Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

What's up with her left eye?

Why's William not sat with her?

Why did the Royal machine let all that stuff about fiddled photos lie with Kate?

Why not say it earlier on?

Why's she all done up with the light carefully behind her to not cast shadow?

Why is nobody sat with her, there's enough of em?!

• Like 7

They also prepping us for a wave of cancer in young people. Maybe cancer will be the new covid? And we start to see fake diagnosis and plenty of jibber jabs for folks to take? Who knows in this crazy world!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228903/experts-warn-epidemic-cancer-kate-middleton-diagnosis.html

experts warn of an 'epidemic' of disease in young adults after Kate Middleton's shock diagnosis

Dr Shivan Sivakumar, an oncologist at the University of Birmingham, said: 'There is an epidemic currently of young people getting cancer — under 50s.

'It is unknown the cause of this.'

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

The BS juggernaut rolls on. Bloody hell the media are so TIRESOME.

A "royal" apparently has cancer, but do we still need this level of coverage from the MSM? 

Millions of people have been sentenced to an early grave, or at least a lifetime of suffering, from the covid vaccine bollocks, but now we all have to show sympathy for something that on recent evidence from the Royal PR machine might not even be true. If it is, maybe the MSM can leave the woman alone.

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Kate has cancer apparently

So they gave her the real stuff then. 🤨

I think the late Queen received one too and she's now gone conveniently.

Did King Charles receive one? How about William? I bet Andrew didn't! 😆

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

They also prepping us for a wave of cancer in young people. Maybe cancer will be the new covid? And we start to see fake diagnosis and plenty of jibber jabs for folks to take? Who knows in this crazy world!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228903/experts-warn-epidemic-cancer-kate-middleton-diagnosis.html

experts warn of an 'epidemic' of disease in young adults after Kate Middleton's shock diagnosis

Dr Shivan Sivakumar, an oncologist at the University of Birmingham, said: 'There is an epidemic currently of young people getting cancer — under 50s.

Sounds familiar and some familer names. All past week. Plenty more article like this recently 

https://www.msn.com/en-my/health/other/astrazeneca-snaps-up-rival-to-develop-pioneering-new-cancer-treatment/ar-BB1k9ptf

AstraZeneca snaps up rival to develop pioneering new cancer treatment

https://www.euronews.com/health/2024/03/22/scientists-in-the-uk-developing-the-worlds-first-lung-cancer-vaccine-after-funding-boost

Scientists in the UK developing the world's first lung cancer vaccine after funding boost

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/chinas-stemirna-halts-mrna-cancer-vaccine-trial-researchers-say-2024-03-22/

China's Stemirna halts mRNA cancer vaccine trial, researchers say

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

They should added "We are baffled." at the end.😆

Just now, Mr H said:

Sounds familiar and some familer names. All past week. Plenty more article like this recently 

https://www.msn.com/en-my/health/other/astrazeneca-snaps-up-rival-to-develop-pioneering-new-cancer-treatment/ar-BB1k9ptf

AstraZeneca snaps up rival to develop pioneering new cancer treatment

https://www.euronews.com/health/2024/03/22/scientists-in-the-uk-developing-the-worlds-first-lung-cancer-vaccine-after-funding-boost

Scientists in the UK developing the world's first lung cancer vaccine after funding boost

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/chinas-stemirna-halts-mrna-cancer-vaccine-trial-researchers-say-2024-03-22/

China's Stemirna halts mRNA cancer vaccine trial, researchers say

Nice! So they sell both downers and uppers! It's like riding the wave of crypto leverage. Profit either way. 😆

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Whole thing seems very strange...

There's also been a lot of stuffs in papers about cancer recently - it's in our plastic.....don't worry we got these new miracle cancer jabs that will cure you...now she has cancer......

Wouldn't surprise me if she gets miraculously cured by one of these new vaccines to prove it's safe and effective...

But that's me with my cynical hat. Probably is as written. 

Or that Benjamin Fulford is right that she was ritually murdered sacrificed and now they have to 'kill her off' with cancer to tally the story. We will see if real Kate emerges at some point.

They kept us guessing with Nicola Bully 'incident'..... as David said in the Dot-connector, they have some explaining to do this time around.

• Like 1

I remember a TV  news article back in last century where my ears picked up when the commentator said in future one in two or even one in one  one people will get cancer .

So I thought how do they know that seemed a strange statement back then  ,but without any real alarm or any concerns likewise with the dropping fertility news no real enquiries into why at the time - or since really , almost like it's scripted 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

Why did the Royal machine let all that stuff about fiddled photos lie with Kate?

I don't know much about chemo but may be you get a black eye? A climate change?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

I remember a TV  news article back in last century where my ears picked up when the commentator said in future one in two or even one in one  one people will get cancer .

So I thought how do they know that seemed a strange statement back then  ,but without any real alarm or any concerns likewise with the dropping fertility news no real enquiries into why at the time - or since really , almost like it's scripted 

Yip. Lot of scripts going on.

I actually had two close experience with cancer mum and dad. Curiously both were relatively fine except for a lump and mild pain - until they had treatment. That's when the real bad shit started to happen....

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

25 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yip. Lot of scripts going on.

I actually had two close experience with cancer mum and dad. Curiously both were relatively fine except for a lump and mild pain - until they had treatment. That's when the real bad shit started to happen....

Yes very sorry to hear that, 

I do wonder if the natural medicine is a different way I don't really know though

but

eg Ric Simpson 

,run from the cure springs

to mind plus all others  herbal medicines like Cassie   etc ?

And other healing 

Edited by Talorgan

42 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

AI is not good enough to have someone else in the video

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Or that Benjamin Fulford is right that she was ritually murdered sacrificed and now they have to 'kill her off' with cancer to tally the story. We will see if real Kate emerges at some point.

They kept us guessing with Nicola Bully 'incident'..... as David said in the Dot-connector, they have some explaining to do this time around.

It seems strange that none of the nature behind her is moving. Even on a still day the daffoldils would be moving slightly. Green screen? That would mean there's no proof of when this was actually filmed.

Also interesting that a park bench played such a large part in the Nicola Bulley story too.

This could kick off a huge cancer vaccination movement, to go along with all the turbo cancers that are off the scale.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

I do wonder if the natural medicine is a different way I don't really know though

but

eg Ric Simpson thc

Phoenix Tears ,run from the cure springs

to mind plus all others like Cassie  and other plant medicines etc ?

Or others 

In my humble opinion. Cancer shouldn't be seen as a disease, it's a message to your brain, that you live in a toxic environment (physically or emotionally)and you need to get out otherwise I'm gonna shut you down. So it requires a shift in environment either emotionally or mentally to get yer cells back on track.......

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

So they gave her the real stuff then. 🤨

I think the late Queen received one too and she's now gone conveniently.

Did King Charles receive one? How about William? I bet Andrew didn't! 😆

How about they are all healthy and ready to leave on some nice private Island? When ordinary folks can feel better about own misery - even Royals had to go through 'this'. 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

but

eg Ric Simpson 

,run from the cure springs

to mind plus all others  herbal medicines like Cassie   etc ?

And other healing 

Maybe it will help someone... I read taurine and turkey tail mushrooms cure many cancers. There are official papers... These have many other positive benefits so worth to have them in a cupboard...

Remember when Charles was diagnosed? 
Searches for prostate cancer went through the roof.

Same here, it’s all about normalising an abnormal situation. 

Promoting the cancer surge in young people as a fashionable, iconic thing, that celebrities and royals go through, so it’s ok for the normal folk too. 

As above so below. 

Prince(ess) and pauper 

(side note- if this is all real then I wish her a safe recovery and all the best, she’s my favourite princess and a hotty to boot) 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty

Just listening to her statement. Which must be rigorously scripted

But weird I thought she said "cancer had been present" that seems like past tense, but my English is not great. And also she told everyone she's going to be fine, how does she know that if she hasn't finished the treatment?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Remember when Charles was diagnosed? 
Searches for prostate cancer went through the roof.

Same here, it’s all about normalising an abnormal situation. 

Promoting the cancer surge in young people as a fashionable, iconic thing, that celebrities and royals go through, so it’s ok for the normal folk too. 

As above so below. 

Prince(ess) and pauper 

My thoughts exactly. New normal. Just when these new cancer vaccines out. Trump was boasting the other day he has one ready to go! Remember warpspeed!

I honestly have no idea what's in the vaccine but if you wanted every single baby that will ever be born to get one, cancer vax during childhood should do it. What mother would say no to that?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My thoughts exactly. New normal. Just when these new cancer vaccines out. Trump was boasting the other day he has one ready to go! Remember warpspeed!

I honestly have no idea what's in the vaccine but if you wanted every single baby that will ever be born to get one, cancer vax during childhood should do it. What mother would say no to that?

If it’s mRNA based then we’re doomed. 

The human race I mean. 

Could the vaccines be a cover and the increase in cancers and deaths and disease is caused by radiation? Or military grade synthetic biology? 

There’s something else at play here, something we’re missing.

It was happening before the pandemic, albeit in a slower way 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Reddit, one minute ago- 

3FC132D4-9E2D-41FE-AB67-63DF5F51C621.png.0bed4b898936c4ff83909e3ede9f98e2.png

Is that us they’re talking about? 

yep

the poor little sheepies have fallen for it

they all saying leave her alone now

the sheep have already forgot about the photoshopped pic and the fake walk in the market

• Like 1