UK Armageddon Alarm Test

Mikhail Liebestein

On 4/16/2023 at 1:58 PM, DaleP said:

Interesting!

does anyone speaks Spanish?

Apparently, there is a rumour going around in Spain that a half of the earth population will perish on 23rd April. Surely it's not coincident that our government is tellling us before they push the button. You know, they always tell you beforehand, hidden in plain sight and all that. 😱

Does that mean we won't have to get up so early on the 24th April?🤔

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2023 at 10:31 PM, Greenhulk50 said:

Looks like they are getting us ready for another pesky virus , bird flu the next big pandemic, Japan has already culled millions of chickens and they don't have enough land to bury them , good excuse for bird flu to spread and why the fuck are France buying in vaccines? 

Stay at home don't leave your 15 minute cities , no chickens, poultry, eggs , meat for sale and get the vaccines into arms 🙄

A few years ago I started a chicken farm and bought in 10.000 day old chicks to grown on to full grown chickens, they all died, yes the whole 10.000 of them, just turned their toes up overnight😯 of course my wife blamed me, she said 'I told you at the time you'd planted them too deep'!🥴 I asked Farmer Palmer next door who'd sold then to me how you told the sex of chicks at a day old? and he gave me a very good piece of advice 'What you does lad, you puts up a long perch six inches orf the ground see, then you stick a load of chicks on it and let 'em get their balance, roight'? I said 'O.K., then what'?🤔 He said 'this is the clever bit, you get's a Zippo light and you runs the flame under their arses in one steady, roight ter left sweep, any who jumps orf are cocks, and any that stays on, are obviously cunts'!🤫🤭 

Edited by Mr Crabtree

On 4/17/2023 at 10:55 AM, Captainlove said:

I dont know,they are just numbers.

I know,just as the WEF are coronating Charles as Boss of the Elitist FEW on 6th of May 2023.

Or 6-5-23

Which is interestingly coincidental if you take the corresponding alphabetical letter...

Edited by Niknik
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, jack121 said:

Do you know how to turn off these emergency notifications on a samsung galaxy phone, can't seem to find it, I turned off notifications and the stupid phone has turned off all my calls and messages as well

Thanks!

It's in the messaging app

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jack121 said:

Do you know how to turn off these emergency notifications on a samsung galaxy phone, can't seem to find it, I turned off notifications and the stupid phone has turned off all my calls and messages as well

Thanks!

I just searched for 'emergency' in the settings on my Android phone, so assume yours will be similar.

On Apple is under notifications at the very bottom of all the apps, so may needs loads of scrolling!

They might struggle with my Pinephone which runs Manjaro Linux!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2023 at 9:23 AM, ewok said:

May be related or not, my data kept switching itself on over 2020-22 (hasn't happened for a while now). I rarely have my data on (and hardly any apps on my phone), it is a PAYG, I can't remember ever updating the OS (and I have any updates to be done manually), and you have to go through a few settings to turn the data on, so it wasn't by accidental short cut my end.

Something's up for sure - doubt they'd be so clumsy as to do something actually on the alert date / time though. I suspect they're just setting us up and 'checking' who turns it off (I do not believe they won't be collecting that data), for compliance and identification.

That's interesting. During '20-'21 my o2 mobile data connection would keep "resetting" every few minutes - ie if downloading a file at the time then the download would fail. Several people mentioned this on the local Telegram forums. 

I put it down to local network testing etc. Downloads were much faster than previously, although they failed more often.

I generally keep the location off on my phone, but on one occasion I happened to notice the "location" setting briefly toggle on, then off again. Watching closely, I saw that this happened every time the network "reset".

I never did find a way to prevent this happening. It really pisses me off that the networks seemingly have the ability to mess around with our phone settings, especially enabling GPS tracking etc without out consent or knowledge. Who knows what else they're up to.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chris P said:

That's interesting. During '20-'21 my o2 mobile data connection would keep "resetting" every few minutes - ie if downloading a file at the time then the download would fail. Several people mentioned this on the local Telegram forums. 

I put it down to local network testing etc. Downloads were much faster than previously, although they failed more often.

I generally keep the location off on my phone, but on one occasion I happened to notice the "location" setting briefly toggle on, then off again. Watching closely, I saw that this happened every time the network "reset".

I never did find a way to prevent this happening. It really pisses me off that the networks seemingly have the ability to mess around with our phone settings, especially enabling GPS tracking etc without out consent or knowledge. Who knows what else they're up to.

hmmm...mine is also o2, and yes, I keep location off too. pisses me off too - I find it very alarming their level of control over devices, and why I keep data off as much as possible / minimal apps. 

I'm gonna have everything switched off and be sitting surrounded by orgone structures / cleansing crystals for a few hours around the alert on Sunday. I suspect 3pm isn't the only time they'll be pumping out 'stuff' and the alert time might just be so the focus is on that. Not sure where I'm going with that, but it just feels like there's an awful lot more to this than meets the eye (like more layers under the obvious layers of control / data collection).

I wonder if it's anything to do with modifying behaviour on some level?

I have noticed, over the years, among my friends / acquaintances etc that I see regularly, as people get more 'connected' to - especially smart - tech. they change, not necessarily in personality, but more 'blinkered' somehow / disconnected. it's quite alarming and sad to witness, as there's nothing really tangible I can put my finger on to bring it up with anyone other than the closest of friends.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I just searched for 'emergency' in the settings on my Android phone, so assume yours will be similar.

On Apple is under notifications at the very bottom of all the apps, so may needs loads of scrolling!

They might struggle with my Pinephone which runs Manjaro Linux!

Mine's an android too, it's in Settings / Safety & emergency / and there's 6 choices including Earthquake alerts and Emergency alerts. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Can you please supply more information, I've gone into apps, then into messages, where do i go from here

Thanks

What version of the Android OS are you running? (Find this in Settings > About phone > Software information).

Turn emergency alerts on or off

You can get alerts about nearby threats or emergencies. If your phone is on Wi-Fi only mode, or there’s no cell signal, you might not get emergency messages. 

Android

1. On your Android device, open Settings ExZxiBIqbw6hhayLYlt2QkZP0UsLq4Rje07xU75R.
  2. Tap Notifications and then Wireless emergency alerts.
  3. Select the alerts you want to receive.

iOS

1. On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings.
  2. Tap Notifications.
  3. Scroll down to "Government alerts."
  4. Select the alerts you want to receive.

21 minutes ago, Andy Mac said:

Turn emergency alerts on or off

You can get alerts about nearby threats or emergencies. If your phone is on Wi-Fi only mode, or there’s no cell signal, you might not get emergency messages. 

Android

1. On your Android device, open Settings ExZxiBIqbw6hhayLYlt2QkZP0UsLq4Rje07xU75R.
  2. Tap Notifications and then Wireless emergency alerts.
  3. Select the alerts you want to receive.

iOS

1. On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings.
  2. Tap Notifications.
  3. Scroll down to "Government alerts."
  4. Select the alerts you want to receive.

Android - depends on the OS version number. Emergency Alerts settings aren't always in the same place and may not even be accessible on older versions.

Rishi Sunak pleads with Britons not to turn off emergency alerts on their mobile phones ahead of Sunday's test... but ex-Cabinet minister Jacob Rees-Mogg reveals he's already disabled the 'unnecessary and intrusive' function

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11985831/Rishi-Sunak-pleads-Britons-not-turn-emergency-phone-alerts.html

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Rishi Sunak pleads with Britons not to turn off emergency alerts on their mobile phones ahead of Sunday's test... but ex-Cabinet minister Jacob Rees-Mogg reveals he's already disabled the 'unnecessary and intrusive' function

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11985831/Rishi-Sunak-pleads-Britons-not-turn-emergency-phone-alerts.html

That WEF little rat can fuck off.

• Haha 1

If they'd really wanted to scare the fuck out of everyone, and cause a few nice sudden deaths, they could have just hit send without telling us.

Or is this whole build-up to it part of the psyop. See how much kickback there is, see who just blindly goes along, what comments it creates etc.

• Like 3

Heritage Party leader David Kurten fears the emergency alert could spoil St George’s Day.

Speaking on GB News, Kurten said the move marks a “scary” course of action from the Government.

“It's terrible. It's ridiculous. It's such an intrusion into people's everyday life and it's going to happen on a Sunday afternoon when a lot of people are going to be relaxing with their families.

“It's also going to be St. George's Day, which is England's National Day. Of course it's going to ruin that day for our country as well.

aalert.jpg.44db9e3771dea983ac470ed767d5d0d4.jpg

“Because it's like an intrusion”, he said. “It’s really Orwellian. It's like imposing a new system on us and you have absolutly no idea where this is going.

“We've had the last three years of lockdowns and all these kind of biased coercion and fear mongering in the campaigns we've seen and people are like very disturbed by that. I think this is just another example of the Government doing something which is going to increase the level of fear in the general population and another intrusion of the government into our personal lives and everyday lives.”

David Kurten believes it could “scare” some tech users across the UK.

He said on Dewbs & Co: “A lot of people aren't going to be expecting it and they could be quite scared by it.

“We've got sirens like that we had in the Second World War, but there's not been a single test of them in the last 80 years.

“Why suddenly now is the Government trying to do this in our own mobile phone devices?

“This is really intrusive and Orwellian and it shouldn't be done. I think this is something the Government should just stay out of it and keep off our phones.”

Politician Oliver Dowden says the move is a crucial one for the Government, labelling it an "needed and important development".

He said: "This will allow us to validate the effectiveness of the system and build familiarity and trust, laying the foundations for the wider use of emergency alerts in the future. Such as new pandemics, viruses, vaccines. All important stuff."

"There will be a very high threshold for its use based on strict criteria centred on an immediate risk to life. Despite this, members of the public will be able to opt out of the system if they do not wish to receive emergency alerts.

"The system is secure, with alerts only able to be sent by authorised governmental and emergency services users."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

If they'd really wanted to scare the fuck out of everyone, and cause a few nice sudden deaths, they could have just hit send without telling us.

Or is this whole build-up to it part of the psyop. See how much kickback there is, see who just blindly goes along, what comments it creates etc.

Part of a world wide massive agenda. With Painloving Putin + deadly russia youcrane war + deadly planet ending global warming + death by covid + death from future pandemics, deathly cost of living crisis, the poor sheep must be absolutly shitting their stinking pants. No wonder they are superglued to the tv screen, crying like bitches and playing with their vaginas: " Please sunak save me, boo hoo, sob, i don't want to die, i'll do anything you say, anything "