Jump to content

The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. What do you think?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Just to add the wef have nothing to offer as they are nothing but second hand car dealers, setting out their stall as a time share sales idiot would, their only offer is to steal everything from you as in "you will own nothing" because you were so stupid to give it to them, and "you will be happy" meaning go fuk yourselves because you gave it to us in the first place, enjoy.

 

I think you are generous calling them second hand car dealers, but it's hard to deny that governments are following their lead. Face masks, social distancing, 15 min cities, and the proposed social credit system has their fingerprints all over it.  Hell, they've infiltrated government positions and cabinets with their "Young Global Leaders" and claim to have over a 50% majority in some countries. I don't have high (or any) regards for the WEF, but they are influential because of the money they command. They can use their money to help politicians that want to "play ball" with them; and conversely they can ruin ones that don't. This is another good reason to abandon the use of money.

 

I could be wrong, but the way I've always taken their "you will be happy" phrase is in reference to transhumanism .......... that they have or will have the ability to plant happy thoughts in your mind. You've probably heard this Harari character from the WEF talking about hacking the human animal:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian said:

My government presently guarantees that our bank does not do that unless they have a just and legal cause.

 

Your government guarantees to inflate the value away, which it has done for as long as there have been thieves masquerading as government, diligently.

 

1 hour ago, Gnostic Christian said:

When we join the world bank

 

Excuse me, should that not be 'YOU' join the world bank, whats with the 'WE' statement, i do not agree to your offer of contract.

 

1 hour ago, Gnostic Christian said:

It has to guarantee the wealth to your government, and that is the opposite of confiscation

 

 

Guaranteeing wealth to a government does not help anyone except that which calls itself government, so therefore it has already been confiscated by your own logic.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JCP said:

 

I think you are generous calling them second hand car dealers, but it's hard to deny that governments are following their lead. Face masks, social distancing, 15 min cities, and the proposed social credit system has their fingerprints all over it.  Hell, they've infiltrated government positions and cabinets with their "Young Global Leaders" and claim to have over a 50% majority in some countries. I don't have high (or any) regards for the WEF, but they are influential because of the money they command. They can use their money to help politicians that want to "play ball" with them; and conversely they can ruin ones that don't. This is another good reason to abandon the use of money.

 

I could be wrong, but the way I've always taken their "you will be happy" phrase is in reference to transhumanism .......... that they have or will have the ability to plant happy thoughts in your mind. You've probably heard this Harari character from the WEF talking about hacking the human animal:

 

 

 

 

You will be happy and own nothing is simply a catch phrase slogan to wow the mases with, that promptly said fuk u, and fuk off, as we the peoples catch phrase sloganeering back atcha, ohhhh look at the pretty graphics it looks so next century, YAWN, i could do better with wax crayons and a class full of drunks, 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Your government guarantees to inflate the value away, which it has done for as long as there have been thieves masquerading as government, diligently.

 

 

Excuse me, should that not be 'YOU' join the world bank, whats with the 'WE' statement, i do not agree to your offer of contract.

 

 

 

Guaranteeing wealth to a government does not help anyone except that which calls itself government, so therefore it has already been confiscated by your own logic.

Again, a claim without a quote.

 

Fuck off and take your lies.

 

Regards

DL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, JCP said:

Harari character from the WEF talking about hacking the human animal:

 

I have a poster about that, and i am offended that he should equate myself a conscious emotional self aware being with God given rights bestowed upon me from birth as an, ANIMAL, pretty disgusting language to use if you ask me.

 

yuval2.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

That is what reparations are all about. White giving to others.

 

One would expect whites to be underrepresented because thy are the ones who need to pay for the reparations.

 

How the fuck are you thinking? Do you want non-whites to glorify it's oppressors?

 

Regards

DL

 

Anti-white.  In which legal system is an alleged offence prosecuted against descendants, or against a whole group instead of the specific perpetrators? All cultures and races I can think of did bad things  in the past. White races have also been at the forefront of attempts to create better countries, and better relations between countries. Creating a better world now is what matters. If everyone claims reparations for all the historical evils, we will get bogged down in an infinite debate about who oppressed who. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

That is what reparations are all about. White giving to others.

 

When you add up all the govt overseas aid, NGOs, private charity and money channelled through global organisations like the UN, that's been given by white countries to non-white over the last century or so, that's a lot of help. If you're in the game of retrospective projection of current moral standards onto history, which the left-wing revisionists like to do, then we can simply rebadge all that and call it reparations already paid, line drawn under. Now we can go back to looking after our own and stop interfering in other countries.  
  

If anyone still feels guilty they're free to make voluntary charity donations like the Trevelyans. Otherwise, we've got enough problems here to spend our own taxpayers' money on. 


https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/uk-must-pay-reparation-to-caribbean-countries-for-hideous-slavery-say-mps/ar-AA18mJ1h?ocid=Peregrine&cvid=df335e1ee3ca449f9537a823e77a184d&ei=13 

Edited by Campion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Campion said:

we will get bogged down in an infinite debate about who oppressed who. 

I doubt that.

 

And yes, if grand dad or his dad burned out a colored business just to end competition, as was done in many states, those white lineages owe restitution. 

 

It would likely not be possible to get to individual levels of restitution, but the nation looking at restitution of any kind, must do something in terms of returning spoils to the right side.

 

Whites have to engage in positive discrimination.

 

Regards

DL  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Campion said:

Now we can go back to looking after our own and stop interfering in other countries.  

Inward looking blinds you to the interference we all give to each other as we slowly destroy our eco systems.

 

Don't think global, and fear modernizing to a one world system, like all of your ilk do.

 

Regards

DL

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

I doubt that.

 

And yes, if grand dad or his dad burned out a colored business just to end competition, as was done in many states, those white lineages owe restitution. 

 

It would likely not be possible to get to individual levels of restitution, but the nation looking at restitution of any kind, must do something in terms of returning spoils to the right side.

 

Whites have to engage in positive discrimination.

 

Regards

DL  

 

So your proposal is that this new principle of historically unprosecuted crimes being judged against future generations, applies to only white-on-black crime?  That itself would be a crime under current equality laws. So the law would have to prosecute itself! One of these laws would need to go, which would you prefer to get rid of, discrimination or equality?  

 

There's already laws for equal opportunities, and there has been huge progress in the last half century or so. The justification for discrimination (I don't call it positive) used to be that equal opportunities isn't working quickly enough. But now that we are nearly there in terms of non-whites getting into previously white institutions like the BBC (and by the way I don't see it working the other way round) the argument has shifted to one of reparations rather than equality.  It looks to me like the progressives who push this stuff don't really believe what they're saying, (or are perhaps being manipulated by others), because as soon as they achieve anything they change the goalposts like this.  It looks to me like the agenda is more anti-white than pro-ethics. 

Edited by Campion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

Inward looking blinds you to the interference we all give to each other as we slowly destroy our eco systems.

 

Don't think global, and fear modernizing to a one world system, like all of your ilk do.

 

Regards

DL

 

Regular people poorer countries have always asked for freedom and independence from superpower interference, such as the British empire, or US and USSR imperialism, which is what I mean by interference. They are however keen on having fair trade arrangements and mutual support with things like security. To be respected as equals. However the globalists and oligarchs who have the power to make the decisions want systems that benefit the elite, not the ordinary folk. 

Edited by Campion
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Campion said:

It looks to me like the agenda is more anti-white than pro-ethics. 

It is as it should be, given how the white are still trying to screw the non-whites by denying them full equality.

 

Would you prefer or see more justice in anti-black or anti-non-whites?

 

If you think things are anywhere equal across the board now, look again.

 

Regards

DL

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gnostic Christian said:

It is as it should be, given how the white are still trying to screw the non-whites by denying them full equality.

 

Would you prefer or see more justice in anti-black or anti-non-whites?

 

If you think things are anywhere equal across the board now, look again.

 

Regards

DL

 

I'm struggling to see anywhere were white folks even have self-determination. You're naive as hell.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm starting to think the people in this video had a point about Gnostics.

https://archive.org/details/9-fxgbgb-dxi-1-p

 

It's pretty fitting as well because it touches on what's to come with this stupid supremacist world gov idea. Let people rule themselves. The world is too diverse to keep everyone happy under such an idea, but I have a feeling that you know that.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Campion said:

 

Regular people poorer countries have always asked for freedom and independence from superpower interference, such as the British empire, or US and USSR imperialism, which is what I mean by interference. They are however keen on having fair trade arrangements and mutual support with things like security. To be respected as equals. However the globalists and oligarchs who have the power to make the decisions want systems that benefit the elite, not the ordinary folk. 

 

Short sweet and to the point, what @Campion said 👆

And it is worth noting that most of the ills of today come from this epic struggle for dominance, but really only achieving a détente of equilibrium of force that is constantly being undermined by nefarious actors who operate on the side lines through un-elected unaccountable corporations organisations and individual actors whom do so with the full protection from the consequences of their actions for the ideology that currently occupies their pathetic minds which is notions of total control over Mankind, in short notions of slavery, the mother weffers language is absolutely loaded with this intention and recently had the nerve to be on stage under a symbol that can only be described as a swastika, all of which began at the beginning of the 1900's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

And yes, if grand dad or his dad burned out a colored business just to end competition, as was done in many states, those white lineages owe restitution.

 

You do realise that people of all colours do this today, even against their own shades of colour, which reveals a very flawed logic that can only be described of having been activated by someone else and pointing to an incident to make it look as unique and therefore a play on victimisation for the free hand out mob.

 

21 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

It would likely not be possible to get to individual levels of restitution, but the nation looking at restitution of any kind, must do something in terms of returning spoils to the right side.

 

Start with this fother mucker, as far as i know this bunch of bandits owes everyone on planet stupid a very big apology, looks a shade of white that you keep bangin on about too, what say you?

 

genghis-khan-jpg.jpg.590a34b4ce7fd123aff3fd11418ce317.jpg

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gnostic Christian said:

It is as it should be, given how the white are still trying to screw the non-whites by denying them full equality.

 

Would you prefer or see more justice in anti-black or anti-non-whites?

 

If you think things are anywhere equal across the board now, look again.

 

Regards

DL 

 

Who's screwing who, can you be more specific? 

Edited by Campion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...