Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

Good news for the royals :  the WEF, the UN and governments around the world are pouring millions into legitimizing Pedophilia.

Apparently the bar for deciding sexual consent is random and does not take into account love and feeling, according to the LGBTQ as they dress 6 year old children in black stockings and make them strut down the streets calling for free love and acceptance of all

Democrat senator karen bergstein is calling for paedos not to be jailed, and to be given sex dolls of little children, to provide relief and understanding

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Good news for the royals :  the WEF, the UN and governments around the world are pouring millions into legitimizing Pedophilia.

Apparently the bar for deciding sexual consent is random and does not take into account love and feeling, according to the LGBTQ as they dress 6 year old children in black stockings and make them strut down the streets calling for free love and acceptance of all

Democrat senator karen bergstein is calling for paedos not to be jailed, and to be given sex dolls of little children, to provide relief and understanding

Seems completely about justifying censorship of anyone with an opinion against the establishment.

WEF using censorship to protect themselves whilst hiding behind virtue signalling “righteous action”. Which of course it isn’t. It’s despicable and sickening but it is how they’re psychologically framing this. This is deigned to divide and rule and trigger people…

Seems like something very similar to what Freemasons/Israel/Zionists do to anyone who calls out them out by branding them “antisemitic”…

It’s also similar to the triggering and gaslighting through the media of how month after month we are apparently having the hottest month on record because this is designed to justify a major “Climate Change event” - really geoengineering…

IMG-5407.jpg

CHANGE - Climate Change

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Here's MP angela rayner getting in on the act

Screenshot2024-07-09at09-51-32(9)Home_X.png.6a45c4caa91dd136e9ac66071ac8aa07.png

This likewise is taking the piss, mocking and laughing in our face of COVID.

Stay home, lockdown because we are all going to pass on a virus which doesn’t actually exist beyond political rhetoric to aid engineer what these death cult alphabet scumbags would like to achieve… Yet they have shifted this rhetoric to being about HIV apparently. Yet as I say, this is mocking anyone who knows about the complete scam of COVID designed to mock us or anyone with half a brain 🧠 

IMG-5428.jpg

Will Smith believes HIV virus was created by US Government

^ Will Smith makes another appearance above ^

Jimmy Savile also happens to make an appearance here… Some synchronicity here…

Never broadcast Channel 4 News report from 1998 challenges existence of HIV 'virus' and highlights anomalies between different HIV test kits. SOUND FAMILIAR??

HIV/AIDS narrative also remember that here…

“Trust”

Being a key word in relation to Assange symbolism 

Queen - Of Heaven - Whore of Babylon

Prince - Of Darkness - Antichrist 

Queen - Seven Seas Of Rhye (Official Lyric Video)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2024 at 1:36 AM, DannyUK said:

Yes I see what you mean…

Whilst I have never played the game I have watched the movie…

Also posted on it a few times in relation to the vaccine 💉 and that logo is interesting.

✌️ V down arrow and a circle encompassing “everyone” associated with a vaccine 💉 

IMG-5343.jpg

This could also being interpreted that the vaccine is the way out of the void/abyss

It seems to suggest that the super solider program/drugs is one and the same with summoning demons/the living dead creating hell on earth.

This i see as an intermediary being created between the realm of the djinn and ours through transhumanism. That such is what is being attempted and symbolically suggested…

This is connected with the moon acting as some sort of amplifier, gateway, bridge...

Likewise, Kate Middleton has been associated with this High Priestess/Moon Goddess symbolism as though she is such a bridge for something.

This being the same for all High Priestess/Moon Goddess symbolism, and for some reason she has definitely been associated with it.

Even if you only take into account “My Fair Lady”. In this context she acts as a bridge or intermediary between the class system/structure being from the gutter, made to mingle unnoticed amongst the “higher elite” social class/structure. This is what the struggle of the movie is based around if only a lighthearted way.

Just in the same context that this High Priestess/Moon Goddess may act as a bridge between man and other realms/state of being/consciousness.

Through the Nordic tradition this is associated with the Rainbow Bridge/Bifrost. Which I would suggest is connected with the moon.

Which amplifies both negative and positive energy. But it seems this knowledge for positive intent has been distorted and is largely understood by a bunch of Satanists these days. The heart is seen as a shackle by this death cult and responsible for all pain, as if it is an obstacle to be overcome “Max Pain/Max Payne”.

An anchor ⚓️ dragging us down to overcome or basically throw into the abyss as if weighing us down… Which means it is stopping this death cult from manufacturing their controlled methods of evolution which is really a devolution. This is all about shutting down our higher states of consciousness and is a war upon the heart and the heavens.

Free the Pain/Freda Payne - leave the heart behind. Enter the world/realm of transhumanism. Protect your heart above all things…

Even though the pretext of the Valkyrie through the movie are most definitely Christian and not the original context where they act more like angels in hell, allowing/guiding people/souls to pass through the abyss. Rather than trying to drag them into it, creating Satans army as they’re used in the movie…

Maybe the two are again one in the same, that some people they do drag into hell whilst others they act as guides offering protection through hell rather than being evil, more like wrathful deities. Who's to say otherwise… I’d would have thought if one is true, then both are true. But these are my feeling/thought on the subject. Hope they help…

BTW a lot of this symbolism exiting around the abyss are associated with drowning…

This potentially comes into the angle of flooding in the USA 🇺🇸 I have been tracking.

Some of this is coming to us through Kate Middleton. Like the torrential downpour of rain that occurred and likely a few other things I have associated elsewhere if you’re interested. Kate Middleton “High Priestess”

Such as the High Priestess/Moon Goddess being associated with water also 🌊 

This is all going to manufactured around the idea of Climate Change. Entering the new technocratic surveillance system NWO etc but also by making people actually desire bringing about this state as if a good idea/solution. Through a phoney idea of peace ☮️✌️🕊️ 

Alot of this is associated here through several posts…

Some posts you maybe interested in…

My Fair Lady

IMG-5339.jpg

🌑🌉 “She’s a Bridge - She’s a Rainbow” 🌁🌈

The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow (Official Lyric Video)

IMG-5340.jpg

The Broken Bridge and the Dream, Dali 1945

Seemingly going around within circles symbolic of life and death, a bridge to nowhere, no one knows… Beach Bardo - the intermediary place/plane of existence…

David Bowie - Moonage Daydream Trailer

Some crossovers here - Moon Goddess Bridge Symbolism

That 1st picture you posted - if the chaps were dressed a bit more bizarrely, it would be like a clip from the UK's flaming Eurovision Song Contest entry. 🫣

The stuff of nightmares.

Anyhoo, I wonder if William will be masquerading as a human again at the Euro Cup semi's tomorrow.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

That 1st picture you posted - if the chaps were dressed a bit more bizarrely, it would be like a clip from the UK's flaming Eurovision Song Contest entry. 🫣

The stuff of nightmares.

Anyhoo, I wonder if William will be masquerading as a human again at the Euro Cup semi's tomorrow.

IMG-5429.jpg

@xpwales Eurovision we have discussed mostly last year you maybe interested…

Obvious Corona/Eclipse symbolism feeding the ritual narrative…

All of which seems to be about this geoengineered storm/flood within the US particularly and so much eclipse symbolism exists from COVID and through the latest April 8th Eclipse over the USA 🇺🇸 This symbolism is coming through many people and platforms…

Kate and the weather at trooping of the colour also compared to the unbelievable heat in Saudi Arabia and all the Umbrella duality between cold/heat etc and Sunak giving his speech of the coming 4th July General Election Date and getting drenched through the rain all feeds into these games of deception being used to influence…

Uncertainty/Unpredictability - “Climate Change” 

This was calculated and not by accident at all…

So I already know people won’t understand how or why this is related to the Royals and it is perhaps best discussed elsewhere in full as these are agendas overlapping which are hard to separate in many ways and so won’t make sense to some unless they get it…

Particularly initially it seems as a distraction of Kate not actually being at the trooping of the colour other than through deception of one form or another and this situation with the weather aided in creating confusion.

But a bigger agenda seems to be afoot surrounding what we will be told is because of climate change I’m sure… 

Sunak Rain situation here…

Thankfully I had happily made it this far without having to see this… 🫣

Yep I suspect the atmosphere of some queers thrashing about in a public toilet plays into this… But queers with a demonic pose…

Only in Max Payne they’re junkies so we have all the stereotypes here 😱

Trying to steal a gold watch for the sake of symbolism, Saturn 🪐 Cube - Moon and so on if you’ve listened to Ickes talks on the subject…

This can likewise be applied to what looks like loosing your center/gravity within the UK entry video aka “dizzy”.

This type of demonic influence seems to take place in Max Payne where demonic realms and such images are overlapping their own, creating confusion through the use of a drug which is symbolised through Vaccine graffiti for some reason? Maybe in the game it is an actual vaccine?

I suppose in terms of “dizzy” this is to symbolise being lost through lust and desire is the nicest thing I could say about it…

Anyone can dress it up however they’d like but not being able to say what is becomes a problem when hiding behind other peoples “rights” when that is used to strip other peoples rights away to say what is… This really was the entry of the UK and the best we could do…

Tbh I would suggest what is symbolised through this is actually more important than anything else and is actually ritualistic and just shows how these are pawns of someone else, puppets. Something is being signalled… and it certainly wouldn’t have been fabricated as the art form of the act, they just play it out… No heart, no soul just script.

I’d suggest not and like everything else these alphabet agencies get their little rat claws into, it’s about aiding their agenda driven goals and mocking those who can see it.

These demons can’t help themselves. Making people feel good about themselves even if falling into a black hole pit/the abyss… Those who feel represented or as though this validates themselves, perhaps they will revel in it until they can also see how it is them who are being mocked and tricked into supporting a path towards their own demise.

They’re being exploited…

Olly Alexander - Dizzy (LIVE) | United Kingdom 🇬🇧 | Grand Final | Eurovision 2024

That is something William seems to have in common with Taylor Swift

That sports become more about the reactions of these people than the actual sport…

Like you say, it is all designed to give these people the appearance of having some form of relatable human nature which is actually lacking in spades to say the least.

They’re someone else’s property to play their games through and draw our attention in to place focus on their agendas/spin.

Most people should feel completely undermined by all of this and such attempts of psychological trickery and the complicity of these platforms that are aiding and abetting in all of this. I hope people come around to seeing such in the context it deserves anyhow rather than accepting the deception…

IMG-5430.jpg

IMG-5431.jpg

IMG-5432.webp

I feel now he was getting tips also whilst mocking us maybe Kate was in the toilet. But which one 😱

Also I’m very sure we have more than one of these characters and this is mocked on a mass scale through this song here…

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

Some interesting overlapping bath symbolism here - Subconscious and transhuman I believe can both be implied through this symbolism…

One being the tanks/tubes people can be spawn in/grown in and the other is the subconscious mind - never never land - Bardo-Dream states…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2024 at 2:54 PM, DannyUK said:

IMG-5429.jpg

@xpwales Eurovision we have discussed mostly last year you maybe interested…

Obvious Corona/Eclipse symbolism feeding the ritual narrative…

All of which seems to be about this geoengineered storm/flood within the US particularly and so much eclipse symbolism exists from COVID and through the latest April 8th Eclipse over the USA 🇺🇸 This symbolism is coming through many people and platforms…

Kate and the weather at trooping of the colour also compared to the unbelievable heat in Saudi Arabia and all the Umbrella duality between cold/heat etc and Sunak giving his speech of the coming 4th July General Election Date and getting drenched through the rain all feeds into these games of deception being used to influence…

Uncertainty/Unpredictability - “Climate Change” 

This was calculated and not by accident at all…

So I already know people won’t understand how or why this is related to the Royals and it is perhaps best discussed elsewhere in full as these are agendas overlapping which are hard to separate in many ways and so won’t make sense to some unless they get it…

Particularly initially it seems as a distraction of Kate not actually being at the trooping of the colour other than through deception of one form or another and this situation with the weather aided in creating confusion.

But a bigger agenda seems to be afoot surrounding what we will be told is because of climate change I’m sure… 

Sunak Rain situation here…

Thankfully I had happily made it this far without having to see this… 🫣

Yep I suspect the atmosphere of some queers thrashing about in a public toilet plays into this… But queers with a demonic pose…

Only in Max Payne they’re junkies so we have all the stereotypes here 😱

Trying to steal a gold watch for the sake of symbolism, Saturn 🪐 Cube - Moon and so on if you’ve listened to Ickes talks on the subject…

This can likewise be applied to what looks like loosing your center/gravity within the UK entry video aka “dizzy”.

This type of demonic influence seems to take place in Max Payne where demonic realms and such images are overlapping their own, creating confusion through the use of a drug which is symbolised through Vaccine graffiti for some reason? Maybe in the game it is an actual vaccine?

I suppose in terms of “dizzy” this is to symbolise being lost through lust and desire is the nicest thing I could say about it…

Anyone can dress it up however they’d like but not being able to say what is becomes a problem when hiding behind other peoples “rights” when that is used to strip other peoples rights away to say what is… This really was the entry of the UK and the best we could do…

Tbh I would suggest what is symbolised through this is actually more important than anything else and is actually ritualistic and just shows how these are pawns of someone else, puppets. Something is being signalled… and it certainly wouldn’t have been fabricated as the art form of the act, they just play it out… No heart, no soul just script.

I’d suggest not and like everything else these alphabet agencies get their little rat claws into, it’s about aiding their agenda driven goals and mocking those who can see it.

These demons can’t help themselves. Making people feel good about themselves even if falling into a black hole pit/the abyss… Those who feel represented or as though this validates themselves, perhaps they will revel in it until they can also see how it is them who are being mocked and tricked into supporting a path towards their own demise.

They’re being exploited…

That is something William seems to have in common with Taylor Swift

That sports become more about the reactions of these people than the actual sport…

Like you say, it is all designed to give these people the appearance of having some form of relatable human nature which is actually lacking in spades to say the least.

They’re someone else’s property to play their games through and draw our attention in to place focus on their agendas/spin.

Most people should feel completely undermined by all of this and such attempts of psychological trickery and the complicity of these platforms that are aiding and abetting in all of this. I hope people come around to seeing such in the context it deserves anyhow rather than accepting the deception…

IMG-5430.jpg

IMG-5431.jpg

IMG-5432.webp

I feel now he was getting tips also whilst mocking us maybe Kate was in the toilet. But which one 😱

Also I’m very sure we have more than one of these characters and this is mocked on a mass scale through this song here…

Update from WEF Klaus concerning his whole pedophile activities : apparently klaus is trying to make it legal for old paedos to hangout around schools and playground and chat up young children, as to do otherwise would be an infringement on their rights to travel and socialize with people of their choosing. Klaus feels if you try to stop paedophiles from approaching young children you should be arrested. I'll update on this.

Edited by jack121
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

Update from WEF Klaus concerning his whole pedophile activities : apparently klaus is trying to make it legal for old paedos to hangout around schools and playground and chat up young children, as to do otherwise would be an infringement on their rights to travel and socialize with people of their choosing. Klaus feels if you try to stop paedophiles from approaching young children you should be arrested. I'll update on this.

Well then it's time to stop infringing on parents' right to protect their children from these predators by any and all means necessary. We must never, ever let these demonic scum go unopposed. 

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13628307/princess-anne-returns-royal-duties-concussion-horse-accident.html

https://prepareforchange.net/2024/07/04/benjamin-fulford-report-biden-trump-debate-psy-ops-causes-kool-aid-drinkers-heads-to-explode-july-1-2024/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=benjamin-fulford-report-biden-trump-debate-psy-ops-causes-kool-aid-drinkers-heads-to-explode-july-1-2024

"There is also a huge fight underway in the UK. Here the British faction led by Reform Party leader Nigel Farage is fighting against a KM-controlled Keir Starmer. MI5 sent us copies of Starmer’s visa to visit communist-ruled Czechoslovakia in 1986 and say Slovak authorities refuse to disclose what he was doing there. MI5 says if he was not a communist agent, the files would have been released. MI6 for their part says Starmer is being blackmailed over participation in human sacrifice rituals and will take the UK back into the EU if he takes power after the July 4th election.

photo_2024-07-01_19-28-47.jpg 221e8a7da07f1a8252d1cd7b0fa9d66e-1024x48

There was a related incident involving the UK Royal Family. Princess Anne was beaten and sent to the hospital with serious concussions on June 23rd. Princess Anne is known to be associated with the white hat alliance, MI6 sources say. Princess Anne was designated by Queen Elizabeth to act as regent for Prince George, the eldest son of Crown Prince William, according to royal family sources. This was because King Charles is known to be compromised and blackmailed by the Nazi faction of the KM, the sources say. Crown Prince William is also disqualified for participating in the Satanic sacrifice of his wife Kate Middleton, the sources say.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13628089/Pippa-Middleton-makes-public-appearance-sister-Kates-cancer-diagnosis-steps-Wimbledon-floral-shirt-trousers-ord.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hmmm wonder how they're gonna make this happen. Or maybe the public are gullible enough to accept whoever they see as being the actual KM.

The Japanese leaders mentioned on their recent uk visit that King Charles was not the real Charles they knew. 
They said everything was fake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hmmm wonder how they're gonna make this happen. Or maybe the public are gullible enough to accept whoever they see as being the actual KM.

People are gullible though. Some still believe in the JFK lone gunman theory!

But I wonder if the small print on the Wimbledon tickets give more details?

Like a local pub near me has a big poster of Robbie Williams and Elton John playing there next month… but actually it’s a tribute act. I thought ‘blimey, they look like the real thing!’ But underneath, in tiny pictures, you can see the tribute performers and they are basically just a fat bloke and a fat bloke in a wig.

The picture of KM last month carrying those shopping bags… basically a skinny woman carrying bags. That’ll do.

20 hours ago, numnuts said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3g6j3ryl01o

'Princess of Wales to attend Wimbledon men’s final.'

Okay, but what does that mean? They are going to attend wimbledon?

What work is going to be done there, to justify the Billions they spend every year

What great humanitarian deed is going to be done, to justify their existence, their expenses, their mansions and castles

Or are they going to turn up and wave, then expect you to pay all of their massive bills - $10million for a tiara, $37million for new clothes, $53 for their latest holidays, $millions for champagne caviar five star hotels five star restaurants

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hmmm wonder how they're gonna make this happen.

Maybe she will have an Archer from 'Scum' (1979) moment...

2085d9783832a8b3190448306181b903.jpg

15 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Besides, other than the people actually on court, nobody is close enough to spot a stand-in.

Well, I was never one of those who said her disappearance meant she was 'definitely' dead. I thought that she 'might' be dead. Other than that, for me, she either copped a serious beating or they didn't want her blabbing about something coming the U.K.'s way. I certainly never believed the stories we were all fed. As Craig Murray said of the 'Skripal Affair' official narrative, 'I don't know what the whole truth is, but I know it ain't that'. 🙂 Are you very convinced that it couldn't be her putting in an appearance this afternoon, assuming 'someone' does show up?   

P.S. I never bought in to the 'this is all about cancer vaccines' position. Sure, in a 'make hay while the sun shines' kind of way, the PTB would try to take advantage of Kate's death/situation, however they could. To suggest that cancer vaccines was at the root of this story, though, seemed a bit daft to me.  

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Maybe she had an Archer from 'Scum' (1979) moment...

2085d9783832a8b3190448306181b903.jpg

Well, I was never one of those who said her disappearance meant she was 'definitely' dead. I thought that she 'might' be dead. Other than that, for me, she either copped a serious beating or they didn't want her blabbing about something coming the U.K.'s way. I certainly never believed the stories we were all fed. As Craig Murray said of the 'Skripal Affair' official narrative, 'I don't know what the whole truth is, but I know it ain't that'. 🙂 Are you very convinced that it couldn't be her putting in an appearance this afternoon, assuming 'someone' does show up?   

OH SHIT, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME, I NEED TO PUT THE BIN BAGS OUT, IT'S DUSTBIN DAY TOMORROW!👍🤔

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The Japanese leaders mentioned on their recent uk visit that King Charles was not the real Charles they knew. 

Does that mean Charles is dead as well as kate

Edited by jack121

On 7/13/2024 at 7:40 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

In terms of Kate just recently…

With everything that has been going on, I have only just heard this about Kate and haven’t looked into it other than a few pictures I have seen floating around… 🤔 

Charles was definitely replaced during COVID with the Charles that has continued publicly ever since…

Maybe this one is more of a safer bet for all their shenanigans that have to be carried out/script.

I’m sure this is why the coronation was massively dulled down, why he was covered in a box during the coronation and why during Easter he was sat separately from the rest of the royals apparently not to get ill due to his health and the possibility of picking up virus and such…

Then he walks out and shakes everyone’s hand in the crowd acting like JFK and grinning like a demonic maniac….

It was as if nothing was wrong with him.

IMG-9305.png

No one seemed to notice anyway…

The eccentric grin from hell.

Someone set the dial to “Joker” - Death and Resurrection - on smile calibration…

Prince Clone VS Prince Charles

Opening Scene of Red Dragon is within Baltimore..

IMG-8973.jpg

Red Dragon 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Probably a stand-in like the one they allowed to roam amongst the crowds outside Windsor Castle the other month.

Right, but why use stand-ins in the first place, why not use the real chaz - unless he's dead

Same with kate, no way was that kate at the trooping she looked 20 years younger which was covered in the msm with the story that she had a face lift, why not use the real kate and avoid the controversy - unless she's dead

• Like 1

Chaz and Cammy will be blinged out in £4.1bn jewels at State Opening, they will be wearing items in the royal jewellery collection for an event today, which will all paid for using tax payers money at the Palace of Westminster later today for the State Opening of Parliament

The State Opening takes place in the House of Lords chamber on the first day of the new parliamentary session, which usually falls in November but this year is falling on a different date due to a change in government

Screenshot2024-07-17at08-12-04King-Charles-Queen-Camilla-Coronation-State-Opening-of-Parliament-jewels-5499009.avif(AVIFImage940624pixels).png.77e4caec38f2e5d5164ffb3abb2ccc3e.png

The crown is made up of gold, silver and platinum and is decorated with 2,868 diamonds, 269 pearls, 17 sapphires and 11 emeralds.