Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Is this real?

Edward Left Emotional As Lady Louise Receive Devastating Breast Cancer Diagnosis

As fake as a Pfizer placebo group!

The video was posted on youtube 4 days ago. If real, it would be plastered all over the MSM.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 6:29 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

"Considerable stress" lol, these workshy elites don't know the meaning of 'intense anxiety'...

Kate Middleton and Prince William 'anxious' about becoming King and Queen

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-prince-william-anxious-28953604

Gossip and hearsay from a supposed "Royal expert".

But is this the media in action 'preparing' the public for what is going to happen next?

It's getting to be almost like cancer is fashionable and trendy, like the elites have got it so everyone else must want it, like some status symbol, like some badge of courage to boast of during family get togethers or nights out:

"Yes, i got my cancer vaxx, my aids vaxx, my covid vax, my global warming vaxx, my gates vaxx, my lockdown vaxx, my royal vaxx as approved by kate, i got all the vaxxes shoved up my arse "

• Haha 1

Terrible day for canada, as the government votes for continued royal rule, against the overwhelming wishes of the honest people.

MPs voted to keep Section 128, which requires new parliamentarians to swear an oath that they will be 'faithful and bear true allegiance' to the reigning monarch, and not to the good honest people who pay all of the bills around here.

Had the bill passed, it would have seen the introduction of an amendment by which new parliamentarians swore to carry out duties 'in the best interest of Canada' and its constitution. Charles III remains Canada's sovereign and head of state.

Here's chaz shaking hands with his best friend, fellow mason trudeau

BB1ltUpw.jpg.b40f6b8ce4208de8aaf7afc3fdf05477.jpg

And here's the royals, waving, which is all they do, then expect you to pay all of their bills, £ Billions every year

BB1ltO1i.jpg.6481e2a6459807607a770ba7a3b15421.jpg

The Crown reminds the government of the day that the source of the power to govern rests elsewhere and that it is only given to them for a limited duration. '

French and British monarchs have reigned in Canada since 1534.

Support for the monarchy is waning, with a poll last year showing most  of the nations including Canada would vote to remove King Charles as their head of state.

Charles had begun to make plans to visit Canada in May 2024  before his cancer diagnosis was revealed in February, there are no more waving tours planned in Canada for 2024, nor are there any £multi million taxpayer funded holidays planned with other members of the Royal Family.

Chaz said he is optimistic about a free slap-up  trip to Australia after his cancer treatment started positively and could visit with Camilla as soon as October if all goes to plan

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting how the same jumper as the announcement video is being worn for Louis' fifth birthday photos last year. In the same setting (blossom and daffodils) with similar hair.

This photo looks photoshopped too. I wonder what they will put out this year.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/540369-kate-middleton-likely-to-make-tough-decision-for-prince-louis

prince-louis-birthday-portrait-wheelbarrow.jpg.webp.bd99d262be01da4c8182ebef30a6df11.webp

image.jpeg.b4bbedda632fddab244021c3825e1e93.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, DaleP said:

There was a birthday photo of Louis today, supposedly taken by Kate.

I noticed that ‘they’ said she took it, but I only just clocked the little inset shot of Kate with a camera on the front page of the Sun. I actually find ‘all this’ disturbing. It’s bizarre. How long are they going to keep this going, and where’s it heading. I see Camilla is getting all the attention which could be part of it. 

• Like 2

I think I read on this thread somewhere someone mentioned they will start rolling out 'cancer vaccines' and that the King and Kate were being used as a soft launch platform for these vaccines. I've seen two or three articles in the media that are talking about 'miracle cancer vaccines' - I think one for prostate cancer to go with what King Monster says he has, and I think the other was for skin cancer but don't quote me on that. Anyway, well done to the ones who said this would happen, proven right again!!

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, aesir22 said:

with what King Monster says he has, and I think the other was for skin cancer

I don't believe it's yet been disclosed what KM is afflicted with (an enlarged prostate was what apparently took him to the quacks) - speculation is he has pancreatic cancer:

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/mrna-vaccine-treat-pancreatic-cancer

Apparently S Ferguson has both breast cancer and skin cancer.  

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/personalized-melanoma-vaccine-could-be-a-game-changer-by-teaching-the-body-to-fight-cancer-cells-180984242/

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/breast-cancer-vaccine-now-early-clinical-trials/story?id=105550075

(random links).

Kate Middleton is likely 2 metres under.

The KM keeps coming up as in

= Khazarian Mafia (likely running the whole show)

= King Monster 🙂

= Kyriakos Myxomatosis (death cult's current Greek PM) 

• Like 1

Thanks for the last two posts. Yes it does seem to be so obvious. Or ‘so clear’, as ‘they’ would say?!

One would say oh here we go; what are they trying to sell or distract from?

I didn’t recall Sarah Ferguson’s cancer until the Charles & Kate circus, but yes they tried to slip that one to us quite some time ago … but I suppose no one really noticed enough?!

With Charles & Kate the media and the palace have openly said how happy they are to raise awareness of cancer.

Yeah, no shit 😜 

One day Charles is staying away from people, the next he’s “shaking hands” with cancer patients? 

And yesterday William & Kate release a photo to mark their 13th anniversary. 

Meanwhile Princess Anne is still mostly ignored in favour of that old hag with the filthy rich clothes. Princess Anne is still doing her thing, and yet ignored by the media. Yesterday she got a brief mention. 

Sophie went to Ukraine to show “solidarity” and hugged Olena Zelenska. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The Daily Fail has published a pic of princess charlotte with a background of in bloom clematis (who love a cool root run but NEED the sun to provide flowers -  "The Clematis Elizabeth blooms are one of the first plants named after the late monarch and start flowering June to coincide with Charlotte's birthday."  BTW the clematis in the picture is a run-of-the mill variety   (Even where I live (Eastern Med) clematis won't be in flower for another 3 weeks)

ps and PC's birthday is now anyway, not June🙂

Edited by Katsika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Katsika said:

The Daily Fail has published a pic of princess charlotte with a background of in bloom clematis (who love a cool root run but NEED the sun to provide flowers -  "The Clematis Elizabeth blooms are one of the first plants named after the late monarch and start flowering June to coincide with Charlotte's birthday."  BTW the clematis in the picture is a run-of-the mill variety   (Even where I live (Eastern Med) clematis won't be in flower for another 3 weeks)

Well spotted. That species of clematis wouldnt be out so early, especially as they are saying the photo was taken last week. With the cold and rainy weather, these kind of plants are opening later this year, due to lack of sun. So being in full bloom last week is extremely unlikely. As you say, mid to late May and June is when this plant blooms, even with a sunny April to spur it on.  It highlights the fact that neither Kate, Charlotte or Louis have been publically seen in person, anywhere, since Christmas Day.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Katsika said:

https://www.crocus.co.uk/features/_/articleid.1240/#:~:text=By late March the buds,find purples and whites too.

Mine have already flowered. I think it depends on the particular species. Where I am in Cornwall U.K. There are thousands of micro climates etc which probably play a big role in this.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, northern star said:

Well spotted. That species of clematis wouldnt be out so early, especially as they are saying the photo was taken last week. With the cold and rainy weather, these kind of plants are opening later this year, due to lack of sun. So being in full bloom last week is extremely unlikely. As you say, mid to late May and June is when this plant blooms, even with a sunny April to spur it on.  It highlights the fact that neither Kate, Charlotte or Louis have been publically seen in person, anywhere, since Christmas Day.

I also noticed all the media 'emphasised' the photo was taken and submitted by Kate.

🙄🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Mine have already flowered. I think it depends on the particular species. Where I am in Cornwall U.K. There are thousands of micro climates etc which probably play a big role in this.

I agree with you on both points - for sure London has a micro climate due to buildings, roads and so on but nevertheless, even the FAIL said the clematis in the picture blooms in June!

Thank you for the link - I'm a bit of an anorak when it comes to quality garden tools etc. - I was intrigued by the copper tools -

"Copper inhibits bacteria and fungi, promoting a healthy growing environment for plants. There’s also some suggestion copper micro particles are deposited into soil when you use the tools, helping to fend off slugs and snails."  (My small band of free chickens take care of the snails here and the skanzochiros (hedgehogs) deal with the slugs)

I notice they are made in Slovenia - coincidentally I had to buy a new oven recently and chose one made in Slovenia - it was a great price and superior in quality to Greek made ones or the silly priced German ones.  Maybe I can find these tools here.

I haven't been to Cornwall for about 40 years - I hope it's still as lovely as ever - I had many happy and bonkers holidays there 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

History Channel - 1995- Diana and the Royal family - 'A further look into Diana's life focusing on how her mental health was covered up'

( I miss the days when not everything was labell ed  mental health! Although this programme is dated 1995, the guide information has surely been updated? )

• Like 1

Harry and Mega have turned up in nigeria announcing they are fantastic people and will be doing a ton of charity work for black  people, the same people they shit over during the slave trade, which was not gone into in any great detail

Untitled.jpg.1cce2a1e5a0963af1d88f51892adf3d0.jpg

However it has been revealed that the pair are actually making a movie for Netflix offerings, their podcasts and their other programmes.

Yes, they are actually making a ton of money out of  this " Charity event "  and also are promoting themsleves as " Selfless " humanitarians at the same time

There PR agent said "They have a very big contract, $100million, to produce material. "

Since signing their deal with the streaming giant in 2020, the Sussexes have made a six-part documentary series from which they raked in $Millions

'Arry also delivered an address on mental health, claiming the pressure of living in fifty bedroom palaces and castles with a dozen cars in the garage, and how he is forever disappearing off on luxurious £multi-Millon holidays whenever he feels like was too much for his fragile mind and he suffered a mental breakdown

But Michael Cole, a former correspondent, said of what was described as a “structured” visit: “What this is very important for is Netflix, of course.”

In the future, they will have a £mulit-million “his and hers” TV series coming out, with Mega focusing on beauty and fashion and Harry on polo.