Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

20 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

She must wish she'd enjoyed a few pie and chips meals with thick bread and real butter before all this instead of Kale and spinach floating in hot water in a ramekin. 

She's never quick enough to grab any pies, prince Noncey Andy grabs them all firstdownload(53).jpg.790341ed0ae1c8c0c8cc061cfff19369.jpg GREGGS NEW POSTER BOY! HE'S PUSHING FOR A NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM 'WHO ATE ALL THE PIES'?👍

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They made this video public on 3/22. I doubt that's an accident or a coincidence.

Yes, it’s common now for them to get people to think about a certain subject at ritually important dates or times of celestial/metaphysical importance- it gives it power, harnessing the collective unconscious of billions of people. 

This time it was ‘cancer’ and they went to the top influencers in the world (the royals) to give it weight. 

Covering up the explosion in cancer rates at the same time, two birds with one stone.

If cancer rates weren’t on the increase then they certainly will be now.

How many millions of normies will wake up in the next few days thinking about getting a cancer check up and hopefully getting diagnosed so they can be ‘elite’ like their coveted heroes? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes, it’s common now for them to get people to think about a certain subject at ritually important dates or times of celestial/metaphysical importance- it gives it power, harnessing the collective unconscious of billions of people. 

This time it was ‘cancer’ and they went to the top influencers in the world (the royals) to give it weight. 

Covering up the explosion in cancer rates at the same time, two birds with one stone.

If cancer rates weren’t on the increase then they certainly will be now.

How many millions of normies will wake up in the next few days thinking about getting a cancer check up and hopefully getting diagnosed so they can be ‘elite’ like their coveted heroes? 

Here we go...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/23/doctors-warn-abdominal-cancer-epidemic-princess-diagnosis/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They made this video public on 3/22. I doubt that's an accident or a coincidence.

One of the big respect feeding festivals for the archon running this country. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

the ones that kept taking covid tests until it was positive

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the ones that kept taking covid tests until it was positive

‘Damn it Maureen, that’s the fifth test I’ve done today and the thing keeps saying I’m Covid negative! 
The neighbours are on their 2nd positive in three days, what are we doing wrong?’

‘Don’t worry dear, keep trying, I’ll get the pots and pans out ready for this evening.’ 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

‘Damn it Maureen, that’s the fifth test I’ve done today and the thing keeps saying I’m Covid negative! 
The neighbours are on their 2nd positive in three days, what are we doing wrong?’

‘Don’t worry dear, keep trying, I’ll get the pots and pans out ready for this evening.’ 

My neighbour across the road and his wife were fanatical clappers and pan bangers, several times whilst they were clapping I thought of throwing them some fish

200w.gif.151eb141f8cd1069350f3474b2984b55.gif

He makes himself out to be a man of the world, yet he swallowed all that old bollocks, hook, line and sinker!

Mind you, he is in his early sixties and him and his wife are in a western club and dress as redskins on summer weekends and have even got a teepee for taking around the country shows, so he's not quite the ticket anyway!🤔

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

My neighbour across the road and his wife were fanatical clappers and pan bangers, several times whilst they were clapping I thought of throwing them some fish

200w.gif.151eb141f8cd1069350f3474b2984b55.gif

He makes himself out to be a man of the world, yet he swallowed all that old bollocks, hook, line and sinker!

Mind you, he is in his early sixties and him and his wife are in a western club and dress as redskins on summer weekends and have even got a teepee for taking around the country shows, so he's not quite the ticket anyway!🤔

My god that sounds awful, you have my sympathies 

• Haha 2

Sowing the seeds..for the incoming...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wellness-us/body/article-13215007/Independent-lab-reveals-popular-cosmetic-products-used-millions-contain-cancer-causing-chemical-including-face-wash-sunscreen-HAND-SANITIZER.html

Independent lab reveals popular cosmetic products used by millions contain cancer-causing chemical... including face wash, sunscreen and HAND SANITIZER

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I was trying to post it yesterday but for some reason I couldn't so making another attempt. Daily Mail says the royals have always been tweeking their photos. If this is the case why the recent one allegedly photo shoped by Kate was rejected? Also why would you on purpose disfigure your children's limbs as on these photo. I believe most or even all their published photos are AI generated.

82817895-13231641-image-a-159_1711229263991.jpg

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Sowing the seeds..for the incoming...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wellness-us/body/article-13215007/Independent-lab-reveals-popular-cosmetic-products-used-millions-contain-cancer-causing-chemical-including-face-wash-sunscreen-HAND-SANITIZER.html

Independent lab reveals popular cosmetic products used by millions contain cancer-causing chemical... including face wash, sunscreen and HAND SANITIZER

They will soon move onto food.....that contains cancer causing toxins and people will stop eating all together. How predictable is this? 😆

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

OMG, I overheard a conversation of two young ladies the other day.

One was saying, they still had to wear a mask at work if one was suspected of having Covid.

The other one was saying that they had to isolate for 10 days at work.  😵

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

The media are cutting their own throats really, if all the sheep follow this advice, who's going to be left to buy their newspapers, listen to their bullshit news broadcasts, watch all their brainwashing soaps and 'reality' crap? It certainly won't be us 'conspiracy nut jobs' will it?😉 It's a home goal for them as far as I can see, where will all those chip controlled announcers and other overpaid twats like Vine, Winkleman, McCall and a multitude of others end up? I call all these types 'Sexual advisers' because, 'IF I WANTED THEIR FUCKING ADVISE, I'D ASK FOR IT'🤨

They want to kill off 95% of the world's population, the working class people, so then the upper-class snobs toffs and billionaires can have the planet all for themselves. The newspapers, tv news and soaps you mention are there as a form of population control. With the population dead, there is no more need for control

• Like 1

17 hours ago, northern star said:

And apparently it was "filmed" on Wednesday 20th March, the Spring equinox, another significant date.

The latest kate video has been released on the annivesary of the skull and crossbones

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

They want to kill off 95% of the world's population, the working class people, so then the upper-class snobs toffs and billionaires can have the planet all for themselves. The newspapers, tv news and soaps you mention are there as a form of population control. With the population dead, there is no more need for control

They'll use their media bitches for the humdrum everyday tasks like cleaning, bin emptying, etc, that'll be a job for some because the elite won't get their hands dirty! They'll have little badges with their names on, I.E. =PEIRS MORGAN= TOILET ROLL REPLACEMENT SKIVVY!wanker.jpg.0f18467aa3e4ffa584026840db68aa7c.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree

8 hours ago, Haru-no-utena said:

I was trying to post it yesterday but for some reason I couldn't so making another attempt. Daily Mail says the royals have always been tweeking their photos. If this is the case why the recent one allegedly photo shoped by Kate was rejected? Also why would you on purpose disfigure your children's limbs as on these photo. I believe most or even all their published photos are AI generated.

Is she dead then, killed in some satanic ritual ? If everything coming out, videos and snapshots, are fake, then where is the real kate ?

BTW to be honest I couldn't care less if she is  or dead or alive, one less nazi to worry about. Looking at this sickening photo which presents a wholesome family image of nice caring people, this is the exact opposite of their nature - it's all a cover up

And why do the kids look not much like kate, they certainly look nothing like little willly. Just like the previous princess of wales diana, whose kids looked nothing like their alleged father charles, willy looks more like philip than chaz, so who was diana shagging ?

4 minutes ago, jack121 said:

so who was diana shagging ?

You might as well open up the phone directory and stick a pin in any random page, it'll be as accurate as trying to figure out who the Kensington bike was shagging!🤔

Anyone with a pulse, anyone she was ordered to bang, the royal cum bucket was probably passed around like a game of 'pass the parcel', she had more pricks than a secondhand dartboarddownload(55).jpg.d79d7d3bc77f9a0582c4b96f15de85f8.jpg photo curtesy of Diana's gynecologist who has now retired due to Arthritis brought on by working in damp conditions, but, he does occasionally still 'look up' a few old patients every once in a while, just to keep his hand in, so to speak!👍 His very last patient was Katie Price, in fact, he kept his wet suit as a memento!download(56).jpg.43149ddac3a725e1b4884ebc0a953dd9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Amazing really. The other thing that I remember is when people would get a negative test and say “It says it’s not covid but it must be wrong. I feel terrible.”

Basically they would either wait for the result they wanted or simply ignore the result and claim otherwise.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Amazing really. The other thing that I remember is when people would get a negative test and say “It says it’s not covid but it must be wrong. I feel terrible.”

Basically they would either wait for the result they wanted or simply ignore the result and claim otherwise.

Playing into the Govt's hands by pushing up the non existent amount of 'cases' of the imaginary illness 'convid'!

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1

Just my opinion, but I don’t believe The Princess of Wales has cancer for one minute. I’ve smelled a giant rat here ever since this story broke.

That “video” just doesn’t look right to these eyes, (green screen behind?) anyone suffering from and receiving cancer treatment wouldn’t have such healthy looking and perfectly blow-dried hair either, I know this as I’ve known people on cancer treatment, their hair started falling out and looked limp and lifeless.

The background to Kate’s position looks at a slightly strange angle too, as does the bench, and its size looks slightly “too big”. (Observation: Daffs out in the background OK, but trees starting to bloom? Not round here they aren’t.)

OK, so I posted previously quoting John Ward’s blog “The Slog” which suggested Charles & Kate both “had the jab” but could there be a sneaky agenda in play here to mirror what is happening in real life? That is, a massive explosion in turbo cancers in people who have taken the covid jab, as noted by Prof. Angus Dalgleish.

https://rumble.com/v22cvd0-oncologist-angus-dalgleish-is-seeing-turbo-cancer-after-booster.-warns-of-i.html

Let’s not forget the Royals have the best foods, the best access to “medicine” (whatever that may be) and the best health advice, and they all live to around 100 years old, so what are the chances of THREE royals all supposedly having cancer at once?

I’d like to bet that one of the big pharma companies miraculously comes up with some mRNA vaccine that will “cure cancer” and the royals will subsequently be treated and “cured”. It will then be pushed on to the population as “the answer to cancer” which will be lapped up by the masses… who will then die at an even more alarming rate than they are doing after the killer covid jabs.

Oh wait… what’s this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13224439/Cancer-vaccine-AI-trials-effective-lung-cancer.html

And why are Moderna building new manufacturing facilities all over the world as the uptake on the covid vaccines reaches an all-time low?

https://palexander.substack.com/p/sasha-latypova-raises-a-very-troubling

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Haru-no-utena said:

Look at this photo again. In addition, Kate's head looks too big for her neck and she doesn't even seem to be looking at the camera, whereas everyone else is... Very odd...

• Like 1

Kate's neck may be looking a bit thinner as the hair cover it but I have the same impression that still the head and the neck do not mach. Also the head looks like these flat masks on sticks people keep in front of their faces or posters with a hole so you can put your own head into and take a photo.

As to the video, no birds which is very odd, occasional insect seen on the right hand side behind the bench. I have to check these insects whether there is a loop so the same insect flies periodically behind. Definitely it looks odd and very likely AI manipulated/generated. I wonder in other videos were Kate's hands so animated? It looks strange even taking into account emotions they used to be very conscious of thd body language. Also the bench, the daffodils....what is only missing to me are the tags, the names of the people who passed away and to whom this bench was dedicated. And perhaps a bunch of flowers lying at the corner of the bench would do. 

• Like 1