosophies and religions, and attended mind-school lectures and martial-arts classes, and completely solved the Akashic Records and the Voynich..
 In the Akashic Records and the Voynich I discovered that god does not want to be worshipped, that worshipping god is denying the self of what the great god force wishes we would and could be and do, in being the same as god, so he, she, it would have brothers, sisters, friends, family, in his, her, its Universe..
 Worshipping ('warshipping') anything is to have segregated, isolated, separated, blocked, belittled, neutralized oneself from that which one worships, like in 'becoming a lowly peasant to a king'.. You are not peasants.. You should not worship a pretend god, but you should embrace god the universe with all you are all the time..  Worshipping, to our friend & brother god is essentially self-denial, snivelling, whimpering, grovelling, sobbing, belly-crawling, belly-slithering.. Therefore worshipping is evil and self-destructive, making one be separate and segregate from god, our brother, sister, creator, nephilim father & mother...
 Ministries and Religions command and demand worshipping, only to suppress, stifle, con, connive, scam, cheat, steal money and life from god's family, friends, and children.. Ministries and Religions are organized crime only.. The evil in the war against evil is Religion.. Religion doesn't know where heaven is, nor how to be what heaven wants, nor how to get to and into it, nor anything about heaven what so ever..
 When those who follow religion's lies die, their lost demon-spirits remain on this dead meteorite till they are dead too.. All humanity ends here on this dead meteorite unless honesty, love, and truth is nurtured in humanity...
 To be welcomed into the angels spirit-home ('heaven') one absolutely must be of the same love and spirit-manners as the pure disembodied angel-spirits are, or one forfeits heaven and immortality.. Heaven does not want evil demons in itself.. Religion cult scams teach that bad evil latrine-class scum-class latrine-class demon-class hell-class spirits will all be forgiven on a proverbial 'judgment day' by a pretend 'all forgiving god', and will be 'taken to the angel-spirits heavenly spirit-home ('heaven') without contest', but that would fill-up our precious pure innocent universe and heavens with pretend-forgiven evil hateful narcissistic hell-class demon bullies who deserve only hell and death..
 Religion is Lying.. Evil ones are most definitely Not heaven-worthy.. The first thing a human hell-demon turd-spirit would do in our heaven would be to 'pee on the roses', then kill and eat our innocent little friends, then poop all over the garden walks, then do evil in creating discord, conflicts, conspiracies, death, and wars in our heaven to try to take control of our spirit-home and us for nefarious purposes, to try to make us into their submissive servants, slaves, fodder, peasants, and sex-toys.. Human bonobo spirits in our heaven would destroy our heaven in every which way they possibly could.. To Hell With That!.. Human bonobo's would turn our precious pristine loving honourable pure heaven spirit-world into a filthy toxic dead-hell like they did to the earth and to themselves.. Humans are most definitely Not! welcome in our four heavens.. Humans do not have any angel quality spirit-manners, nor honesty, nor love, what so ever.. Heaven is most absolutely NOT a carcass-dump for evil human-demon spirits.. We will NOT let you godless soulless hateful vile violent destructive black-spirit evil creatures into our universe, nor into our four-heavens.. You MUST be of pure love to be invited, assisted to, and welcomed into our spirit-home heaven..

To most humans these days, love is essentially just a mouthful of semen, and/or being splattered all over with the stuff, and having their filthy stinking diseased crotches vigorously stimulated and tantalized, processing money, being lazy, being drugged-out numb, being bullish, being slothful, being cruel to innocence, being bratty disrespectful offensive hateful childish...
 Humans Don't have any love.. only fear, hate, greed, pampas-ass self-glorified overly self-righteous pretend-piety, pretend glory, glory-seeking reward-demanding ego-puffing petty photo-op superficial bullshit pretend-kindness..
Humans fear: life, love, honesty, kindness, truth, reality..
Humans hate what they fear...

To humanity's leaders, authorities, and religions: love, truth, and honesty are the three greatest evils.. Humanity's collective Spirit is almost totally void of love, truth, and honesty these days, and what little they have is rapidly diminishing to zero, which indicates that humanity's Spirit is dying, or is already dead.. Spiritless soulless humanity is falling apart, caving, dying, suiciding, self-destructing, slipping into Hell, slipping into extinction.. Humanity is totally 100% extinct in ten-years because of its mass global insanity, religion's evils, and the fact that life itself and the god-force doesn't want humanity in itself anymore... Humanity was a big mistake, now being corrected, and disposed of by the universe...

Heaven is void of humans, save for the 'handful few' pure human-spirits we have taken-in.. You blind numb dumb evil creatures all end here on your falling-apart floating spinning ball of useless space-dust, fractured dead rock, toxic mud and salt water, dead meteorite, thee earth.. You killed your planet, it's dying and falling apart because of you.. Heaven, God, Life, and the Universe don't want you horrid evil nasty demonic violent hateful destructive creatures in themselves, and have banned your species, and blocked your species from ever leaving this dead meteorite you call 'thee earth'.. Humanity is a vile destructive violent cancerous disease plague evil-force to all life and innocence.. Look what you've done to the earth's innocent creatures.. You have slaughtered, eaten, extincted most of them, and now you've murdered the planet's whole pacific ocean with a petty perpetual infantile hateful warring barbarian-vengeance, and have decimated the planet's ozone sun-shield.. You demons are even sexually rape-molesting, murdering, and eating, your own species infants.. All that can only happen in a hell.. Humanity IS thee proverbial 'Hell'.. To see Hell, humans need only to look into a mirror.. Your species is already in Hell.. There is no-escape from Hell, not unless an ascendant pulls you out of Hell, and that ain't gonna happen for you vile dead inside demon-devils of Hell.. Heaven does Not want stinking slimy putrid hell-things in itself.. Heaven is not for hell, and you know it, so please quit trying to steal our heaven... We don't want you here!..  GET IT!..

My pressing biblical questions to your pampas-ass overly self-righteous religious cult leaders, and to you hell-cult followers, are: "Why do you worship god?"..
"Why do you pray in Hell?.. To who?.. For what?"..
"Why in your humanity-hell do you evil creatures believe that our heaven is for you, or even wants you?"..
 You in Hell Cannot steal our spirit-home heaven..
 You hell-beasts cannot strong-arm bully barge your way into our spirit-home..
 Demons cannot steal heaven, GET IT!..
 Heaven has an almighty demon-shield in place that none of you evil human-devils can penetrate, nor even get close to...

If you want heaven you absolutely Must be pure love and a trusting subtle naive innocence same as the angels are, sort of like a capybara's gentle loving spirit..
 [P.S.: If you have any love left in your animated corpse, and you happen to have a zoo in your city with capybaras in it, please take a nice pet-brush to the zoo, and give those dear heart pure-spirit capybaras a good kindly gentle brushing through the fence]..

Humans Cannot fake love purity and innocence by suddenly being polite, saying silly empty meaningless forced 'thankyous' & 'pleases' for the first time in their latrine-class demon-class shit-class nasty lives while upon their deathbeds, while sporting silly forced goofy pretend piety pretend self-righteous smiley grin faces during their last few days/hours alive, pretending they are fooling our gods and angels into believing they are good, loving, honourable, after a whole pathetic disgusting lifetime of narcissistic brutal dishonesty, degradation, hate, tyranny, evil, crime, greed, glutinous, insanity, violence, bullying, mindless-destruction, toxic-output, slothfulness.. Evil hell-biased demon hell-critters Cannot fool and trick a god.. Devils Cannot steal heaven by processing narcissistic insanity, lies, sporting goofy hollow empty bull-dung smiles whilst prancing around like little monkeys with their tails afire, screaming "jesus loves me", whilst shooting guns at innocence.. Fermented putrefied dung Cannot hide its vile stench by reciting/farting-forth silly prayer poetry out its bleeding rectum whilst smiling nauseating fake-innocent forced pretend pretty nicety self-righteous piety-grins...

Why does religion teach that devils and demons can 'Steal heaven on a proverbial pretend judgment day'?.. Heaven is Not for Hell!.. GET IT!.. Hell's contents are Not heaven-worthy.. 'Judgment Day' came and went.. Humanity was rejected...

If you want your precious cult's believers and followers to earn and realize a heaven, then teach them how to love life and love the living like god and the angels love life and the living.. Teach them: Love, Life, Honour, Dignity, Manners, Respect, Innocence, Kindness, Caring, Sharing, Inner Strength, Health, Purity, Truth, Reality, How to Think, How to be Independent, How to be One with God the Father and with all Life.. God IS the Universe.. God IS all life... Humanity is nothing but a toxic deadly parasitic plague and bug infestation on this dead falling apart meteorite, a vile deadly evil curse to all life...

I suppose now you can see why I can't find a suitable long-term internet blog, and why the elitist silver-back bonobo's are incessantly bullying me..
 They can't handle any truth.. They don't have any truth.. They wouldn't know truth even if they were submerged in it.. To them, truth is the greatest evil...
 I can't afford to pay for a commercial blog, because this pittance pension is barely basic-survival, if that.. Today's governments are essentially organized crime operating on extortion.. All my big-money making projects humanity quickly robbed from me 'faster than I could blink', my two big lotto wins, my three newly discovered uranium-mines, my two  newly discovered gold-mines, all my lab funding projects, the greed-saturated elitist pigs robbed it all from me because they could, because I am a poor man.. I was going to save humanity in every way with it.. They stopped me...

My brother established a 'save humanity' trust-fund bank account in a nearby city in case I happen to interest and enrol funding to build these honourable towns in the world's forests for pure-spirit Innocents escaping the impending zombie-apocalypse cannibals.. I plan to reboot humanity in those forest towns after the nuclear wars, volcanic ash, acid rain, storms, floods, and earthquakes, have decimated and devastated the planet's life-support systems and humanity, and have extincted humanity's food crops and meat animals, and the only food available in cities is people-meat.. Insane violent zombie-cannibalism will be rampant in the planet's towns, cities, parks, forests, beaches, and all along highways... The elitists will get their home-deliveries of people-meat, people burger, people roasts, and people sausages prepared pre-packaged in meal-size freezer-baggies...

For 43-years I have been collecting and saving: tools, coatings, lubricants, solvents, hardware, food-seeds, fruit-tree seeds, chemistry, medicines, top-end clothing, and miscellaneous living and survival necessity items for this honourable project for humanity's survivors, and the kooks are trying to steal it to stop me...

This bank account: Institution 879, Transit 56787, Account 904501765559...

I wonder why are elitists, kooks, goofs, and anunnaki-lizards trying to stop me from building these rescue towns..? There would be isolated towns for them too.. You can't comfortably long-term survive on boiled tree-leaves, boiled tree-bark, boiled weeds, dirt, rats, baked bugs, fried maggots and dew-worms, and polluted water.. In our rescue-towns we would be farming and eating: gourmet wild steaks, roasts, baked salmon, trout, veggies, berries, fruit, pies, cakes, wine, beer, candies, salads, milk, and clean water.. Unscrupulous people are directing their evil minions to trying to steal my town building tools to sell and pawn for their cocaine habits, and have managed to steal some of the tools.. I can't compete with your global-asylum.. I probably should just dump the project.. My brother informed me he would sell the tools at his big-city garage sales... The rest goes to the dump...
 When y'all have exodused to the forests to escape the zombie apocalypse cannibals, do so enjoy your boiled tree-bark, tree leaves, weed salads, simmered weed roots, baked-bugs, and fried dew-worms eah... I wanted to make survival towns globally, but humanity doesn't want it.. They believe the grocery stores will always be full, but when nuclear war starts, the grocery stores will suddenly be 30% empty in the first two weeks, and empty and closed within three-months... You won't have any food... You'll quickly discover that you can't survive on lawn cuttings and tree leaves... Your slaughtered pets won't feed you forever after you've killed and eaten them... How many meals will you be able to make out of gramma and the kids, and Spot and Fluffy..? There won't be anything left alive in the lakes, rivers, and forests...  Leave the house at night, you will be killed and eaten faster than you can say 'help me mummy'...

Humanity doesn't have any truth what so ever, only lies, hate, and delusions.. Humanity is in process of ending, being ended.. I am the only one on the planet who has it to prevent humanity's total-extinction self-annihilation, but they fight me on it at every step, in believing their mass global narcissistic delusions and criminal cult insanities.. Humanity is now a massive open-air global-asylum on the rampage, like 'the bonobo wars'...
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bonobo+war

How do I fight a 7-billion strong global-asylum to save them from death and hell?.. They defend their crazy hell-cult with their all.. How can I tell them any truth through their mass-insanity blinders and impenetrable narcissistic-walls?.. Where can I tell them?.. Where can truth be published without it being deleted by the anunnaki?..

If I were to create a book of truth, rome and religions would instantly ban my book fast, and would succeed in having it taken off the shelves, labelling its contents 'blasphemy' because my book would expose Religion's cults lies and its organized crimes, is the reason why religions have been murdering scientists globally for centuries, only to silence truth in defending their organized criminal money-stealing scams (Re:'casting out the money changers from the temple of god'.. Lord Jesus had it right, but hell's devil demon-lizards beat him down and murdered him).. Religion IS the 'War on Science'.. Religion IS the 'War on Humanity'.. Religion IS the war against Life, Love, and Truth.. Religion IS Organized Crime.. Religion IS the War Against God, Universe, and Heaven.. Religion IS the very evil and hell it is pretending to be saving us from.. Everything Religion claims evil and hell to be is Religion reflecting itself...
 The alien invader anunnaki-lizards instilled religion in us as a joke, to make our meat-species docile and non-threat in believing there was a better place after the chopping-block and stewing-pot.. like how the third world police are the world's organized crime, pretending to be saving us from organized crime and criminals.. I.E.: Europe's Asia's North America's South America's Mexico's police-enhanced drug cartels.. Gestapo, SS, KGB, Putin, Vampiric elitists, Nazi demon-hoards, China's mobile death squads, Putin's slaughtering of hundreds of citizens, politicians, and military leaders who audibly disagree with his KGB police state insanity, North Korea, Global Intel, lying Media, India's government supported tele-scammers, India's vampire-coven owned global cocaine dealerships supplying world leaders with deadly vampire spawn instilled mind & spirit killing cocaino poison, and global cocaine sellers receiving their cocaine deliveries via nation's local courier services, in little 8-inch cube cardboard boxes...
 Look at the YouTube videos about the massive cumulative evil and murdering, at what the cocaine-damaged American police have done coast to coast to hundreds of American Innocents..
 The world's third world police have been bullying Innocence so long and so hard that now they actually believe it's their job to bully, terrorize, and destroy Innocence at every opportunity... In much of the third world the police ARE the the world's organized crime... They are destroying the Spirits and Love of whole nations.. They don't understand that they are leaving a big mess and destroyed nation for their own families to live in too, to be tormented by.. Teach the world's police: Love, Honesty, Respect, Honour, Dignity, and Kindness.. Confiscate their cocaino evidence-stores.. Seems humanity needs to extinct the chocolate-tree to erase cocaine.. Cocaine melts brains, minds, and spirits, turning good humans into hateful mindless spiritless destructive hell-bound zombies... The world's third world police are 'mindless soulless hateful insane zombies with guns and stooges that do their crimes for them'...

Is there a place on the internet where truth can be published, where people get to read it, where hell's anunnaki vampire demon-lizard maggots can't delete and ban it..?  I don't want to have to leave my species to end in Hell, but it seems they leave me with no other option...

I want to, and have what it takes to get all humanity into their universe, safely onto their 1000 huge Nephilim abandoned developed planets, into their four Nephilim spirit-home heavens, and to make humanity immortal physically and spiritually, but humanity fears it all, and fights against it in every way in defending their insane evil life-sucking money-sucking hell-biased religion-cults..
 In humanity's present horrid narcissistic state of affairs and ill toxic attitudes toward life and love, humanity isn't worthy of any of their heritage.. They need to be woke-up to Reality and Love.. Humanity needs to be taught Love.. Without love all you have is: living in hell, dying in hell, and embracing death physically and spiritually...

I suppose I should just give-up on humanity, but I don't want to give up just yet, but trying to help humanity with anything is like 'hand feeding chicken-chunks to basking hungry grumpy aggressive 30-foot nile crocs'.. Seems they leave me no option but to leave them here to end on their dead meteorite, to go extinct, and to die in their crazy anunnaki-hell meat-farm... I don't want that horrid fate for my species, but What can I do when the elitist-bonobos fight me at every step to stop me from rescuing them from their impending inevitable end..?

Daily, every hour of every day, a few soulless brain-sucking vampiric zombie maggot anunnaki lizard-possessed elitist human alien bonobo apes try to attach to my head to suck life-essence as 'candy', and to data-mine, in feeding upon the living like how vampires dine, is what ages humans prematurely..  They suck the life out of the living.. Our whole world is saturated with the remnant lifeless grey vampire wendego-spirits of all the humans who have died on the earth.. None have left this planet, save for a scant few.. Many are slithering or hovering on and or around the planet in the planet's atmosphere.. They come down to the ground to feed upon the living.. I met some of the strong vampires: Disney, Tesla, Jesus, and Buddha, out there in this planet's atmosphere, all just lost dead disembodied useless demon parasitic hell-spirits with no where to go, nothing to be...
 In cities I see people literally covered infested with those demon-spirits of the dead, most of which look like two-foot diameter ghostly grey-heads without bodies, wendego's clinging to the heads of the living, sucking and feeding upon the living like how vampires feed upon the living.. Their attacks and attachments feel like bee-stings on my head to me, so I called to all the pure spirits and pure forces of my universe for assistance to help me be wise and strong enough to instantly erase those demon brain-sucker attackers from existence the moment I feel them attach to my head.. I think now I finally have it to instantly erase the next attacking vampire cannibal maggot parasite brain-sucking demon from existence.. I'm looking forward to testing it on the next attacking brain parasite... Update: It works...

A famous wealthy entrepreneur recently announced his three new major science discoveries, which he had sucked-out of my brain...

A major christianity leader recently passed away.. That minute his vile anunnaki lizard-spirit attached to the back of my head, feeding upon me like how vampires and swamp leaches dine, expecting me to be its food source and taxi to heaven... It took me three whole days to finally pull and expunge that disgusting vile spirit-sucking, essence-sucking, life-sucking, brain-eating, demon anunnaki lizard-head parasite-maggot off of my head, and destroy it by feeding it in chunks to inner earth's hell outer-wall's slimy black stinking hell-lizard...

Is there a quality truth blog that can handle truth without them all running the walls in tight circles at full throttle, screaming, tugging at their hair, quivering in fear, shitting in their pretty pink nylon panties, chanting satanic verses..?
 Is there a blog that can handle Truth..?  Does humanity want to beat Extinction and Hell, or not?..

There's more about Mme. Marilyn Monroe that no one knows..
The hour Marilyn Monroe died, I was in London Ontario Canada, listening to the radio.. I was 14.. The DJ announcer came on the air telling us that his American DJ friend just phoned him from the USA, telling him that Marilyn Monroe has just died of a sleeping-pill drug overdose...
He came back about Marilyn Monroe after two-songs.. He said 'My friend tells me Marilyn Monroe is being ambulanced to the nearby hospital, but he says the ambulance is eleven minutes late.. It seems the ambulance has lost its way to the hospital.. How could they lose their way to the hospital being only six-blocks away?'..  He chuckled a wicked sly loaded chuckle...

I wondered what had happened to that ambulance.. Where was that ambulance?.. Did they have an accident..? Suddenly my spirit was inside that ambulance.. I was sitting on the dark varnished wooden-bench beside the gurney that held Mme. Marilyn Monroe.. The ambulance guys were all over her stripped-naked limp body like a herd of feeding hyenas upon a fresh kill..
One was violently viciously vigorously rape-fornicating her vagina, with a frightening evil grotesque demonic wild-animal look on his ugly distorted demonic face..
One was feverishly biting her breasts..
One was biting her all over, and growling, like he was a starving wild carnivore tearing-into, eating alive, the last piece of meat on the planet, like African wild dogs do..  (On an empty stomach, surf YouTube: 'African wild dogs eating animals alive')..
One ambulance guy had his penis in her mouth..
 I felt Mme. Marilyn Munroe's anger for what was happening to her body.. She was still just barely alive.. I reached my spirit-hands to her limp left-hand, and held her hand gently with all my love and innocence.. I felt her spirit touch me, and relax with me..  I felt her anger dissipate into silent soft quiet peace with me.. She felt me with her.. I gave her some of my peace and innocence..
 Suddenly the guys weren't touching her, nor near her.. I couldn't see them, as if they had all backed away, or maybe all of them suddenly got out of the ambulance.. I think maybe they saw me there as a 'ghost', and got shocked, woke, scared, ashamed...
 I felt a tiny diminishing jittery wiggle through the air like a tiny wave on a calm quiet lake suddenly vanishing when her body expired.. Her spirit in her human-form sat-up out of her corpse like someone waking-up.. She looked at me with a relaxed honourable pure honest loving dignified pure woman-smile..  She thought I was an angel.. She leaned over to me, and softly kissed my left cheek as she pressed her face to mine, then turned away, looked up, turned into a pure white little cloud gently softly quietly flowing up through the roof of the ambulance.. I followed her, but she was gone as 'a glowing bright blue-white streak needle-wake of tiny meteorite shooting through space into the universe at the speed of light, gone'.. I supposed she was on her way to a heaven...
 Hovering about 50-feet above the parked ambulance, I panned around at the street below for about 10-seconds.. On my right was a row of prim and proper little houses, all exactly the same, all looking like a classic cover-picture of a typical 'Homes and Gardens' magazine.. On my left was a pristine sterile down-town big-city block park of sparse trees and manicured lawn.. Suddenly I was back on the couch at home, wondering what the heck just happened?.. I felt like I had just matured about 20-years.. Everything I looked at was now different and new.. It felt like I had lost all my child view-points, that I had a whole new set of view-points to explore and learn.. Seems Mme. MM gave me a bit of her spirit when she kissed my face.. Now I had to re-look at everything to learn and know me.. Suddenly I had about 50 new viewpoints to explore in life.. Everything seemed trivial and superficial.. People all seemed infantile, silly, petty, grumpy, fearful, narcissistic, angry, hateful, bullish, confused, lost, dumb, and numb...
 Suddenly narcissistic people in authority were bullying and terrorizing me big-time at every opportunity, and trying to murder me, and/or have some mindless goof trying to murder me...
 Hell! I didn't do anything wrong.. All I did was help an honourable pure angelic-spirit relax in the midst of a horrid gang-rape, and find her way to heaven.. What was so wrong, illegal, and immoral about that..? Seems God and Lord Jesus had me do it to rescue an angel from hell's grip...
Why are you insane hell-biased anunnaki lizard-possessed demon-people trying to terrorize, torture, hurt me, and murder me for being and doing the greatest good..?
Why are you suiciding your and our species..?
Why do you all fear and hate life, truth, and love..?
Why are you evil-monsters sharing hell..?

I received six-replies so far to my little similar posts of yesterday and today.. I never ever open strange suspect emails, into the trash they go unopened, especially the extremely corrupt 'Microsoft Canonical Firefox Mozilla' posts...
 One cult post's subject read 'Delete this post after you've read it!'.. I deleted that post Before! I read it.. To hell with reading that gamy anunnaki-crap!.. I sure don't want to read what a hell-bound cocaino-damaged cristinsane anunnaki-lizard demon-possessed scammer cult-follower has to say.. You evil anunnaki bonobo hell-apes always send me nasty insulting slanderous bullying mind-gamy emails to get your precious godly hero-nuds off, and your vile bullying corrupt emails sometimes damage my internet computer's OS, and I must waste yet another 50-minutes reinstalling the OS in this disposable 60-cent crappernet notebook, which I pulled off of the electronics recyclables-shelf to use as an internet computer, with its 30 bad-sectors garbage hard-drive.. It doesn't matter that you wreck its OS, nor even if you out of control warring urine-smelling bonobo wetback-silverbacks of hell somehow manage to totally destroy this 60-cent disposable piece of garbage computer electronics.. Not a problem, as I have a tray full of 150 pre-installed LinuxMint notebook hard-drives, so out goes the corrupted hard-drive that you hell-turds wrecked, and in goes a fresh clean new hard-drive.. Takes about a minute, or it takes only 50-minutes to do a complete new install of LinuxMint.. Plus I found a way that you devils can't infiltrate this computer's OS anymore.. Plus, my brother eventually gets all the wrecked electronics anyway, to recycle out the gold, silver, copper, and platinum, one of his hobbies... Besides, my many computer-shops friends drop-off all their unwanted electronics onto my back-porch deck nearly nearly every Sunday night.. Sometimes I open the door to see a full box of 20 good usable retired notebooks waiting out there for me for free... When the phone for parts, I deliver them ASAP...
 I have a stack of donated retired notebooks from floor to touching the ceiling, and then some.. I give free notebooks to honourable poor people, and to MS kids.. I do not open your insane emails from hell.. Do your worst emails, you nasty conniving bullying self-righteous squirmy slimy cathlic-anunnaki hell-things.. You are wasting your time, as your emails always only get deleted unread...
 Better would be for you all to get exorcisms, see your shrinks for stronger pills (take the whole bottle all at once), take several strong-laxatives to get all your kind of love out into the toilet to where it belongs, don't forget to flush, and do so wash your paws, and go to your church, and eat some more cannibal jesus bread-disks, and do some exciting fun biblical nail-boarding penance.. I read that your pretend cartoon christinsanity-god loves it when you demon-maggots are experiencing major pain:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY

Bottom-line is: If I and Mr. Trump don't repair humanity immediately, this humanity alien subspecies is 100% extinct within ten-years because of your creatures mass global money-biased insanity and lying parasitic organized criminal-scam anunnaki-jesuit anti-love, anti-life, anti-christ, anti-heaven, religion-cults.. None of you little devils gets your '72-chickens'...

Money turned on humanity.. Money in the filthy wrinkled bloodied bio-toxic feces-coated paws of insane cocaine-damaged alien subspecies bonobo elitist's is now spending, running, ruining, destroying, suiciding, extincting humanity..
Duh semen-sucking, baby-molesting, human baby eating,'gagagoogoo ook-ook-eyieeeee' elitist cannibal space-monkeys am running duh world from hell's orffice, from duh anunnaki hell-latrine...

So now you have a tiny bit of the truth that is been hidden from humanity for millennia.. I hope you do something useful with it.. Publish any of this if you wish.. Humanity needs to know it.. It's the truth.. I don't own the truth.. I merely found it...

Do you happen to know of a blog that isn't anunnaki-jesuit cristinsanity hell-biased?..

As I woke this morning, I was wondering about why our new double-pane bedroom window repair job has been leaking breezy cold air for three winters after the expensive repair job by the window factory shop guys.. That old guy doing the work looked and smelled like a retired cop.. I am hearing that same dying old guy calling out into my universe, begging a pretend god for salvation and heaven while I am recalling his shaudy window work.. He's the cop-turd who intentionally made our bedroom window be cold-air leaky to torture us for his insane pretend god and anunnaki colleagues and masters insane religion cathlic cult, and now he wants this savior to help his evil demon-spirit get into a heaven..
 I always recall the evil the bullies did and do to me, the day those shit-head devils are dying on their deathbeds, calling out into my universe for help.. is when they suddenly discover/realize that their insane religious cathlic cult is dead-ended, useless, non-viable, just a criminal scam's lies and empty words.. They suddenly discover that the minute they die.. I sure won't be helping that mean'n nasty vile bully's evil demon-spirit with anything.. I told it to 'Go To Hell!'.. He gave us a nice cold bedroom, so I essentially gave him a nice hot place.. fare is fare eah...
 So, is the window-shop demon bully guy on his deathbed..? probably... Maybe a religious-cult homosexual in a black dress should give him a piece of cannibal jesus bread-disk to eat, and splash him with some silly pretend (distilled water) gobbledygook thht 'holy water', and mumble some bullshit hailmaries and ourfathers over him like releasing vomit and vile diarrhoea.. That'll get him into his pretend heaven eah, won't it..? Instant heaven for a hell-spawn demon devil bully lizard-turd of hell eah...
 You horrid nasty bullies should Not! contact me while you are dying.. You Don't! have that right.. I sure ain't gonna help you nasty chunks of poop hell-demon bullies with anything.. Why the hell in your hell would I..?  Why in your hell do you black-soul evil hell-spawn demon-devils believe you are heaven-worthy..?  You who bullied my life and murdered my mum should not ask me for my help.. I do not help arsehole demon devil-bullies, Do you..?
 Please do not contact me with your evil bully demon stinking spirits while you are dying.. I have nothing for you.. Your presence stinks like demon-poop, so bad gosh-awful that your presence sometimes makes me need to rush to the toilet to emergency vomit, and even then sometimes I must change my shirt, Damn you!.. Better would be if you godless hell-bound bullies just flush yourselves down a toilet where you are where you belong, Pulllease.. I sure don't want your vile stench here near nor in my home, and I'm sure that the angels in our four heavens sure don't want you vile stinking demons in their spirit-homes heaven.. Just stay in hell, or just go to hell eah... We do NOT want you here.. GET IT! Pulllease!..

Today's educational system is essentially just extended daycare, so the kiddies won't be home making illegitimate babies, and burning the houses down while mummies and daddies are at work...
 Humanity has devolved into mindless soulless cannibal bonobo's, and is suiciding the species.. Forget education.. Even the educated adults these days don't possess the brains, minds, wits to even solve 7 times 17 in their heads.. Kids today don't have the wits, will, capacity to learn.. Most of them are heavily cocaine-damaged, malnourished, alcohol & drug syndrome babies, born mind and spirit dead, and they are developing brain-cancer from the deadly constant brain-cooking microwave cellphone radiation.. This alien nephilim chimpanzee subspecies is suiciding and slipping into hell for fun by its insanity..

You politicians are essentially only in it for the big money and the free-ride like Italy's jesuit cannibal parasites are.. Would be nice if you godless soulless hell-biased hell-bound politicians had a little bit of truth, love, and honesty in you, but that's probably too big a request for whatever the hell you pampas-ass overly self-righteous pretend elitist politicians are... Democracy is essentially just organized-crime, hell's governance, 'swamp and sewer parasitic vampiric cannibal governance'..

Some of your deathbed freed spirits try to attach to my head for your 'taxi to heaven'.. It doesn't work that way you shit-devils.. You can't 'hitch a ride' to heaven.. You can't Steal heaven.. Heaven doesn't want demon-shit in itself... I rip you parasitic turds off of me, and submerge you into a rural sewage disposal holding pond, or dip you into a cauldron of liquid UV and Fire, or slam you into hell's wall of instant growing venomous hooked-thorns, and slam several four-foot hardwood stakes into you deep into the rock wall, and feed you to hell's lizard.. I am Not a vampiric devil's meal, nor a devil's taxi to heaven!.. GET IT!.. You witless, soulless, spiritless, mindless, hell-bound demon goofs actually believe in the lies of the anunnaki space-lizards cristinsanity-cult, but when you discover its all just bullshit, you try to attach to the living as your last resort... You're like slimy black swamp leaches attaching to a swimmer's leg...  When you critters die, the life-expectancy of your freed spirits in the afterlife is about five-seconds tops.. You all end on this dead earth meteorite as dissipated heat, demon-excrement vapour stench, filthy smelly dust, spiritual excrement, and insect-poop, recycled back into life's building materials.. Very few humans are heaven-worthy.. Almost none of you horrid demons leave this falling-apart planet-moon meteorite.. Heaven is Not for human ape alien subspecies chimpanzee anunnaki possessed bonobo's.. You would destroy our universe and heaven for fun, like how you war for fun..

Your educational system is essentially hell-biased hell-bound turd-brained anunnaki demons teaching Hell's dead-ended evil cult ways to your useless mindless brainless spiritless witless brain-damaged hateful spiteful mother-dependent prodigy.. I don't believe in your educational systems, should be clear to you by now.. Do Not! ask me again to join your crazy demonocracy abomination, nor to advise you on your bullshit educational system, you hoodlum hell-biased politicians.. If you want heaven, then figure it out yourselves like I had to..

The universes and the heavens don't want you evil hell-beasts in themselves.. Your species was a big mistake.. Soon your vile species will be just a fading bad-memory and a fading lingering bad gosh-awful stench... Go have your insane nuclear war.. Turn yourselves into black sticky stinky vapour and dust if you must..

You apes have bullied your Nephilim savior right out of saving your species from Hell and Extinction.. You did it to yourselves.. I had offered you immortality physically and spiritually, your four nephilim heavens, your universe, your thousand planets.. You beat me up to appease your anunnaki alien lizard insanity religion cult from its scam crime being exposed.. You destroyed my health, my body, my life, to stop me from establishing humanity in its universe on its thousand Nephilim planets, with access to its heavens.. You mindless brain-damaged cocaine-damaged morons suicided your species and this planet for your pretend gods.. Get your hell the hell off of my life!.. Save yourselves!..

You devils Cannot steal heaven like you've conned and stolen everything you've acquired in life.. A demon cannot change itself into an angel, same as released excrement cannot suddenly change itself back into the steak it once was simply by making a phony piety gagagoogoo self-righteous pretty-face...
 The only way you critters can even get close to a heaven is if you solve the Akashic Records start to finish, surviving its demon-shield gamut of 100-deaths, and solve the Voynich, all on your own steam with your own strong mind and pure innocent clean spirit, personally assisted by the angel spirits who already want you in their spirit world home... You Cannot steal heaven.. You Cannot strong-arm your way into the angel-spirits spirit-home.. Get even close to any of our heavens, you will be attacked and devoured by our millions of dragon protectors.. Go to hell instead, Pulllease...

You bullies attacked me with gusto like I was some kind of criminal, when I was your Nephilim savior.. You arrested me without legal cause, irradiated my brain, locked me up in a mental hospital for three weeks twice, where you could feed me poisons in my meals..
You demons of hell made our bedroom window leak cold air..
You demons of hell irradiated my brain and blood..
You demons of hell poisoned my blood and organs..
You demons of hell stole some of my blood.. A Genome fellow moved-in a block away on this street.. Every day for a whole year he drove slow past the house, trying to figure out a polite way to ask me for a pint of my blood for his 'candy'.. Seems that demon of hell tasted my blood that you demons of hell stole, liked it, and wanted more..
You demons of hell had two local dentists damage my teeth to intentionally lose me my molars.. Now I can't chew food.. My teeth sting every day all day..
You demons of hell had staff at the local hospital emerg put numbing drugs in my coffees three-times..
You demons of hell had three local MD's try to harm my health every which way..
You demons of hell tried to send me to an India criminal MD who is infamous for causing cancer in his patients, your victims..
You demons of hell force-fed me dangerous banned drugs secretly in my meals..
You demons of hell inserted a ringing electronic torture device in my ear, which you have been using to cause me pain daily for 13-years, and you block its medical removal..
You demons of hell cause me sleep deprivation with your painful torture device...
You demons of hell punctured my truck's new tires side-walls..
You demons of hell put water in my truck's gas tank a week before xmas..
You demons of hell put solvent in my truck's brake fluid, which cost me $475 to repair..
You demons of hell punctured my truck's oil filter with a butcher knife.. It ran out of oil.. You damaged my truck' engine..
You demons of hell stole my guns, a custom hunting knife, my gold nuggets, a drum, my air compressor, my battery charger booster, my hydraulic jack..
You demons of hell poisoned a couple thousand-$ in bushes, trees, and lawn..
You demons of hell drove mud-ruts into my front lawn in Spring..
You demons of hell tried to ram my truck three-times to try to murder me..
You demons of hell had a kookoo neighbour cough his contagious covid into my face.. I got it, but I survived.. I have a strong immune system...
You demons of hell had your Penticton BC hit-man ('the old king') your hitman murderer, follow me to try to murder me..
you demons of hell sent two pairs of murderer hitters to my front door..
You demons of hell tossed dead-animals into my food garden..
You demons of hell let loose 100 university lab-rats into my yard..
You demons of hell tossed garbage and rotted meat into my yard..
You demons of hell tossed spent tampax onto the roof, and in the garden..
You demons of hell drilled a large hole in the house roof..
You demons of hell tried to steal parts off my lady's old van..
You demons of hell smashed-up my lady's new SUV, totally destroying it..
You demons of hell nearly killed my lady-friend..
You demons of hell murdered my mum with poison..
You demons of hell robbed our family heirlooms..
You demons of hell cut the brake-lines on my mum's cars, and on my truck..
You demons of hell broke into my shed, and stole my two trays of fine tools..
You demons of hell blocked my postal-mail medical appointment notice letters..
You demons of hell tampered and tamper with my internet and telephone services..
You demons of hell toppled a stack of insulation, building materials, and boxes beside my shed, breaking many valued items..
You demons of hell put bio-toxic poison on the cherries of my cherry-tree in the front yard..
You demons of hell tried many times to set me up for entrapment..
You demons of hell stole an electric snow blower..
You demons of hell tried to steal my gas powered snow blower..
You demons of hell tossed broken glass onto the driveway, into the garden, and into the yard..
You demons of hell broke lots of beer bottles on the roads near the house..
You demons of hell had the town's snow removal bulldozer fellow three times pile up the snow three-feet in front of the driveway..
You demons of hell poisoned the front lawn every year for 12 years..
You demons of hell tossed garbage, rotted food, booze bottles, and vacuum cleaner contents onto the front lawn..
You demons of hell stole our yard ornaments..
You demons of hell tried to steal things out of the truck..
You demons of hell opened the truck passenger door late at night, and tossed in a bait virus corrupt flash drive.. (which I smashed with a hammer)..
You demons of hell tossed corrupt bait flash drives on the deck near the door.. (which I melted with a torch)..
You demons of hell tossed a corrupt flash drive at my feet as I got into the truck at my bank.. (I kicked it down a sewer grate)..
Your demons of hell stooge smashed the windows on the neighbour's pickup truck..
You demons of hell tried to steal my antique bicycles and motorized mountain bike..
You demons of hell hid illicit drugs in the flower pots on the deck to entrap me.. (which I flushed all down the toilet)..
You demons of hell set-off my loud burglar alarm by climbing the back fence intending to burglarize my tool sheds..
(I have it ALL on surveillance videos)..
That's just the few things I know you demons of hell did to us in defending your pretend god and cult from truth...

By stopping my Sciences You demons of hell murdered humanity, yourselves, and the planet...
You demons of hell tamper with my composes in this email account, and have already tampered twenty-times with this note while I am composing it.. I must continuously repair the messes you demons of hell do to composes when the computer is net-connected... You demons believe you own me.. Hell! You don't even own your souls, I do, I don't want that bucket of you-shit!.. Your demon-souls ain't worth shit and vomit.. All you demons of hell know is: evil, fear, hate, insanity, fornicate, eat semen, watch tv, play on your gagagoogoo phones, masturbate, lie, steal, cheat, sleep, poop, bully, terrorize, torture, murder innocence, do destruction, cover-up your evil...

You demons of hell are insane cocaine-damaged bonobo devil-babies... You horrid nasty demons of hell, bullies, should not contact me while you are dying, PULLLEASE!.. You do not have that right!.. I sure ain't gonna help you nasty hell-demon bullies with anything what so ever.. Why the hell in your hell would I..? Why in your hell do you black-soul, black-heart, black-aura, evil hell-spawn demon-devils even believe you are heaven-worthy?.. You who bullied and damaged my earthly life and murdered my mum should Not ask me for spiritual assistance, that's what your church, priest, and your lovely painted hollow porcelain god-statues are for.. Beg and Recite your lovely prayer-poems to them instead.. Eat some more anunnaki-spawn jesus bread-disks.. Do your religiously required penance nail-boarding.. Run down the street at full-noon, naked, covered in honey and lamb's blood, screaming 'jesus loves me', should instantly get you straight into your christianity cathlic heaven eah..
 I am Not! your church, Not! a religion, Not! your mummy, Not! your buddy, Not! anything to do with your latrine-class godless church, your godless religion, your godless bible.. I am a Scientist.. I am Not! here for you bullies.. Ask the jesuit cathlic homosexual religious guy in the black dress instead, PULLLEASE!.. I do Not help demon-bullies of hell out of their hell.. Why would I..?  Would you empty hell into heaven..? probably...

You mindless kiddies actually believe in your precious silly bible.. You don't even know who wrote that goofy fairytale book, nor why.. You believe it because you were born into it.. It's all you've ever known.. You believe it only because you can't disprove any of that silly alien-bullshit... Hell! you can't even think...

I read several of your different bibles start to finish.. I saw unrelated stories in them knitted together with creative-filler to make it all seem to flow as a valid ancient documentary storybook.. Your bibles even condone hate murder and evil... I made two manuscripts of each of your bible books, one manuscript of the stories, one manuscript of the filler, then I began to read the two manuscripts separately.. Suddenly half-way through reading them I jumped-up, and in a fevered-rush gathered-up all the religious paraphernalia in my home into two cardboard boxes, and took it all outside to the middle of the gravel parking lot, soaked that evil hell-stuff with used engine oil and gas, and burned all that evil stuff...

Before you believe and preach your precious bible's contents, all of you need to read that bible book seeking-out the begins and ends of the stories, and the begins and ends of the filler, to see the real truth of that book.. Free yourself from the anunnaki's hell-scam cannibal cults.. Free yourself and your babies from the anunnaki-lizard-jesuits baby snuff-brothels and stewing-pots.. Humanity is Not! the alien vampire lizards fodder!.. Our babies are Not! here for the invader alien lizards to molest, kill, and eat!.. The alien lizards want to make anunnaki cannibal-restaurants global.. The wars, the evil new world order elitist scams, the tyranny, the growing terrorisms, the wars on science and truth, the engineered disease plagues, the deadly mind-killer vaccines, the money insanity, are all just a program to soften-up humanity for that purpose, to condition humanity into being farmed utility meat-animals.. That's what demons do.. That's how the alien anunnaki cannibal vampire hell-demons do things...

Eight months ago I was sitting at the computer in the middle of the night, when a huge thick ancient book simply appeared on my lap.. I smiled kindly at it, and welcomed it to me.. It opened its cover, showing me its glowing alien-symbols.. I surfed the Net about it while it sat on my lap.. Turned out it was the actual Voynich's Spirit resting upon my lap.. I smiled at it.. It opened its pages more.. Its glowing symbols came to me as a fine glowy spirit-mist.. The Voynich came to me, a pure spirit, and added its spirit to mine for its ride away from this hell-planet away from this hell-biased violent destructive hateful hell-bound humanity... All the great pure spirits have attached to me for their ride away from this crazy humanity hell.. I am their alien-savior...
We have already ascended.. Nothing on this dead hell-planet can touch us...

I tried to help humanity.. They tried to murder me for it.. Humanity can now save itself.. Humanity is like demons, devils, vampires, zombies, angry bonobo's, swamp leaches, African wild dogs... I try to help humanity, they slander, bully, terrorize, torture, and rob me, and try to murder me like they have murdered so many great scientists who were only trying to help humanity out of hell...  Stop acting like you're in Hell!..

You tell them.. I can't.. This devolving species refuses to listen to me.. They believe the anunnaki lizards made-up insane dogma-lies.. They don't have any truth what so ever.. They don't have a clue that the planet is a sentient living loving honourable Being, a living Creature, my Friend, my Child, my Love, my Dependant.. She is feeling the Sting of everyone of your bombs, all your cumulative hate, all the cumulative effects of your black magic voodoo and religious evil spells and curses, all your deadly pollution, all your digging into her organs, tearing them apart for treasure and frivolous yum-yum gagagoogoo money.. She told me she intends to roll and fold her skin to bury your evil destructive hell-species under a mile of lava, mud, oil, and your collective sewage.. She doesn't want you evil maggots upon her skin any longer.. Watch for the big storms, huge volcanoes, and the massive earthquakes..
She will take your food away, poison your air and water, crush you under tons of falling churning rock... You will Not kill her little majesty's spirit, my Child!.. I will take her innocent loving pure angel-spirit to another solar system far far away from you, to give her a new healthy planet home, a new healthy body, without you violent destructive alien subspecies chimpanzee human vampire zombie maggots on it to terrorize, torture, bomb, dig-into her organs, poison her, murder her.. Humanity is an evil vile deadly cancerous plague to all life.. Humanity IS Hell.. Humanity IS totally absolutely undeniably insane... Humanity does Not even deserve life, nor heaven... Don't even think of heaven you godless soulless demonic evil hell-bound lizard-maggots.. Heaven is Not for evil violent destructive hateful devil demons of Hell like you. Humanity is in Hell with no means of escape... I offered your alien-ape subspecies immortality physically and spiritually.. You lizard-possessed apes rejected my offer, and beat me up..

Quit praying to heaven, Pulllease!.. Your whiny sobbing bullshit prayers smell like a gosh awful demon-poop storm to those in our heavens.. Quit projecting your vile lizard religious cult excrement at our spirit-home!.. We have had Enough of your vile demon prayer-sewage stench Storm!.. Pray into the toilet instead, Pulllease!..

You tell them.. I can't.. I have tried for thousands of years to wake them up to what they are and to what they could be.. They can't hear truth.. To them truth, life, and love are the three greatest evils... Humanity's reality is that of an out of control warring cannibal bonobo demon-species.. Putin, Xi, NK Kimmy, Rome's and the Muslim's incessant murdering of innocent honourable Scientists, all proves it...

The Only way humans will be allowed into heaven is if they show us that they are an honourable, loving, kind, peaceful, respectful, wise, spiritual, caring species, with genuine angel-spirit manners.. Failing that, your species is extinct within ten-years.. Humanity doesn't have much time left.. Y'all had best clean-up your Act, or you will so live in Hell, die in Hell, rot in Hell, end in Hell..

I see some of you dipshits quoting from a bible a lot...
Truth-seeking scholarly jesuit theologians set out to document all there was known about religion..  They discovered that the bible was composed in the years 712 to 721 by two brother kings of a tiny short-lived European nation located in the mountains near Transylvania.. The Jesuits made two huge manuscripts of their findings.. When they found their writers were making a secret copy of the manuscripts for themselves, they confiscated and locked away their manuscripts in Rome's secret restricted library, but unknown to the jesuits those partial copies survived...

The jesuits discovered that those two Transylvania brother-kings demonic homosexuals regularly molested, murdered, and ate their peasants boy babies as veal.. They sent their marauders throughout the known world to beg, borrow, copy, steal everything they could find on religion, and return to the castle with their data and booty in five-years time..
 Those two brother kings and their scholars created the fictional bible out of the bits of religious materials they could understand.. They established filler stories between stories to make unrelated stories seem to fit together into an ancient documentary storybook.. They commanded by royal-decree that all their peasants were to read their bible book and know its contents within two-years, no exceptions.. If a peasant couldn't read, it was to have someone who could read, read it to them.. After the two-years, peasants were to be spot-tested anywhere and everywhere to determine if they knew anything of the bible's contents.. If a peasant didn't know anything of the bible's contents after the two-years, they were immediately arrested, imprisoned, and scheduled for execution, for meat for the cannibal brother kings.. After those two evil demonic vampire zombie brothers died, their spirits possessed high stature elitist Transylvanian's, and became Transylvania's and the world's two worst most evil-demons.. One murdered young pregnant women, and ate their fetuses.. One became like a count dracula type monster... Essentially a count dracula-type demon and satan's spawn authored your Christian Bible to encase you in doubt, misconception, confusion, delusion, lies, and blind numb dumb submissive subservience..
 Free yourself from hell.. Burn that damned vile book before it destroys your whole world and species by turning you into warring cannibals and fodder for the elitist anunnaki jesuit 'morlockish' anunnaki lizards..
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=morlocks

Tell them, convince them that if they fail to establish Mr. Trump as 'Emperor Titanium ('Moses') Trump of the League of Nations' for at least two-years, that in ten-years humanity is 100% extinct...  I probably won't be here to stop that planet-killer moon-bullet.. Christinsanity's lizard possessed jesuit enforcers will probably see to that.. Besides, there's nothing left here to save.. They stopped me.. Seems you must save yourselves.. How you gonna do that?.. Will you save yourselves by farting moist prayers to the wind out your butt-holes, and making pretty fake bullshit piety faces to the sky..?

Save yourselves by hooking-up your pure innocent spirit, with all your: honour, dignity, kindness, respect, and love, to all life, to all nature, to all the universe, to everyone, to the angels, to the gods, to heaven..
 You Must be as the angels are for them to want to guide you to and into their spirit home ('heaven').. Heaven's path isn't easy.. Becoming an angel isn't easy.. You need the angels to want to assist you... You hook up with the angels while you are solving the Akashic Records...  The absolute only way freed human spirits can become heaven-worthy is if each human while alive solves the Akashic Records themselves on their own with their own pure spirit, their pure innocence, and their strong mind...
 It took me a dedicated 24-years, one to two hours per day consecutive to completely solve the Akashic Records, and defeat its associated gamut of a hundred death-pitfalls, heaven's demon-shield... The Akashic Records is inside our Nephilim spirits inside each of us.. We are 1% Nephilim..  The creators Nephilims heaven is only for the descendants of the Nephilim.. Heaven is not for wild nasty alien bonobo's who have lost their Nephilim Spirits...  It's all written in the Nephilims sacred spirit-sciences bible, the Voynich.. Each one of us must find our own alien spirit molecule inside ourselves, inside yourself.. You must become one with your Nephilim alien spirit molecule.. Essentially you must welcome your Nephilim Spirit into your life.. If you fail to do that, you end here 100% when your body dies.. Heaven is void of human spirits save for just a few pure spirits... Religion is just lies...
 Just pretending to be good does not get you into a heaven.. Dishonesty, evil, violence, lies, pretending, wishing, begging, imaginary goofy silliness, praying and singing silly religion-cult poems, pretending to be good, making silly goofy pretend righteous piety faces, doesn't work to get your spirit into a heaven as an immortal... You don't just die, and suddenly wake-up in heaven if you are already in hell.. Stop believing in the bullshit..

Can you explain in further detail please?

12 minutes ago, Dei Eif said:

What am I supposed to say?

If I wanted you to believe we were different people I would say no.

If we were different people I would say no.

In what reality would I respond to with yes we are the same person?

No, we are not the same person.
I couldn't write like Donald if I tried really, really hard.

Sorry dude, didn't mean any offence, just idle pondering on my part.

For what it's worth, I liked your 'Is God Dead?' post. And clearly Donald was impressed too.  

I wasn't referring to actual giants Annunaki or otherwise. I was drawing a metaphor like how a single investigative reporter can expose and ruin a corrupt and very wealthy public figure, for example. To me that is punching out a giant. I have no problem punching out people bigger than me though, if I'm angry enough, but I have to be very careful to control my anger because it comes from repressing severe forms of abuse I was put through before I was old enough to stand up for myself properly, anger like that is like a powder keg set to a hair trigger and when it goes off I can hurt people far worse than I intend to. It usually takes a deeply personal violation or someone that can't defend themselves properly being victimized in front of me for me to snap though, regular harassment and even serious violence being done to my person will almost always cause me to remove myself from the situation without trying to hurt anyone seriously. The last guy I knocked out was about twice my size and this was because he sexually assaulted my partner at the time. I pulled him off her and drove him through tables and pinned him by the throat with my forearm against a wall and screamed "I'll sort you outside you're fucking dead!" After taking my ex a safe distance away I stormed back and found him standing outside with his friends. There was no security around to stop me so I walked right up to him and shouted "who the fuck do you think you are?" to distract him verbally then jabbed him from natural position instead of guard position so he couldn't predict the angle and hit him right on the point of the chin, then as he was already going down without consciously planning I followed through again with my right fist overhand hook to his chin again so that his head sped down and bounced off the pavement knocking him out cold. Both hits happened in less than 2 seconds and I could have easily killed him because it was like hitting a falling melon with a hammer into concrete. Again I didn't plan this method of attack ahead of time it just happened based on reactive training and suppressing the voice inside which kept saying "front kick him through the glass window" suppressing deadly techniques like that is all I'm capable of in a situation like that but what happens instead is another potentially deadly technique. His friends just stood there stunned and I walked away and after close to a minute he was at the top of the stairs barely able to stand up straight, he looked like he was catatonic drunk but he definitely wasn't before I hit him like that. Tried to get me to "come back and finish it" I said "Why so I can actually kill you? You got knocked the fuck out dickhead, go home and if I see you again I will fucking kill you".

It doesn't take much to make me mad, but it takes a lot to make me violent and on those rare occasions I don't think anyone's ever gotten the better of me since high school. I'd rather take a complete thrashing than lose control and nearly kill somebody and that happened to me about 2 years ago, someone very nearly did kill me after beating the living shit out of me, but there's situations I'll endure and situations I'll look back on and think, fuck, I nearly went to jail for life. Doesn't make me a pacifist, doesn't make me a maniac, but I'm definitely somewhere between the two for the shit I'll personally take versus what I'll stand being done to others. I guess I always see that little boy that was me unable to fight back when it's other people and become the person I wish was around, when it's me I'm that little boy again, taking all the abuse because I'm stronger than the impulse to draw a knife from a kitchen block and plunge it into my abusers throat, even though I took the knife right up to his door and stood there about an hour before I realized it's too hard to explain the blood to authorities. Both of the people who were in charge of that situation are now dead as far as I know. In fact most of the people who ever fucked with me wound up dead or having lost everything. I dunnno. Don't fuck with me?

Edited by Dei Eif

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Narcissism is inverted consciousness, so yes, the devil itself, or the antichrist. And it's the current plague of the world. Not only this, but it's towards where we are all heading. There's no difference between an empty hearless narc who uses deception to get supply, and wants his victims to be like him, and AI. It is the 'wetiko' David Icke talks about, it has infiltrated this reality.

I don't wish anyone having to live with a narcissist, unless you are super-strong, or unless you're willing to give death to who you are. There's no other option. Either you're a super-human on the other side of the ruler (full of love/light to deal with the opposite), or you perish.

• Like 1