Jump to content

Royal Thread - All royal stories here please


jack121

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Haru-no-utena said:

Also the head looks like these flat masks on sticks people keep in front of their faces or posters with a hole so you can put your own head into and take a photo.

 

Yes, totally agree with this observation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Playing into the Govt's hands by pushing up the non existent amount of 'cases' of the imaginary illness 'convid'!


True…. Although the “died within 28 days of a positive test” scam was also incredible.

Do they do that with the normal flu each winter? “Frank died 28 days after having the flu so it must be the flu” type reporting? 
Maybe they do, but if they don’t the normal flu would also claim far more deaths than is reported?

And wasn’t it “60 days after a test” at one point? 
 

Anyway, I think if people want to believe that narrative there is no helping them. I don’t think they even want the truth.

 

As for Kate and The King, they did this with people collapsing during the vaccine roll out. They normalise It and let the masses just accept it as the new normal.

 

Like somebody else just mentioned…. I smell a rat.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cancer bilboards on every bus stop whether this is prostste cancer or other cancer. I turn my head away. I do not whant to see it it is so intrusive. I am furious how do they treat us. I don't want to be constantly bombarded with this shit. I don't watch tv at all. I don't listen to the radio and still have to endure their stupid cancer adverts. They want us all being weak, miserable, living in fear and die as soon as possible but what they especially enjoy is suffering. Whether this is animal suffering or human this is what excites them.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Haru-no-utena said:

Cancer bilboards on every bus stop whether this is prostste cancer or other cancer. I turn my head away. I do not whant to see it it is so intrusive. I am furious how do they treat us. I don't want to be constantly bombarded with this shit. I don't watch tv at all. I don't listen to the radio and still have to endure their stupid cancer adverts. They want us all being weak, miserable, living in fear and die as soon as possible but what they especially enjoy is suffering. Whether this is animal suffering or human this is what excites them.

 

Similar to Covid - instead of the government pushing things to improve the immune system - fresh air, sunshine, Vitamin D. fruit and green veg - they did the opposite with lockdowns, takeaways and banning any possible cures. Now they are pushing cancer everywhere. Wouldnt it be better to have billboards advertising things that help prevent cancer...natural foods, for instance, yet theyre waging war on the farmers who produce those foods. They are definitely trying to lower the frequency of the human spirit and keep people in depression, stress and fear, things that actually cause cancer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Haru-no-utena said:

Cancer bilboards on every bus stop whether this is prostste cancer or other cancer. I turn my head away. I do not whant to see it it is so intrusive. I am furious how do they treat us. I don't want to be constantly bombarded with this shit. I don't watch tv at all. I don't listen to the radio and still have to endure their stupid cancer adverts. They want us all being weak, miserable, living in fear and die as soon as possible but what they especially enjoy is suffering. Whether this is animal suffering or human this is what excites them.


it gives them power.

 

1 hour ago, northern star said:

 

Similar to Covid - instead of the government pushing things to improve the immune system - fresh air, sunshine, Vitamin D. fruit and green veg - they did the opposite with lockdowns, takeaways and banning any possible cures. Now they are pushing cancer everywhere. Wouldnt it be better to have billboards advertising things that help prevent cancer...natural foods, for instance, yet theyre waging war on the farmers who produce those foods. They are definitely trying to lower the frequency of the human spirit and keep people in depression, stress and fear, things that actually cause cancer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Darn tootin.

 

Food crisis on the way. mRNA cancer vax veg is all we’ll be able to get

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

They want to kill off 95% of the world's population, the working class people, so then the upper-class snobs toffs and billionaires can have the planet all for themselves. The newspapers, tv news and soaps you mention are there as a form of population control. With the population dead, there is no more need for control

And I think they really believe that their robots will be able to do all the work necessary to keep the infrastructure running and their bums wiped. I doubt it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

And I think they really believe that their robots will be able to do all the work necessary to keep the infrastructure running and their bums wiped. I doubt it.

lol they need all the scumbags to have somebody to bully over otherwise what’s the point 

Edited by Dagon44
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Look at this photo again. In addition, Kate's head looks too big for her neck and she doesn't even seem to be looking at the camera, whereas everyone else is... Very odd...

So what are you saying then? Where’s Kate in your opinion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

And I think they really believe that their robots will be able to do all the work necessary to keep the infrastructure running and their bums wiped. I doubt it.

They hate the working class people so much, that they would much rather do the work themselves or with robots or with AI, rather than have peasants on the planet.

Murdering people with a vaccine, murdering people with chemtrails, murdering people with all kinds of nhs treatments, the hate is intense. And it's all indiscriminant , men, women, children, they don't care who they murder. When they nuke the planet with WWIII while they stay safe in their underground bunkers, then peeps will realise

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

They hate the working class people so much, that they would much rather do the work themselves or with robots or with AI, rather than have peasants on the planet.

Murdering people with a vaccine, murdering people with chemtrails, murdering people with all kinds of nhs treatments, the hate is intense. And it's all indiscriminant , men, women, children, they don't care who they murder. When they nuke the planet with WWIII while they stay safe in their underground bunkers, then peeps will realise

 

I agree that the 1% despise us, but ultimately it's not them making the big decisions, IMO, it is the malevolent forces that possess them. I don't think nuclear war is part of their plans; that threat is there to justify a world government. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

ha its those pesky russians again

liviu%2520plesoianu%2520scooby%2520doo%2

 

I don't really care about this royal stuff, and I'm not saying it is them, but the western scandal parade is their strategy, at least according to defectors.

 

Edit: If your enemy is telling you what they're doing then it might be worth listening.

 

And i'm not saying certain things are "their fault" as you said, I'm talking about them getting people worked up over insignificant shit is their fault. Having people obssessed with every quack theory about the British royals probably does benefit them. I don't see how it can't.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe theyve all been arrested

The Princess Di T-shirt with "one eye" is interesting. Plus the hidden hands.

Oh and the red tie round the neck - one of their symbols for what happens if anyone grasses. Michael Hutchence, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade etc.

 

image.jpeg.ea96afdfb49a1f428be88784d79abf24.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.8d01408882a828e7b2bd03e1c2761327.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

womens-striped-prisoner-cos.jpg

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas Kingston was heir to a major shipping company - was he silenced?

The Clinton Foundation owns one of the largest shipping container companies in the world

Ghislaine Maxwell's husband Scott Borgeson was CEO of a major shipping container company

 

P Diddy was bringing "busloads" of kids into his mansion, late at night, for wild parties, according to his neighbour.

 

image.jpeg.4243045dbeb050076e10cc08c3dd2960.jpeg

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, northern star said:

Thomas Kingston was heir to a major shipping company - was he silenced?

The Clinton Foundation owns one of the largest shipping container companies in the world

Ghislaine Maxwell's husband Scott Borgeson was CEO of a major shipping container company

 

P Diddy was bringing "busloads" of kids into his mansion, late at night, for wild parties, according to his neighbour.

 

image.jpeg.4243045dbeb050076e10cc08c3dd2960.jpeg

 

May be the Captain is jabbed and had a heart attack? I mean, how could he have misssed the bridge??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

May be the Captain is jabbed and had a heart attack? I mean, how could he have misssed the bridge??


I think it’s down to the two watchmen in the CrowsNest not having any binoculars. 
And with the river being so calm it was hard to see the bridge.

 

Apparently the missing people were fixing potholes. The concept of ‘fixing potholes’ is alien to me. The roads near me have potholes so large that the only missing people around here are the ones who have fallen down them.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, northern star said:

Maybe theyve all been arrested

The Princess Di T-shirt with "one eye" is interesting. Plus the hidden hands.

Oh and the red tie round the neck - one of their symbols for what happens if anyone grasses. Michael Hutchence, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade etc.

 

image.jpeg.ea96afdfb49a1f428be88784d79abf24.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.8d01408882a828e7b2bd03e1c2761327.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

womens-striped-prisoner-cos.jpg

I didn’t know they offed Anthony Bourdain, he was really cool I loved his foody programmes.


What was he about to expose? The usual? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

 

I agree that the 1% despise us, but ultimately it's not them making the big decisions, IMO, it is the malevolent forces that possess them. I don't think nuclear war is part of their plans; that threat is there to justify a world government. 

 

They nuked lebanon fact enough, so perhaps nukes are not out of the question. And they have to destroy the present world to build their new world, out with the old system in with the new. If you look at where this is all leading to, which includes the malevolent forces you mentioned, its all about the coming of the antichrist. if you've read up on this you will know what's coming: the US, europe, GB, everything will all be destroyed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, northern star said:

Maybe theyve all been arrested

The Princess Di T-shirt with "one eye" is interesting. Plus the hidden hands.

Oh and the red tie round the neck - one of their symbols for what happens if anyone grasses. Michael Hutchence, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade etc.

 

image.jpeg.ea96afdfb49a1f428be88784d79abf24.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.8d01408882a828e7b2bd03e1c2761327.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

womens-striped-prisoner-cos.jpg

 

Still don't see any resembelance between these two boys and their alleged father charles, all i see is hewitt and philip. Didn't know old phil could get a boner at his age, but i guess with incest and satan anything's possible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...