UK Armageddon Alarm Test

Mikhail Liebestein

On 3/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, webtrekker said:

I've done that. Have any of you not done that yet?

I have 3g so I only get texts, I wonder what it will say " look the fuck out ,with a ICBM emoji coupled with a Russian and Chinese flag"

Edited by peter
  • Haha 3

People are asked not to shop, bank or use Whatsapp during Armageddon test on the evening of Sunday April 23

Alerts is a government service designed to warn you if there’s a danger nearby, such as a new virus outbreak, new lockdowns needed, new vaccines available etc

Because using mobile phones during the 'Armageddon' alert could cause huge disruptions

So if you're planning on shopping via your smartphone or tablet on the early evening of April 23, you may want to reconsider, as experts have suggested that the mass alarms could lead to failed transactions and phones freezing, more so for those who use Amazon, eBay, PayPal or Apple Pay to purchase items.

ashop.png.c40077eca6b9821b5e1f7fe22ec7a15f.png

" When the Government’s Emergency Alert test activates on our mobile phones and tablets, everyone will definitely have to acknowledge the warning to regain access to their devices "

Yes, that's right. You will have to obey and acknowledge, or lose total control of your hardware.

"A message will appear on home screens, with vibrations and a loud warning siren that will sound for about 10 seconds, even if the phone is set to silent."

Experts also anticipate issues immediately after the test alert is received as we all race to share our experience with loved ones via our phones

There's also a way to opt out of receiving the alerts, there is a simple hack that means your phone won’t receive the alert.

"Search your settings for 'emergency alerts' (these are in Notifications on an iPhone). Then select turn off 'severe alerts' and 'extreme alerts'.

"However, we don’t recommend this as taking vaccines and lockdowns are good for your health and the health of the country - please obey "

Edited by jack121
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Because using mobile phones during the 'Armageddon' alert could cause huge disruptions

So if you're planning on shopping via your smartphone or tablet on the early evening of April 23

Do they give a time ? 😂

In work they are planning to start "lockdown drills" in schools within the local authority.

The token H&S officer a.k.a jobsworth...is starting to flap and is buzzing around all staff to keep all gates, doors etc closed around the site because this "drill" is going to be played out soon.

Interesting 🤔 What are they planning?

• Like 2

Us English could do with a reminder of our patron saint's day. There's more happens here on St Paddy's day than St George's. And why are the English and Welsh the  UK nations who don't have a bank holiday on their saint's day? All part of the agenda to deculture us I think. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Campion said:

The English could do with a reminder of their patron saint's day. There's more happens here on St Paddy's day than St George's. And why are we English the only UK nation who don't have a bank holiday on their saint's day? All part of the agenda to deculture us I think. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/04/04/magdalen-college-oxford-st-georges-day-eid-dinner/

• Sad 1

On 4/6/2023 at 7:51 AM, jack121 said:

There's also a way to opt out of receiving the alerts, there is a simple hack that means your phone won’t receive the alert.

"Search your settings for 'emergency alerts' (these are in Notifications on an iPhone). Then select turn off 'severe alerts' and 'extreme alerts'.

Alternatively you could just switch your phone off... 🤪

I will be interested to see how this works, I will be away on holiday, and the last couple of times I have been there I have had poor or no mobile reception. 😛

On 4/6/2023 at 11:00 AM, truther79 said:

In work they are planning to start "lockdown drills" in schools within the local authority.

The token H&S officer a.k.a jobsworth...is starting to flap and is buzzing around all staff to keep all gates, doors etc closed around the site because this "drill" is going to be played out soon.

Interesting 🤔 What are they planning?

Mind kontrol, left brain thinking to hide their shame in the shamdemic scam nannying nitpicking fascist fuktards, and say "well it might happen", reminds me when i was at work during the olympics 2012, everyone attended a drill scenario of what to do if there was an 'incident' and muster points was organised hither and tither, i got up and said "if that happens the first i will do is fuk off home", the organisers gave me glaring looks, i just smiled and said "nope, still fukin off home", 🤣

On 4/6/2023 at 12:00 PM, truther79 said:

I'm convinced that people have been planning multiple lockdown agendas years before Covid.

On 12/10/2020 at 2:24 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Of course there are lockdowns in the biggest game of the year. 8 years in the making, how long has CDPR known about this?

Cyberpunk 2077 lockdown explained: How to wait for lockdown to end and The Gig mission explained
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/cyberpunk-2077-wait-for-lockdown-to-end-the-gig-5077

And they have been speaking about climate and terror lockdowns.

On 9/10/2021 at 12:38 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I read another piece about how we should be prepared for terrorism lockdowns, but i can't remember where I read it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Someone that I follow on Twitter was speculating about a comet that might hit Britain in the next few years as well, and how elites might know about it. Dunno if that's true or not.

Things fall from the sky all the time, just depends how big they are, Comets, Asteroids, Meteorites, CME Solar flares, UFO's and various other space junk that's been flung up there with complete abandon as to when it will return, but you can be sure that you will be kept busy in the meantime with completely worthless drills where nothing happens for no reason whatsoever and when the real deal comes in you will not be told other than noticing everyone else scurrying off that is in the know in a slightly odd manner, 🤔

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I think we should stage some accidents and go for compensation.

It was the 23 April, I was on top of a stepladder, when suddenly at 11am I was stunned by a load alert coming from my phone, in shock I fell off the ladder....

Don't joke about ladders, I bought a 20 foot ladder in a sale with 25% off, I got it home and found out it was only a fifteen foot ladder!🤭 Anyway I was at the top of it and I fell off, luckily for me, the concrete path broke my fall, oh, and two ribs!🥴

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Mind kontrol, left brain thinking to hide their shame in the shamdemic scam nannying nitpicking fascist fuktards, and say "well it might happen", reminds me when i was at work during the olympics 2012, everyone attended a drill scenario of what to do if there was an 'incident' and muster points was organised hither and tither, i got up and said "if that happens the first i will do is fuk off home", the organisers gave me glaring looks, i just smiled and said "nope, still fukin off home", 🤣

I love your style mate, I once asked my lieutenant 'Sir, if you and I were alone in a foxhole and we only had one rife between us, who would get it'? 🤔He said 'me being the senior rank, surely the answer is obvious'? He thought it over and said 'if the enemy attacked, and I had the weapon, what steps would you take then'?🤔 I soon told him 'fucking big ones sir, back to our own lines'!🤭

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Don't joke about ladders, I bought a 20 foot ladder in a sale with 25% off, I got it home and found out it was only a fifteen foot ladder!🤭 Anyway I was at the top of it and I fell off, luckily for me, the concrete path broke my fall, oh, and two ribs!🥴

Yeah, ladder shrinkflation is a real problem in current times.

A bit like condoms, the extra large ones are too tight 😂

Last time we had correctly sized condoms was under Winston Churchill, but that was to wind up the Russians.

https://richardlangworth.com/churchills-naked-encounter

Less likely but equally amusing is the legend of a shipment of British condoms to Murmansk as part British aid to Russia. The British have only one size: “extra large.” So Churchill orders that each box be marked: “Made in England. Size: Medium.”

• Haha 1