Jump to content

UK Armageddon Alarm Test


Mikhail Liebestein

Recommended Posts

Personally, I will be going into a very populated place to witness everyone's phone go off at the same time. It's going to be very surreal.

 

Could potentially be the only time you get to hear it without it being something bad (wether you believe it's for genuine use or fear inducing)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can see it all now- yes the test will happen, people will discuss it’s pros and cons, thousands of videos will be uploaded to YouTube showing the alert in public, like a novelty.

 

Then it’ll go quiet for a while, most will forget about it. 
All of a sudden there’ll be a rare earthquake in the Atlantic Ocean triggering a tsunami headed for our coast. The alert will sound, people will be warned and will get to relative safety in time, except the ones who switched off their notifications. 
Cue national mourning then debate over further controls/ digital ID and more and more government power over peoples digital devices/lives. 
The ‘conspiracy theorists’ who switched their alerts off will be lambasted and ostracised just like the unvaxxed. Yawn 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it's the 'you have to acknowledge it before you can use your phone again', bit that REALLY set my spider senses off. the one they did (it was the beginning of lockdown), you didn't. I heard a weird noise, didn't think much of it (apart from maybe from the street or something), and it was only when I used my phone (made a call, I think?), that I saw a text message, which I read later. you didn't have to acknowledge nish before you could use your phone again.

My personal theory is that they're installing something on people's devices (will happen to tablets too apparently a friend said, but not sure if that's true?), and that's why you have to 'acknowledge' the alarm, which will install it - some kind of trojan horse software for some nefarious purpose?

may be unrelated, but my rarely have the data on phone has been going bonkers the last few days - keeps switching itself off then on again. it's happened around eight times - the data comes on too, which is how I know - and I 'caught' it switching off / on again a couple of times last night, so I just keep switching the data off again (the emergency broadcast settings are fine though - all stay off).

wifi / weirdness next door with my neighbours camera too - yesterday he chided her for it not being on, she was puzzled, cos she thought it was, and hadn't turned it off, made sure it was turned on, and today it turned itself off again. we all think it's to do with Sunday 3pm, but I / we may be overthinking. 

I'm just letting the battery run down now - and it can stay that way until Monday.
 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fujitsu caused the Post Office Horizon Scandal and now has been helping to develop the UK government’s emergency alert system

BY RHODA WILSON ON APRIL 22, 2023  ( 4 COMMENTS)
 

This Sunday, the UK government is scheduled to test a new emergency alert system.  Fujitsu, who is still under inquiry for the British Post Office Horizon Scandal, was awarded a contract to help develop the system.

Lord Arbuthnot of Edrom who has been campaigning for 13 years to ensure the sub-postmasters receive justice asked in the House of Lords why Fujitsu had been granted the contract and other peers questioned the morality of awarding Fujitsu the contract while the Post Office inquiry was pending.
 

https://expose-news.com/2023/04/22/fujitsu-caused-the-post-office-horizon-scandal-and-now/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ewok said:

it's the 'you have to acknowledge it before you can use your phone again', bit that REALLY set my spider senses off. the one they did (it was the beginning of lockdown), you didn't. I heard a weird noise, didn't think much of it (apart from maybe from the street or something), and it was only when I used my phone (made a call, I think?), that I saw a text message, which I read later. you didn't have to acknowledge nish before you could use your phone again.

My personal theory is that they're installing something on people's devices (will happen to tablets too apparently a friend said, but not sure if that's true?), and that's why you have to 'acknowledge' the alarm, which will install it - some kind of trojan horse software for some nefarious purpose?

may be unrelated, but my rarely have the data on phone has been going bonkers the last few days - keeps switching itself off then on again. it's happened around eight times - the data comes on too, which is how I know - and I 'caught' it switching off / on again a couple of times last night, so I just keep switching the data off again (the emergency broadcast settings are fine though - all stay off).

wifi / weirdness next door with my neighbours camera too - yesterday he chided her for it not being on, she was puzzled, cos she thought it was, and hadn't turned it off, made sure it was turned on, and today it turned itself off again. we all think it's to do with Sunday 3pm, but I / we may be overthinking. 

I'm just letting the battery run down now - and it can stay that way until Monday.
 

That’s weird I’ve been having probs with my phone too, I always have Bluetooth off but it keeps switching itself on, and like you said too I also caught it switching on yesterday. I’ve got all my alerts switched off but will leave the phone on tomorrow to see if any settings are overridden. If anything does get overridden I’ll be suing apple and uk gov for invading my privacy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That’s weird I’ve been having probs with my phone too, I always have Bluetooth off but it keeps switching itself on, and like you said too I also caught it switching on yesterday. I’ve got all my alerts switched off but will leave the phone on tomorrow to see if any settings are overridden. If anything does get overridden I’ll be suing apple and uk gov for invading my privacy

ooh, just checked - my bluetooth's been fine, it's just my data. this is so effed up - and the way they're trying to make out it's for our own good, and 'normalise' it (as in the article below: 'well, other countries have them' - oldest manipulation tool in the book, 'well, everyone else does / thinks so, so you should' *rolls eyes*) is also very very suss.

most people (even the more 'norms'), I've spoken to over the last few weeks are switching off, so it'll be interesting to see how widespread it is tomorrow - but no doubt some'll be having alarm parties :D
 

14 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Fujitsu caused the Post Office Horizon Scandal and now has been helping to develop the UK government’s emergency alert system

BY RHODA WILSON ON APRIL 22, 2023  ( 4 COMMENTS)
 

This Sunday, the UK government is scheduled to test a new emergency alert system.  Fujitsu, who is still under inquiry for the British Post Office Horizon Scandal, was awarded a contract to help develop the system.

Lord Arbuthnot of Edrom who has been campaigning for 13 years to ensure the sub-postmasters receive justice asked in the House of Lords why Fujitsu had been granted the contract and other peers questioned the morality of awarding Fujitsu the contract while the Post Office inquiry was pending.
 

https://expose-news.com/2023/04/22/fujitsu-caused-the-post-office-horizon-scandal-and-now/

Fujitsu and whoever Everbridge (never heard of them), are;

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/apr/21/how-the-uk-emergency-alert-system-test-has-been-years-in-the-making

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Andy Mac said:

A false alarm in Hawaii in 2018 warning of an imminent nuclear attack

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11995739/This-not-drill-emergency-alert-terrified-entire-nation.html

 

A 7 year warning of the Big One for California.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11990603/earthquake-bay-area-risk.html

 

Wonder when they'll send the phone alert?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ewok said:

ooh, just checked - my bluetooth's been fine, it's just my data. this is so effed up - and the way they're trying to make out it's for our own good, and 'normalise' it (as in the article below: 'well, other countries have them' - oldest manipulation tool in the book, 'well, everyone else does / thinks so, so you should' *rolls eyes*) is also very very suss.

most people (even the more 'norms'), I've spoken to over the last few weeks are switching off, so it'll be interesting to see how widespread it is tomorrow - but no doubt some'll be having alarm parties :D
 

Fujitsu and whoever Everbridge (never heard of them), are;

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/apr/21/how-the-uk-emergency-alert-system-test-has-been-years-in-the-making

Maybe alarm frequency will tiger these vaccinated to turn into zombie or drop dead xD Or maybe they will calibrate the phone this way... Anyway I find it suspicious.... Test of what actually? BTW same thing happening in Poland. My hubby says they are preparing for the war but truly said it's hilarious idea... (that this alarm would change something ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

My current standpoint ...

 

None of these governments want to get involved in a debate about vaccination deaths and immunity from liability. This would bring about their downfall and the prosecution/lynching of all involved from Gates to Schwab to Big Pharma. They need to shut down people like Andrew Bridgen. They also need to push through the WHO's Pandemic Treaty.

 

So, bearing this in mind, they need to sway the populace away from such dangerous ideas, and what better way to achieve this than to arrange another Plandemic, worse than the last, or a critical terrorist event, or even a nuclear war? Enter ...

 

Alarmageddon!

 

A surefire way to achieve maximum distraction through maximum fear.

 

 

 

An Alarmageddon? stuff this people, Armageddon out of here pronto, follow me, the last one to the shelter is an ash hole! 🤭, webtrekker, webtrekker, wait up mate, I gotta go back for me tortoise!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2023 at 5:18 PM, ewok said:

Oh, and if you didn't know about it, another fab protection 'layer' is the 'Electro' combination essence, of Australian Bush Flower remedies (like Bach ones from UK ). Any decent health food shop in the UK will stock them.

Great if you don't have a forest - or even a wood - handy :)

https://www.ausflowers.co.uk/products/electro-essence

Sounds snake oil... I remember guy on YT testing  different stones and other 'mystic' items and only lead mesh stopped WIFI... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bemore said:

Personally, I will be going into a very populated place to witness everyone's phone go off at the same time. It's going to be very surreal.

 

Could potentially be the only time you get to hear it without it being something bad (wether you believe it's for genuine use or fear inducing)

Well, at least I got one of the performers at the prognosis (or whatever it's called) festival to ask the organisers to make an announcement to get people to turn their phones off. If they don't, it could be "exciting"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Human10 said:

Sounds snake oil... I remember guy on YT testing  different stones and other 'mystic' items and only lead mesh stopped WIFI... 

by 'protection' I mean my own personal energies, Flower Essences work on an emotional level upwards - 'Electro' wouldn't / doesn't 'stop wifi' as such, more helps my systems combat / deal with them. 

but as you think they're 'snake oil' (which is totally your prerogative), I doubt that explanation would matter much - and to discuss further would be off topic, so I'll not go any further :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, webtrekker said:

Well, no alerts here! 👍

 

Diasbling the buggers has worked (for now).

 

 

 

I was to lazy and tired to do anything. Only my daughter got a massage on her smartphone (she rarely use it - like for contact with college). We didn't hear it because it was left upstairs... Just another spam message. Lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Loud ear piercing noises remind me of the old Time Machine movie, when the Eloi went off to be slaughtered after the alarm started.

 

Perhaps the government could use it for something similar : 'Alert. Alert. Your 12th booster is now due!' 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...