Jump to content

UK Armageddon Alarm Test


Recommended Posts

UK will test frightening 'Armageddon alarm' within weeks which will see thousands of people's phones flash and set off alarms

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11849317/UK-test-frightening-Armageddon-alarm-weeks.html

 

Will it say this is a test? Can I delete it?

Yet more attempted fear.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

UK will test frightening 'Armageddon alarm' within weeks which will see thousands of people's phones flash and set off alarms

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11849317/UK-test-frightening-Armageddon-alarm-weeks.html

 

Will it sat this is a test? Can I delete it?

Yet more attempted fear.

 

No doubt they are paving the way for their fake alien show 👽

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is starting to look as though all these things are purely designed to make us feel fear.  David Icke has been right all along.  Everything from this to when there was cattle food and mouth around year 2000 and they were hauling upside down cows away, even though that disease didn't actually kill cattle and they would have recovered from it. Strange how all these scares pop up and then disappear again quickly.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Good job my old phone cant do shit and its mostly off. What a laugh this is, i didnt fall for there convid so they can fuck themselves.

 

EXTERMINATE......😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2023 at 6:59 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

UK will test frightening 'Armageddon alarm' within weeks which will see thousands of people's phones flash and set off alarms

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11849317/UK-test-frightening-Armageddon-alarm-weeks.html

 

Will it say this is a test? Can I delete it?

Yet more attempted fear.

What can be worse than covid nearby... 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Apparently, this is the siren that will play:   🤣

 

 

 

I lasted 01:08

I know a song that will get on yer nerves, get on yer nerves, you put the freshness back, you put the freshness back, you put the freshness back, when you do the shack an💥

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yup...

 

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR....

 

 

BE AFRAID

 

VERY AFRAID

 

...honestly, just fuck off will ya.

 

 

 

You didn't consider the Tsunami Warning for Sir David King.................could happen anytime in the next 10,000 years (or tomorrow 🤣 - definitely cancelling my trip to Bournemouth)

 

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

I lasted 01:08

I know a song that will get on yer nerves, get on yer nerves, you put the freshness back, you put the freshness back, you put the freshness back, when you do the shack an💥

 

I finished it, but now it's stuck in my head. I'm going to have to get drunk or fly to the US and get stoned with Prince Harry.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

I finished it, but now it's stuck in my head. I'm going to have to get drunk or fly to the US and get stoned with Prince Harry.

 

This verse is a curse.

Its in your head until you're dead.

🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Public emergency alerts to be sent to all UK mobile phones

 

Phone users will have to acknowledge the alert before they can use other features on their devices.

 

A message will appear on the home screens of people's devices during the test, with vibration and a loud warning sound that will ring for about 10 seconds - even if the phone is set to silent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Public emergency alerts to be sent to all UK mobile phones

 

Phone users will have to acknowledge the alert before they can use other features on their devices.

 

A message will appear on the home screens of people's devices during the test, with vibration and a loud warning sound that will ring for about 10 seconds - even if the phone is set to silent.

 

What if they are driving and crash?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am going to switch my phone off before this "event". I would encourage everyone to do the same to show them we do not give the f...

If we can do this en masse to ignore them even better. Let it be the mass response for their uncontrolled intrusiveness into our lives. Let's tell them this way to f... off! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a coup for our wonderful trustworthy overlords.

 

They can make sure that everyone is informed to return their recalled pork pies or that there is a new scariant in town - or better yet,here come the flying saucers so make your way to the dea..,er,safety camps for a meal and a close haircut...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...