Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

On 3/13/2024 at 2:07 PM, Andy Mac said:

I saw a conspiracy video on Social Media which stated the Royal marriage was in trouble and Kate was having an affair with Thomas Kingston. William found out about the affair and confronted him and blew his head off with a shotgun. At the Commonwealth ceremony the video commentator pointed out William seemed to have bruising behind his ear/neck which was covered up with a lot of make-up and the photo of Kate in the car was her sister acting as a body double!! 

On 3/14/2024 at 5:37 PM, DaleP said:

I think it's more like the other way around. Kate found out about it and not having it. She probably threatened to reveal it all like you know who..... and someone punched her trying to put sense in her. It's like EastEnders. 😆

These ideas are much more interesting than the ones on the news and soap operas.

Thomas died and barely a word was said about it.

Anyone else; they'd be making a documentary. 

If it was a celebrity they'd be gossiping and speculating on the reasons why. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From not being seen in months, to then being caught out faking photos, to then being seen in a blurry video, to now having cancer.

Personally, I think one possibility is to shut down freedom of speech on the internet again. Just like the uproar with Philip schofield. These ‘crazy conspiracies’ that have added to her stress must be shut down. 
Even now, some people are apologising online for questioning the narrative. 

I read somewhere (probably bbc) that ‘conspiracy sleuths’ are too blame for Kate rushing forward her announcement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The static background is a bit strange but you can hear a plane in the background. No ambulance though.

Do they live in Windsor?

I'm not sure if it's CGI or DeepFake.... If it's fake, they usually slip a mistake in but the way Kate was speaking seem very natural to me.

I am surprised that she's on Chemo. Why didn't they give her the elixir? I guess no cancer is the same.

Edited by DaleP

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Cancer vax creates a whole new set of problems 

01D9281D-94A9-4FC8-9F3F-C41F829ACCF2.png.5792df88ce20a291f0c6084df183524f.png

I bet there will be a long queue like the last time. Round 2...or 5...6.😆

Edited by DaleP

20 hours ago, jack121 said:

Cancer is not a natural disease, if it was then plenty of people would have caught cancer in the olden days and throughout history, but it seems to be concentrated at this moment in time when the food is full of e-numbers pesticides, skies are full of chemtrails, the water is full of fluoride and the bbc is full of shit

Cancer has always been with us. Even dinosaurs got cancer. Perhaps it is more prevalent now than in previous centuries but that would be impossible to ascertain.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Mr H said:

Sorry to hear that mate. It sounds he may have had peaceful ending, which is what we can only hope for.🙏

Thanks Mr H. It seemed that way from what the hospice nurses thought when they went in his room in the morning and saw he'd gone in his sleep. In my opinion the best way to go is in one's sleep. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Cancer has always been with us. Even dinosaurs got cancer. Perhaps it is more prevalent now than in previous centuries but that would be impossible to ascertain.

It is not that difficult to ascertain, especially the new turbo cancer that seems to be flooding the world.

And especially considering the royals are having to fake cancer, then saying : If we can catch cancer, then anyone can catch cancer.

To cover up the massive increases in cancer cases and the huge number of other diseases caused by the awful vaccine. Even the stupidest of sheep are realising and rejecting the vaccine, meaning the royals step in and try to normalize the situation with words of assurance : nothing is wrong, cancer is a normal part of life, accept it, we are royal, we know everything, now move along, nothing the see here, and keep taking the satan juice

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Useyournous said:

My husband has advanced prostate cancer but the good news is the treatment is great and keeps him going as he's had it 8 years! He is fine and gets on with things and the family do the same and he certainly doesn't like decorating it with pathos - babies/kids get it for goodness sake - bloody brain tumors and such! It does however sting a bit when someone in the public eye gets it or says they've got it and there's a glut in tissue manufacturing. Cancers vary so much in treatability and severity but they all go under one umbrella when its a national treasure. Any royal with it will get better treatment than Brenda from the corner shop, that's for sure!

Cancer is very much treatable, if you are royal and get the best treatment, all to be paid for by the honest hardworking taxpayer. That is if chaz and kate ever had cancer in the first place.

Also the best treatment for cancer : Don't drink the public fluoridated poisoned tap water crap shit

I have said it many times and people are sick of my repeating : your health will improve massively if drinking RO filtered water and dumping the toxic stuff.

They posion the tap water, then the BBC says : Drink more tap water, it keeps you flush

They is no such thing as flush, the body is not like some kind of toilet

What they mean is drink more poison, then hurry up and die

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Cancer is very much treatable, if you are royal and get the best treatment, all to be paid for by the honest hardworking taxpayer. That is if chaz and kate ever had cancer in the first place.

Also the best treatment for cancer : Don't drink the public fluoridated poisoned tap water crap shit

I have said it many times and people are sick of my repeating : your health will improve massively if drinking RO filtered water and dumping the toxic stuff.

They posion the tap water, then the BBC says : Drink more tap water, it keeps you flush

Yes. I haven't tried them myself but there's also other ways to cure potentially. For example the stuff Robin posted on new German medicine, many people swear by miracle mineral supplement, and many through making extreme changes to environment and diet.... probably lots of other stuff too.

Maybe we should have a thread somewhere with all the possibly alternative cures, as reference, should one of us go down. Will give them options.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

It is not that difficult to ascertain, especially the new turbo cancer that seems to be flooding the world.

And especially considering the royals are having to fake cancer, then saying : If we can catch cancer, then anyone can catch cancer.

To cover up the massive increases in cancer cases and the huge number of other diseases caused by the awful vaccine. Even the stupidest of sheep are realising and rejecting the vaccine, meaning the royals step in and try to normalize the situation with words of assurance : nothing is wrong, cancer is a normal part of life, accept it, we are royal, we know everything, now move along, nothing the see here, and keep taking the satan juice

image.jpeg.1e7a7c6c682097ceaf25d134952e1c3a.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

The media are cutting their own throats really, if all the sheep follow this advice, who's going to be left to buy their newspapers, listen to their bullshit news broadcasts, watch all their brainwashing soaps and 'reality' crap? It certainly won't be us 'conspiracy nut jobs' will it?😉 It's a home goal for them as far as I can see, where will all those chip controlled announcers and other overpaid twats like Vine, Winkleman, McCall and a multitude of others end up? I call all these types 'Sexual advisers' because, 'IF I WANTED THEIR FUCKING ADVISE, I'D ASK FOR IT'🤨

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

New term to me. Not just a conspiracy theorist, but "conspiracy theory SUPER SPREADER.

Normies will soon abbreviate to just CTSS'

😁

would rather be part of that club than the ‘Official Narrative Super Sheeple’

The Official Narrative - for people who can’t face the truth.

• Thanks 1

Seems most folk have bought into the msm bs and deep fake video of her having cancer.

not convinced she has cancer or is even alive still.

not seen any video or photo that can be corroborated with any place or time or person.

People have cancer doesn’t mean they  disappear from reality for 3 months or

don't spend time with their parents or children or their husband. 
if this was My wife (I certainly wouldn’t be having simulated gay sex with other women) and I would be man enough to be there to put a hand on her shoulder at a time like this. Where was he? 

Edited by Dagon44
  • Like 3

Conspiracies, Cancer, Chemotherapy and Kate

BY RHODA WILSON ON MARCH 24, 2024  ( 3 COMMENTS )

On Friday, Catherine, Princess of Wales, published a video explaining that post-operative tests revealed she has cancer and she is undergoing “preventative chemotherapy.” There may be another aspect to Kate’s story which isn’t being publicised and which Dr. Vernon Coleman discusses in the article below.

He also discusses some facts about chemotherapy that you won’t read in corporate media.

https://expose-news.com/2024/03/24/conspiracies-cancer-chemotherapy-and-kate/

What a con. So obvious ... I mean yes of course it's true ... The script is funny. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13232575/Kate-Charles-heart-heart-hours-Princess-revealed-cancer-diagnosis-world-King-left-feeling-emotional-private-lunch-daughter-law-sources-say-shared-health-battle-cemented-special-bond.html

Kate and Charles' heart-to-heart hours before Princess revealed cancer diagnosis to the world: King was left 'feeling very emotional' after private lunch with daughter-in-law - as sources say shared health battle has 'cemented' special bond

Months earlier, Charles had donned his dressing robe and 'toddled' over to comfort Princess Kate as they both recovered from surgery at the London Clinic.

7 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Conspiracies, Cancer, Chemotherapy and Kate

BY RHODA WILSON ON MARCH 24, 2024  ( 3 COMMENTS )

On Friday, Catherine, Princess of Wales, published a video explaining that post-operative tests revealed she has cancer and she is undergoing “preventative chemotherapy.” There may be another aspect to Kate’s story which isn’t being publicised and which Dr. Vernon Coleman discusses in the article below.

He also discusses some facts about chemotherapy that you won’t read in corporate media.

https://expose-news.com/2024/03/24/conspiracies-cancer-chemotherapy-and-kate/

Who the hell has preventative chemotherapy? That will only

speed up the cancer metastasising elsewhere in the body big

time. Unless she is already riddled with cancer which seems unlikely from the video

in December and the daffodil green screen video on Friday. 
maybe we will hear the tragic news of her untimely

death soon.

Edited by Dagon44
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Observations said:

What a con. So obvious ... I mean yes of course it's true ... The script is funny. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13232575/Kate-Charles-heart-heart-hours-Princess-revealed-cancer-diagnosis-world-King-left-feeling-emotional-private-lunch-daughter-law-sources-say-shared-health-battle-cemented-special-bond.html

Kate and Charles' heart-to-heart hours before Princess revealed cancer diagnosis to the world: King was left 'feeling very emotional' after private lunch with daughter-in-law - as sources say shared health battle has 'cemented' special bond

Months earlier, Charles had donned his dressing robe and 'toddled' over to comfort Princess Kate as they both recovered from surgery at the London Clinic.

Bizarre he’s probably

Never spoken to her in his life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dagon44 said:

Seems most folk have bought into the msm bs and deep fake video of her having cancer.

not convinced she has cancer or is even alive still.

not seen any video or photo that can be corroborated with any place or time or person.

People have cancer doesn’t mean they  disappear from reality for 3 months or

don't spend time with their parents or children or their husband. 
if this was My wife (I certainly wouldn’t be having simulated gay sex with other women) and I would be man enough to be there to put a hand on her shoulder at a time like this. Where was he? 

They made this video public on 3/22. I doubt that's an accident or a coincidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2