Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

6 minutes ago, 1velocity7 said:

wtf

ok all you symbolism spotters out there, do your thang

Thanks 1velocity7. Interesting read.

I cut a few quotes out of the article you shared.

The vivid red work, measuring about 8ft 6in by 6ft 6in, is by Jonathan Yeo, who has also painted Tony Blair, Sir David Attenborough and Malala Yousafzai.

"In history of art, the butterfly symbolises metamorphosis and rebirth," he explains, fitting for a portrait being painted of a monarch who has recently ascended to the throne.

Yeo says it was Charles' idea … "He said 'what about a butterfly landing on my shoulder?'".

The sittings ended before the King's cancer was diagnosed. " (He) didn't seem like someone who was physically exhausted".

He was "in good spirits" ( That phrase us so overused )

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, 1velocity7 said:

wtf

Another interesting quote from the article above.

Did the artist notice any obvious change in the man after he became King?

Yeo says he's spotted "a physical change" in politicians he's painted in the past. "They physically look and feel different when they're in high office or out of it."

Yeo adds the King "had already been gaining presence and stature by the time I started it, and it went up a level again when he became King, as you'd expect".

Posted (edited)

I don't think it's flames but the colour and butterfly have purpose. Basically, luck changing since they don't know what to do anymore. Oh dear....

Edited by DaleP

"The monarch butterfly is known by scientists as Danaus plexippus, which in Greek literally means "sleepy transformation." The name evokes the species' ability to hibernate and metamorphize. Adult monarch butterflies possess two pairs of brilliant orange-red wings, featuring black veins and white spots along the edges. Males, who possess distinguishing black dots along the veins of their wings, are slightly bigger than females. Each adult butterfly lives only about four to five weeks."

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

"The monarch butterfly is known by scientists as Danaus plexippus, which in Greek literally means "sleepy transformation." The name evokes the species' ability to hibernate and metamorphize. Adult monarch butterflies possess two pairs of brilliant orange-red wings, featuring black veins and white spots along the edges. Males, who possess distinguishing black dots along the veins of their wings, are slightly bigger than females. Each adult butterfly lives only about four to five weeks."

Transhumanism on the bingo card again, then.

And maybe yet another hint at the King's predicted short reign.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 1velocity7 said:

my first thought was hes surrounded by flames

Yes, that’s an interesting thought. Reminds me of Greta’s fire quote, and wild fires. Fire is a reset? 

I suppose red is significant.

This has given the media something to talk about. Love it or hate it …

On 5/14/2024 at 9:47 PM, 1velocity7 said:

wtf

King Charles: First official portrait since coronation is unveiled, painted by Jonathan Yeo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68981200

_133305635_455d3b68-e998-4cf5-9718-93c5e

The painting reminded me of something and I've only just found it, It's like most of his body is behind a wall with just his head and hands projecting out into the world.  Like a 'watcher by the threshold' or 'lurker at the threshold' (book titles) reemerging from another dimension into this one with his sword ready for battle. 

But there's a movie reference too, in The Empire Strikes Back with the Han Solo carbonite scene. Took me a while to make the connection because I've not seen the film yet, just a trailer with the image, but see what you think:  

IMG_6417.JPG

• Like 2

On 5/14/2024 at 9:47 PM, 1velocity7 said:

wtf

King Charles: First official portrait since coronation is unveiled, painted by Jonathan Yeo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68981200

_133305635_455d3b68-e998-4cf5-9718-93c5e

It is apparently 8ft 5"× 6ft 5".

= 101"×77"= 7777.

777 is the holiest of holies in numerology. 😁😂

His Birth "hatching" is 14th November, unveiling 14th May, (6 Months).6 Months until November 14th. Da da! I'm not a conspiracy theorist, honest guv. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

GB News Headliners Thursday 16th May 2024

Scott Capurro says; 

“This is a photo of the queen snatching flowers away from children who look quite terrified, she’s making jokes about Charles dying, it’s quite hard to read, but anyway there’s another story about taxes …”

IMG_6920.jpeg.506655383792387d6a7e3ae52555f7c8.jpeg

The King, looking exceptionally well for someone undergoing treatment for a form of cancer - which has not been publically disclosed.

651855.webp.e654fd0f137a569c4204b4dbd12f7ba3.webp

Charles, the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duchess of Gloucester laughed and joked in the palace garden with guests including documentary filmmaker Louis Theroux, Hollywood director Sir Ridley Scott and artist Tracey Emin. 

Artist Tracey Emin said the Queen in particular had remembered both her and her work, as she spoke to journalists after the gathering.

Emin's 'work.'

pehvnkeipshbbdeu4yyb.webp.e90d0abd1198280c23550fd8ad825787.webp

Little Willy put Kate Middleton in the corner, and gave his shag buddy Rose a VIP seat next to Harry at a State Banquet.....holding back tears for kate

Screenshot.png.7c2f86d7ebf0f907b08dacfcc31a1bee.png

But still no sign of kate as cancer is given the blame yet again, yet real cancer patients are out there running marathons and flying around the world on their bucket lists

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, jack121 said:

Little Willy put Kate Middleton in the corner, and gave his shag buddy Rose a VIP seat next to Harry at a State Banquet.....holding back tears for kate

Screenshot.png.7c2f86d7ebf0f907b08dacfcc31a1bee.png

But still no sign of kate as cancer is given the blame yet again, yet real cancer patients are out there running marathons and flying around the world on their bucket lists

I remember that photo. She looked VERY angry, sitting on her own.

So true about other patients.

How do you know Rose? is a fuck buddy?

I reckon, they will bring out new Kate i.e. clone and we will notice a dramatic difference and they will say it's because of what she's gone through. And may be kill her off later on. This gives PR team more time to think of the next scenario.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

I reckon, they will bring out new Kate i.e. clone and we will notice a dramatic difference and they will say it's because of what she's gone through. And may be kill her off later on. This gives PR team more time to think of the next scenario.

It's common knowledge, all over the net, obviously an open marriage, much like the last princess of wales diana + hewitt and chaz + horse face

On 5/18/2024 at 10:27 PM, DaleP said:

Good point, But i would not feel sorry for her in any ostracisim  in any way, sitting there covered in £millions worth of bling while the good honest british people suffer the cost of living crisis, stuffing her face at free banquets while the british people scrounge from foodbanks, living in 50 bedroom palaces and castles while the british suffer increased taxes and new taxes to pay for these parasites and scroungers

• Like 1