Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

16 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

yep

the poor little sheepies have fallen for it

they all saying leave her alone now

the sheep have already forgot about the photoshopped pic and the fake walk in the market

Reddit is far too normie for me.

It’s literally wall to wall Kate Cancer atm. 

Funny thing is, the massive amount of content generated past few weeks about Kate has been from normie quarters, and your right they turn on a sixpence the moment the wind changes 

Fucking normies

3 hours ago, Useyournous said:

What's up with her left eye?

Why's William not sat with her?

Why did the Royal machine let all that stuff about fiddled photos lie with Kate?

Why not say it earlier on?

Why's she all done up with the light carefully behind her to not cast shadow?

Why is nobody sat with her, there's enough of em?!

I saw the cancer news on AOL this evening. Shocker, since the Princess has lived  a healthy lifestyle. I wonder where the cancer is? I hate to type this but I have a hunch her cancer is more serious than the King's.

The Princess has had one eyebrow slightly higher than the other for a while now (which I have read can be due to botox) but it is much much higher than the other now which is indeed odd.  I doubt someone going through the toxic cancer "treatments" would be having facial botox injections, so this is baffling. 

The huge baggy jumper is not her usual style of clothing, so the looseness fits with someone who has "abdominal surgery." Contrast this to the A.I Mother's day photograph and the Windsor shopping trip (no way was that her).

I too find it strange that William isn't sitting there beside her, unless he was  present, off camera  and is what she wanted, to speak with nobody beside her.  Harry would for sure have been there with Meghan had it been her, those two always holding hands etc.

Catherine looks unwell and lonely in this video.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

They also prepping us for a wave of cancer in young people. Maybe cancer will be the new covid? And we start to see fake diagnosis and plenty of jibber jabs for folks to take? Who knows in this crazy world!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228903/experts-warn-epidemic-cancer-kate-middleton-diagnosis.html

experts warn of an 'epidemic' of disease in young adults after Kate Middleton's shock diagnosis

Dr Shivan Sivakumar, an oncologist at the University of Birmingham, said: 'There is an epidemic currently of young people getting cancer — under 50s.

'It is unknown the cause of this.'

Well in the case of young working class people it might be junk food diets, recreational drug use, binge drinking, lack of exercise, those disgusting fizzy drinks full of chemicals etc, but the Princess of Wales has led a healthy lifestyle.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

How about they are all healthy and ready to leave on some nice private Island? When ordinary folks can feel better about own misery - even Royals had to go through 'this'. 🤔

yeah, do they know something we are not being told? 🤨

A predictive programming?

This started yesterday, 21st March, that's 2+1 (3), 3.....

There is a burning dark horse. By the time they let you know...it's too late. "This is an emergency announcement. You have 6 mins and 66 seconds before ..... will hit. If you don't have a bunker....oh well, you are buggered, aren't ya!"

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Just listening to her statement. Which must be rigorously scripted

But weird I thought she said "cancer had been present" that seems like past tense, but my English is not great. And also she told everyone she's going to be fine, how does she know that if she hasn't finished the treatment?

Remember, they can edit her previous speech and make it sounds like she read the script. Jus sayin'

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Well in the case of young working class people it might be junk food diets, recreational drug use, binge drinking, lack of exercise, those disgusting fizzy drinks full of chemicals etc, but the Princess of Wales has led a healthy lifestyle.  

True. But at the same time her whole life is totally unnatural. She has to be perfect and smiling ALL the time when in public, performing rigid, pompous, insincere duties,which must be extremely stressful (probably why Meghan got out of it all). Why couldnt she release a normal pic of her and her kids, or just be grumpy and tell everyone to "f off?" That level of smiling and perfection must take its toll. But its what the Royal Family present themselves as, and therefore what people expect of them, her in particular. Totally unnatural and unbalanced pressures, which causes cancers.  Not to mention what atrocities must go on behind the scenes to keep the charade going.

This whole country could benefit by being more natural and sovereign and with more fairness for everyone, without this ridiculous feudal, us and them hierarchy, and royalty obsessed, money making media carousel, which is only heading for disaster. The whole system is cancerous.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Downvote them like hell. 👿

He needs to do some research into the cruel, murderous and parasocial history of the royal family, going back centuries, which gained them their monumental wealth

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yip. Lot of scripts going on.

I actually had two close experience with cancer mum and dad. Curiously both were relatively fine except for a lump and mild pain - until they had treatment. That's when the real bad shit started to happen....

Sorry about your parents Mr H. My father got cancer a couple of years ago. It was terminal and the doctor offered him radiotherapy to shrink the lump in his neck for a while but he refused it. He died in his sleep a few months after that (in a hospice). He wasn't offered that nasty chemo, but he'd always said if he got cancer he'd never agree to that. 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Yes very sorry to hear that, 

I do wonder if the natural medicine is a different way I don't really know though

but

eg Ric Simpson 

,run from the cure springs

to mind plus all others  herbal medicines like Cassie   etc ?

And other healing 

I'd love to say that "natural medicine" would get rid of cancer, but it doesn't seem to. Steve Jobs tried that and it didn't work for him.

3 hours ago, northern star said:

It seems strange that none of the nature behind her is moving. Even on a still day the daffoldils would be moving slightly. Green screen? That would mean there's no proof of when this was actually filmed.

The Bokeh filter would give that impression. Although it is indeed odd to do that to the background. I wonder why it was used? So nobody could guess where the Princess filmed it? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

If it’s mRNA based then we’re doomed. 

The human race I mean. 

Could the vaccines be a cover and the increase in cancers and deaths and disease is caused by radiation? Or military grade synthetic biology? 

There’s something else at play here, something we’re missing.

It was happening before the pandemic, albeit in a slower way 

Pesticides and plastics in the ground, in the waters (sea, rivers), in the air...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Pesticides and plastics in the ground, in the waters (sea, rivers), in the air...

This country could be a real Camelot again, if the royals really cared about the environment, the people, creativity, art, poetry, literature, innovation, our romantic heritage etc

But all they care about is money and the globalist WEF, UN and their own narcissistic aggrandizement. Thats why this country will continue to be shit under their control. They've proved they are incapable of making this country great for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's remember that she is getting some of the best care in the world, with no delay in receiving the treatment(s). Meanwhile, at least thousands of people across the UK are waiting months (or longer) on end, with a number dying. While I don't feel sorry for her or Charles (both parasites who enjoy killing non-humans), it feels like the narrative is their lives are far more important than the rest of us ''subjects.'' That's the problem, nobody should be favoured just because of the family they were born into or married. The monarchy needs to be peacefully abolished with the 'royal family' becoming private citizens and their enormous stolen wealth used in better ways.

As for William, why isn't he with her (in the vid) and why did he think it was fine for her to take the blame for the fake picture instead of telling the truth? What a husband! Just end the sham and go off with Rose Hanbury.

Edited by dumbcritic
  • Like 4

Not to mention the amount of stress and cancers and death caused to women for not being granted a paltry pension, and having to beg the government for it, after a lifetime working.

The wealth was stolen. The real commodity isnt gold or silver but the work, energy, sweat of the brow of the people who made this country great. Thats what all countries should invest in, not celebrating one family from Nazi Germany that stole all the wealth. Anyone who does so is the real nut job, and a traitor to their land.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I'd love to say that "natural medicine" would get rid of cancer, but it doesn't seem to. Steve Jobs tried that and it didn't work for him.

Jobs was probably Ciancered. If he was, then he did very well to last as long as he did.

1 hour ago, dumbcritic said:

The monarchy needs to be peacefully abolished with the 'royal family' becoming private citizens and their enormous stolen wealth used in better ways.

Well, that's the PTB's plan and it isn't for the benefit of the people either.

Edited by numnuts

Suppose Perhaps they have more targeted sophisticated and effective therapies being introduced now which would tally with the uptake in demand ?

But what are the Causes ?

That needs investigating properly 

But royalty  sadly having these  should raise these questions more ?

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

This feels as staged as when Boris was on the brink with covid in the hospital bed.

First chaz gets cancer, then kate gets cancer. First chaz gets abdominal problems then kate gets abdominal problems. Crikey ! It's like coronation street versus eastenders

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Cancer is not a natural disease, if it was then plenty of people would have caught cancer in the olden days and throughout history, but it seems to be concentrated at this moment in time when the food is full of e-numbers pesticides, skies are full of chemtrails, the water is full of fluoride and the bbc is full of shit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2