Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

10 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Wow. That would tie in with everything if true. Take the family out. And I don't meant down to the coast for a day.

Was kate killed by little willy ?

Because Little willy shot dead that thomas kingston guy, who kate was allegdly shagging, perhaps some of the flying shrapnel wounded kate, and rather than leave witnesses to a crime little willy finished off kate for good to shut her up. Perhaps kate's mum didn't like it so she was whacked too also to shut her up and prevent a royal scandal.

A little like all those jack the ripper stories where someone went around whacking prossies, to cover up the  royal scandal

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Was kate killed by little willy ?

Because Little willy shot dead that thomas kingston guy, who kate was allegdly shagging, perhaps some of the flying shrapnel wounded kate, and rather than leave witnesses to a crime little willy finished off kate for good to shut her up. Perhaps kate's mum didn't like it so she was whacked too also to shut her up and prevent a royal scandal.

A little like all those jack the ripper stories where someone went around whacking prossies, to cover up the  royal scandal

Yes, and Kate’s clone is still malfunctioning, they couldn’t get it to pass the public scrutiny test, so they put it back in the freezer and now they just write letters impersonating Kate, telling everyone she needs time off.

• Haha 1

TOP ("Trends on Peak") looks to be a dodgy site:

About

💖On Trends on Peak⛰️, we take you into the fascinating world✨ of Hollywood and give you an inside look at your favorite celebrities💃 and what they are up to. Our channel brings you the hottest news🥵 and updates from the glitz and glamour world of Hollywood. From behind-the-scenes🫣 to red carpet events🥂, interviews, movie premieres, fashion💅, lifestyle, awards, and even the intriguing stories and gossip🕵️ that keep the Hollywood buzzing – we have it all!

So whether you are a movie fanatic🕺, a fashion enthusiast👯 or a celebrity gossip lover👩‍❤️‍👩, Trends on Peak is your ultimate Hollywood hub. Don't miss out on any update about your favorite Hollywood stars🌟. Subscribe👍 to Trends on Peak and stay tuned! Be the first to know all about what's trending in Hollywood!

Because if it's hot, it's on Trends on Peak!⛰️
Channel details
www.youtube.com/@Trendsonpeak
47.8K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmOXnOVi5K71KhKMGzGylRA

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes both! 

Took a look at it last night. There isn't a theory that hasn't been shared.

That was the first time I've looked at anything to do with the Royals in a very long time, aside from this thread in the last 24 hours. I had no idea Kate Middleton was missing, the kids were missing, who that Rose bird was, or that Camilla was running the show.

The sheer level of dysfunction and subterfuge makes my lot look like the Little House on the Prairie.

• Like 1

At what point do we call the police? 
She’s been missing for some time now.

Personally I think they are waiting to reveal that she’s either dead or alive but it’s all about timing. It would be the perfect “look behind you, a two headed monkey!”

I know some folk are already presuming she will be the face of the new mRNA cancer drug. So I think her big reveal is all about timing now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Saved said:

That was the first time I've looked at anything to do with the Royals in a very long time, aside from this thread in the last 24 hours. I had no idea Kate Middleton was missing, the kids were missing, who that Rose bird was, or that Camilla was running the show.

The sheer level of dysfunction and subterfuge makes my lot look like the Little House on the Prairie.

Yes it’s crazy. I don’t think even us here could come up with some of the the stuff they’re going on about, which is weird because Reddit is known for its anti conspiracy, normie promoting stance. 

I’m getting more and more norms telling me to stay offline. Their anger is palpable. I love it! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

I know some folk are already presuming she will be the face of the new mRNA cancer drug. So I think her big reveal is all about timing now. 

Good point. If one of that lot are shown using it then everyone will want a new jab, cancer or no cancer. 
You can’t make it up! 

2 hours ago, Saved said:

🍿

2 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

At what point do we call the police? 
She’s been missing for some time now.

Personally I think they are waiting to reveal that she’s either dead or alive but it’s all about timing. It would be the perfect “look behind you, a two headed monkey!”

If kids are also missing as Saved said, what other execuses are they going to come up with?

It's all very too easy for them to pull the cancer card for Kate but all three children in Uzbekistan?

This could be the end of the Royals.... You could say, William could marry his hidden gf like his father did but....it's all complicated.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

If kids are also missing as Saved said, what other execuses are they going to come up with?

It's all very too easy for them to pull the cancer card for Kate but all three children in Uzbekistan?

This could be the end of the Royals.... You could say, William could marry his hidden gf like his father did but....it's all complicated.

So what’s all this? Uzbekistan? Rose? I’m out the loop… I try googling but it’s as if Google is censoring the truth. 

On 6/9/2024 at 11:41 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Pop onto Reddit, search ‘Kate Middleton’ and click on the sub r/Kate Middleton missing, shown here-

They’re worse than us I tell you. 
Quite interesting 

I've just glanced at it. They had to create another #tag

#whereiskatemiddleton 🤭

Someone posted a photo of notice that was put up to say that they've closed the Kensington Palace Gate for safety reasons. 🤔

You are right. 😂

They've gone through the helicopter logs, even speculating the top Kate would wear in future AI-generated video etc.

Good place to educate the neophytes. Some are trolled and we all know who does that kind of stuff...on payroll. :classic_rolleyes:

Trooping the Colour is in 3 days time....who would be standing on the balcony?

I take it William, Kate and kids won't be appearing which leaves with the King and Camilla, Prince Edward & Sophie, and Princess Royal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

I've just glanced at it. They had to create another #tag

#whereiskatemiddleton 🤭

Someone posted a photo of notice that was put up to say that they've closed the Kensington Palace Gate for safety reasons. 🤔

You are right. 😂

They've gone through the helicopter logs, even speculating the top Kate would wear in future AI-generated video etc.

Good place to educate the neophytes. Some are trolled and we all know who does that kind of stuff...on payroll. :classic_rolleyes:

Trooping the Colour is in 3 days time....who would be standing on the balcony?

I take it William, Kate and kids won't be appearing which leaves with the King and Camilla, Prince Edward & Sophie, and Princess Royal.

Ahh, Reddit. I’ll have a gander through all that in a bit….

I think it would be utterly hilarious if they use the wrong hologram for Trooping the Colour and Queen Elizabeth II reappears.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mazthehobo said:

Ahh, Reddit. I’ll have a gander through all that in a bit….

I think it would be utterly hilarious if they use the wrong hologram for Trooping the Colour and Queen Elizabeth II reappears.

I think it would be hilarious enough if they placed a flat screen on the balcony to play an AI-generated footage of 'Kate'.

On 6/10/2024 at 12:32 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes, and Kate’s clone is still malfunctioning, they couldn’t get it to pass the public scrutiny test, so they put it back in the freezer and now they just write letters impersonating Kate, telling everyone she needs time off.

Thanks ! This thread is starting to make perfect sense with your perfect explanation

So do you think the clone was a robot, perhaps supplied by elon musk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Thanks ! This thread is starting to make perfect sense with your perfect explanation

So do you think the clone was a robot, perhaps supplied by elon musk

Not sure it’s Elon musk as I’ve heard the royals and other high ups have had cloning tech for a long time.

Yes they are often described as bio organic robotoids 

Yes, it's the miracle 'cancer vaccines' angle I'm leaning towards. So much money to be made and useless eaters persuaded to leap onto the Satanic alter & willingly expose their veins.

However, who the hell knows what might be going on in that world of unelected, parasitic deviants - our royal pains in the arse! Or in fact, in this surreal & demented version of everyday reality that our world has become. 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, it's the miracle 'cancer vaccines' angle I'm leaning towards. So much money to be made and useless eaters persuaded to leap onto the Satanic alter & willingly expose their veins.

However, who the hell knows what might be going on in that world of unelected, parasitic deviants - our royal pains in the arse! Or in fact, in this surreal & demented version of everyday reality that our world has become. 

If they really are planning to depopulate the human race, a killer vaccine would be ideal.

Cancer rates are up. 
Kate is everyone’s darling (!).

I wonder if they will change the symptoms for cancer. 
“Do you have a runny nose or have sneezed recently? It’s probably cancer.”

They could get everyone to take some kind of pcr test that will say they are positive and then boom. The queues outside the morgues, I mean vaccine centres, will be all the way down the road.

Kate, everyone’s darling (!) could be the beacon of hope that everyone sees to convince themselves it’s a miracle.

Or it could even be a vaccine that prevents cancer. So maybe a lot of media darlings will die to instil fear and then the jab will prevent it from happening to them. Everyone queues up either way.

I’ll be the last in the queue and if anyone dares stand behind me I’ll get violent.

Edited by Mazthehobo
  • Like 1

Actually that’s a cunning plan…

Media starts scaring the public with cancer rate figures and deaths.

They then say a ‘test from home’ kit can determine if you have this ‘super cancer’. Similar to the PCR test it will be completely biased.

Then, without need to get a professional diagnosis (why wait for months to see a doctor when super cancer waits for nobody…) they can get the new jab.

Misinformation will be swiftly dealt with and the daily news will report on how many deaths there are etc.

Hmm…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1