Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

Good point, But i would not feel sorry for her in any ostracisim  in any way, sitting there covered in £millions worth of bling while the good honest british people suffer the cost of living crisis, stuffing her face at free banquets while the british people scrounge from foodbanks, living in 50 bedroom palaces and castles while the british suffer increased taxes and new taxes to pay for these parasites and scroungers

She did look absolutely gorgeous though. Something about a princess looking beautiful and in a foul mood like thunder. We have Kate's fan in the forum and openly said that 'he would F her' 😁 Much better than someone who said they'd F Teresa May. lol

Well, i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...

untitledeeee.jpg.acf50d452f1339fe787bd5bce1a7adb9.jpg

Untitledqqq.jpg.b980e44ec9e262bb0e6053140c8929a1.jpg

Untitledwwww.jpg.c575fbed75b5bf42ae5cdcb9e4ae6291.jpg

I still would not shag anyone associated with the nazi paedophiles who have commited some of the worst crimes in human history

To those who would shag her : She's already dead , If you're into that kind of thing

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

Well, i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...

untitledeeee.jpg.acf50d452f1339fe787bd5bce1a7adb9.jpg

Untitledqqq.jpg.b980e44ec9e262bb0e6053140c8929a1.jpg

Untitledwwww.jpg.c575fbed75b5bf42ae5cdcb9e4ae6291.jpg

I still would not shag anyone associated with the nazi paedophiles who have commited some of the worst crimes in human history

To those who would shag her : She's already dead , If you're into that kind of thing

Not by me, but she's apparently shaggable even when dead. 🥴

Posted (edited)

Won't be long before Fusty Fergie spills the beans for a few bob. Maybe that's why her and her lovely ex husband are walking around shaking the hands of the brainless along with the other lizards "please don't tell Andy n Ferg and we'll let you play kings and queens with us".

Edited by Useyournous
Bad writing skills
  • Haha 1

More strange behaviour from the nazis. Pray tell, exactly which war did they fight in, and where did all of these glorious medals come from

GOGoqgfWIAA0b6N.jpg.9c42f9c5ef554a6bd27cc680f9a57fc4.jpg

Why is it that the guy in the middle who did see some action ( allegdely ) is the only one not allowed to wear a uniform - strange signalling

• Like 1

What the heck is going on with missing Kate? She was becoming far too thin when she was last seen so is it that her eating disorder has made it shameful for her to be seen in public? Having cancer would be a good cover story for this because if and when she does appear they can just say the chemo has wasted her. Is she in rehab with intravenous clotted cream, sugar and flour being pumped in?

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2024 at 11:21 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

The odds are Missing Kate is Already Dead Kate.

Why - we can only speculate. Outgrew her usefulness, a health issue, crossed someone she shouldn't have. Diana 2.0, basically.

I've just had a revelation.

The Queen's OH, Prince Philip died first. Then King Charles' OH, Princess Di died first..... and we can only assume that Kate is already dead.... Do you see the pattern here? Then I went back in history. Queen Victoria, Queen Mary.....OH always die first.

Now, those that have studied video will know reason why this is. It's no coincident. Thus I am more inclined to believe Kate is no more.

Can you remember the last time the Royals have cancelled their engagement/public appearance due to an election? 🤔 I find it strange.

Trooping the Colour is taking place in a fortnight. We shall see if Kate will appear on the balcony..... may be they will display a holographic image like they did with the Queen?

https://people.com/is-royal-family-canceling-trooping-the-colour-2024-answer-confirmed-british-army-king-charles-birthday-parade-8655059

On 5/23/2024 at 8:43 AM, jack121 said:

More strange behaviour from the nazis. Pray tell, exactly which war did they fight in, and where did all of these glorious medals come from

GOGoqgfWIAA0b6N.jpg.9c42f9c5ef554a6bd27cc680f9a57fc4.jpg

Why is it that the guy in the middle who did see some action ( allegdely ) is the only one not allowed to wear a uniform - strange signalling

They all fought in 'THE WAR FOR THE MINDS OF THE SHEEPLE', the one with the ginger beard was only there to serve the drinks at the party afterwards, that's the reason for the getup he's wearing, the frock coat and the pin stripes, and his 'medals' are actually only bottle tops he was allowed to wear them to keep him in line with the other wearers of 'pretend medals'! Poor old 'Charlie Chuckles' is so knackered he can't keep his sword from dragging on the floor! Perhaps his limp weapon was why Diana turned to James Hewitt and a few dozen others in the first place?🤔🤫

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

They all fought in 'THE WAR FOR THE MINDS OF THE SHEEPLE', the one with the ginger beard was only there to serve the drinks at the party afterwards, that's the reason for the getup he's wearing, the frock coat and the pin stripes, and his 'medals' are actually only bottle tops he was allowed to wear them to keep him in line with the other wearers of 'pretend medals'! Poor old 'Charlie Chuckles' is so knackered he can't keep his sword from dragging on the floor! Perhaps his limp weapon was why Diana turned to James Hewitt and a few dozen others in the first place?🤔🤫

I forgot to add, doesn't 'Princess' Anne look resplendent with her Pony Club medals? She used to have a real, genuine plastic sheriff's badge when she was a kid, but she reckons her ex hubby took it as a memento when they split!🤫

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Decidedly odd! If it's legitimate. *Edited* Brown's post was 6 months ago. There's nothing to suggest he made any attempt to help.

Also, if it's just some build up to a quirky joke, it's in extremely poor taste.

Not that I'm an admirer of this woman. Anyone remember the nurse who 'committed suicide' after a journalist was allowed to get through to her in the maternity suite, or Kate's official 1st baby photo's being released, with Her Highness sporting the same outfit as worn by Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby? 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Maybe this needs putting in the royal thread too

All up for some high hearted pop music, and this band does it better than most.

But what's in the basket, and why take it into a royal ceremony? Looks like frozen body parts to me. Or fish. Very weird, anyway.

And those who get gongs from the royals are usually immersed in the entire Luceferian system

https://www.theguardian.com/music/article/2024/may/31/thank-you-for-the-music-abba-members-get-swedish-knighthoods

abba-1.jpg

abba-2.jpg

Edited by northern star

On 6/2/2024 at 6:06 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Decidedly odd! If it's legitimate. *Edited* Brown's post was 6 months ago. There's nothing to suggest he made any attempt to help.

Also, if it's just some build up to a quirky joke, it's in extremely poor taste.

Not that I'm an admirer of this woman. Anyone remember the nurse who 'committed suicide' after a journalist was allowed to get through to her in the maternity suite, or Kate's official 1st baby photo's being released, with Her Highness sporting the same outfit as worn by Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby? 

"Brown's manager has now confirmed to Newsweek it was a reference to a past joke by Dame Edna Everage, a famous character performed by Australian comedian Barry Humphries." 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, northern star said:

Maybe this needs putting in the royal thread too

All up for some high hearted pop music, and this band does it better than most.

But what's in the basket, and why take it into a royal ceremony? Looks like frozen body parts to me. Or fish. Very weird, anyway.

And those who get gongs from the royals are usually immersed in the entire Luceferian system

https://www.theguardian.com/music/article/2024/may/31/thank-you-for-the-music-abba-members-get-swedish-knighthoods

abba-1.jpg

abba-2.jpg

"Abba Seafood AB", formerly "Abba AB", with head offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, is a company producing preserved fish products.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

"Brown's manager has now confirmed to Newsweek it was a reference to a past joke by Dame Edna Everage, a famous character performed by Australian comedian Barry Humphries." 

Thanks Grumpy Grapes.

A bizarre comment like that is bound to attract attention retrospectively, since it was made a couple of weeks before her disappearance from the public eye. As most wouldn't be aware of what he was referring to, I should think he regrets the joke. 🙄

If I was a betting man, I'd have a flutter on a false flag event at the D Day memorials in Normandy tomorrow (6,6,6666). All the ingredients are there. The beast is flailing and is struggling to suppress the global awakening. 

On 6/2/2024 at 7:06 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

if true,why did not she just "run to the public",in stead se hands out a small paper....BS.

to me looks like fueling the conspiracy stremas with BS(like many others things)

1 hour ago, Screamingeagle said:

if true,why did not she just "run to the public",in stead se hands out a small paper....BS.

to me looks like fueling the conspiracy stremas with BS(like many others things)

If it’s Derren Brown then it’s most likely BS. 

But one thing I noticed, does it look like she is wearing a wig?