Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

23 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

And here's another thing that bothers me...

Why is she still known as 'Kate Middleton'?  🤨

How come she didn't take her husband's surname on marriage to him?

I guess one could also ask the same question of Meghan Markle.

Are they actually legally married or is it all some fake sham?

But William doesn't have a surname, or if he does it's something like Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg und Glücksburg ( and possibly Oldenberg as well)

Any wonder she prefers Middleton?

• Haha 1

Questions I have about that picture..

1.) why is someone using a Nokia 3310 to take a photo in 2024.

2.) How come nobody else saw them?

3.) why are all other grainy, blurry pictures of ufos or Bigfoot dismissed when this picture is somehow considered solid proof?

My theory is this… they cloned Kate And have released her from her cryotube. But sadly the clone was from 15 years ago so hasn’t aged as the real Kate has. Happy days for William. 

13 hours ago, Dagon44 said:

Not even her ffs not same height build gait age or anything. Where are the kids etc

Last week the photo she had aged ten years now she is ten years younger

Woman isn't her, how anybody could think it is seems beyond me.

Guy looks like one of the professional Wills doubles.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mazthehobo said:

Questions I have about that picture..

1.) why is someone using a Nokia 3310 to take a photo in 2024.

2.) How come nobody else saw them?

3.) why are all other grainy, blurry pictures of ufos or Bigfoot dismissed when this picture is somehow considered solid proof?

My theory is this… they cloned Kate And have released her from her cryotube. But sadly the clone was from 15 years ago so hasn’t aged as the real Kate has. Happy days for William. 

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Woman isn't her, how anybody could think it is seems beyond me.

You’re both correct I reckon.

Remember William and harry doing work on the train tracks for some photo shoot? They were caught on camera replacing the real William with a double/clone. Real William walks off while harry beckons the clone to carry on working with the shovel for the photoshoot. 

In this grainy photo of william and Kate we see two people in their twenties, they both do NOT look like that anymore. Williams jawline is that of a 25 yr old and Kate just isn’t Kate. 

The clones of famous people are always seen hanging around in public, usually no protection, no one’s ever bothered about them and they’re always surprised if people try to talk to them or recognise them.

It’s like they know they’re clones, and have no aura or charisma, like blank slates. I’ve read about some celebrity  ‘clone’ encounters in America and they always say the same thing- they’re literally ‘not there’, non people. 

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

O.K., you say that, but, if that's true that he looks like little Willie Windsore, why isn't he in Notre Dame Cathedral tuning those damned bells?🤔download(14).jpeg.912b1bc0e96de4f9036b66b4badf9158.jpeg

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

But William doesn't have a surname, or if he does it's something like Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg und Glücksburg ( and possibly Oldenberg as well)

Willie Wanker has a German Surname alright, 'The Sour Kraut'  download(38).jpg.7cea235e6d2f38f20dffab5203adced4.jpg

He makes Buster Keaton download(39).jpg.d269bf6454b55e24d05eb6774d1ddfa9.jpglook as jovial as 'The laughing policeman'! download(40).jpg.60850d3b4c5160aa0941f874a210ba1e.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You’re both correct I reckon.

Remember William and harry doing work on the train tracks for some photo shoot? They were caught on camera replacing the real William with a double/clone. Real William walks off while harry beckons the clone to carry on working with the shovel for the photoshoot. 

In this grainy photo of william and Kate we see two people in their twenties, they both do NOT look like that anymore. Williams jawline is that of a 25 yr old and Kate just isn’t Kate. 

The clones of famous people are always seen hanging around in public, usually no protection, no one’s ever bothered about them and they’re always surprised if people try to talk to them or recognise them.

It’s like they know they’re clones, and have no aura or charisma, like blank slates. I’ve read about some celebrity  ‘clone’ encounters in America and they always say the same thing- they’re literally ‘not there’, non people. 

I’d actually forgotten about that incident on the train tracks (or wherever it was.)

And I swear sometimes the lovely Queen Elizabeth looked different from one day to the next..
I suppose body doubles aren’t exactly a new thing but something is really off with this latest royal mystery.

Official.professional looky likies of the Royals have been a known thing for years, so why do people blindly believe every sighting/photo is the real one?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-lookalike-who-travels-22304286

For instance. And the bloke in the latest MSM snap looks like this guy who I've seen before:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

I never heard about that! I'd love to see this clip. Had a look online and didn't find it. I expect it was got rid of.

My first reaction on seeing the "new" clip of William and Catherine shopping in Windsor was that it is not her. Something off about it (and I don't mean the low res).

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Official.professional looky likies of the Royals have been a known thing for years, so why do people blindly believe every sighting/photo is the real one?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-lookalike-who-travels-22304286

For instance. And the bloke in the latest MSM snap looks like this guy who I've seen before:

Indeed, its all a show, enjoy it, 🤭

PrinceAndThePauper.webp.42a07a0f9fab6cf4f0ad3522d81433c6.webp

It's easier to fool the people.......

marktwain.webp.c8616b027202b177f3a935f62dbd9a72.webp

On a side note, was Mark Twain Ingersoll Lockwood?.....🤔

ingersolllockwood.webp.f7562354b92efe8d7fb593134b06b44a.webp

23 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

the first hi def picture to prove us tin foil hatters wrong

pmsl

kate-2.png?w=620heap clothes

As if the royals would carry their own bags, as if they would be seen in cheap clothes, as if they would shop at working class people's shops and mix in with the peasents - FAKE !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, pete675 said:

Middleton sounds more british than saxa-coburg, or goldsmith, or mountbatten, to keep fooling the sheep and keep spending £billions of their money every year

Posted (edited)
On 3/19/2024 at 7:38 AM, bamboozooka said:

the first hi def picture to prove us tin foil hatters wrong

pmsl

kate-2.png?w=620

The pair are fake and there is a lot of evidence to prove it: Shows kate getting into a car, which is very strange : don't they have chauffers to open the doors and do all the driving, don't they have slaves to do all the work

Screenshot2024-03-20at07-54-04250Jokesideaskatemiddletonduchessduchessofcambridge.png.a117c9536d6b220d6c36a126ad3a959d.png

And, why isn't kate being applauded by the sheep, must be upsetting for her

Screenshot2024-03-20at07-10-0463Katejokesideaskatekatemiddletonduchess.png.7807a46e56de75cade30e0c46eae73aa.png

And more evidence, what happened to the royal wave, which is what the one thing the royals do as they ride off into the sunset

Screenshot2024-03-20at07-11-5263Katejokesideaskatekatemiddletonduchess.png.34f816d04748d963d33c87f82dba8cdf.png

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 8:47 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Be interesting to find out what all this bullshit distraction was in aid of.

To solve the mystery Kate is really at her £multibillon luxury home writing letters as her popularity plummets, she refuses to let go of the beautiful dream world she lives in

Screenshot2024-03-20at07-29-5263Katejokesideaskatekatemiddletonduchess.png.b1d3a59cce31921d497ce2c845c53ea9.png

Because she has come under much criticism lately, strange disappearances, doctored photographs, snobbish behaviour

Screenshot2024-03-20at07-09-1863Katejokesideaskatekatemiddletonduchess.png.535c8c874f1e9390a199ef442f9739f8.png

but I guess not protected forever (for some?)...... just as an observation.... (Vid might also reveal that or something like below in the DI link, or it might not... but it comes in handy that I find DI's word on Royals as I post this anyway>>)

https://davidicke.com/2024/02/29/i-have-been-saying-and-writing-for-years-that-the-royals-would-be-phased-out-after-the-queen-and-philip-royalty-has-played-a-major-role-in-the-global-cult-over-centuries-but-it-has-no-place-in-t/

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

18 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Indeed, its all a show, enjoy it, 🤭

PrinceAndThePauper.webp.42a07a0f9fab6cf4f0ad3522d81433c6.webp

It's easier to fool the people.......

marktwain.webp.c8616b027202b177f3a935f62dbd9a72.webp

On a side note, was Mark Twain Ingersoll Lockwood?.....🤔

ingersolllockwood.webp.f7562354b92efe8d7fb593134b06b44a.webp

download(41).jpg.7840f48e99abc99387f5e9d7e06a0854.jpgAs you say, 'Royal' looky likee's have been around for years, for example, here is 'queenie' double Jeanette Charles!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

download(41).jpg.7840f48e99abc99387f5e9d7e06a0854.jpgAs you say, 'Royal' looky likee's have been around for years, for example, here is 'queenie' double Jeanette Charles!

Looks more like Kate Middleton 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jack121 said:

To solve the mystery Kate is really at her £multibillon luxury home writing letters as her popularity plummets, she refuses to let go of the beautiful dream world she lives in

Screenshot2024-03-20at07-29-5263Katejokesideaskatekatemiddletonduchess.png.b1d3a59cce31921d497ce2c845c53ea9.png

Because she has come under much criticism lately, strange disappearances, doctored photographs, snobbish behaviour

Screenshot2024-03-20at07-09-1863Katejokesideaskatekatemiddletonduchess.png.535c8c874f1e9390a199ef442f9739f8.png

Hardly her population amongst the proles is going to be at Princess Di levels now.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Horse-puns.jpg.e809a0c4ce465ebeb1895239b9e53937.jpg

Camilla look alike!👍

download(42).jpg.8641f06291ff7a4b441fb63b2989eb11.jpg Ex Prince Charles lookalike! Sorry, but I can't bring myself to call that twat 'KING'🤨

19 hours ago, jack121 said:

As if the royals would carry their own bags, as if they would be seen in cheap clothes, as if they would shop at working class people's shops and mix in with the peasents - FAKE !!!

And allow themselves to be filmed by a pleb on an old smartphone!

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Dagon44 said:

Hardly her population amongst the proles is going to be at Princess Di levels now.

Good point. Perhaps she's disappeared to attract a lot of attention onto herself. Some kind of publicity campaign. It has worked. This story has spread all over the globe. I certainly know people who don't watch the bbc, and are a little hesitant to accept the msm's continually bias and one sided points of view, and even they are talking about her disappearance.

Or perhaps it may be that they are going to fade the royals out to prepare for their one world government, make them less high profile, make the sheep abandon and care less about kate. The upper class snobby snobs have a different point of view:

18.png.4e020111d012af0bafd5fa2f11fa7347.png

23.png.dc680191c8360d644c4f668ac2705cf0.png

I'm the best. I'm the prettiest. I'm gorgeous.

47.png.989e9aa2ee62f9b47b8f7bd3b694eee8.png

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kate Middle Class escapes from  the cellar by dressing as a pleb during 'Dress Down Friday'!download(43).jpg.aa73b07db06cf8888b2eaf5566ea8629.jpg The media say' she was 'just having a 'mooch because she was bored' and got 'accidently' locked in the cellar by an aid who was so upset by what he'd done, he later committed 'suicide' by throwing himself under 'Prince' Nonce's Range Rover as he was taking the corgis for a spin around the Royal Windsor Great Park!

17 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

but I guess not protected forever (for some?)...... just as an observation.... (Vid might also reveal that or something like below in the DI link, or it might not... but it comes in handy that I find DI's word on Royals as I post this anyway>>)

https://davidicke.com/2024/02/29/i-have-been-saying-and-writing-for-years-that-the-royals-would-be-phased-out-after-the-queen-and-philip-royalty-has-played-a-major-role-in-the-global-cult-over-centuries-but-it-has-no-place-in-t/

Most protected woman? nah, exposing herself like that, she's vulnerable.