Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

Ten months after separating from Prince Charles, when Princess Diana had become superfluous and a Royal nuisance she wrote, "This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous. My husband is planning an accident in my car, brake failure or some serious head injury…” Diana deposited this letter with her lawyer, Lord Mishcon and said her information came from a reliable source.

Her fears were confirmed four years later when she died in a fatal car crash. The man she accused of orchestrating her assassination is now our King, who  got very close to Kate, the new Princess of Wales when they were in hospital together having cancer diagnosed. Should Kate be worried, after all, she has fulfilled her duty by providing an heir and a spare? The monarchy are notorious murderers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

Ten months after separating from Prince Charles, when Princess Diana had become superfluous and a Royal nuisance she wrote, "This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous. My husband is planning an accident in my car, brake failure or some serious head injury…” Diana deposited this letter with her lawyer, Lord Mishcon and said her information came from a reliable source.

Her fears were confirmed four years later when she died in a fatal car crash. The man she accused of orchestrating her assassination is now our King, who  got very close to Kate, the new Princess of Wales when they were in hospital together having cancer diagnosed. Should Kate be worried, after all, she has fulfilled her duty by providing an heir and a spare? The monarchy are notorious murderers.

They come at you with smiles, but secretly they’re plotting all kinds of stuff behind your back. 

My friends and family are like this. I have to tiptoe around their delicate egos to avoid trouble. My parents married same year as Chaz and Di, I was born a couple of days after wills, my mum used to be obsessed with prince Charles, dad has cancer and they’re trying to make me ill, get diagnosed like Kate for some kind of sabbatean family sacrifice.

My three friends whose weddings I went to AND my sisters wedding- all of them had separate photos taken - without me in them. All of them use and display the photos without me in.

These people are a different level of sick and twisted. I’ve had a lifetime of it. I’m still here, watching it all happen to me. Sorry whine over

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

They come at you with smiles, but secretly they’re plotting all kinds of stuff behind your back. 

My friends and family are like this. I have to tiptoe around their delicate egos to avoid trouble. My parents married same year as Chaz and Di, I was born a couple of days after wills, my mum used to be obsessed with prince Charles, dad has cancer and they’re trying to make me ill, get diagnosed like Kate for some kind of sabbatean family sacrifice.

My three friends whose weddings I went to AND my sisters wedding- all of them had separate photos taken - without me in them. All of them use and display the photos without me in.

These people are a different level of sick and twisted. I’ve had a lifetime of it. I’m still here, watching it all happen to me. Sorry whine over

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Whine ahead mate, we're all guilty of that at some time or other!😉 And doesn't the bible say 'A LITTLE WHINE FOR THY STOMACH'S SAKE'?🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q: Is Kate alive?

wow, look at this. Card No.13 jumped out. This black lady is not connecting but 13 is death. The next card is pathway with butterfly (transformation/death&rebirth).....well you know. The next card 3+8 = 11. Numbers are telling ya!

The second pack, after mice..... the cross. What more can you say?

This reading is saucey! Someone already told this story in previous post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2BwS8m0NDQ

Edited by DaleP

On 3/28/2024 at 3:08 AM, Not Thoth said:

I personally think that when William shot Thomas Kingston in the head, the bullet also struck Kate in the stomach region, possibly killing her, or the abdominal surgery was removing the bullet.

Kate disappeared right after Christmas. Kingston perished at the end of February. As for Kingston, does anyone know whether some of the wording used in these BBC News articles, plus in other mass media news articles no doubt, is normal for such cases? Putting two and two together, after reading the BBC News articles, one would obviously conclude that he shot himself in the head. However, it is never actually stipulated as such. Even if they didn't find a bullet lodged in his head, a pathologist would obviously identify a bullet entry wound and a bullet exit wound with ease. With any missing bullet related to such a scenario being quickly recovered at the scene of his death and then linked to the gun found.

So, why not just say he shot himself? For me, unless it is normal to report on such cases in this manner, yet more weirdness. Or maybe, the inquest hasn't yet concluded and they have to wait for the official verdict, before stipulating that he shot himself in the head? By 12th March though, or since then, couldn't it at least have been reported that he did indeed have a bullet wound to the head? I can't find anything definite online, about how long the inquest was supposed to take or if there already has been a verdict. RIP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68449923 (1st March. Inquest live.)

'Thomas Kingston died from traumatic head wound, inquest hears.'

His father then found his 45-year-old son "deceased with a catastrophic head injury" with a gun "present at the scene", Ms Skerrett added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68549345 (12th March. Inquest not concluded?)

'

Thomas Kingston: Prince William attends private funeral.'

An inquest heard that he had died from a "traumatic head wound". A gun was found near his body.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Not forgetting a PM who was installed without a public vote (General Election).

That makes sunak a dictator then. Unelected busybody ignoring the wishes of the people and doing more bank bails outs. There's a big stink on twitter at the moment about this and the money that sunak and other politicians give away to their mates with no explanation. Such as BJ giving gates £7 billion for his " good work " during the pandemic. Liz truss giving the power companies £180 billion, claming the power companies " are struggling " at the same time as the power companies are doubling their prices and announcing record profits.

WEF gets £1 billion to help with global warming

Unelected nazis from germany get £billions every year for things like maintaining buckingham place and all their other castles and mansions, free luxurious hoildays, 5 star restaurants and hotels, thousands on butlers maids secrataries slaves

The list goes on and on - look for your inc

Rumour has it her cosmetic surgeon has advised her to let the swelling go down post surgery before getting poshed up again and smiling. I don't agree with cosmetic surgery but I have to say she does look younger and I've got a tinge of jealousy going on that I feel ashamed about. One of her servants leaked this.....naughty, naughty.

DOLL NEW Mini Colettos doll 34cm baby doll Minikane and Paola reinas sister dolly ALASKA Ready to Ship image 1

47 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

Rumour has it her cosmetic surgeon has advised her to let the swelling go down post surgery before getting poshed up again and smiling. I don't agree with cosmetic surgery but I have to say she does look younger and I've got a tinge of jealousy going on that I feel ashamed about. One of her servants leaked this.....naughty, naughty.

DOLL NEW Mini Colettos doll 34cm baby doll Minikane and Paola reinas sister dolly ALASKA Ready to Ship image 1

I once bought a Kate Middleton lookalike blowup sex doll,download(66).jpg.df6af454c9774bf27701a891706e62db.jpghowever it leaked and kept going flat every few days, so I sent it back with the note 'THIS DOLL KEEPS GOING DOWN ON ME, CAN I HAVE ANOTHER PLEASE'? They sent a note back ' REALLY? THEN YOU OWE US ANOTHER FIFTY POUNDS BECAUSE WE MUST HAVE SENT THE DELUXE VERSION BY MISTAKE'!  🤔

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, numnuts said:

'Thomas Kingston died from traumatic head wound, inquest hears.'

His father then found his 45-year-old son "deceased with a catastrophic head injury" with a gun "present at the scene", Ms Skerrett added.

Thanks, yes I found it all really strange. It was reported almost to attract as little attention as possible. One day I thought I’d look and see how he died, see if it was an heart attack or, you know … and if I hadn’t I still might not have known. Granted there was a brief bit on the news ‘later’, which was just about long enough to mention the word catastrophic. 

The funeral was also quite hush hush wasn’t it? 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2024/03/28/queen-camilla-royal-maundy-service-worcester-cathedral/

Queen wears Elizabeth II’s brooch as she steps in for King at Maundy service

Her Majesty becomes the first consort to take on the monarch’s role of presenting ceremonial coins to retired local pensioners

28 March 2024

interesting article, reading between the lines, including the history of the brooches for those of you who know a bit more about this sort of thing? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jack121 said:

That makes sunak a dictator then. Unelected busybody ignoring the wishes of the people and doing more bank bails outs. There's a big stink on twitter at the moment about this and the money that sunak and other politicians give away to their mates with no explanation. Such as BJ giving gates £7 billion for his " good work " during the pandemic. Liz truss giving the power companies £180 billion, claming the power companies " are struggling " at the same time as the power companies are doubling their prices and announcing record profits.

WEF gets £1 billion to help with global warming

Unelected nazis from germany get £billions every year for things like maintaining buckingham place and all their other castles and mansions, free luxurious hoildays, 5 star restaurants and hotels, thousands on butlers maids secrataries slaves

The list goes on and on - look for your inc

But no one gets to vote for a prime minister - you only get to vote for a party and they decide which of their "guys" will be PM - if the monarch doesn't agree (royal prerogative), they have to change (though I don't think that's happened since Vicky was queen. However, the queen had some say when Churchill had a stroke and Eden was ill - did we end up with Macmillan? I can't remember.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Observations said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2024/03/28/queen-camilla-royal-maundy-service-worcester-cathedral/

Queen wears Elizabeth II’s brooch as she steps in for King at Maundy service

Her Majesty becomes the first consort to take on the monarch’s role of presenting ceremonial coins to retired local pensioners

28 March 2024

interesting article, reading between the lines, including the history of the brooches for those of you who know a bit more about this sort of thing? 

Well, than won't work, will it? I can't see her curing any cases of scrofula without the royal blood and being the" lord's anointed".

• Haha 1

The reason for "cancer" is to shut up the conspiracy theorists. However, even if she really has cancer, it doesn't explain why they mocked up a fake Mother's Day photo, why they claimed William took the photo, or why they claimed Kate edited it.

I personally think that when William shot Thomas Kingston in the head, the bullet also struck Kate in the stomach region, possibly killing her, or the abdominal surgery was removing the bullet.

Who is this Thomas fella then???

• Like 1

10 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

But no one gets to vote for a prime minister - you only get to vote for a party and they decide which of their "guys" will be PM - if the monarch doesn't agree (royal prerogative), they have to change (though I don't think that's happened since Vicky was queen. However, the queen had some say when Churchill had a stroke and Eden was ill - did we end up with Macmillan? I can't remember.

It gets even more complicated when you also bring in all the secret societies lurking in the background, who really do decide what this country does. The PM is just some gimp in a cage who they fuck at the latest roths party

The reason for "cancer" is to shut up the conspiracy theorists. However, even if she really has cancer, it doesn't explain why they mocked up a fake Mother's Day photo, why they claimed William took the photo, or why they claimed Kate edited it.

But wasn't the whole kate and little willy thing an open marriage anyway, why shoot kingston for shagging kate, when little willy was shagging around himself. The last princess of wales diana was a milf so it's no surprise kate went down the same path

Forgive me for sounding clueless...

Can someone give a meaningful explanation to this Thomas fella that has been bumped off...

Who was he? Are there rumours then that Kate and William have been playing away or?

19 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Are there rumours then that Kate and William have been playing away or?

I don't have proof of that, but it seems that a lot of the Royals are coy about wearing their wedding rings in public. Neither Kate nor William do so regularly, Charles wears his on his little finger next to a signet ring, Phillip and Andrew don't wear them. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 10:53 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

NYPICHPDPICT000010713136.jpg?quality=75&

Ever so subtle.

What did this Satanic ritual symbolise?

They are lining up the High Priestess, now that they have done away with the other one, the brood mare, to take some political power

Penny means British coin

Mord means murder

Social murder (German: sozialer Mord)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_murder *

Started off as a Magician's assistant, which means training in trickery, sleight of hand and deception

She is dressed in Satanic regalia with Roman emblems, at the coronation, same as UN, WHO (note the different colourings of her fancy dress costume reflect both logos)

Now chosen to usher in social murder via fake health crises, climate change and the rest

image.png.26018decffde5c1f036b8c4801698bae.png

image.jpeg.ca5119ba01ccd9eca15144bba56f1022.jpeg

No accident Tony and Cherie Blair are in the photo on the right, in top right corner, also High Priest and Priestess of the dark forces

Also there to bring in new laws restricting human freedoms, trapping us in the web, within Roman/Nazi/Illuminati systems, completely controlled and socially restricted, and in the gunshot target if we dont obey.

image.png

* Author and journalist Chris Hedges writes that the global ruling classes are the "architects of social murder" by accelerating ecological collapse and climate change:

What is taking place is not neglect. It is not ineptitude. It is not policy failure. It is murder. It is murder because it is premeditated. It is murder because a conscious choice was made by the global ruling classes to extinguish life rather than protect it. It is murder because profit, despite the hard statistics, the growing climate disruptions and the scientific modeling, is deemed more important than human life and human survival.[9]

Edited by northern star
  • Thanks 1