International court issue aresst warrant for putin, WTF

Captainlove

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Which if it is the latter, then people like you and me are fucked! 🤣

yeah....not a happy thought either way is it?

The US military has insisted that all of its personnel have the jab. Does anyone know if the chinese and russian militaries also received full jab roll out?

We reap what we've sown. Intentional or not. Deceived or not. We reap what we've sown.

The idea that GOD(Reality) and "Heaven"(Reality) was restrictive, enslaving, a tyrant(or something along those lines), when that idea was entertained seriously; produces a momentary state of separation from Truth and subsequently; Reality...which then equates to a trance state that imagines a life and world projected within that reflects the basic premise that was entertained or examined.

Since the idea was not true, but was still considered as possible; a false idea was entertained or accepted as possibly/probably true, which means a deceit became possible, a self-deceit. The idea was/is tested within, the progression of it is seen and experienced, and the results are the evidence that point to the validity of the idea(or hypothesis, or fantasy)...

When the internally perceived "world" behaves as it has, producing nearly endless variations of deceit, degradation, tyranny, enslavement, torture, and death, clearly, the original idea was FALSE, and the acceptance of that idea produces the virtual-world reflecting the nature of that idea, not of Reality.

The fact is, in Reality we are controlled by GOD and GOD'S Will, but it's not enslavement at all, it is an extension of GOD ITSELF BEING AS IT IS. Does GOD enslave ITSELF? "Parts" of ITSELF?

Ridiculous. Absurd.

THIS WORLD DOES.

INFINTE LOVE IS AND EVER SHALL BE THE ONLY TRUTH.

(is that "enslavement"?)

Well, keep testing it then...

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The US military has insisted that all of its personnel have the jab. Does anyone know if the chinese and russian militaries also received full jab roll out?

The US military was creating all of the jabs in the US and distributing them. RFK discusses this with his guest at about 18minutes in.....the entire operation was a military operation (warpspeed). So either the military was desperately trying to protect americans or it was trying to harm them.....

Militarized Healthcare – RFK Jr Talks To Sasha Latypova

https://davidicke.com/2023/03/20/militarized-healthcare-rfk-jr-talks-to-sasha-latypova/

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i just hope that world war 3 is not a biological warfare war. it seems strange that the US, China and russia have all jabbed their people

either the jab is a bioweapon and those globalist elites are thinning their populations out or the jabs were a protective measure against a biological agent yet to be released. Either possibility is horrific to contemplate

It cant be for protection against a chem attack, because they would most likely use anthrax as before or some kind of nerve agent. This idea doesnt follow there depo agenda. So i would say the jab is for the reason. But who knows.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, in my opinion. I think the West and Russia will get bogged down with war, and China and Israel will come out on top.

For more context, Trevor talks about CCP literature that talks about occupying America for living space in this video at around 11:43.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I think the amount of people who are getting sick or dying from the jab is your answer.

the theory about it being a protective measure against a future military bio-strike is that those that are dying now of the jab would just be seen in military terms as 'collateral damage'

on one hand i really hope that this isn't true but the alternative is almost as nightmarish because the alternative means that the military apparatus is hostile to not only the military personnel but also the citizens and that it jabbed them all with a bioweapon.

But if it was to be a protective measure against a coming bio-attack then who would that attack be against because the chinese and russians also jabbed their populations so......

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

the theory about it being a protective measure against a future military bio-strike is that those that are dying now of the jab would just be seen in military terms as 'collateral damage'

on one hand i really hope that this isn't true but the alternative is almost as nightmarish because the alternative means that the military apparatus is hostile to not only the military personnel but also the citizens and that it jabbed them all with a bioweapon.

But if it was to be a protective measure against a coming bio-attack then who would that attack be against because the chinese and russians also jabbed their populations so......

Were their jabs mRNA? I don't think Russia's were, but I know they're working on mRNA.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Well most chemical weapons are nerve agents because they work very fast. What would be the point of injecting  people with a cold type virus.

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Well most chemical weapons are nerve agents because they work very fast. What would be the point of injecting  people with a cold type virus.

i think the theory is that the real bio att\ck hasnt happened yet. its a disturbing theory and i'm still leaning to us having made the right decision

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

i think the theory is that the real bio att\ck hasnt happened yet. its a disturbing theory and i'm still leaning to us having made the right decision

Its just doesnt fit with there depo agenda. why would they want to protect the people? They haven't cared in the past.

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Its just doesnt fit with there depo agenda. why would they want to protect the people? They haven't cared in the past.

i agree so lets consider the other dark possibility: operation warpspeed was a  biological warfare attack on not only the american people but also the american military personnel who were given the covid jabs

certainly they jabbed up american troops in the gulf war as well as british troops which then gave them 'gulf war syndrome' whilst the french troops who were unjabbed were unaffacted

This possibility means that the US military targetted itself.......is that to degrade the US military so that it will be less able to defend america against UN / China takeover?

• Like 2

High IQ Chris Langan on why the West's fate is probably in the hands of America.

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=HJXGHmSbGUY

Mirror:

https://tv.gab.com/watch?v=612668450e5918ba79557b1f

That was from a while back though, so I guess you could say our fate is probably also in the hands of the Slavs now.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

i agree so lets consider the other dark possibility: operation warpspeed was a  biological warfare attack on not only the american people but also the american military personnel who were given the covid jabs

certainly they jabbed up american troops in the gulf war as well as british troops which then gave them 'gulf war syndrome' whilst the french troops who were unjabbed were unaffacted

This possibility means that the US military targetted itself.......is that to degrade the US military so that it will be less able to defend america against UN / China takeover?

This is a possibility as they want the US to fall. And yes i know of two people myself who were ill after taking the jab in iraq.