Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

5 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Cancer is not a natural disease, if it was then plenty of people would have caught cancer in the olden days and throughout history, but it seems to be concentrated at this moment in time when the food is full of e-numbers pesticides, skies are full of chemtrails, the water is full of fluoride and the bbc is full of shit

And the something else that many people are increasingly given 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Someone once said "its a great day to bury bad news".

I haven't doctored this, it literally is a screenshot of what the BirminghamLive homepage looks like:

image.png.ea2d956c216313ff65cdf16afee05894.png

What Kate Middleton 'needs' right now is for the click-bait churners to fuck off and leave her alone. But they won't.

And the mainstream media have the nerve to accuse others of 'ghoulish' behaviour, while they themselves seek to exploit this news for their own financial gain through click-bait advertising revenue.

What´s more incredible is there´s a half decent restaurant in Birmingham, now that´s a real conspiracy. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dumbcritic said:

Let's remember that she is getting some of the best care in the world, with no delay in receiving the treatment(s). Meanwhile, at least thousands of people across the UK are waiting months (or longer) on end, with a number dying. While I don't feel sorry for her or Charles (both parasites who enjoy killing non-humans), it feels like the narrative is their lives are far more important than the rest of us ''subjects.'' That's the problem, nobody should be favoured just because of the family they were born into or married. The monarchy needs to be peacefully abolished with the 'royal family' becoming private citizens and their enormous stolen wealth used in better ways.

As for William, why isn't he with her (in the vid) and why did he think it was fine for her to take the blame for the fake picture instead of telling the truth? What a husband! Just end the sham and go off with Rose Hanbury.

Kate states she does indees have cancer, no links to the vaccine

There is something not right at all with this whole thing. I've tried to narrow it down but I would imagine there are possibly multiple reasons for this "breaking news"...

A.) A clamp-down on free-speech online due to the nasty conspiracy theorists

B.) The next big vaccine push will be for cancer. A massive push in creating a vaccine due to the outpouring of emotion from the public as their beloved "Princess" either goes through punishing treatment, or the treatment fails and due to her death, companies rally round and churn out another miracle fast-tracked jab for the masses

C.) She is dead and this is a massive psy-op. Ideas as to why she has been bumped off?

D.) Normalising cancer. The masses are dropping like flies at the moment, especially the younger generation due to the jabs and cancers. More money will be donated by the already poor to these Big-Pharma companies being the fools that they are.

E.) There's some form of scandal that's gone on (see C)

Any other ideas about why this now?

• Like 3

My husband has advanced prostate cancer but the good news is the treatment is great and keeps him going as he's had it 8 years! He is fine and gets on with things and the family do the same and he certainly doesn't like decorating it with pathos - babies/kids get it for goodness sake - bloody brain tumors and such! It does however sting a bit when someone in the public eye gets it or says they've got it and there's a glut in tissue manufacturing. Cancers vary so much in treatability and severity but they all go under one umbrella when its a national treasure. Any royal with it will get better treatment than Brenda from the corner shop, that's for sure!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

With onions at the ready and eyes overflowing with tears, the msm rush to kate's defence

She looks annoyingly like that Mariella Spring from the BBC.

I cannot believe people fall for this type of total guff. It's not even believable acting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So I got my tin foil hat on proper this morning.

So I already posed one thesis..earlier...

A less likely thesis but one to consider is...

This "family chemo battle" is gonna be diarised in the fucking papers every 5 seconds. Think of that Derek guy with covid x a gazillion...

So if you want to do some evil shit and you need a cover story for a while...

Boom...you got one...

So many possibilities...

Could even be as they say. But smells fishy to me, two royal cancers at same time if the main family? Unlikely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

So I got my tin foil hat on proper this morning.

So I already posed one thesis..earlier...

A less likely thesis but one to consider is...

This "family chemo battle" is gonna be diarised in the fucking papers every 5 seconds. Think of that Derek guy with covid x a gazillion...

So if you want to do some evil shit and you need a cover story for a while...

Boom...you got one...

So many possibilities...

Could even be as they say. But smells fishy to me, two royal cancers at same time if the main family? Unlikely.

There's something very, very suspicious going on. There's a saying that I heard that sums up my thoughts this morning very well...

Time and the devil will tell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Sorry about your parents Mr H. My father got cancer a couple of years ago. It was terminal and the doctor offered him radiotherapy to shrink the lump in his neck for a while but he refused it. He died in his sleep a few months after that (in a hospice). He wasn't offered that nasty chemo, but he'd always said if he got cancer he'd never agree to that. 

Sorry to hear that mate. It sounds he may have had peaceful ending, which is what we can only hope for.🙏

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mr H said:

They also prepping us for a wave of cancer in young people. Maybe cancer will be the new covid? And we start to see fake diagnosis and plenty of jibber jabs for folks to take? Who knows in this crazy world!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228903/experts-warn-epidemic-cancer-kate-middleton-diagnosis.html

experts warn of an 'epidemic' of disease in young adults after Kate Middleton's shock diagnosis

Dr Shivan Sivakumar, an oncologist at the University of Birmingham, said: 'There is an epidemic currently of young people getting cancer — under 50s.

'It is unknown the cause of this.'

They really want us to get cancer vaccines, don't they? Charlie's not very popular, so they are now trying with Kate. *Shrug*.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

They really want us to get cancer vaccines, don't they? Charlie's not very popular, so they are now trying with Kate. *Shrug*.

I think so. Which does change my view on the vax. I didn't really believe there was much in the vax except some kind of poison that makes you sick.

But if they're not content with 80% of the world vaxxed and they want everyone in the future to get a vax - this would be a good method and suggests maybe some kind of location/tracking substance could be in the vax I guess....

Who really knows what's in this vax? I'm just thankful I had grace and sense not to take it.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I'd love to say that "natural medicine" would get rid of cancer, but it doesn't seem to. Steve Jobs tried that and it didn't work for him.

Steve Jobs AFAIK also had whipple surgery and who knows what else before trying "natural" methods.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Useyournous said:

My husband has advanced prostate cancer but the good news is the treatment is great and keeps him going as he's had it 8 years! He is fine and gets on with things and the family do the same and he certainly doesn't like decorating it with pathos - babies/kids get it for goodness sake - bloody brain tumors and such! It does however sting a bit when someone in the public eye gets it or says they've got it and there's a glut in tissue manufacturing. Cancers vary so much in treatability and severity but they all go under one umbrella when its a national treasure. Any royal with it will get better treatment than Brenda from the corner shop, that's for sure!

Wishing him the best in his recovery 🙏

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Reddit is far too normie for me.

It’s literally wall to wall Kate Cancer atm. 

Funny thing is, the massive amount of content generated past few weeks about Kate has been from normie quarters, and your right they turn on a sixpence the moment the wind changes 

Fucking normies

download(49).jpg.a3c9d7fb75c3c5e09871450e6c6076c0.jpgdownload(50).jpg.7850670bec83b3585a194f8b01375055.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Pity the DIF got hacked and all the info from the time has probably gone with it.

Shame. Way back machine doesn't work for forums i.guess?

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Cancer is not a natural disease, if it was then plenty of people would have caught cancer in the olden days and throughout history, but it seems to be concentrated at this moment in time when the food is full of e-numbers pesticides, skies are full of chemtrails, the water is full of fluoride and the bbc is full of shit

download(15).png.b8cf06304f13f8e73fa132bbc32e3eb4.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I think so. Which does change my view on the vax. I didn't really believe there was much in the vax except some kind of poison that makes you sick.

But if they're not content with 80% of the world vaxxed and they want everyone in the future to get a vax - this would be a good method and suggests maybe some kind of location/tracking substance could be in the vax I guess....

Who really knows what's in this vax? I'm just thankful I had grace and sense not to take it.

If and when that jab does get rolled out...it really will be a car crash.

People will be dropping like there's no tomorrow and by then these "no nonsense" funeral companies won't be able to shove them in the ovens fast enough.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, northern star said:

It seems strange that none of the nature behind her is moving. Even on a still day the daffoldils would be moving slightly. Green screen? That would mean there's no proof of when this was actually filmed.

Also interesting that a park bench played such a large part in the Nicola Bulley story too.

This could kick off a huge cancer vaccination movement, to go along with all the turbo cancers that are off the scale.

Thanks for pointing that out. I tried watching it without sound and it definitely looks like a backdrop. It's really weird.

• Like 1

Watcher Seeker

Reply to Awful truth

16 hours ago

I’m not one hundred per cent convinced that she did have cancer, nor Charles. I suspect that it is a stunt to try to ease the pain and suffering of the masses who do have cancer – turbo cancer. The elite didn’t take the vaxx. They were tipped off to not have it.

Island

Reply to Watcher Seeker

16 hours ago

I couldn’t have put it better myself, though I wouldn’t have said “I’m not one hundred percent convinced…” I AM one hundred percent convinced.

Awful truth

Reply to Island

16 hours ago

I think she’s dead. On December 25th a bunch of emergency vehicles were seen racing from Sandringham where she was staying. Someone posted the video online. Funny how the media didn’t cover that one. I think she “died suddenly”.

Remember, when people lie about one thing they are probably lying about lots of things.

---------------------------------

The communication above is from the comments here:

https://expose-news.com/2024/03/22/corporate-medias-explanation-of-sudden-deaths/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The one thing that stinks about the Kate saga, for me, is precisely the fact that it was a saga. A needless saga. Most of the speculation would have been shut down, by a statement or video message as per yesterday, a long time ago. It's not as if Kate was declaring that she had AIDS in the 1980's. Now, it doesn't matter what they say, or what folks on forums like this one say, at least some of the sheeple are going to continue to speculate. I don't know what the whole truth is here, but I very much doubt that it is the 'official' story.       

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Watcher Seeker

Reply to Awful truth

16 hours ago

I’m not one hundred per cent convinced that she did have cancer, nor Charles. I suspect that it is a stunt to try to ease the pain and suffering of the masses who do have cancer – turbo cancer. The elite didn’t take the vaxx. They were tipped off to not have it.

Island

Reply to Watcher Seeker

16 hours ago

I couldn’t have put it better myself, though I wouldn’t have said “I’m not one hundred percent convinced…” I AM one hundred percent convinced.

Awful truth

Reply to Island

16 hours ago

I think she’s dead. On December 25th a bunch of emergency vehicles were seen racing from Sandringham where she was staying. Someone posted the video online. Funny how the media didn’t cover that one. I think she “died suddenly”.

Remember, when people lie about one thing they are probably lying about lots of things.

---------------------------------

The communication above is from the comments here:

https://expose-news.com/2024/03/22/corporate-medias-explanation-of-sudden-deaths/

Is this where we come to the realisation that they’re using, and have been using, clones to keep the whole charade going? 

And then we come to the even bigger realisation that all of humanity are descended from clones, and this is just a practice earth, the real earth is where the real humans are? 

• Haha 2