The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. What do you think?

11 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

what else is there as an accounting method

To me, the only accounting that needs to take place is what is in stock, what's coming into stock , and what's going out to distribution. If everything is free, there is no need to account for any payments. We don't need money ......... it's worthless paper. What we need are the things that money buys. By taking money out of the equation, the desire to manipulate, steal, cheat, or rob, goes away. It eliminates all motivation to do so and almost all crime (except of course crimes of passion).

I feel confident that most people are against a move away from capitalism since it's the only system they've ever known and what they're used to, but there will be a change. That change will either be one of our choosing, or the one the WEF envisions. I only ask people to imagine a system that is the most equitable to all before it all comes tumbling down. 

I like to imagine that if we all had arrived on this planet yesterday, what kind of social and economic system would we create? My bet is that it would look nothing like capitalism, musical chairs, or a pyramid scheme, like we have today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JCP said:

To me, the only accounting that needs to take place is what is in stock, what's coming into stock , and what's going out to distribution. If everything is free, there is no need to account for any payments. We don't need money ......... it's worthless paper. What we need are the things that money buys. By taking money out of the equation, the desire to manipulate, steal, cheat, or rob, goes away. It eliminates all motivation to do so and almost all crime (except of course crimes of passion).

I feel confident that most people are against a move away from capitalism since it's the only system they've ever known and what they're used to, but there will be a change. That change will either be one of our choosing, or the one the WEF envisions. I only ask people to imagine a system that is the most equitable to all before it all comes tumbling down. 

I like to imagine that if we all had arrived on this planet yesterday, what kind of social and economic system would we create? My bet is that it would look nothing like capitalism, musical chairs, or a pyramid scheme, like we have today.

Ahhh, i see where you're going and i don't think we are there yet, but we can dream, 👍

But we do have to realise that value exists and is important, 🤔

5 hours ago, JCP said:

That change will either be one of our choosing, or the one the WEF envisions

Just to add the wef have nothing to offer as they are nothing but second hand car dealers, setting out their stall as a time share sales idiot would, their only offer is to steal everything from you as in "you will own nothing" because you were so stupid to give it to them, and "you will be happy" meaning go fuk yourselves because you gave it to us in the first place, enjoy.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Campion said:

under-represent white people. 

That is what reparations are all about. White giving to others.

One would expect whites to be underrepresented because thy are the ones who need to pay for the reparations.

How the fuck are you thinking? Do you want non-whites to glorify it's oppressors?

Regards

DL

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gnostic Christian said:

A horrible and dumb as dirt notion.

Who will build the roads?

Regards

DL

There are alternatives other than the direct taxation of a living soul, get rid of this indentured burden forced upon a Man or Woman from birth and your life is now back under your control.

There can be no such rights without an enforcing mechanism.

Why do you promote what does not exist?

Regards

DL

It's called the Law, your God given rights are bestowed upon you from birth being born of Woman, those rights are a restraint upon those that would willfully trespass and transgress against you me and anyone else and tells the world that does not care and those that would dare to harm and force for their own gain and pleasure at the expense of everyone else, to back off, you do not fight for those rights, but you must defend and protect them at all costs even for another that is being trampled upon as though were worthless scum, look up what do you see, as far as anyone can say with having no proof to show, Mankind is a miracle of making, the only example of conscious, emotional self aware life in existence, and you dismiss this as nothing more than trash to trample upon, if you do think this way i would suggest you look within to find the answer that will mend your ways.

Show me the proof of non existence that you speak of, with respect to the above, the nothingness that currently occupies your mind body and soul?

One would expect whites to be underrepresented because thy are the ones who need to pay for the reparations.

There is a huge problem with that logic of thinking, come again, who is being forced to pay for things that have nothing whatsoever to do with things that 'may' have occurred according to some history books, who is it that was oppressed and who is it that did the oppressing? white people you say, show me these white people whom are directly responsible for the outrage, if you can not then, you are every bit as guilty as the ones that pulled the scam known as convid, and nothing more than a play on victimisation for a free hand out merchant, in other words a charlatan peddling words of scorn for people denoted as being white, how white does one have to be to qualify to pay into your scam?

29 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

There are alternatives other than the direct taxation of a living soul, get rid of this indentured burden forced upon a Man or Woman from birth and your life is now back under your control.

It's called the Law, your God given rights are bestowed upon you from birth being born of Woman, those rights are a restraint upon those that would willfully trespass and transgress against you me and anyone else and tells the world that does not care and those that would dare to harm and force for their own gain and pleasure at the expense of everyone else, to back off, you do not fight for those rights, but you must defend and protect them at all costs even for another that is being trampled upon as though were worthless scum, look up what do you see, as far as anyone can say with having no proof to show, Mankind is a miracle of making, the only example of conscious, emotional self aware life in existence, and you dismiss this as nothing more than trash to trample upon, if you do think this way i would suggest you look within to find the answer that will mend your ways.

Show me the proof of non existence that you speak of, with respect to the above, the nothingness that currently occupies your mind body and soul?

I do not think the foolish way you seem to think you see in what I put.

When in doubt, use guotes, ask questions, instead of spewing an intelligible bunch of words.

Regards

DL

22 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

who is it that did the oppressing?

All who could, and most colonial powers were white.

That oppression continues, thanks mostly to white over non-white.

The rich are reducing that oppression over the longer measure of time, but I know for a fact that we can speed things up with a global bank.

Think of the profits and how such would reduce the oppression from tax criminals against all of us honest tax payers.

That is a lot of oppression to rid ourselves of. Right?

Regards

DL

11 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian said:

I do not think the foolish way you seem to think you see in what I put.

When in doubt, use guotes, ask questions, instead of spewing an intelligible bunch of words.

Regards

DL

It's from the heart, mine still speaks to me and my head agrees and seeks to prove.

47 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Now would you mind answering this simple question i have asked above 👆.

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

It's from the heart, mine still speaks to me and my head agrees and seeks to prove.

Now would you mind answering this simple question i have asked above 👆.

Thanks to your your head, ( you should use the word mind), controls your heart, so of course it will always agree with what you have made it to feel.

You seem surprised.

On how you see spacetime and physical matter, if that is what you are talking, are you saying I came from nothing?

Regards

DL

3 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian said:

That oppression continues, thanks mostly to white over non-white.

And in which region of the world are you referring to, and if not the whole world then you have to agree that the opposite is also true where the demographics favour non white people.

5 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian said:

The rich are reducing that oppression over the longer measure of time, but I know for a fact that we can speed things up with a global bank.

I have absolutely no idea about a global bank and neither would i champion or promote one, to do so is to create the very problems that is wrong in the world today, the confiscation of personal wealth and health along side it to be managed by those that deem themselves to be trustworthy, fox meet chickens, BUK BWAARK, are you insane, said the chicken.

Just now, Gnostic Christian said:

Is this a logical fallacy?

If not, I have the proof of God's non-existence, in my hand, as I type this.

Prove me wrong.

Regards

DL

Certainly, with this simple question, do you know everything in the whole of existence?

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

the confiscation of personal wealth

??

My government presently guarantees that our bank does not do that unless they have a just and legal cause.

When we join the world bank, I am sure that that clause, or one close enough, will be a part of the banks mandate.

It has to guarantee the wealth to your government, and that is the opposite of confiscation.

Regards

DL

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Who are these whites that you speak of? Not everyone that looks white is white. Crazy, I know.

We whites know who we are, whatever shade or shape we be.

We are the ones who will get ours when the next generation comes into power.

As in the spectrum, black has to assert itself and overcome white, before the desired national and international rainbows colors of peoples can manifest.

Regards

DL

6 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian said:

We whites know who we are,

Well, I know who I am, part of the founding stock of these isles, the same people that have been living under the boot of the Normans and their money lenders since 1066. And I know that people that wear our face were heavily involved in that colonialism too but never get the blame.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

54 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well, I know who I am, part of the founding stock of these isles, the same people that have been living under the boot of the Normans and their money lenders since 1066. And I know that people that wear our face were heavily involved in that colonialism too but never get the blame.

Yeah, fuk the normans, what have they ever done for us, oh yeah strip farming and starvation, sounds like slavery to me, reparations reparations you norman normal normies, 🤣

edit: and who was it that was behind that invasion, the vatican, can't keep their grubby hands to themselves can they, MEH!

Edited by sock muppet