Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

12 hours ago, jack121 said:

There's a persistent rumour on twitter that kate faked the cancer thingy to take time off for her face to heal from plastic surgery. People are hating on kate for selfishly decieving them, saying they were so worried about kate's health, yet there was nothing wrong with her all along, she made it all up for egotistical vanity reasons.

Seems like a way to try and “calm the storm” and everything down.

Blame it on the only one person that appears to be dead and/or missing from the picture which is the whole problem in the first instance (PSYOP) and that some form of technological trickery one way or another made it look as if she was at Trooping of the colour when she wasn’t. Made her look as if she certainly hadn’t been getting the usual treatment for cancer, some glitchy images/videos etc and then one that her face looks odd so she may have had plastic surgery…

Go with that, rather than admit the whole and bigger deception…

Problem is we can’t trust any of those images/videos because of such deception…

This seems to be the toe into the water of the common folk who know somethings not right but usually cry “conspiracy theory” at anyone who point out or make such observations etc

In other words, mainstream conspiracy theory so people will accept and then dismiss within the same breath… Don’t look any further.

Then, they’re still spellbound…

Remember how they blamed the “photographers” for Princess Dianas death?

Such as through George Clooney and his ilk…?

Well, that was bullshit. It was a diversion to use all that attention, anger and outrage to try and shut people down - censorship etc

Not to expose or find out what really happened or was going on. Exactly the same thing is happening here…

I updated the above comment a little here for anyone interested…

“These themes are most definitely interconnected with themes discussed surrounding the death of Matthew Perry, what was hinted at/suggested through that and such symbolism along with what looks like flooding and earthquakes impacting the 🗽 USA 🇺🇸  following the April 8th Eclipse which appears to be following a pattern of a former example within 1811/12 within New Madrid.

”Madrid” of course also being the capital of Spain which is again obviously associated here in a round about way.

And as we should know by now…

Plain - Plane used interchangeably throughout the mockery we seen associated just recently in Spain with Planes unable to take off due to flooding/torrential rain”

IMG-4705.jpg

Edited by DannyUK

On 6/22/2024 at 9:03 AM, jack121 said:

I truly thought hewitt was harry's dad, but upon closer inspecting photos harry looks like paedo phil. Did phil fuck diana ? Did satan fuck diana, like in rosemary's baby. Or perhaps the unlikely outsider : did chaz fuck diana ? Then little willy looks nothing like chaz either. So who fucked diana then

Screenshot2024-06-22at08-53-50WhatisproofthatHewittwasntPrinceHarrysdad.png.3815e1801e7be8ad99847a05b5a4ac70.png

I can't see Charles or Philip in Harry at all. None of the features, the expressions, the colouring or the head / face shape bare any resemblance to me. Definitely Harold Hewitt in my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Diana hadn't even met Hewitt until the summer of 1986 and Harry was born in 1984. I can see a very strong resemblance between Harry and Prince Phillip. People can often resemble a grandparent more than their actual parents.

William, like many men resembles his mother (Diana).

screenshotAtUploadCC_1719190512309.jpeg.55ea4e7456043cf59358361ddccb44c2.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2024 at 4:32 PM, DaleP said:

But traits tend to skip and grandchild tend to inherit it from his/her granparents. Be it a talent or looks.

Right, traits may skip generation in the case of harry, but then little willy looks nothing like chaz as well - both kids look nothing like their alleged dad ???  both harry and little willy. And chaz looks nothing like his alleged father as well - What the hell is going on - Satan must have been busy

And as for talent they have definetly inherited that: just turning up somewhere and waving then expecting you to pay all of their bills, £billions every year. After centuries of practise they have mastered the act of being parasites and scroungers, mastered the act of holding out the begging bowl in their hands, mastered the act of : " please can i have some more - only a few £billion. Thanks !! Now you go to work and earn all of the money and i stay at home with my feet up and spend it all "

Edited by jack121
typo
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jack121 said:

Right, traits may skip generation in the case of harry, but then little willy looks nothing like chaz as well - both kids look nothing like their alleged dad ???  both harry and little willy. And chaz looks nothing like his alleged father as well - What the hell is going on - Satan must have been busy

And as for talent they have definetly inherited that: just turning up somewhere and waving then expecting you to pay all of their bills, £billions every year. After centuries of practise they have mastered the act of being parasites and scroungers, mastered the act of holding out the begging bowl in their hands, mastered the act of : " please can i have some more - only a few £billion. Thanks !! Now you go to work and earn all of the money and i stay at home with my feet up and spend it all "

None of my brothers resemble our Dad (RIP) but I do. One of my brothers looks more like our (maternal) Grandpa, and one looks like a world war one soldier from Grandad's album (although Dad said they were not relatives, the likeness is uncanny). He and I look nothing alike. He is two years younger than me, and when he started at my high school our classmates didn't believe we were siblings at first.  One of my brothers (RIP) and I shared some features and mannerisms, but the other two look nothing like me. Genes are funny things; you never know which ones will show up. 

It's quite normal for siblings not to resemble each other or for one to look very like one parent but nothing like the other one.

And no, my mother wasn't friendly with the milkman.

King Charles looked more like his mother's family when he was young, but now he has more of a look of Prince Phillip. He's always had some of his mannerisms. And if you see a photo of Prince George, Duke of Kent (1930s) Prince Andrew looks so like him. And Lady Louise is a dead ringer for her great grandmother, Queen Mary.

Prince William got the Spencer genes, but Harry is more Windsor- he really does look like a young Prince Phillip.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

The picture going all analogue out of sync…

Other anomalies of this type take place early on in the short clip attached. If you pause it you see the same type of “demonic” out of sync faces etc

IMG-4779.jpg

Look at their faces and disjointed clothing etc lines in the pillar/column looking brickwork over “Williams” shoulder.

You can see this in the video but its difficult to pause on the exact bit where this takes place.

I found this quite by accident looking for something else to do with an interrelated post I will add at the bottom.

Some sort of technology is at work here it looks like. This is towards the end of the event this scene…

I have noticed it from more than one video source - if you look upon other sources its during the time of the national anthem.

You can mark it by the time that curtain moves/dropped behind “Charles”.

If this was a vibration or something of that nature it wouldn’t take place from different locations by different cameras would it?

I don’t think it should look quite like this either. An unusual disjointed edge appears around multiple people we are supposed to be seeing here.

As it looks as if from one camera POV the camera has been “wobbled/vibrated” to make sense of this that seems to randomly happen right near the end of the video. As if the image is on Analog TV or something, the center of the face changes and you will notice this edge 🧐

🫥

Some sort of glitch occurs at around 22 seconds of this video…

"God Save the King" — Balcony Scene 2024 Trooping the Colour

If you want to check this here at the end of the video you can see. It appears to be a slightly different POV it is harder to notice but it is present…

IN FULL: Trooping the Colour - Princess of Wales watches flypast with King and children

https://www.youtube.com/live/H6WCq4JUbjY?si=DArUo1YkT-V7sDTR

I was trying to find a short video of the rain/umbrellas to go with this context here - which look like games of duality and weather extremes being played alongside all the other deception here.

Edited by DannyUK

Empty : proving all the clapping and cheering for the royals was fake canned applause, nobody like them

Screenshot2024-06-26at08-02-07(7)Home_X.png.a07fd82380faa56d06d277d0ef1cf913.png

Screenshot2024-06-26at08-02-53(7)Home_X.png.be2e0e885941b4482d5a0bd7f28ca65e.png

Screenshot2024-06-26at08-03-30(7)Home_X.png.e9d1a357f66090efceeda5c5218f12d8.png

Chaz talks of a slimmed down monarchy, but the bill to the taxpayer keeps increasing, spent on more grooms of the stool to wipe their asses, more designer clothes and make up and more £multi-million holidays

On 6/24/2024 at 2:00 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

Diana hadn't even met Hewitt until the summer of 1986 and Harry was born in 1984. I can see a very strong resemblance between Harry and Prince Phillip. People can often resemble a grandparent more than their actual parents.

William, like many men resembles his mother (Diana).

screenshotAtUploadCC_1719190512309.jpeg.55ea4e7456043cf59358361ddccb44c2.jpeg

I think that information re when they met was provided by the royals & Hewitt himself, and as such, can probably be disregarded. Again the faces in those 2 photos bear zero family resemblance to my eye. They just both happen to have the same number of eyes and noses in common.😁

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

Posted (edited)

With more strangly undeserved medals, more military uniforms for someone who has never been in the military, Anne reduces her " workload "

snaps.png.506bc8d43e6423dd230722b60758dfb7.png

Praising Princess Anne's work ethic, the msm claims that the King's sister is the hardest working royal out of the senior monarchy, and not carrying out duties will be the last thing she wants to do.

"All we can do is wish her well from when she was kicked in the head by a horse, and I'm sure she'll have her family around her telling her to take it easy. But knowing her, that's the last thing she wants to do."

When asked how the Royal Family will cope without two working royals and the King continuing more stripped-back engagements,  Anne predicted the strain it may cause.

She said 'how are we going to do it? There's not enough of us anyway'. She was referencing that Queen had died, Prince Philip had died, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were off in California, and then Prince Andrew is a paedo and no one likes charles

The msm claims anne  does more engagements than anybody and that includes the King and she's liked because of that. The horse has become very popular as well

Edited by jack121
typo

More than 300,000 people have signed a petition against Harry being given an award created in honour of a hero.

The sports network ESPN has announced the Harry will get the Pat Tillman Award.

Tillman’s mother, Mary, also criticised the decision to give the Duke the award and said that, in her opinion, there are much more deserving recipients to choose from.

She told the Mail on Sunday: “I am shocked as to why they would select such a controversial and divisive individual to receive the award.

“There are recipients that are far more fitting. There are individuals working in the veteran community that are doing tremendous things to assist veterans.

“These individuals do not have the money, resources, connections or privilege that Prince Harry has. I feel that those types of individuals should be recognised, not harry.”

• Like 3

On 6/29/2024 at 4:32 AM, jack121 said:

With more strangly undeserved medals, more military uniforms for someone who has never been in the military, Anne reduces her " workload "

Dunno if you remember the story of Mark Phillips, whose regiment was warned for duty in Northern Ireland. Phillips ended up with a posting to Sandhurst as an instructor.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Whenever I saw the footage of Kate(supposedly) sitting on the bench her facial expression looked off and reminded me of something and it hit me that it was this fella.🤔

image.jpeg.a9d542d65e655f86669b7b53509ad994.jpegimage.jpeg.ee7a6319efe2f505ea310cea5ade4c47.jpeg

Edited by Lt. Columbo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

The above character is from a computer game from 2001 called Max Payne, the main character is a New York cop who's wife and baby daughter are brutally murdered in the home. When Max returns he finds them both dead but kills the remaining thugs. Anyway Max transfers to the DEA and investigates his wife and daughters murder, he comes across a drug called Valkyr, the logo is a V with a syringe through it. The drug is being developed by corporation that is testing it on soldiers and turning them into psychotics. Anyway the game is filled with Nordic mythology and also satanism as you infiltrate a satanic cult. Which leads you to a mega corporation that develops the drug.

Valkyr graffiti as seen at the Payne Residence, 1998.

Edited by Lt. Columbo

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Lt. Columbo said:

Whenever I saw the footage of Kate(supposedly) sitting on the bench her facial expression looked off and reminded me of something and it hit me that it was this fella.🤔

image.jpeg.a9d542d65e655f86669b7b53509ad994.jpegimage.jpeg.ee7a6319efe2f505ea310cea5ade4c47.jpeg

Yes I see what you mean…

Whilst I have never played the game I have watched the movie…

Also posted on it a few times in relation to the vaccine 💉 and that logo is interesting.

✌️ V down arrow and a circle encompassing “everyone” associated with a vaccine 💉 

IMG-5343.jpg

This could also being interpreted that the vaccine is the way out of the void/abyss

It seems to suggest that the super solider program/drugs is one and the same with summoning demons/the living dead creating hell on earth.

This i see as an intermediary being created between the realm of the djinn and ours through transhumanism. That such is what is being attempted and symbolically suggested…

This is connected with the moon acting as some sort of amplifier, gateway, bridge...

Likewise, Kate Middleton has been associated with this High Priestess/Moon Goddess symbolism as though she is such a bridge for something.

This being the same for all High Priestess/Moon Goddess symbolism, and for some reason she has definitely been associated with it.

Even if you only take into account “My Fair Lady”. In this context she acts as a bridge or intermediary between the class system/structure being from the gutter, made to mingle unnoticed amongst the “higher elite” social class/structure. This is what the struggle of the movie is based around if only a lighthearted way.

Just in the same context that this High Priestess/Moon Goddess may act as a bridge between man and other realms/state of being/consciousness.

Through the Nordic tradition this is associated with the Rainbow Bridge/Bifrost. Which I would suggest is connected with the moon.

Which amplifies both negative and positive energy. But it seems this knowledge for positive intent has been distorted and is largely understood by a bunch of Satanists these days. The heart is seen as a shackle by this death cult and responsible for all pain, as if it is an obstacle to be overcome “Max Pain/Max Payne”.

An anchor ⚓️ dragging us down to overcome or basically throw into the abyss as if weighing us down… Which means it is stopping this death cult from manufacturing their controlled methods of evolution which is really a devolution. This is all about shutting down our higher states of consciousness and is a war upon the heart and the heavens.

Free the Pain/Freda Payne - leave the heart behind. Enter the world/realm of transhumanism. Protect your heart above all things…

Even though the pretext of the Valkyrie through the movie are most definitely Christian and not the original context where they act more like angels in hell, allowing/guiding people/souls to pass through the abyss. Rather than trying to drag them into it, creating Satans army as they’re used in the movie…

Maybe the two are again one in the same, that some people they do drag into hell whilst others they act as guides offering protection through hell rather than being evil, more like wrathful deities. Who's to say otherwise… I’d would have thought if one is true, then both are true. But these are my feeling/thought on the subject. Hope they help…

BTW a lot of this symbolism exiting around the abyss are associated with drowning…

This potentially comes into the angle of flooding in the USA 🇺🇸 I have been tracking.

Some of this is coming to us through Kate Middleton. Like the torrential downpour of rain that occurred and likely a few other things I have associated elsewhere if you’re interested. Kate Middleton “High Priestess”

Such as the High Priestess/Moon Goddess being associated with water also 🌊 

This is all going to manufactured around the idea of Climate Change. Entering the new technocratic surveillance system NWO etc but also by making people actually desire bringing about this state as if a good idea/solution. Through a phoney idea of peace ☮️✌️🕊️ 

Alot of this is associated here through several posts…

Some posts you maybe interested in…

It was an easy mistake to make…
Max Payne 2008 - Opening Intro Movie Narration

1095-A59-A-4-C4-C-45-ED-8865-74-D3-DD189

Freda Payne - “Free the Pain

Freda Payne ~ Band Of Gold 1970 Soul Purrfection Version

“Welcome to purgatory…” The Abyss

1-B82-DB96-2058-4-F45-BB0-D-B6463-FE0172

Max Payne Clip(MM-If I Was Your Vampire)

My Fair Lady

IMG-5339.jpg

🌑🌉 “She’s a Bridge - She’s a Rainbow” 🌁🌈

The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow (Official Lyric Video)

IMG-5340.jpg

The Broken Bridge and the Dream, Dali 1945

Seemingly going around within circles symbolic of life and death, a bridge to nowhere, no one knows… Beach Bardo - the intermediary place/plane of existence…

David Bowie - Moonage Daydream Trailer

Some crossovers here - Moon Goddess Bridge Symbolism

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Hi DannyUK,

I havn't seen the movie but I have played Max Payne and Max Payne 2, so I don't know what the movie is representing. I do find that Max Payne 1 has more depth to it than the sequel although I do not know about the film. It's one of those games a bit like Deus Ex and Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age whre there is a lot of symbolism, even System Shock 1 and 2. I'm not big on symbolism but I do have a lot of interest in it, but I do find it a bit difficult follow at times.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I tend to like things presented clearly and cleanly, I hope you understand.

Can you explain what you are saying more clearly? I get if you can't but sometimes I fine your posts difficult to understand.

Edited by Lt. Columbo

With epstein's pedophile island raided years ago, when are the visitors records going to be released, why are they being censored, andrew went there but which other royal ?

Screenshot2024-07-07at06-29-58(9)Home_X.png.ea50d6d519aa4b336082a83608820afb.png

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2024 at 1:49 AM, Lt. Columbo said:

I tend to like things presented clearly and cleanly, I hope you understand.

Can you explain what you are saying more clearly? I get if you can't but sometimes I fine your posts difficult to understand.

No worries. Sometimes I am suggesting something to see if others can see it to bring about a revelation, or more information on the same subject.

For this happen it needs to be revealed through the observer. Through the associations becoming transparent/revealed.

So, information maybe presented so the perceiver interrelates the information. If you can’t see such connections then this won’t take place, no revelation…

This is my working process intention anyhow based on my own perception, thought, feelings and so on.

Which part are you having a problem with?

I shall break some of it down here…

What I am suggesting here is that the moon goddess is considered a bridge between realms.

So this can be symbolised through other metaphors and analogies when what is really being symbolised is someone being associated with is the moon goddess.

I am suggesting that this is done by this death cult through movies/games and such content who fixate upon the Whore of Babylon aspect of this through the subconscious. I see this symbolism coming up all over the place so perhaps it is me who is fixated upon this Whore? 🤷‍♀️ 

I am suggesting this is related with transhumanism, the birth of abominations through the merger of man/clay and iron/technology… “Iron Man

That this is how such is being symbolised… It relates to Transhumansim…

Genteel” - Gentiles 

IMG-4333.png

(God) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you?" 

Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam, You created me from fire, and him You created from clay."’

Clay

Clay

Iron - Transhuman

Genteel” - Gentiles 

IMG-4336.png

“Queen of Heaven”

🌊 Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany’s

Think of the above image and this type of scene…

The Weeknd - Gasoline (Official Music Video)

The same symbolism for the moon goddess and also many other such archetypes are attributed to other things in the same way…

Usually worldly terms that actually imply something other than their mere worldly association. That the worldly association maybe seen as their lower association and their higher association being attributed to these archetypal figures such as the moon goddess we are focusing on here.

The fact that many people don’t know or care about these archetypes means they only usually focus upon their worldly attributes and so only make sense of it this way in terms of a story being told. What I am suggesting, is that something else is being implied through them… That this is like watching a movie and half of it is in a language we understand and the other half is in another language that we don’t understand at all and we don’t have subtitles for it. It’s like we don’t even know it is there most of the time.

Just as we may have children stories like Little Red Riding Hood which seem acceptable for children on the surface but behind them are darker stories which would not be acceptable for children. That this sense of duality exists deliberately by stories told through this death cult and we maybe only picking up one side of the story, whereas the darker side of the story impacts our subconscious through such associations… The language we may not consciously be aware of but something dormant within our subconscious does understand this. As if this can be triggered and we can be hypnotised through it…

But this may appear relative to worldly perspective, objects and needs. Such as an actual bridge over water from one place to another.

Everyone understands this because we can all cross a bridge in life and then discuss this can’t we?

Not everyone understands the death analogy because most will only perceive this when they die. They won’t be able to relate the concept…

The idea is that at death, this moon goddess takes you from one plane of existence to the next. As if you spirit/consciousness/awareness is drawn in like a moth to a flame… 

This is a cycle of SAMSARA and it is perceived as a wheel/time/illusion…

Just like those images of a bridge from My Fair Lady and The Broken Bridge and the Dream, Dali 1945 can be perceived as a wheel/circle.

This can also be perceived through a rainbow 🌈 we only see the half of it…

The idea through transhumanism and such abominations, these “people” are disconnected from the chain/cycle of death and rebirth meaning they have broken the cycle…

That this is essentially a satanic way out of the realm of SAMSARA by the appearance of worldly attachment and desires. That through this process, those behind this want to effectively play God. Those spellbound enter that perpetual dream that will become a nightmare. A heaven that will become a hell…

As this escape from SAMSARA/Suffering isn’t permanent but temporary. It is an indulgence of the senses a perversion of the natural order of things.

This is a state of consciousness that should be passing from this realm to the next/next life. But it is chained to this life through technological means/tether/transhumanism.

This will inevitably create a perpetual bardo/limbo/beach here on earth if everyone enters this state of existence.

Meaning the earth realm will be transformed into a death realm…

What I am suggesting here, is that through My Fair Lady, the worldly association between Eliza Doolittle between her from the lower classes to the higher classes can be considered to be a bridge. That she symbolically represents this bridge. Of relating between the classes. It’s as if the higher class and lower class speak a different language and as such she has now become an intermediate or interpreter. The reason this exists is because Audrey Hepburn who plays Eliza Doolittle is being associated with this moon goddess through earthly means and interpretation, this being why she has been used/associated with such a role.

The same type of High Priestess symbolism comes up in other movies she is in. Even the chocolate in the advert by someone who is supposed to be Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Hepburn with her Dove chocolate years later. The Dove 🕊️ is associated with Queen Semiramis - Moon Goddess and has gone on to later be used to represent the Christian Queen of Heaven… Also through the chocolate this is symbolising indulgence, lust and desire. “Like a moth to a flame”…

So, Kate Middleton is being related to this archetype because she is being associated with such High Priestess/Moon Goddess symbolism as if she is a bridge for something. Just like Audrey Hepburn has been interrelated with exactly the same archetype. As it is this archetypal figure they’re getting at and referring more so than the individual. The death cult are using people as symbols/masks for something else. In this case what they’re getting at is High Priestess/Moon Goddess symbolism more so than Kate Middleton herself and through a PSYOP that they’re playing they know a mass of “conspiracy theorists” will aid in circulating this around based upon the earthly terms of “Where is/What has happened to Kate Middleton?” Set apart from the High Priestess/Moon Goddess symbolism which will go on overlooked within the backdrop of what it is they’re doing. Meaning it will be seen of less significance and not be understood and can be used to trigger the subconscious mind. That being the ultimate goal/role/rhyme/reason here to all of this…

This and the reality of the Antichrist associations of Rosemary’s Baby, this could be all be symbolic for that and a game being played.

Even though in reality I see them as transhuman/clones/puppets but of particular bloodlines these powers are messing with rather than anything considered “natural”…

What I am suggesting is this symbolism is implied and it is up to us to figure it out/interpret it because it has been designed to influence the subconscious mind, why many people will only make associations through the worldly senses/understanding. But that actually theres more to it and this same symbolism manifests through many forms of media and these associations are made through these people to trigger interrelated connections between these people and such archetypal figures. Even if this is only how they’d like to be perceived and seek to make associations so they would be seemed likewise. Just how these characters do their best to try and relate to Princess Diana because they desire the same public feeling towards them.

I hope that helps for now?

You can find similar associations between that of Rose of Titanic and Eliza Doolittle/My Fair Lady. I wonder how long it will be before Kate Middleton is associated with such?

And remember, the heart is considered an anchor by this death cult ☠️ what is being got at here is exactly the same archetype is what I am saying. If you can see this you maybe able to appreciate such connections. If not then you may want to ask something? I am sure these connections and such revelations will take place soon in time…

IMG-5425.png

“The Ship of Dreams”

Titanic 3D Re-Release Official Trailer #1 - Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet Movie (2012) HD

“A Rose 🌹 by any other name”

IMG-5424.jpg

🌹

Aka “The Fall of the Titans” the collapse of America - “The land of dreams”

War on the Heavens - Babylon - They thought themselves Gods - All of this is being symbolised/suggested… “Come Hell of High Water🌊 

“The Titans That Built America” Trailer | Miniseries Premieres May 31 at 9/8c | The HISTORY Channel

Fall of US 🇺🇸 Flood Symbolism - Start here other posts branch off…

Dreams are always associated with the subconscious moon goddess - water, the abyss…

I hope all of that helps see my POV - If not please ask. Yet this may start to become more transparent if you choose to look into this content with these things in mind…

Daydream Believer - The Monkees *WITH LYRICS!*

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1