Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I didn’t know they offed Anthony Bourdain, he was really cool I loved his foody programmes.

What was he about to expose? The usual? 

He was working with Chester Benington and Chris Cornell to expose horrendous child abuse. Go figure! Both supposedly offed themselves.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

He was working with Chester Benington and Chris Cornell to expose horrendous child abuse. Go figure! Both supposedly offed themselves.

Whoa didn’t know this.

I bet they blamed his heroin addiction, like an overdose or something, even though he was supposedly clean. 

Why is it only people with any spirit, any balls, decide to expose things? And they’re cool guys, and well loved by the public, and they try to do something good with their power- and then they get ‘suicided’? 

It’s so fucked

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Whoa didn’t know this.

I bet they blamed his heroin addiction, like an overdose or something, even though he was supposedly clean. 

Why is it only people with any spirit, any balls, decide to expose things? And they’re cool guys, and well loved by the public, and they try to do something good with their power- and then they get ‘suicided’? 

It’s so fucked

Anybody sticks out are sacrificed.  Look up the good shepherds ritual.

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So now.... they say Harry is in P Diddy's book. 🤗

and p diddy has fled america

had his mansions raided

and his drug mule arrested in miami

and 50cent is making a documentary on p diddys sexual assaults

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, northern star said:

Or Kate could be dead. Last seen on Christmas Day, when Christmas night is a date in the Satanic calendar for high profile sacrifices. Jon Benet Ramsay was killed on Christmas night. Seen here with someone who looks like Ghislaine Maxwell (on the left) at a child beauty pageant,  and who's lawyers were the same as the Ramsays in Colorado. Was she involved?

Annotation-2020-07-07-142508.webp.ac27cec407ea9dff0cd0fa4d42d9fd52.webp

Add to the suspicious deaths, musicians Chris Cornell (Soundgarden) and Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), death by hanging, and who were working on a documentary about child trafficking.

Also this photofit from the Madeleine McCann investigation, looking suspiciously similar. The child disappeared on May 3rd but this could have happened before then on the Satanic date of Walpurgisnacht on April 30/May 1st.

xgwbez2cziw81.webp.6b42654f799114174f4de373bbba0351.webp

525c5438ecad04820a84c276.webp.a854a01f85b0358e9c3b64a302db0749.webp

Not sure if these photofits have been proved, looking similar to thr Podesta brothers, but Gerry is clearly a friend, and member of the red shoe club (shoes allegedly made from the skin of murdered children) with Tony

image.jpeg.90656eb52d60e76f21a9b38536dc0ecf.jpeg

Chester Bennington similarity to John Podesta

image.jpeg.3c06055c807d1cfe971bad06b5d488e0.jpeg

She’s brown bread

• Like 1

They pretended Her Maj was still alive for about 8-9 months, so anything's possible.

My guess? She's already dead, and at some point later this year they'll end their ongoing fake narrative with an announcement that she passed away from the "cancer".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Great, that’s most of us done for 

This is why you need to be aware of what you say, agreeing etc.

imo, "I support Israel!" is like one of them.

Those agreed to help the humanity and had vaxx were sacrified. On the other hand, us fuckers......didn't agree to this sacrifice.

The elites give you a fair deal and gives you choices. It's up to you to see through the trick and say..."nah" 😁

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

This is why you need to be aware of what you say, agreeing etc.

imo, "I support Israel!" is like one of them.

Those agreed to help the humanity and had vaxx were sacrified. On the other hand, us fuckers......didn't agree to this sacrifice.

The elites give you a fair deal and gives you choices. It's up to you to see through the trick and say..."nah" 😁

JUST SAY NO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They pretended Her Maj was still alive for about 8-9 months, so anything's possible.

My guess? She's already dead, and at some point later this year they'll end their ongoing fake narrative with an announcement that she passed away from the "cancer".

Was she cloned then? Or interview was deepfaked? 

10 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Well, if you believe that she has body doubles and some interviews/photos are deepfaked or tampered with, I guess anything is possible.

Didn’t Bin Laden keep appearing in videos of him in random caves where he seemed to look younger or way older or even have a different nose? 

Even when a photo does exist it doesn’t mean it’s real. Look at Prince Andrew. Clear picture of him with his arm around a girl but if you look deeper into the facts it’s obvious that on that random day 53 years ago he was out getting pizza. Undeniable.

Reality ain’t what it used to be.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Mixture of body doubles and AI/deepfake stuff. They've had the nerve to put a blatantly fake Chaz on Sky News for a major interview in the past year or so, and nobody cared.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Let's think about this.....it is very strange that they had to use a hologram of Her Maj in the carriage. Thank goodness for technology.😁

So Deepfake vid of Kate....wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazthehobo said:

Well, if you believe that she has body doubles and some interviews/photos are deepfaked or tampered with, I guess anything is possible.

Didn’t Bin Laden keep appearing in videos of him in random caves where he seemed to look younger or way older or even have a different nose? 

Even when a photo does exist it doesn’t mean it’s real. Look at Prince Andrew. Clear picture of him with his arm around a girl but if you look deeper into the facts it’s obvious that on that random day 53 years ago he was out getting pizza. Undeniable.

Reality ain’t what it used to be.

download(20).png.a41b0af4e391fb178621a69cf3e5aaae.png

SORRY MATE, YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG CAVE, YOU WANT CAVE TEN, SIX MILES DOWN THE TRACK ON YOUR LEFT AS YOU PASS THE BURNT OUT MILKFLOAT!👍 P/S THE PASSWORD IS= 'CIA ASSET'!🤫

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2

On 3/24/2024 at 7:54 AM, Mr H said:

Deffo attack on us tin foil hatters. I think we need more legislation against these evil ones.😆

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13231713/Kate-Middleton-conspiracy-theorist-tik-tok-troll-unmasked.html

A suburban conspiracy-theory super-spreader, whose lurid speculation about the Princess of Wales went global, is today unmasked by the Mail on Sunday.

Weird article. They didn't even state what any of this guy's theories were. Just that they were 'terrible' theories. For me, the main thrust of the article seems to be about the PTB wanting more power to at least be able to demonetise the stuff they can't yet ban.

On 3/23/2024 at 6:37 AM, jack121 said:

With onions at the ready and eyes overflowing with tears, the msm rush to kate's defence

I haven't had time to fully catch up with this thread yet, so I don't know whether anyone else has already posted this observation. I couldn't help but notice the 11 stripes on the main body of her jumper and, obviously, on each sleeve as well.

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 2

On 3/23/2024 at 7:47 AM, truther79 said:

There is something not right at all with this whole thing. I've tried to narrow it down but I would imagine there are possibly multiple reasons for this "breaking news"...

A.) A clamp-down on free-speech online due to the nasty conspiracy theorists

B.) The next big vaccine push will be for cancer. A massive push in creating a vaccine due to the outpouring of emotion from the public as their beloved "Princess" either goes through punishing treatment, or the treatment fails and due to her death, companies rally round and churn out another miracle fast-tracked jab for the masses

C.) She is dead and this is a massive psy-op. Ideas as to why she has been bumped off?

D.) Normalising cancer. The masses are dropping like flies at the moment, especially the younger generation due to the jabs and cancers. More money will be donated by the already poor to these Big-Pharma companies being the fools that they are.

E.) There's some form of scandal that's gone on (see C)

Any other ideas about why this now?

The reason for "cancer" is to shut up the conspiracy theorists. However, even if she really has cancer, it doesn't explain why they mocked up a fake Mother's Day photo, why they claimed William took the photo, or why they claimed Kate edited it.

I personally think that when William shot Thomas Kingston in the head, the bullet also struck Kate in the stomach region, possibly killing her, or the abdominal surgery was removing the bullet.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

The reason for "cancer" is to shut up the conspiracy theorists. However, even if she really has cancer, it doesn't explain why they mocked up a fake Mother's Day photo, why they claimed William took the photo, or why they claimed Kate edited it.

I personally think that when William shot Thomas Kingston in the head, the bullet also struck Kate in the stomach region, possibly killing her, or the abdominal surgery was removing the bullet.

images(19).jpg.868b50ca8daba1ba561204c1622f9895.jpg

Make it look like a suicide James!  My word is my Bond ma'am  !                                                     download(65).jpg.b7795bc1b3335cae9f718ca75a1d8703.jpg

Meanwhile, at the TAUSAUDS  refurbishing sale, no one           a                                                                                                                                                     wants a fiver or nearest offer, life sized, crow scarer for                                                                                                                                                                      their allotment or garden!

Edited by Mr Crabtree

On 3/23/2024 at 6:37 AM, jack121 said:

With onions at the ready and eyes overflowing with tears, the msm rush to kate's defence

Sorry luv ubt I've lost faith in Humanity long before you..... It was at the time people were banging pots n pans and made a long queue to be jabbed.

• Like 2

Camilla was on BBC news, which showed scenes of her filling in for Charles. Yesterday in Shrewsbury, today in Worcester. Two girls gave her ‘kind’ get well posters / cards for Kate and Charles. 

Now we’ve got a PM and a ‘Queen’ that no-one wanted. What a great scam. I expect this is a big part of it, as well as normalising illness.

Sky News; Saturday 23 March 2024

“As King Charles undergoes cancer treatment, Queen Camilla continues to step in for him at public events.”

11 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

But Kate apparently had her surgery in January. So If TK was murdered in Feb then the dates don't match up. 🤔

The death of Thomas Kingston, aged 45, was announced by Buckingham Palace on 27 February 2024.[29] At an inquest opening at Gloucestershire coroner's court, it was revealed that Kingston had died from a "traumatic head wound" and a gun had been found near to his body in an out building at his parents' home in the Cotswolds.[30] The police believed the death was not suspicious.[30] A private funeral took place at the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace on 12 March.[31]

27th Feb = 2+7+2=11!

12th March = 3 3

1 hour ago, Observations said:

Camilla was on BBC news, which showed scenes of her filling in for Charles. Yesterday in Shrewsbury, today in Worcester. Two girls gave her ‘kind’ get well posters / cards for Kate and Charles. 

Now we’ve got a PM and a ‘Queen’ that no-one wanted. What a great scam. I expect this is a big part of it, as well as normalising illness.

Sky News; Saturday 23 March 2024

“As King Charles undergoes cancer treatment, Queen Camilla continues to step in for him at public events.”

Not forgetting a PM who was installed without a public vote (General Election).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1