London Bridge is falling down

Falling down, falling down

My fair lady

Falling down, falling down

My fair lady”

More of the Tower Tarot Collapse being signalled through this?

Queen Elizabeth died exactly 6 years, 6 months, and 6 days after the film London Has Fallen was released. 

The phrase "London Bridge is down" would be used to communicate the death of the Queen.

Her death was 911 days after the pandemic was declared (Corona Virus 👑🦠 ) on 3/11/20 and 7666 days after 9/11. 

Strange stuff.

What could this signify?

Could this be signalling the next 9/11 style trigger event?

Something strange is taking place here, even if it’s simply COVID itself is/was the next trigger - false flag…

IMG-9565.jpg

Corona - Eclipse - Ritual Working

Ultimately it represents the heavens however you may want to interpret that, a war upon heavens as I must have said many times…

London Has Fallen - Trailer

IMG-4327.jpg

T. S. E L I O T wrote a poem called 

(W A S T E  L A N D) and specifically referenced the rhyme “L O N D O N  B R I D G E  I S  F A L L I N G  D O W N” in his poem 

(W A S T E  L A N D).

See Below… April the 8th Eclipse…

Bridge Symbolism Here…

This obviously came into focus with the Baltimore Bridge Collapse/False Flag along with BAAL symbolism.

Shortly followed with “King Charles” coming out of the demonic closet as “Red Dragon” 🐉 in case any of us where under any doubts…

As you will see the pattern of 666 comes up in reference here and this trooping of the colour event can also be associated with 666

Ultimately signifying deception which is why we have and are being deceived…

IMG-4338.gif

“My Fair Lady” is a Whore

Who flys around the heavens with ☂️ umbrellas like a witch riding a broomstick 🧹 

I know some will suggest this is my imagination but the gramophone looks strangely like eclipse symbolism… 🤔 

IMG-4336.png

Genteel” - Gentiles 

IMG-4333.png

“Queen of Heaven”

Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany’s

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

A video of some glitching…

Does anyone have any better quality or more like this?

This one seems to be being censored on social media etc…

Kate Middleton Glitch?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh yes, London Bridge and My Fair Lady. Brilliant spot Danny. And the flying Satanic nanny, who really looks after the royal children. Shows they've been at this sorcery for years.

These images are interesting - first, a sort of combo of Isis and Osiris genitalia view from above, from the weekend (not many people there, despite the media hype).

And the pic of the ghouls on the balcony, with Lady Gabriella. Why is it that Michael Mosley gets weeks and weeks of attention and thousands of column inches and speculation  about his death, a TV presenter, but a major royal, Thomas Kingston, doesnt get a single mention in the press?

trooping.jpg

balcony.jpg

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

On 6/16/2024 at 11:03 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh super spot re: My Fair Lady. Yeah, the joke's meant to be on us....making someone look like Royalty.

And Do little is the perfect description of royalty

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

“Look where her blazer is up against his, looks like photoshop/AI/CGI. Something is definitely off here.”

IMG-4367.jpg

Also, look at Kates dress far right low down.. It looks out of proportion with her body?

Through the girls left arm/our right of image…

IMG-4365.jpg

This could seem to suggest other people can be used and “the person they’re supposed to be” can be overlaid through some form of technology as being one possibility.

I’d imagine all types of these unusual discrepancies people are going to find as time goes on.

People have given this event a whole other type of attention due to the games these people are playing which is ultimately what they’re after, peoples attention.

Which is an argument for us to not do what we are doing, yet being aware that you are being deceived is never a bad thing.

Just be aware these people are trying to achieve to something by doing all of this and nothing is what it may seem.

IMG-4370.jpg

Little Willy - Sweet

It’s all a Charade, script etc

As such it may help starting here…

She marries “Little Willy

Kate middleton school play

Thanks @northern star

You maybe interested in these connections below with “My Fair Lady” script/ritual…

I must say I didn’t even know of/about Thomas Kingston either and your right they’re picking and choosing what we are supposed to place focus upon which usually shows agenda where and when such an imbalance exists. Which is where and when you need a good “conspiracy theorist” or your own “spidey senses tingling”. Just like King Charles for instance coming into the sword incident in Hainault which all completely stinks and then he chooses to get involved in that particular incident…

The Beast System

If we interrelate the issues we would have “London Bridge is falling down” referring to the old economic system in this sense.

The new one would of course be the digital technocracy “SMART” Surveillance System so the whole world looks like an airport.

Transhumanism “the metal man/iron man” artificial intelligence etc and we are seeing what looks like a lot of skullduggery now through such technology.

As stated in numerous posts, I am sure this will be carried out through earthquake/tsunamis etc in the USA shadowing symbolism from the eclipse etc

Nothing depicts transhumanism better than “off with his head”…

IMG-4373.png

I did notice this date with King Charles and Trooping of the Colour 15/6/24 - 666 so we have a potential indication of such here through the Mark of the Beast symbolism and “Free King Mark” associated with this event which can be interpreted as “Free the Kings Mark” as in “Free the Mark of the Beast”.

But when you look at the whole date we actually have 15/06/2024 which would be 668. Yet it still maybe worth keeping in mind with all of this.

Whilst also this event of Trooping of the Colour has been associated with Hainault. Which could fit into some overall ritual taking place. That and the obvious demonic painting giving reference to such demonic associations.

No worries about the fool aspect as I do reckon they’re playing him as “the fool” and this association with Hercules slaying the lion and Orion holding the lion seem to be suggestive of what they’re getting at here as being one in the same through this archetypal character they’re creating out of this puppet.

Ultimately that what is being presented that he believes he is slaying demons/dragons/evil - which is usually associated with Kings, Queens 👑 the monarchy dominating evil on behalf of God, which clearly appears to have been inverted to actually represent evil as form of mockery as they are the dragons 🐉 reptiles demons etc - and as such still has his honour in tact as in, he has done no wrong believing he has stamped out/at war with evil essentially.

This type of psychological framing seems to have been deliberately made and characterised through all of this.

Which as a whole represents Spiritual Warfare and the building and tearing down of a strawman narrative it seems.

See Here…

@Sportsfan28 @xpwales 

“The Beast System”

Anon Trailer

“My Fair Lady”

Another one likely to be censored on social media so I have copied it here

Kate Middleton ‘My Fair Lady’ - London Bridge

IMG-4349.jpg

Also, the reality that these connections are long in the making. Not recent. Playing this hand also relates “Kate” to her childhood. So of course, it is her. Isn’t it?

The Background Here…

EXCLUSIVE - Kate Middleton performing in My Fair Lady

EXCLUSIVE - Kate Middleton singing in My Fair Lady

The only picture I have seen that doesn’t appear to have been taken by a mainstream media platform…

IMG-4364.jpg

?

IMG-4351.jpg

IMG-4352.jpg

?

IMG-4357.jpg

The magicians of distractions...

Kate Middleton Comment - Derren Brown - Illusionist 🪄✨ 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2024 at 11:11 AM, DaleP said:

Buckingham Palace would be worth more than £1billion if King Charles ever put it up for sale (thanks to its central location, good transport links and 240 bedrooms)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13521617/Buckingham-Palace-worth-1billion-King-Charles-sale.html

Probably £1 Billion is a minimum figure, all paid for by you, not to mention the £75 Billion worth of furnishings, paintings, soild gold sinks, soild gold bath, solid gold toilet etc.

It all belongs to them , they get to live in it and enjoy it, but you pay for it. And if you go anywere near it, they will phone the police and have you arrested - Arrested ? For going near your own property - What a world

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Probably £1 Billion is a minimum figure, all paid for by you, not to mention the £75 Billion worth of furnishings, paintings, soild gold sinks, soild gold bath, solid gold toilet etc.

It all belongs to them , they get to live in it and enjoy it, but you pay for it. And if you go anywere near it, they will phone the police and have you arrested - Arrested ? For going near your own property - What a world

We should put their rent up, ohh, wait, those parasites don't pay rent, do they? it's all buckshee and funded by the riff raff like us, who also fund the people who are new to the reservation known as THE U.K.! Talk about a piss take? My great, great grandfather would turn in his gravy, not typo, { HE WAS EATEN BY NEW GUINEA CANNIBALS IN THE 1800's}🫣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Everything Strange Noticed About the Trooping of the Colour?

IMG-4398.png

Black and White - Duality

Could I be more me?

Or am I a clone?

9-DD00-A13-404-A-4-FAA-A933-8-FCB4-E1-C1

Look at the face/expressions

Duality - Do you know the difference between being sincere and serious?

Sincerity can be silly. Serious can’t…

Taking an illusion seriously is the path toward madness.

However, the more we suffer the more serious we take things, the more serious we are the more we suffer.

See Here

eyesontheright4.0

‘Kate makes her first appearance...There are some interesting connections in this video, but a few more connections not mentioned in the video : 
Audrey Hepburn was related to the royals (Princess Diana and more).
She was an mk ultra victim as well, best shown in her "birdcage" she wore at the illuminati Rothschild party. Bird cage is indicative of a caged bird. Caged in the mind. It's highly symbolic for trauma based mind control. (See highlights).
But also Audrey was also diagnosed with cancer, like Kate and then Audrey died 3 months later. 
They do speak in code symbols, numbers, colors.... 🧐
@paulotik0tok

Click link to see video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8VvKZ4tdth/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8VvKZ4tdth/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

IMG-4401.jpg

Princess Diana's Family Tree Brush up on the British dynasty.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a37887338/princess-diana-spencer-family-tree/#

“Spain Rain” - My Fair Lady

Aka - Weather Manipulation/Control Geoengineering being Symbolised through this…

Spain airport shuts as dramatic storm causes huge floods

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/spain-airport-shuts-as-dramatic-storm-causes-huge-floods/ar-BB1o4oyd

Refer to Here…

Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10th

History of Monarch Mind Control and Hollywood Sex Slaves

IMG-4399.png

Audrey Hepburn attends Rothschild’s Surrealist Ball

How Did Audrey Hepburn Die? Inside The Hollywood Icon’s Heartbreaking Final Weeks

One of the world's most glamorous movie stars, Audrey Hepburn died on January 20, 1993, just three months after she was diagnosed with cancer.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/how-did-audrey-hepburn-die

AN INVITATION TO MARIE-HÉLÈNE DE ROTHSCHILD’S SURREALIST BALL

The Baroness was indeed the hostess with the mostest with guests including Salvador Dalí, Audrey Hepburn, and more

https://graziamagazine.com/us/articles/surrealist-ball-archive/

“Even after Queen Elizabeth insisted on including that she would "OBEY" Prince Philip in their wedding vows, Diana omitted the line - "OBEY" - from their 1981 nuptials. Instead, she promised to ''love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health.”

Liberal? Or Ritual Script?

Look what happened…

Queen Shammuramat/Semiramis (c.811-c.792 BCE) – The Dove Queen and the Goddess 

“her son Ninyas wanted to rule. Semiramis, OBEYing omen from the gods, did not resist: she turned over government to him and disappeared, having lived sixty-three years and reigned for forty-two.”

Inversion of 36 - 63

Dianas death was at age 36

IMG-8120.jpg

https://historiamolim6000.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/semiramis-c-800-bc/

A Robin Redbreast in a cage puts all Heaven in a rage

IMG-8124.jpg

"A Bird in a Gilded Cage"

IMG-8132.jpg

Auguries of Innocence by William Blake - Read by Ralph Richardson

London Loose Horses…

A Bird in a Gilded Cage (From "Ringside Maisie") performed by Virginia O'Brien (1941)

Monarch Butterflies - Monarch Programming 🦋 🕊️ 🐇

“I think to a certain extent, she’s a bird in a gilded cage.” - The Story of Diana 2017, News speaking to a “passerby” on the street?

IMG-8126.jpg

The saddest fairy tale of Princess of Wales, Diana, locked in a golden cage. Print

DrAnu Ranjan

Dianas Bardo of “Becoming” - Silence of the Lambs/Red Dragon…

From riches to a bag of rags - inversion, mockery…

IMG-6539.png

“The sight of Diana, Princess of Wales stepping out of the royal carriage and ascending the steps of St Paul’s on her wedding day was “like watching a butterfly coming out of its chrysalis”, Lady Di’s bridal dress designer Elizabeth Emanuel once told British Vogue.“

IMG-6488.gif

Aka Europa, Selene, Eos, Diana, the “Lady of the Lake” from Arthurian Legend…

The Moon Goddess Symbolism with slight variations or evolutions between day and night, of the same imagery over the years, some having positive or others more negative aspects/associations. The death cult always invert and manipulate such symbolism, sometimes by mocking, sometimes meaning the opposite.

Such as a “car accident” with Princess Diana in an ancient place of worship to the Moon Goddess Diana. This is a mockery….

IMG-8129.jpg

Butterfly on a Wheel / Shattered trailer

More Diana Associated Symbolism…

IMG-4385.jpg

Corona - Associated with Radios - aka “The Wireless” - Radio Waves Signals - “Spanish Flu” etc

Corona - Eclipse Symbolism - “Gramophone” symbolism previously noted

😇 Crown Chakra Virus 👑 Symbolism etc

IMG-4379.jpg

IMG-4380.jpg

FREELAND - Mind Killer (Need For Speed Underground 2 Soundtrack) [HQ]

‘Fear...

is a mind killer

In the space of the heart is a_ place of no FEAR!

Fear is the mind killer.

A feeling without limits that you cannot ENGINEER!

Fear is the mind killer.

Whoever said we're not supposed to get ECSTATIC?

Fear is the mind killer.

It's a media-induced comatose ANAESTHETIC!

Fear is the mind killer.’

See here…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

IMG-4512.png

🎭 

And the movie… Starts off by everyone leaving a theatre and it pisses it down…

Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady

the blue @thebluestshade

👀 it's so obvious!”

☯️

IMG-4508.jpg

https://x.com/thebluestshade/status/1802474249623396616

IMG-4507.jpg

https://x.com/username_thaina/status/1803096388349104545

IMG-4506.jpg

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/why-kate-middleton-didnt-attend-151528116.html

Aka…

Something else of significance in the movie script

My Fair Lady: the Ascot Gavotte

“Puppet People”

See Here…

Unseasonable Cold Spells - Influenza…” comment

💉 Don’t go stealing my crown chakra 👑 “hat” 👒 

My Fair Lady - Ascot race scene with intro Full HD

Geoengineering 

Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10th

“the rain in spain falls mainly on the plane” ✈️ 

?

Majorca airport paralysed by floods after storm - sparking holiday chaos across Europe

Geoengineering and such. We are being mocked. On a scale likely never before seen since the depths of COVID

🕊️Bird Cage🩻

Through script and Mind Control - Triggers - “Behavioural Engineering

Don’t you think/feel we need “Sustainable Development”? 🫣

THE BIRDCAGE (1996) | How to Act Like a Man | MGM

IMG-4513.jpg

“Like a nun on the run…”

ROMAN HOLIDAY | Trailer | Paramount Movies

Script

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

@Not Thoth

Thanks for sharing mate. Interesting write up...

"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain" and "In Hertford, Hereford, and Hampshire, hurricanes hardly ever happen"

One if by Clam, Two if by Sea 🌊

Screenshot-2024-06-20-030650.png

One if by Clam, Two if by Sea | Family Guy Wiki | Fandom

Slightly longer clip here...

Sea 🌊 Flood/Earthquake - Seems to be forecast/shadowed

Something tells me, a reason I and a couple of other people have been banging on about on the forum…

The coming earthquake/flood scenario within the USA following the whole COVID ritual surrounding Eclipse symbolism and then the actual eclipse itself April 8th - and everything which surrounded it as we witnessed a psychological operation play out even on that day - is the reason behind the UK’s general election being held on July 4th 

Aka

American Independence Day

That this factors into that bigger picture and coming scenario in the shenanigans being played out here.

If we factor this in with the US election that is November 5th - We have already been told to expect a 🩸“bloodbath” 🛀 cryptically even though I’m sure many people won’t like hearing this aka 🌊 Rivers of Blood🩸for any of you who have been paying attention - also if we factor in symbolism I have shown is shadowed through Matthew Perry’s death “drowning” this is associated with “Batman”. But everything Batman it seems. The most current being The Batman 2022 states a flood and the 6uild 6ack 6etter type narrative of “renewal” by Wednesday November 6th following such a flood… “Bloodbath

The whole mentality behind such a scenario is out of such a cataclysm and destruction of the US is to bring about the imposition of the “New World Order” system being of course everything centralised, from religion, government and a “SMART” technocracy surveillance state which includes the “Mark of the Beast” chip implanted within everyone if they want to survive even on the basics of life. Complete control. So remember and don’t be fooled if anything of the sort starts to manifest in whatever way these crafty bastards try to engineer anything of this sort that starts to look like anything like such is happening…

I have highlighted what I can and how I see the totality of this through several different posts and plan to make another direct one some time soon.

Just be aware of this and if you see anything that looks to be fitting such a pattern make note of it and share it.

IMG-4033.png

It’s a War upon the Heavens - “Sky” - “The Skys no longer the limit

Can't say I have watched all of this just yet, but maybe of interest one way or another...

What Nostradamus Predicts For Kate Middleton Shocks Everyone!

unnamed.jpg

666 - The End of Roman Holiday

Made up by both e's

"A bored and sheltered princess escapes her guardians and falls in love with an American newsman in Rome."

Of course, the media lie and spout BS cover it up on behalf of the monarchy/establishment

🕊️

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Roman Holiday background associations linked with Audrey Hepburn to Kate Middleton here…

666 - Monarch Mind Control Symbolism 🦋 “Antichrist” Moonchild Omen and such

Posted (edited)

A lot of people are saying that kate was supposed to be ravaged by cancer, supposedly so ill she could not even get out of bed, supposedly so ill she had to cancel all of her appointments. Yet she turns up to trooping the colour looking lively and 20 years younger.

The knackerred wrinkly dark unhealthy looking face caused by crack cocaine and adrenochrome, is gone ????

Screenshot2024-06-21at07-58-23RoyalThread-Allroyalstorieshereplease.png.8bdb3459645f2b0be20cc0a78a9eafb5.png

Edited by jack121
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, the delusion is remarkable. It's not the same person. Sometimes I think they're testing the masses just to see how much they fail to notice stuff.

I have been thinking this for a few years now too. It makes sense really; if you have built a system that is designed to control the masses, and also designed to create a collective consciousness/hive mind, it makes sense that you would need to have regular 'tests' to see how well it is working. The internet obviously does this to an extent, but you probably need mass events to really get a more accurate taking of the pulse. COVID was the biggest one, but these others serve a purpose and probably give valuable information about where each Country is at. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, the delusion is remarkable. It's not the same person. Sometimes I think they're testing the masses just to see how much they fail to notice stuff.

sheep are thick.

sheep know the palace put out a photoshopped pic cos it was confirmed on the propaganda box.

then next breath they say why would the palace lie about the condition of kate in their press releases

and im like but they lied with the photo

On 6/18/2024 at 5:59 PM, DaleP said:

What does this mean when Diana said her title was older than the Prince Philips... 🤔

So James Hewitt was died 'accidentally'. No surprise there knowing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6Amh-Ds1M

I truly thought hewitt was harry's dad, but upon closer inspecting photos harry looks like paedo phil. Did phil fuck diana ? Did satan fuck diana, like in rosemary's baby. Or perhaps the unlikely outsider : did chaz fuck diana ? Then little willy looks nothing like chaz either. So who fucked diana then

Screenshot2024-06-22at08-53-50WhatisproofthatHewittwasntPrinceHarrysdad.png.3815e1801e7be8ad99847a05b5a4ac70.png

• Like 4

On 6/21/2024 at 8:03 AM, jack121 said:

A lot of people are saying that kate was supposed to be ravaged by cancer, supposedly so ill she could not even get out of bed, supposedly so ill she had to cancel all of her appointments. Yet she turns up to trooping the colour looking lively and 20 years younger.

The knackerred wrinkly dark unhealthy looking face caused by crack cocaine and adrenochrome, is gone ????

Screenshot2024-06-21at07-58-23RoyalThread-Allroyalstorieshereplease.png.8bdb3459645f2b0be20cc0a78a9eafb5.png

So what do you think it is? A clone or CGI?

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

I truly thought hewitt was harry's dad, but upon closer inspecting photos harry looks like paedo phil. Did phil fuck diana ? Did satan fuck diana, like in rosemary's baby. Or perhaps the unlikely outsider : did chaz fuck diana ? Then little willy looks nothing like chaz either. So who fucked diana then

Screenshot2024-06-22at08-53-50WhatisproofthatHewittwasntPrinceHarrysdad.png.3815e1801e7be8ad99847a05b5a4ac70.png

But traits tend to skip and grandchild tend to inherit it from his/her granparents. Be it a talent or looks.

6 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Yep was just about to post on this…

What’s wrong with these images?

Beached/Bardo/Limbo

“Jumping over someones head with a bad hairdo”

IMG-4667.jpg

🤣

I think I have just about found it as well.. If I didn’t know better I’d think these fucks had been paying attention…

David Bowie - Queen Bitch (Old Grey Whistle Test, 1972)

🃏HA HA HA HA🤡 

My Fair Lady Pronunciation

IMG-4686.png

“HA HA HA…

And for my next joke…”

☂️“it never rains but it pours“☂️

Joker: Folie à Deux | Official Teaser Trailer

IMG-4670.jpg

IMG-4684.webp

Notice a theme?

Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) (Official Music Video)

It’s this in case you don’t want to watch it…

IMG-4682.webp

Prince William celebrates birthday with George, Charlotte, and Louis at Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour concert in London

The attendees at Taylor Swift's Eras Tour in London on June 21 included some royal fans, royal reporter Roya Nikkhah shared on X.

The Prince of Wales and his three children - George, 10, Charlotte, 9, and Louis, 6 - reportedly watched the show at Wembley Stadium during the first night of the tour stop.

The concert doubled as a birthday celebration for Prince William, who turned 42 that day.

Kate Middleton was not reported to make the outing with her family.

The Princess of Wales, 42, has remained largely out of the public eye in recent months as she continues her cancer treatment.

She made a special appearance on June 15 at Trooping the Colour, the annual celebration of King Charles' birthday, marking her first public outing with the royals since Christmas. However, the event did not signal a return to public life, with future engagements depending on when she feels able and under the guidance of her medical team.

Prince William's sister-in-law, Meghan Markle, attended Swift's August 2023 tour stop in Los Angeles.

https://people.com/prince-william-celebrates-birthday-taylor-swift-concert-london-prince-george-princess-charlotte-prince-louis-8667511?taid=6675e25affc9eb0001c1ccfd&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

IMG-4679.jpg

It’s the clear absence of someone. They’re taking the piss…

IMG-4673.jpg

In other news…

IMG-4676.jpg

George Clooney Working With Police To Shut Down Alternative Media

Anyone using the police to shut down anyone is bringing in the police state - Tyranny/Fascism - which us so called conspiracy theorists have warned about for years

Anyone using the the police to attack and shutdown people who haven’t committed any crimes need locking up.

The irony is overwhelming.

George Clooney and his ilk are someone else’s puppets and tools.

Flashback…

USA: ACTOR GEORGE CLOONEY BOOED BY PHOTOGRAPHERS

Still not a bad film nevertheless

The Peacemaker (1997) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

IMG-4683.jpg

IMG-4680.webp

Photo and “I am not out of the woods yet” 🤔Azazel

Yep they’re clearly taking the piss, the whole “not out of the woods yet”, A.I. Picture taken/made to look as if Kate’s in the woodlands…

Mockery.

High Priestess

Again… This is all Virgin Mary (Snow White) - Whore of Babylon (Evil Queen) symbolism… Whilst Azazel is what?

The Evil Spirit of the Wilderness See the Fallen Movie 

The Whore of Babylon wants the fall of innocence through the corruption of their heart. 

This is symbolised through the From Hell movie in many ways although may not be so clear and obvious. As does Jack the Ripper scenario relate to Whore of Babylon symbolism in many ways through different presentations of this historical event etc

Love turned into Lust. The fulfilment of desire takes over the senses…

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (1937) - The Huntsman

🕊️ You will see dove 🕊️ symbolism here btw - “Queen Semiramis” High Priestess Symbolism

🕊️

High Priestess - Queen Semiramis - Whore of Babylon Symbolism

Dove and the Phoenix being used interchangeably it seems… Phoenix more of occult interpretations…

The dove is supposed to be a messenger of God following the flood guiding Noah to land, so therefore can be used to represent “Queen of Heaven” as if a divine message from the heavens.

The negative aspect being likewise used mockingly to symbolise “A New World Order” and likewise can be used to refer to Whore of Babylon, Queen Semiramis having such associations before Christianity made out of it what they have. Which seem as if positive aspects or negative aspects of the same force…

🕊️

It's Yesterday Once More | Audrey Hepburn | Roman Holiday

See here for more of an analysis on this…

GLOBAL WARMING, OVERPOPULATION - Dr Isaacs end the world scene (HD)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DaleP said:

So what do you think it is? A clone or CGI?

There's a persistent rumour on twitter that kate faked the cancer thingy to take time off for her face to heal from plastic surgery. People are hating on kate for selfishly decieving them, saying they were so worried about kate's health, yet there was nothing wrong with her all along, she made it all up for egotistical vanity reasons.

• Like 1