Well, I wonder what is causing it? DUH!

CarpeDiem

Can you believe this? What a joke. Talk about ignoring the f*in obvious! Makes my p!55 boil🤬🤬🤬

Could this be addressing the problem (awareness of it now gathering pace) but not addressing the true cause, to try and lead people away from the real and obvious killer.

For me this is a great sign more and more people are now understanding what has happened and MSM is trying to deflect. 

To all those responsible, who took part and coerced others………….Your time is coming…..but more importantly…..so is OURS. WE will make sure every single one of you are held to account. Wether it be a year from now or twenty years from now…..the truth will out and you will be held to account, and I look forward to that day.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/21618494/australians-deaths-excess-uk/

Edited by CarpeDiem
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, webtrekker said:

And why has no reasonable explanation yet been expounded as to why there were virtually NO FLU DEATHS during the Covid years?

COVID = FLU!

Simple!

And instead of using Lemsip to ease the symptoms, they're using an injectable bio-weapon. There's progress for you.

• Like 2