UK Armageddon Alarm Test

On 3/12/2023 at 8:01 AM, janey777 said:

It is starting to look as though all these things are purely designed to make us feel fear.  David Icke has been right all along.  Everything from this to when there was cattle food and mouth around year 2000 and they were hauling upside down cows away, even though that disease didn't actually kill cattle and they would have recovered from it. Strange how all these scares pop up and then disappear again quickly.

And 20 foot of snow, bird flu, -15 temperatures, food shortages and internet and utilities all going down....total fearmongering.

What exactly do they expect people to do when this alarm goes off? Hide under the table?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Public emergency alerts to be sent to all UK mobile phones

Phone users will have to acknowledge the alert before they can use other features on their devices.

A message will appear on the home screens of people's devices during the test, with vibration and a loud warning sound that will ring for about 10 seconds - even if the phone is set to silent.

WTF?!

I reckon, THIS is the real reason.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

That very thought occurred to me earlier whilst out walking. Isn't the London Marathon soon?

Thousands of participants will take on the 2023 TCS London Marathon on Sunday 23 April

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Thousands of participants will take on the 2023 TCS London Marathon on Sunday 23 April

Is there a confirmed date for this emergency alert test? (I can't find one) If it happened to be on Sunday 23 April then I think I'd be sure to avoid London that day. Shades of Boston 2013 perhaps.

19 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Is there a confirmed date for this emergency alert test? (I can't find one) If it happened to be on Sunday 23 April then I think I'd be sure to avoid London that day. Shades of Boston 2013 perhaps.

thats what the bbc link above says

The test is expected to take place in the early evening of 23 April.

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Expect more ambulances and you guessed it.....sudden.....

The lesson is.... if you are jabbed, don't run.

oh well....

5 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

Just to ramp up the fear? WW3 and all that?

By the time they sent a text to say 'A gigantic astroid is about to hit the Earth in 6 mins 66 seconds.' What can you do than panic? 🤔😁

Anyway, my phones are most likely off anyway. No need to change the setting.

But we won't receive the emergency alert txt till 23rd April..... :classic_unsure:

13 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Do you think mums dot net people are aware of this? May be we should scare them 😁 since the government is already doing it.

drop a post "you've seen the kingsman right?"

i ask myself do i need a military helmet for when the shtf 😁

On 3/19/2023 at 7:45 PM, bamboozooka said:

drop a post "you've seen the kingsman right?"

i ask myself do i need a military helmet for when the shtf 😁

No, just hide under the table.

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

I've done that. Have any of you not done that yet?

I haven't. There is no such thing as notification on 2G phone. You either receive txt or not.

Is that the noise/frequency that'll have us all foaming at the mouth when we hear it then! Or will it be kill everyone around you, the more the better. Or one big round of sudden adult death syndrome! Maybe it'll make everyone who hears it do a hissy, fit, tantrum dance before exploding. Everyone stuped and petrified!

Where's this emergency alert been all these years....now they want one.

Oooo my minds gone wild with all the possible scenarios. Each day that goes by I see them getting cuntier and cuntier.

• 2 weeks later...